Author Topic: Do you think Jesus was a real person?  (Read 26499 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Do you think Jesus was a real person?
« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2013, 12:09:01 PM »
  He sure has a hold on people... 2014 years strong

except that "he" doesn't. People claim to follow his teachings but very very few do. Instead they cling to the concept of him in a general way  as long as it doesn't conflct with their lives too much

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2013, 12:10:01 PM »
Yes. That's no longer debated. The Bible states it. Egyptians are from the seed of Ham. Ham is the progenitor of all the dark races including the Egyptians, NOT THE NEGROES. In addition, history shows this. You guys...Arabs invaded in 692 AD. That's when Egypt became lighter and lighter. The remainder of the original Egyptians are in Sudan.

Egyptians enslaving Hebrews is the original black on black crime.

serious question, what do you think was the color of adam the first man on earth??..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2013, 12:15:23 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2013, 12:17:27 PM »

there is no proof they were both white or any of them was white or black or whatever.. i think they carried the genes of all colors and they themselves were neither pure white nor pure black..

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2013, 12:19:50 PM »
there is no proof they were both white or any of them was white or black or whatever.. i think they carried the genes of all colors and they themselves were neither pure white nor pure black..

They were like prisms?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2013, 12:36:04 PM »

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2013, 12:50:02 PM »
Christian priests (These sick fucks) bend over children all day and molest them (while the Vatican pays off the victims with their large sums of money) AND Muslims bend over Muhammad five times a day (who raped and molested children just like the Christians)-- all the same shit different god.

Like every other major religious figure Jesus/Muhammad is the figment of a very creative human imagination. If these fockers were live they should have been stoned to death or nailed to a cross (pun intended) for leading such a cult.

What ALL the followers fail to acknowledge in the Christian and Muslim religions is that they are directly contributing to the institutional spread of systemic and systematic pedophilia habitually and consistently throughout known history.

Fuck this noise!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2013, 12:59:44 PM »
Christian priests (These sick fucks) bend over children all day and molest them (while the Vatican pays off the victims with their large sums of money) AND Muslims bend over Muhammad five times a day (who raped and molested children just like the Christians)-- all the same shit different god.

Like every other major religious figure Jesus/Muhammad is the figment of a very creative human imagination. If these fockers were live they should have been stoned to death or nailed to a cross (pun intended) for leading such a cult.

What ALL the followers fail to acknowledge in the Christian and Muslim religions is that they are directly contributing to the institutional spread of systemic and systematic pedophilia habitually and consistently throughout known history.

Fuck this noise!
What did Hey-sus do? Chances are today, he wouldn't be stoned per se...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2013, 01:16:43 PM »
 How do I know if he was real or not? I was not around 2014 years ago. All I was saying is that a LOT of people still talk about him, all of this time later.

Now what do I believe? Zero. No religion. No God. No Gods.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2013, 01:25:27 PM »
From a historical perspective the old testament, and its characters, is more accurate.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2013, 01:29:10 PM »
Hehe. So Jesus is Marvin Gaye!?    ;D

If you want him to be.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #62 on: September 07, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
serious question, what do you think was the color of adam the first man on earth??..

He was a black man. And if you give me this "ruddy" business know you will be defeated. There's what "ruddy" means now and there's what "ruddy" used to mean in the words of the white mans dictionaries old and new.

Black Genetics has proven to have the greatest genetic diversity. Why? Because They are dominant and from them comes every characteristic. Blue eyes, Greene Eyes, Hazel Eyes, Brown skin, tan skin, white skin, curly hair, straight hair, broad noses, thin noses, Brown hair, red hair, blonde hair. It's just a matter of mixing and matching and wala, you have a nice bowl of racial harmony.  

Us, humans post flood come from Noah, 7th from Adam. Noah was an albino. He passed this genetic trait to his three sons.  This is where white people come from it's called leprosy. There are clean lepers = white and black albinos. There are dirty lepers, people afflicted with vitiligo. And albinism can work in various degrees. It's not an all or none sort of situation. You can have the white skin but have pigmented hair and eyes.
Anyway throughout the bible you hear of leprosy well of course white people changed the meaning of leprosy. You can't be the supremely evolved people if how you got that way was a damaged "P" gene.  Which in essence that's what it is a damaged melanin gene.   So the definition of leprosy today means different that it used to.

This is the hard truths whites don't like thrown in their face but it is indeed the 100% truth backed by science.
So where'd you brown people come from? You came from blacks mixing with various forms of lepers and albinos. The original Aryans are Indo-A r y a n s from India. They are albino with red or white hair and blue eyes. So when people refer to Aryans this is what they are referring to. Albino East Dravidian Indians.

Confirmation that the White (Caucasian) Race is derived from Dravidian Albinos, is documented in the findings from genetic analysis of Y-DNA haplogroup "R".

Some here will think, they should have never taught that ****** to read.  ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #63 on: September 07, 2013, 01:37:10 PM »
Lots of proof posted in this thread.

8)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 07, 2013, 01:43:55 PM »
So is wiggs implying that oeigionally thre were no whites and we all originate from nigs ?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2013, 01:44:38 PM »
So is wiggs implying that oeigionally thre were no whites and we all originate from nigs ?

That is backed by science friend.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2013, 01:49:38 PM »

not a fan of history so in im no position to dispute your claim.
Who really knows how everything came about.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2013, 01:49:50 PM »
I don't say these things to be thrown in your faces gentlemen. I am a truth seeker and no matter how much it sucks for myself or anyone else, it is time for it to be heard. No more lies, word games, no more nonsense.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: September 07, 2013, 01:50:03 PM »
Doritos + pot /= science.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2013, 01:52:46 PM »
not a fan of history so in im no position to dispute your claim.
Who really knows how everything came about.

Wrong answer. I just told you DNA proves. Don't wiggle out of it because you don't like the answer deal with it. That's what has been the problem. It ruins your view of reality so you take a who knows stance. Well I know. And now you and the rest of the board knows. DNA proves it. The bible proves it. No other evidence needed. This is Getbig you know how everyone just loves a race thread. Why don't you think anyone is arguing with me? Because they have no firepower. It's the truth. Deal with it and move on. Just get these lies out.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2013, 01:53:22 PM »
I don't say these things to be thrown in your faces gentlemen. I am a truth seeker and no matter how much it sucks for myself or anyone else, it is time for it to be heard. No more lies, word games, no more nonsense.
.Pictures are worth a thousand words.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2013, 01:53:28 PM »
Doritos + pot /= science.

Truth hurts?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: September 07, 2013, 01:56:38 PM »
.Pictures are worth a thousand words.

I didn't create that. Someone else did. But lol. No sir. You must sometimes be uppercutted with some truth so your eyes are opened. My job here is not to say who is supreme. Just clear truths, then get your white asses saved from hell. lol

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 07, 2013, 01:57:18 PM »
Wrong answer. I just told you DNA proves. Don't wiggle out of it because you don't like the answer deal with it. That's what has been the problem. It ruins your view of reality so you take a who knows stance. Well I know. And now you and the rest of the board knows. DNA proves it. The bible proves it. No other evidence needed. This is Getbig you know how everyone just loves a race thread. Why don't you think anyone is arguing with me? Because they have no firepower. It's the truth. Deal with it and move on. Just get these lies out.

haha i think you got the impression i cared either way.
I dont give a fuck if we really decended from nigs, im white with skin that turns a beutifull brown with a little sun thanks to spanish gran. I dont care if a couple of thousand years ago every one was a nig.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2013, 01:58:44 PM »
haha i think you got the impression i cared either way.
I dont give a fuck if we really decended from nigs, im white with skin that turns a beutifull brown with a little sun thanks to spanish gran. I dont care if a couple of thousand years ago every one was a nig.

But you know. Mission complete.