Author Topic: how much gains can one expect from a 1st time 6 week dbol only cycle?  (Read 57670 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: how much gains can one expect from a 1st time 6 week dbol only cycle?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2013, 04:36:35 AM »
i don't wanna say the brand truth be told, but lets just say that this dbol is kicking the superdrols ass

Shocking. The next thing that you'll say is that test prop is superior to creatine.  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2013, 04:55:55 AM »
Shocking. The next thing that you'll say is that test prop is superior to creatine.  :D

lol

funny thing is, i still got some creatine on hand and i missed my dose of it yesterday and i was worried that maybe i'd "lost some of my potential gains" because of this creatine missed dose lol

whitewidow

« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2013, 05:21:45 AM »

this guy is bullshitting. he is not using any dbol or has even used superdrol you just don't forget a brand of superdrol you have tried especially if it sucked. Now he wants to be secretive with this insane dbol he is getting-lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2013, 06:13:00 AM »
this guy is bullshitting. he is not using any dbol or has even used superdrol you just don't forget a brand of superdrol you have tried especially if it sucked. Now he wants to be secretive with this insane dbol he is getting-lol

jealous much?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2013, 09:04:31 AM »
jealous much?

Methinks that WW wouldn't have a lot of trouble finding a pile of dbols if he wanted to go that route, so I doubt that he is jealous.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2013, 09:24:50 AM »
jealous much?

No just think you are lying. you tried superdrol 3 times and cannot remember any of the brands and now you are taking some crazy strong dbol in your opinion but you have never taken dbol before so you don;t really know how good it is. You are also using dbol only wich is ok but to top it off with creatine yuck. If you really are taking dbol save the creatine as part of your pre-cycle and I have plenty of oral steroids that are made by the best labs out there I gaurantee the dbol I have is better or at least a lab I can get or have heard of just wondering wich lab is so imressive to you where it makes superdrol feel like worthless shit.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2013, 09:38:23 AM »
welp i'm not lying and i never said that i've vast experience with roids

what i am saying is that the effect of this dbol is MUCH BETTER then the effect of any of the superdrol that i took

here's the thing, i've read quite a few sites that claimed that superdrol is just as potent or more potent than dbol, and IN MY OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE (having now used both compounds) this claim is bullshit

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2013, 09:40:25 AM »
Well right now I'm on BLUE HEART dbols ...... and those are some beasts

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
anabolic xtreme was the sdrol i used around 07-08. took me past my 160 lb sticking point to 180+ easily.

on occasion some insane back pumps. would have to stop training for a few minutes and let it relax.

stocked up on 3 bottles cheap when they outlawed it. used it till just recently. technically expired but it still worked and i was stacking with test e.

whitewidow

« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2013, 08:55:27 PM »
anabolic xtreme was the sdrol i used around 07-08. took me past my 160 lb sticking point to 180+ easily.

on occasion some insane back pumps. would have to stop training for a few minutes and let it relax.

stocked up on 3 bottles cheap when they outlawed it. used it till just recently. technically expired but it still worked and i was stacking with test e.

see that was good superdrol on the anabolic xtreme bottle is should say it was actually capped up and the production was overseen by designer supplements. it is on the bottle on the back on the bottom.Basically it is designer supplements superdrol capped upped and bottled for anabolic xtreme. The very first batches of superdrol that were first sold by designer supplements only in grams of powder was insanely strong. made you losr hair but it was extremly potent. Like I said I added 50lbs to my bench press max and it filled me up nicelt just as it claimed like super anadrol. anadrol with leaner gains.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2013, 10:12:23 AM »
Was great while it lasted.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2013, 02:06:05 PM »
There was a few days that I ran it at 100 mg per day for a few days then back down to 20-30

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »
well that dont make the superdrol fakes, even if its real,its much weaker than dbol, something like what feels 10 times weaker, dbol is quite up there, as far efficiency goes,its very powerfull mg per mg.

that's certainly been my experience, now maybe i can finally weigh 181 ;D ;D ;D

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2013, 10:41:04 PM »
10 times weaker? Maybe 1/10th as strong? Hth

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2013, 10:43:52 PM »
I only use strango these days. His dbol is crazy and 20mg of his superdrol blew 60mg of dbol away. Within a few days my forearms were fuller and covered in veins!! Dbol definitely has its place. But I'd take superdrol over dbol without a doubt!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2013, 10:53:06 PM »
my girl was with me on saturday night and she told me that my legs and ass are bigger, and she asked me what i've been doing for them 8)

also, she couldn't my her hands off my pecs as we lay in bed cuddling each other after each of my 90 second sex bouts ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2013, 01:25:47 AM »
just got back form the gym and my bodyweight is up 2 kilos from 6 days ago

also, i trained legs and after a few sets on leg press i went and did some full squats with upright torso and ass taken below parallel and i got 10 reps til near failure with 40 kilos hahahahahaha!!!! FUCKING BRUTAL :D :D :D

so lets see here, i can bench 90 kilo for 10 reps or so and i squat 40 kilos for 10 reps or so ::) ::) ::)

and here's something that i really hate to say, but my legs are indeed bigger and i didn't or haven't increased my leg strength

maybe these fellas that kept telling me to just train the muscle and not to worry about practicing progressive overload were right? at least as far as training and muscle growth while on roids

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2013, 03:38:07 AM »
I only use strango these days. His dbol is crazy and 20mg of his superdrol blew 60mg of dbol away. Within a few days my forearms were fuller and covered in veins!! Dbol definitely has its place. But I'd take superdrol over dbol without a doubt!

his dbol is not crazy. I don;t know how many brands you have tried though. never tried his superdrol though he must have added the superdrol in the last year. I bet it is good though it is probably made with good raws. Any superdrol made with good raws will blow most dbol away. the purity really makes a diffrence.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2013, 04:10:46 AM »
who knows, maybe i respond better to "wet" compounds than to "dry" compounds

and i'm not bullshitting about the difference btw dbol and superdrol FOR ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL, and this will clearly be displayed when i post up my update pics on oct 31st ;)

p.s. that ripped pic was me on 20 mg of superdrol per day ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2013, 04:47:33 AM »
who knows, maybe i respond better to "wet" compounds than to "dry" compounds

and i'm not bullshitting about the difference btw dbol and superdrol FOR ME AS AN INDIVIDUAL, and this will clearly be displayed when i post up my update pics on oct 31st ;)

p.s. that ripped pic was me on 20 mg of superdrol per day ::)

that could be true but you should of gotten some strength gains off the superdrol if you took at least 20-40mg daily/

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2013, 08:40:52 AM »
mg per mg superdrol (methasterone) is supposed to be much stronger than dianabol. Difference is less water retention providing quality gains instead but said to be much harder on liver/lipids than dbol...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2013, 08:50:55 AM »
I gotta try some of this shit actually...

Sucks you can't take it for long though. What's a good average length to use this stuff anyone know?

Oh galeniko I've tried tbol....like dbol without the water weight.  Both are really good...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2013, 10:10:47 AM »
a i always confuse superdrol and halodrol, sorry, halodrol is the weak shit.

borracho i dont see why dbol cant be run 3 months, you just run it and when sides like bad skin etc start, change to something else.

Sorry I meant superdrol.

From everything I've read online it seems this is one gives a lot of people nasty sides like lethargy, messed up liver values, lipids, etc.

And I mean almost immediately...

Bulkyboyy

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2013, 09:40:37 PM »
his dbol is not crazy. I don;t know how many brands you have tried though. never tried his superdrol though he must have added the superdrol in the last year. I bet it is good though it is probably made with good raws. Any superdrol made with good raws will blow most dbol away. the purity really makes a diffrence.

I've only tried 3 different dbol. Precision was the first then his then omega. I'm sure pharm grade is stronger but of those three I liked his the best. Omega was very good too. Ive only tried his superdrol so I have nothing to compare it to. But it is very strong. Lots of size/strength and no water.

As to how long you can run superdrol it really depends on the person and their lifestyle. I've heard of guys running it for months at a time at a lower dose. Some can only handle 3-6 weeks. It is very toxic though which I believe is why it was never FDA approved.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2013, 07:52:26 AM »
I've only tried 3 different dbol. Precision was the first then his then omega. I'm sure pharm grade is stronger but of those three I liked his the best. Omega was very good too. Ive only tried his superdrol so I have nothing to compare it to. But it is very strong. Lots of size/strength and no water.

As to how long you can run superdrol it really depends on the person and their lifestyle. I've heard of guys running it for months at a time at a lower dose. Some can only handle 3-6 weeks. It is very toxic though which I believe is why it was never FDA approved.

This is what I hear.