Author Topic: Do you think Jesus was a real person?  (Read 26489 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Do you think Jesus was a real person?
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2013, 01:58:53 PM »
Truth hurts?
Pretty sure you can't get a Guggenheim, or a MacArthur, sitting on your ass. But let's go for it, eh?    :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2013, 02:04:44 PM »
I didn't create that. Someone else did. But lol. No sir. You must sometimes be uppercutted with some truth so your eyes are opened. My job here is not to say who is supreme. Just clear truths, then get your white asses saved from hell. lol
It's all fun and games here wiggs you are a good poster. No matter what haters say. I got to check on Moses. Now I must prepare myself for Notre Dame and Michigan and switch back to Nascar racing now and then.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2013, 02:05:26 PM »
So moving on gents. knowing what bass just said, yes, a couple thousand years ago, everything was black. As I stated, every major culture started black and was turned white when whites had the renaissance and white washed everything and tried to deface and destroy all black culture. It still happens today but is falling apart because evidence is being discovered whoever they is got to. Romans started black, Greeks started black, All of Africa including Egypt was black (surprise  ::) ) all other major cultures. I have plenty of proof.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2013, 02:07:42 PM »
Pretty sure you can't get a Guggenheim, or a MacArthur, sitting on your ass. But let's go for it, eh?    :)

;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2013, 02:08:41 PM »
Don't be so racist Wigglet, you're not all black yourself, stud. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2013, 02:21:06 PM »
i think they carried the genes of all colors and they themselves were neither pure white nor pure black..

Lol what would this even mean, you dumb camel fucker?  If they carried the genes of all colors then what, pray tell, would they look like?

Btw, what is "pure white" or "pure black"?  Hint:  black & white aren't races or ethnicities....it is outdated nomenclature attempting to make africans and caucasians seem as different as possible.

Go back to sniffing nassers thongs.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
So moving on gents. knowing what bass just said, yes, a couple thousand years ago, everything was black. As I stated, every major culture started black and was turned white when whites had the renaissance and white washed everything and tried to deface and destroy all black culture. It still happens today but is falling apart because evidence is being discovered whoever they is got to. Romans started black, Greeks started black, All of Africa including Egypt was black (surprise  ::) ) all other major cultures. I have plenty of proof.

Those statues could just be white people with big lips and afro hair ( they do exist) ;Dw

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2013, 02:32:45 PM »
I think Jesus was real. Santa has already been proven to be real. Sounds stupid, but really think about it. The real man and the legends that surround him, are two totally different things.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2013, 02:42:05 PM »
OK. Coupla tough trivia questions for the Getbig College Bowl thread participants. The Immaculate Reception? Scooped up by Franco and run into the end-zone, right? But who was the pass intended for? Second, MJ always played with #23, but what number did he play with, base-ball-wise?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »
Kunta Kinte is still without those Bayer's made tablets  ;D ;D ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2013, 02:44:05 PM »
OK. Coupla tough trivia questions for the Getbig College Bowl thread participants. The Immaculate Reception? Scooped up by Franco and run into the end-zone, right? But who was the pass intended for? Second, MJ always played with #23, but what number did he play with, base-ball-wise?
Not bodybuilding or Jesus related.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2013, 02:48:58 PM »
I don't care what color Jesus was or the original Hebrews, it doesn't negate the fact that blacks today act like uncivilized monkeys.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #87 on: September 07, 2013, 02:49:14 PM »
Don't be so racist Wigglet, you're not all black yourself, stud. ;)

OUTED ;)

You are correct.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 07, 2013, 02:53:15 PM »
I don't care what color Jesus was or the original Hebrews, it doesn't negate the fact that blacks today act like uncivilized monkeys.
These are the types of posts that make shit racist. Not all blacks act like you suggest. You cant make sweeping claims like that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: September 07, 2013, 02:53:45 PM »

You are 100% correct. You will get no argument with me there. But how do you think a people void of their culture and history and only a culture and history of slavery, violence, oppression and poverty will behave?  Like this.

This is why it is important to know what color the real Hebrews are because it is my peoples culture and once a people have a history and a culture, they tend to want to follow it like I don't know, humans?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2013, 02:53:56 PM »
I'm not asking if you think he was God, just if he actually existed. Outside of the Bible, is there any evidence that he was real?

Yes I do. Folklore is often based on reality. Jesus was more likely a "real person" then he was the son of God anymore than anyone is.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2013, 02:54:10 PM »
OUTED ;)

You are correct.

1/4 of Kunta Kinte's DNA belongs to African savanna tree tribe  ;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2013, 02:58:21 PM »
Stop insulting uncivilized monkeys.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2013, 02:59:16 PM »
This is evidence? Looks like Squadfather.  ???

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2013, 03:00:34 PM »
Stop insulting uncivilized monkeys.
No shit! I should be up in arms, but the uncivilized monkeys-thingy has me confused.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
Those statues could just be white people with big lips and afro hair ( they do exist) ;Dw

;D ;D ;D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2013, 03:09:27 PM »
So moving on gents. knowing what bass just said, yes, a couple thousand years ago, everything was black. As I stated, every major culture started black and was turned white when whites had the renaissance and white washed everything and tried to deface and destroy all black culture. It still happens today but is falling apart because evidence is being discovered whoever they is got to. Romans started black, Greeks started black, All of Africa including Egypt was black (surprise  ::) ) all other major cultures. I have plenty of proof.

ahahaha! All worth shit all !

I'm sure there are hundreds of cultures started by blacks, in Africa alone, no doubt.

But the utterly triumphant, glorious, white secular culture, which ended up on top and dominates the world today, and which by the way benefits people all over the world today, was started by let me guess, aliens ,daemons or it too by various "master folks" from Africa?  

White mans wizardry is absolutely required to make a culture dominant and lasting. As we now see without science and technology, a culture is little more than the ritual instincts of a lemming, leading nowhere, to no good, serving no purpose, other than the occasional sacrifice. ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »
They say all life started in Africa. Ok, but they are not referring to homosapiens. They are talking way down the evolutionary tree. Almost monkees. No racist.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2013, 03:16:40 PM »
They say all life started in Africa. Ok, but they are not referring to homosapiens. They are talking way down the evolutionary tree. Almost monkees. No racist.
Pretty sure you're a fallen leaf on that tree.

/me, too.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2013, 03:22:31 PM »

Just so you know, "afro" or wooly hair is the strongest genetic trait passed down from Negroid, Congoid or Black African people.