Author Topic: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"  (Read 10151 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 62yr brain dead after "I'm going to FUK the next white person who walks by"
« Reply #50 on: September 08, 2013, 07:49:15 PM »
Don't engage him, he is another internet race troll they thrive off of attention as if the statistics he posts should mean anything to you or me, or even apply to anyonehere on a BB site. In real life he is just another meek cubicle dweller.
the statistics should be relevant to anyone especially those in the black community. These statistics are a representation of issues withn the black community of which you are a part, they may not effect or represent you personally but they are will effect how youre viewed(right or wrong)

The black community continues to let those who play up the unsubstantiated victim angle instead of addresssing the root problem. Your future family will also be apart of this community whether you like it or not

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #51 on: September 08, 2013, 07:50:38 PM »
the statistics should be relevant to anyone especially those in the black community. These statistics are a representation of issues withn the black community of which you are a part, they may not effect or represent you personally but they are will effect how youre viewed(right or wrong)

The black community continues to let those who play up the unsubstantiated victim angle instead of addresssing the root problem. Your future family will also be apart of this community whether you like it or not

Well said.  This was my point exactly. 
A

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »
Many leaders and "intellectuals" within the black communit.  Many of whom have been commented on here. 

I gave this thread a quick glance

where are the names and specific quotes of leaders of the "black community" who have said that "there are roaming gangs of white men stalking and killing black children"

this particular thread seems to be about a mentally ill person in NYC and people seem to be bellyaching that it was not reported in the local media ...in spite of the fact that it actually was. 

what am I missing here?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2013, 08:13:28 PM »
waah wahhh black people hate us so much waah

You don't need to post so many words just to say this.

Can't win the debate, facts not on your side?  No problem, just resort to mockery. 

Page one of the liberal playbook.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2013, 08:14:44 PM »
Well said.  This was my point exactly. 

The white community does not have its set of problems? or the latino community? worry about yours, we will worry about ours. Stop whining.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
The white community does not have its set of problems? or the latino community? worry about yours, we will worry about ours. Stop whining.

Unfortunately, your problems often result in one of you sticking a gun in our faces.  Hard to ignore.

Let me know when you start "worrying about yours".  It will be a first.

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2013, 08:18:44 PM »
Unfortunately, your problems often result in one of you sticking a gun in our faces.  Hard to ignore.

Let me know when you start "worrying about yours".  It will be a first.

right because whites have never hurt blacks before or recently, GTFO.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2013, 08:19:46 PM »
lmfao the problems of other racial communities do not effect others in the way that the problems in the black community do.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2013, 08:20:46 PM »
right because whites have never hurt blacks before or recently, GTFO.
im guessing this is a reference to slavery, as if that has any bearing on the current situation AT ALL.

yet another "victim" ploy in action

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2013, 08:21:50 PM »
im guessing this is a reference to slavery, as if that has any bearing on the current situation AT ALL.

yet another "victim" ploy in action

I never mentioned slavery, you assumed that...this is getting old but whine away lol nothing's gonna change.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2013, 08:23:58 PM »
I never mentioned slavery, you assumed that...this is getting old but whine away lol nothing's gonna change.

It's sad when someone has been owned but doesn't realize it.  Better luck next time.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2013, 08:25:32 PM »
racism is embedded here in all of us. what it all comes down to, no different than a zoo or a prison.

"no beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none and therefor I am no beast!"

rooseveltdunn

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2013, 08:26:16 PM »
It's sad when someone has been owned but doesn't realize it.  Better luck next time.

I don't view internet shout matches as "owning" ; your childish approach to racial discourse however is definitely saddening. Like I said, nothing you post here will have any impact. Hence why you need to troll BB forums to feel better. You lost in real life a long time ago.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2013, 08:28:13 PM »
hahah what were you referring to then?

you try to justify your posts by saying that whites hurt blacks before and recently, true the extent to which this happens though pales in comparison to the events where blacks hurt whites. A even more substantial fact when you take into account the population size of blacks and whites. Blacks make up a very disproportionate amount of violent crimes and crimes in general for their population size.

Fact is blacks hurt many more whites than whites hurt blacks, sorry boss your communities problems are a much more pressing matter for society as a whole than the white communities.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 08, 2013, 08:31:42 PM »
lol nothing's gonna change.
completely agree nothing is going to change, mainly b/c people such as yourself in the black community continue to defend, deflect and point fingers instead of simply taking the advice and help of others. The points made here are met with yes but whites hurt people too, the system is set up against black people etc..

nothing will change b/c the black community as a whole would rather play the victim instead of addressing the issues it has

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: September 08, 2013, 08:33:24 PM »
Tigger Woods white wife beat his ability to win a major out of him with a nine iron.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #66 on: September 08, 2013, 08:41:18 PM »
I don't view internet shout matches as "owning" ; your childish approach to racial discourse however is definitely saddening. Like I said, nothing you post here will have any impact. Hence why you need to troll BB forums to feel better. You lost in real life a long time ago.

Reading this makes me question if you even read any of my earlier posts in this thread.  Either you didn't read my posts or you don't have the ability to comprehend them.  No one is shouting and the only one who's being childish here is you with your whining baby post.  You know nothing about my real life but claim that somehow I lost.  What are you referring to?  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: September 08, 2013, 08:44:21 PM »
if we could all just stop talking about race for about 20 years, the issue would go away completely.  The new generation would look at gramps like he's saying women shouldn't vote or soemthing. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2013, 08:47:01 PM »
if we could all just stop talking about race for about 20 years, the issue would go away completely.  The new generation would look at gramps like he's saying women shouldn't vote or soemthing. 

Do you really believe that?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 08, 2013, 08:50:21 PM »
yes he really is that stupid

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 08, 2013, 08:50:58 PM »

yep, I do.  People used to own slaves.  People used to keep women for voting.

In 50 or 100 years, they'll look at us in 2013... imagine what will be commonplace THEN that is totally illegal or forbidden now.   I'd guess gay marriage... but who even knows.  "They used to arrest people for this?" as we water our pot gardens?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 08, 2013, 08:53:24 PM »
yep, I do.  People used to own slaves.  People used to keep women for voting.

In 50 or 100 years, they'll look at us in 2013... imagine what will be commonplace THEN that is totally illegal or forbidden now.   I'd guess gay marriage... but who even knows.  "They used to arrest people for this?" as we water our pot gardens?
hope youre right, I intend on getting pretty baked once i retire

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2013, 08:54:48 PM »

I respectfully disagree.  Whites didn't talk about race for quite a while, more than 20 years.  Only now that political correctness and black activist propaganda have run amok have whites started speaking up against the BS.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 08, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
yep, I do.  People used to own slaves.  People used to keep women for voting.

In 50 or 100 years, they'll look at us in 2013... imagine what will be commonplace THEN that is totally illegal or forbidden now.   I'd guess gay marriage... but who even knows.  "They used to arrest people for this?" as we water our pot gardens?

Race/ethnicity has been a huge issue since the dawn of time.  I dont think 20 yrs will make much difference either way. Maybe 100 , but even that isnt likely.  Humans notice differences in each other at a very young age which will keep it alive.   And until the dregs in the ghetto pull themselves up by the bootstraps and quit using treatment of blacks from 50-100 yrs ago to excuse their horrendous behavior nothing will change much.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 08, 2013, 08:56:14 PM »
yes he really is that stupid

Really?  People used to legislation people of a different color were worth 3/5 of a person.  We have a president that can order a drone strike on your house and he'll win the Nobel peace prize for it.  Why?  Cause LEGISLATION CHANGES PERCEPTION.  

Really?   Women used to throw shoes at the prime minister of england for the right to vote, they went to jail for marching for it... Today you're sued for $10 mil if you don't hire a pregnant woman (ok, exaggeration, MAYBE?)  Legislation + time changes everything.

I guess there was a patent office worker who said, in 1898, that everything that can be invented has already been invented.  I guess there are still people working in the buggy whip factory, wondering why inventory is building up.  

I guess things will never change, and we have no ability to change public perception.