Author Topic: Marriage...oh brother  (Read 35945 times)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
Re: Marriage...oh brother
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2013, 05:10:01 AM »
That's why I only date women that brings the same to the relationship in terms of finance, wealth and employment. No job, no money? Fuck off. Children? Get fucked. I'm not paying any bitch' way in life, no matter how magnificent her tits are.

My current gf is a teacher, owns her own house and pay her way in our relationship as much as I pay mine.

That's the type of girl you date. Not a blonde and pretty waste of space.

congratulation

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2013, 05:29:25 AM »
That's why I only date women that brings the same to the relationship in terms of finance, wealth and employment. No job, no money? Fuck off. Children? Get fucked. I'm not paying any bitch' way in life, no matter how magnificent her tits are.

My current gf is a teacher, owns her own house and pay her way in our relationship as much as I pay mine.

fuck

doing it right^^^^^^^^^^^^

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2013, 05:30:44 AM »
fuck

doing it right^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have a child now brother, this is your portion in life and you must work at it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2013, 05:36:05 AM »
You have a child now brother, this is your portion in life and you must work at it.
The woman he had the child with is callig the shots, and always will be.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2013, 05:38:11 AM »
The woman he had the child with is callig the shots, and always will be.

It is what it is, but he made the decisions that led to his son being born with her. He's in it to win it now, whether he likes it or not.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2013, 05:40:25 AM »
as long as i dont get a second one i think i can still have a decent every day life

i need to get a secret vaszectomy

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #81 on: September 03, 2013, 05:40:55 AM »
This is no equation, there is no right or wrong answer, there are many ways, and paths to a happy marriage. And if one starts out saying, "sign this pre-nup", it's essentially saying, "I don't trust you, and down the road if you eff me over, you get what you came in with, and not a cent more." How is that "building trust"? All it does is create a situation in which backs another into a corner. It creates animosity, and a form of "power play". Holding a "act right or else" clause over a person's head does not, nor will it ever build trust. Especially, if you hold it over today's woman's head.

Good post, but all relationships have elements of power play. Some more, some less. Writing up a prenup is a safety valve and it doesn't mean it will lead to a loss of trust, it means a partner has to think twice before acting irresponsibly.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 03, 2013, 05:41:54 AM »
Have you considered a "secret" gunshot through the head?
have you

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: September 03, 2013, 05:42:19 AM »
I've met plenty of guys in their 40's who were getting fucked over and just said that everyone went through it.

It's fucking bullshit. Yeh there are some great people who wouldn't fuck over others but it's few and far.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2013, 05:43:32 AM »

you have lied incessantly on here about your sexual conquests

we all know you are a virgin
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #85 on: September 03, 2013, 05:45:26 AM »
you have lied incessantly on here about your sexual conquests

we all know you are a virgin

Are you somehow implying that Jimmy's tales of dropping perfect 10s because they didn't apply deodorant to their armpits were figments of an overactive imagination, bigmc?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 03, 2013, 05:47:36 AM »
Are you somehow implying that Jimmy's tales of dropping perfect 10s because they didn't apply deodorant to their armpits were figments of an overactive imagination, bigmc?

what im sayin is mr my phone is never charged so I cant take pics of the multiple super modesl im banging every night might be confusing his hand with these perfect tens
T

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2013, 05:47:43 AM »
My girlfriend of over 2 years left me a few months ago because I wouldn't commit to marriage. I have worked way to hard to loose it all. I've seen it happen too many times. Not to sound like a pussy but I was just way too scared. People say if you own it before you got married she can't take it, yet I've seen guys loose it all.

The same situation in that story happened to my boy Chris. He's 45 and lives in a studio apartment and eats tuna and roman noodles while I see his wife having bbq's on his porch.  Fuck that noise.

You did the right thing buddy.  Never look back.  

A man can fall in love 20 times in one day.  Just hang out outside a modeling agency.  She'll get desperate soon enough, trap an imbecile into marrying her, having kids and all that.  

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #88 on: September 03, 2013, 05:55:08 AM »
what im sayin is mr my phone is never charged so I cant take pics of the multiple super modesl im banging every night might be confusing his hand with these perfect tens

James28 is the kind of guy that would find a horny page three model on his bed and turn her away saying "You have a bit of extra hair in your bikini line darling, sorry no shag until you take care of that".

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 03, 2013, 05:56:43 AM »

Hahaha yes bigmc, James28strokesasecond is clearly confusing 10's with 10 digits here.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2013, 06:00:37 AM »
Good post, but all relationships have elements of power play. Some more, some less. Writing up a prenup is a safety valve and it doesn't mean it will lead to a loss of trust, it means a partner has to think twice before acting irresponsibly.
True, about the power play part.
I read something in this book about money. I forgot the exact wording, but the author had advised against this. He gave his reasonings. What I wonder is this just a reflection of today's society and today's marriages? Today's people are less than trustworthy, came from less than stellar marriages/households. And the view that marriage is just a contract. That's it. Since, there is the popular belief that marriage is not a convenant between God, man, and woman, (because as we all know, God doesn't exist, right?) it is not taken seriously by one or both parties. Also, the view of "we build and grow together" is looked as out-moded, out dated, old fashioned.

Bottom line, Marriage hasn't changed, the people have. Marriage has been the same, the quality of people has gone down.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2013, 06:02:59 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2013, 06:03:44 AM »
Hahaha yes bigmc, James28strokesasecond is clearly confusing 10's with 10 digits here.

yes cyp jamesmaterbate thinks painting his nails pink is the same as banging a hot woman
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2013, 06:39:40 AM »
you spend vast amounts of money and time playing around your male hormons, worring and angsting about others thinking you are a queer and now you propose to emasculate your self

let the blade aspire to higher things when its there
VAST AMOUNTS OF MONEY on 1-2 cc's of test enanthate per week huh..................... ........................ ........................ .....

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2013, 06:40:50 AM »
VAST AMOUNTS OF MONEY on 1-2 cc's of test enanthate per week huh..................... ........................ ........................ .....

Relatively speaking. If you don't have a pot to piss in, 50 euros can be a vast amount of money.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »
Relatively speaking. If you don't have a pot to piss in, 50 euros can be a vast amount of money.
what the fuck

50 euros is like a ten week supply of test

how poor exactly do you think i am

lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2013, 06:44:45 AM »
what the fuck

lol

Really poor in mind.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2013, 06:52:42 AM »
what the fuck

lol
How about putting the money you use for PEDs aside for your child's education?
You can look big, or as big as you are now with push ups, dips, pull ups, and work in the weight room.
You put more priority in the wrong things.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2013, 06:57:57 AM »
How about putting the money you use for PEDs aside for your child's education?
You can look big, or as big as you are now with push ups, dips, pull ups, and work in the weight room.
You put more priority in the wrong things.
fuck off with this nonsense

a life without bb is not a life i want to live

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2013, 06:59:53 AM »
It's not only about you, you fucking idiot. Can't you get it through your head?

You actually believe anything he posts is real?
Y