Author Topic: Do you think Jesus was a real person?  (Read 26480 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Do you think Jesus was a real person?
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2013, 07:48:23 AM »
you know there was this mention of Ramses in the bible...I guess he didn't exist either...wait, his mummy is in a museum.

And yes, you do follow the popular trends, even if you don't want to admit it.
It's cool, trendy or whatever to say, "God doesn't exist", and now the big thing (or push now) is "Jesus" didn't exist." Next it will be David, King Solomon, Moses (unfortunately, his fate is tied with Ramses)...
I find it curious, they there is big knock on the men, no one really talks about the women of the bible---that they didn't exist...I wonder, could this be helped along by feminists and their sycophantic male supporters and some scientists that want the men of antiquity to fall? Seems plausible.
Beware of agendas, because I think that there is one behind all of this.

you know there was this mention of Ramses in the bible...I guess he didn't exist either...wait, his mummy is in a museum.

That has NOTHING to do with Jesus. There is NO record of the Roman census that had Mary & Joesph returning to his ancestral homeland. Just because the bible mentions contemporary places & people is NOT proof of Jesus' existence  

There was no census of "all the world" (read: the entire Roman Empire) declared by Augustus; at least, if there were, it's not mentioned in any Roman documents that we've uncovered so far. The census was of Judea, Samaria, and Idumaea--not Galilee (where Luke puts Joseph and Mary). Quirinius used the opportunity to also conduct a census of Syria.
The notion that each male would have to register in the home town of a remote ancestor is unbelievable. The entire Roman world would have been turned upside-down. There would surely have been records of such widespread dislocations, and there are none. Augustus was arguably the most rational of the emperors, and would never have ordered such an irrational thing.
Ancient census-takers wanted landowners to be connected to their land, for tax purposes. The census-takers traveled, not those being taxed.

And yes, you do follow the popular trends, even if you don't want to admit it.
It's cool, trendy or whatever to say, "God doesn't exist", and now the big thing (or push now) is "Jesus" didn't exist." Next it will be David, King Solomon, Moses (unfortunately, his fate is tied with Ramses)...

Ummmmmm NO I don't. growing up with a Catholic father and a Born-again Christian mother who used to take us to church , there was NOTHING ' popular ' about saying I'm an atheist. Now there might be more people comfortable saying this in this day & age but try it back in 1980s

And I hate to correct you again , but it's NOT a big thing to say Jesus didn't exist , it's a very old thing, you'd you know this if you did some research on the subject.

I find it curious, they there is big knock on the men, no one really talks about the women of the bible---that they didn't exist...I wonder, could this be helped along by feminists and their sycophantic male supporters and some scientists that want the men of antiquity to fall? Seems plausible.
Beware of agendas, because I think that there is one behind all of this.

The big knock is on ALL the characters of the bible , I don't believe in the virgin Mary or Lucifer or The Archangels. lol irony alert ' Beware of agendas ' yeah because religion has NONE  ::)

If there was a first cause of the Universe(s) something people want to call God  I don't have a problem with that. But the character God in the bible is a laughable joke and any first cause/God would absolutely be NOTHING like it. The God of the bible reeks of his lowly human authors infused with human emotions , like anger , pettiness , vengeance , racism , fear , and jealousy that's man projecting onto his creator all human emotions

The bible of the New & Old testaments has been OBLITERATED from a scientific & philosophical standpoint. Anyone who can still believe in this bullshit story is willfully stupid or plain lazy

Keep believing in your fairy tales just don't get angry when you get ridiculed for them.      

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2013, 07:54:09 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2013, 08:13:59 AM »
Sad his dad killed him.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 08:15:51 AM »
That has NOTHING to do with Jesus. There is NO record of the Roman census that had Mary & Joesph returning to his ancestral homeland. Just because the bible mentions contemporary places & people is NOT proof of Jesus' existence  

There was no census of "all the world" (read: the entire Roman Empire) declared by Augustus; at least, if there were, it's not mentioned in any Roman documents that we've uncovered so far. The census was of Judea, Samaria, and Idumaea--not Galilee (where Luke puts Joseph and Mary). Quirinius used the opportunity to also conduct a census of Syria.
The notion that each male would have to register in the home town of a remote ancestor is unbelievable. The entire Roman world would have been turned upside-down. There would surely have been records of such widespread dislocations, and there are none. Augustus was arguably the most rational of the emperors, and would never have ordered such an irrational thing.
Ancient census-takers wanted landowners to be connected to their land, for tax purposes. The census-takers traveled, not those being taxed.

Ummmmmm NO I don't. growing up with a Catholic father and a Born-again Christian mother who used to take us to church , there was NOTHING ' popular ' about saying I'm an atheist. Now there might be more people comfortable saying this in this day & age but try it back in 1980s

And I hate to correct you again , but it's NOT a big thing to say Jesus didn't exist , it's a very old thing, you'd you know this if you did some research on the subject.

The big knock is on ALL the characters of the bible , I don't believe in the virgin Mary or Lucifer or The Archangels. lol irony alert ' Beware of agendas ' yeah because religion has NONE  ::)

If there was a first cause of the Universe(s) something people want to call God  I don't have a problem with that. But the character God in the bible is a laughable joke and any first cause/God would absolutely be NOTHING like it. The God of the bible reeks of his lowly human authors infused with human emotions , like anger , pettiness , vengeance , racism , fear , and jealousy that's man projecting onto his creator all human emotions

The bible of the New & Old testaments has been OBLITERATED from a scientific & philosophical standpoint. Anyone who can still believe in this bullshit story is willfully stupid or plain lazy

Keep believing in your fairy tales just don't get angry when you get ridiculed for them.      
A) so you're rebelling against family, great.

B) yes it is a big thing NOW to say that Jesus didn't exist, it's part of plan, man...
Whether it be religion today, family, or science in the future, the agenda is to get rid of authority, specifically male authority.
C) Ramses does have a lot to do with it. Because, people who proport that God doesn't exist, neither did Jesus exist, go in and say that the bible is nothing but made up stories that are not based on fact, and that everyone in the bible didn't exist...but Ramses did. Which thus, proves people wrong that nobody in the bible existed.

D) you make an assumption that I believe everything in the bible.
When I was a teen, I was arguing with family about the Moses making Red Sea split, and that back in those days we cannot assume the Red Sea is what it is today, and that there are scientific explanations for what may have happened.

The problem lies in the cynical, self centered culture built upon the ideals of the Baby Boomer generation.
"No one can tell me what to do", so therefore all "authority", from God, Jesus, Man, and the father, must be taken down, rediculed, jeered, and abhorred.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »
I cannot say for sure if he existed, I do not believe the bible or gospels are infallible records, my own view or what I like to believe is he was a man of enlightenment, a mystic, a yogi of the highest order. Such a one would not believe in an eternal hell or an eternal heaven for that matter besides the eternal spirit that dwells inside and is the Kingdom of Heaven he talked about.  I don't think he is the one and only son of god or that one can only be saved accepting him as lord and savoir. Liberation can happen to anyone from any tradition who is willing to surrender ego and undertake deep meditation. No one religion can claim the truth as solely theirs.  

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2013, 08:16:09 AM »
I think he was a real person, if a little overhyped.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2013, 08:20:14 AM »
Sad his dad killed him.

Just ordered the Pete Rose 'black ball,' so there's that.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 08:22:15 AM »
Just ordered the Pete Rose 'black ball,' so there's that.  ;D
Pete got caught rolling the Dice. A great player though and didn't even lift.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2013, 08:37:35 AM »
Pete got caught rolling the Dice. A great player though and didn't even lift.
4K+ hits.  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2013, 08:46:17 AM »

B) yes it is a big thing NOW to say that Jesus didn't exist, it's part of plan, man...
Whether it be religion today, family, or science in the future, the agenda is to get rid of authority, specifically male authority.
C) Ramses does have a lot to do with it. Because, people who proport that God doesn't exist, neither did Jesus exist, go in and say that the bible is nothing but made up stories that are not based on fact, and that everyone in the bible didn't exist...but Ramses did. Which thus, proves people wrong that nobody in the bible existed.

When I was a teen, I was arguing with family about the Moses making Red Sea split, and that back in those days we cannot assume the Red Sea is what it is today, and that there are scientific explanations for what may have happened.

The problem lies in the cynical, self centered culture built upon the ideals of the Baby Boomer generation.
"No one can tell me what to do", so therefore all "authority", from God, Jesus, Man, and the father, must be taken down, rediculed, jeered, and abhorred.

According to whom? you? oversimplification. No , I'm actually rebelling against the God story and tradition. You're only a Christian due to geography if you were born in Iran you wouldn't be a Christian. I decided to think for myself hence why I'm an atheist

If you really think about instead of just listening what evidence is there for Jesus? even in the bible?  ??? There is the miraculous birth and NO mention of him again until he's a boy and than the death. the most important man who ever lived and no history of him?  ::) Many contemporary writers in Jerusalem around the time Jesus was supposed to lived and performed miracles yet NOT one single mention of this man who would cure blindness? raise Lazarus back from the dead? Oh gee Lazarus you're alive again but we never hear from him again  ::) give me a fucking break

I'll say this I'm open to the idea that Jesus may have lived and was a radical preacher but was just an only human but I just don't see much evidence for it.  All the accounts of his life appeared decades after he died  ??? Naw like my man Reeves used to say ' Fuck that noise '

That still doesn't prove the existence of Jesus , We know for a fact that that Pontius Pilate existed , we know there is NO Roman census that had Mary & Joesph return to Bethlehem , lots of historical facts in the Bible but using the bible as proof of Jesus existence is like using New York city , and the Statue of Liberty as proof that Spiderman actually existed

There are NO scientific explanations for anything in the bible. And good think for yourself , religion hates that. I started like you as a teen to think for myself and came to the blatantly obvious fact , the bible is a book written by men.

The problem is religion is losing to reason. tradition is losing to independence. Religion has stifled scientific progress at every turn , promoted that myth that humans can't be moral without fear of punishment from a angry God , prevented two adult people of the same sex from enjoying the same freedoms as them , Religion and God are out-dated and no longer needed , their threats eternal torture don't frighten anymore people are calling God on his bluff

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 08:54:48 AM »
So if "Yahshu" was black, do you still think he was from Israel?

Bro, look at the words under my avatar. THE REAL HEBREWS are Black!
Let me explain some things for you friend. Because many things have been done on purpose to try and change history and cover up the truth. This will get your brain going and probably asking more questions which is a good thing.

Let's go to the Bible directly and read about the legendary Hebrews Israelites of the Bible...And contrary to what is being said, he race does matter. This is how you identify the Israelites today. Now, you may ask what about the word JEW. The JEWS are the chosen people.  You are correct. Do you know what a JEW is?  The Israelites are made of 12 Tribes...Thus, the 12 Tribes of Israel. The largest of those tribes is JUDAH.

You may ask how did those 12 tribes come to be? Jacob is the father of those 12 tribes. Because the tribes started off with 12 sons of Jacob. Jacob's name was changed to ISRAEL by God. From those 12 sons came the 12 Tribes of Israel.  JUDAH is the 4th son. Judah is also the leader of the 12 tribes. The House of Israel was broken into two because it was so numerous. Judah and Benjamin became known as the Southern Kingdom of Judah. The Cohanim (Priests) of the Tribe of Levi were mainly present in the Land of the Tribes of Judah and Benjamin, but they (Levi) nor Simeon received land inheritance because of their actions at Shechem (Genesis 49:5-7), but were instead scattered in the midst of both Kingdoms.

Judah
Benjamin
Levi (technically scattered and present in both Kingdoms, but mostly attributed to and present in the Southern Kingdom).

Of the 12 tribes, ten eventually split off at the end of King Solomon's reign and became the Northern Kingdom of Israel.  The ten were as follows:

Reuben
Simeon
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher
Issachar
Zebulun
Ephraim
Manasseh

So back to Judah. If you were from the house of Judah, guess what you called yourself......A JEW. NOT JEW-ISH. BUT A JEW. You were a Hebrew Israelite from the Tribe of Judah.

Many of you may wonder how the slaves could have been the nation of Israel when they were captured in Africa? First, let me say that the land of Israel is located at the Northeast corner of Africa on the border of Egypt which is in Africa.

When the Europeans, under the leadership of the Italians or Romans, invaded the land of Israel in 70 A.D., historians say that millions of the Black Israelites fled into Black Africa, especially Egypt, to keep from being captured by the White man.

Even before the Roman invasion, the Prophet Isaiah spoke about how many Israelites were leaving the land of Israel and settling in the African nation of Egypt. Years later, so many Israelites had settled in Africa, until they had formed well established cities there.

Read Isaiah 30:1-3, 31:1-3, and Jeremiah 44:1-30.

By the time the Europeans, under the leadership of the Italians or Romans, invaded Israel, historians say that over half of all Israelites were already living in Africa, mainly in Egypt.

Most of our people, who did not flee, into Africa, when the White man came, and stayed to defend our land, the land of Israel, after loosing the war, were taken as slave to Europe, mainly to Rome, Italy.

Shortly after the invasion of the land of Israel, the Europeans also invaded North Africa (mainly Egypt), and as a result, the Israelites were driven further south into the African mainly to Ethiopia. The Ethiopians started a race war there and drove our people into Northwest Africa.

About 1400 years after the 70 A.D. European invasion of the land of Israel (approximately 1500 A.D.), the Black Africans began capturing the Black Israelites they considered to be illegal aliens in their land and sold them mainly to the Arabs, who, acting as slave wholesalers, sold the Israelite slaves to the Europeans. The Europeans then took our people into slavery, from Africa, to the Americas and the West Indies.

The great secret about the slave trade is that it was not based on Africans capturing other Africans and selling them into slavery. But, rather, it was all African nations that were capturing another Black race who had come down into Africa but was not from Africa.

Both history and the bible prove that the, non-African, Black nation that was captured by the Africans was the original and true nation of Israel - the Israelites.

Now, In the book of Lamentations, (BIBLE) it is a book that mourns the destruction of the Holy Temple and the destruction of the children of Israel. Here is a passage.

Lamentations 4:8

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage = face.

Lets go to the Song of Solomon. But before we do...Solomon was a great Hebrew King. He was also the son of the famous King David. That is the David through which Christ's genealogy comes from (common knowledge). Solomon built the first temple in Jerusalem. Solomon is the last King of Israel before Israel split into Northern House and Southern House. 

Lets see what Solomon says about himself....

Song of Solomon 1
King James Version (KJV)

5 I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept.

He says right here. he's black but comely.

Comely = Good looking. Handsome.

He's saying he's black but he's good looking.

Let's have look at another Hebrew, Job. Job (long O., Like bo, not bob) Job was a righteous Hebrew man.

JOB 30:30

"My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat."

No further explanation needed.

In Jeremiah 14:2 talks about Judah as a whole tribe!

2 Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

Tribe as Judah were as black as the ground. Nuff said.

And finally, the big man himself. Known to many as Jesus the Christ. KING OF THE JEWS!

REVELATION 1

This is John the Baptist describing when he saw Yashua, aka.......Jesus.

14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

I've posted this verse more times than I can remember.

So, I can go all day but there you have it in short order. There are plenty of maps that show Hebrew settlements in Africa most recently as 1740s. which show a map of the Kingdom of Judah (my people, so called African Americans today) as the slave trade was happening. The Kingdom of Judah was on the slave coast. Collusion happened for money and fulfulling biblical prophecy was the reason. All involved include, Africans, Europeans, Arabs and of course the people you call Jew-ish today...The Khazars and sons and daughters of Ashkenaz (Europeans). We converted them to Judaism and they stole our identity. Simply put. You average Jew-ish people today will not know this and avoid the subject all together. These are the evils and truths of history.

Read Deuteronomy 28 for the prophecy.  You'll know only one group of people on this planet can fit the description and guess who just happens to have no identity and culture prior to the slave trade...us.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2013, 09:19:20 AM »
What proof outside of the Bible is there though? I am not saying you are wrong; I am just asking the question. I have heard of someone named Josephus mentioned as an additional source, but I am not sure how credible this is considered.

back 7 or 8 years ago when I was interested in determining for myself whether the bible was true or not I did some reading on the historical Jesus. There is some mention in a few manuscripts of "Jesus".. some of which is thought to be forged at a later date like a qoute from Josephus and some could be attributed to someone else. I concluded that there is not enough support to determine the Jesus character did not exist, however, apart from that, just about everything thing else was made up over time.   

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2013, 09:37:28 AM »
One more thing Mclovin.  It is estimated that were a total of 110 MILLION slaves transported over the slave trade time. How would one go about defeating a group of 110 million of God's chosen people or so called Negros?  Do you really think dumb fucking Africans could have done it alone? Or even pre-colonial whites? It took a concerted effort and each country took their portion of slaves to make money of them and keep them under control. Hebrews are Royal Priests of the Earth and are supposed to be spreading the word of God. Christianity, Islam and modern Judaism branched from the Hebrew teachings. These teachings are in contrast to the way we live today. If we were out there preaching and people were following, the world would be a very different place.

We have been punished thanks to our forefathers for in essence, pissing off God by breaking his laws and covenant. The bible direct states, God said, I will make the nations forget who you are. What were the Hebrews doing to piss God off?  Everything we do today...Homosexuality, idoltry, killing, lying, stealing, breaking the sabbath, eating pork, adultry, fornication, etc...This is our punishment to be brought down to the ground and be destroyed AS A PEOPLE.

This isn't forever in the end times (now) we would be woken up and remember who we are but we must follow the laws a people and repent for what we've done as a people and God will bring us back to our homeland. Until then, the Bible states, there would always be war in Israel with those who occupy it. (surprise). Jesus even states he knows the tribulations of his people but thou art rich. He states he knows the blasphemy of those that call themselves Jews but are not. Yes, all this is in the Bible.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2013, 09:42:26 AM »
There's a guy down my street named Jesus.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2013, 10:04:26 AM »
Bodega. Natty Lite: 6x:4:55.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #41 on: September 07, 2013, 10:18:22 AM »
The power of subliminal messages to get information through... ;)
On actual American cable TV...They know

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2013, 10:20:17 AM »

classic ;D

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2013, 10:30:34 AM »
rather than debate or be an evangelical about what colour the god mans skin was why not use that energy to pray and meditate or do compassionate deeds.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2013, 10:35:05 AM »
I can't believe you're asking this question. How old are you and from what country do you hail?
Your question should be is there evidence that Christ didn't exist.  His name aint Jesus. (white people translated it  ::) )It's Yahshua. (LIke that's so fucking hard to say.  ::) That's his actual Hebrew name in the language he spoke, Hebrew. There's is evidence EVERYWHERE he existed. But he wasn't some white guy as portrayed by Caeser Borgia. He was what is known to this board as a Neegul. They just hate admitting it.

wait a minute.. do you mean that he was black like the ancient egyptians??..

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
wait a minute.. do you mean that he was black like the ancient egyptians??..

Yes. That's no longer debated. The Bible states it. Egyptians are from the seed of Ham. Ham is the progenitor of all the dark races including the Egyptians, NOT THE NEGROES. In addition, history shows this. You guys...Arabs invaded in 692 AD. That's when Egypt became lighter and lighter. The remainder of the original Egyptians are in Sudan.

Egyptians enslaving Hebrews is the original black on black crime.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2013, 11:14:04 AM »
Real person or not, he definitely pumped iron and was natural.
$

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2013, 11:29:39 AM »
A regular man, but unusually charismatic and approachable, a great speaker, philosopher and teacher.

The new world order of that time likely did not like his popularity and growing number of followers, and saw to it that he was dealt with.

But alas, what he had started could not be contained or stopped, and thus the new world order of that time hijacked his ideology, revised it, and turned it into a religion with the purpose of control.

The catholic church of today, churches, moneymakers, priests and popes and all of that was in fact something that Jesus warned would happen, and solely responsible for 800 years of dark ages as the mean of control.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2013, 11:45:46 AM »
  He sure has a hold on people... 2014 years strong