Author Topic: California - Gov. Moon Baby approves drivers licenses for illegals  (Read 8302 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
California - Gov. Moon Baby approves drivers licenses for illegals
« on: September 12, 2013, 11:19:12 PM »
I'm convinced the progressive left are the literally the dumbest people on the planet. Way to Fuck up the state even more, assclowns.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: California - Gov. Moon Baby approves drivers licenses for illegals
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »
Now they can claim even more benefits get car insurance!

Next stop prop 13 to pay their benefits fund our schools!

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2013, 03:24:20 AM »
Brown is completely inept. Fucked this state at every turn  >:(

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2013, 03:29:52 AM »
Not only should they have a license in California, but in all states. It's about time we give the Mexicans even though here illegally some respect. They are hard working and most are good people who don't break any laws.
Except for wanting a better future so they came into the country illegally.

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2013, 03:30:55 AM »
They also are harder workers then most Americans are now. Sad but true.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 03:32:45 AM »
I'm convinced the progressive left are the literally the dumbest people on the planet. Way to Fuck up the state even more, assclowns.

it's happening in 3 other states (Wash, NM, IL) and being led by republicans there.

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/2012-12-05/gop-support-helps-move-immigrant-drivers-licenses

The moment we try to assign one party blame for it, dems will all defend it and suddenly you have half the nation backing this.

I'd rather say "a few people from both parties in 4 states are giving people who should get the boot, the ability to drive every day".   Point out the beliefs of these very few.  it's not a dem/repub issue, it's not right/left... Just like Marco Rubio is VERY LIBERAL on immigration, I'd never say all repub 2016 candidates are very liberal on immigration.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2013, 03:41:31 AM »
They also are harder workers then most Americans are now. Sad but true.

Mexican immigrants maybe but after a generation or two they often become less productive than the previous generations. 
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 03:50:26 AM »
Illegals are by definition criminals. You think they care about violating the vehicle code? Pfft!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 04:51:56 AM »
Not only should they have a license in California, but in all states. It's about time we give the Mexicans even though here illegally some respect. They are hard working and most are good people who don't break any laws.
Why are we to to assume that it's "Mexicans"? Like only "Mexicans" are illegal? Or only "Mexicans" are immigrants who are illegal, in California?

Problem is, people who were breaking the law before, will continue to break the law again,

And, hard working? Please, why is it that all these "hard working" people come from countries that are corrupt, inept, poor, and or third world? Makes you wonder just how hard working these people really are, if their countries don't reflect said hard work. You hear the same thing about Jamaicans, Africans, Eastern Europeans, Middle Easterners, etc...everybody is "hard working"...yet their respective countries don't reflect that.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 05:04:10 AM »
Why are we to to assume that it's "Mexicans"? Like only "Mexicans" are illegal? Or only "Mexicans" are immigrants who are illegal, in California?

Problem is, people who were breaking the law before, will continue to break the law again,

And, hard working? Please, why is it that all these "hard working" people come from countries that are corrupt, inept, poor, and or third world? Makes you wonder just how hard working these people really are, if their countries don't reflect said hard work. You hear the same thing about Jamaicans, Africans, Eastern Europeans, Middle Easterners, etc...everybody is "hard working"...yet their respective countries don't reflect that.

Do you really hear the same thing about all of them? You sure don't in France. Africans (North and Sub-Sharan) are considered lazy as fuck and only coming here for the Welfare system. Immigrants don't migrate for fun. A country's state has not only to do with how hard-working it's population is. Many factors play a role. The only thing you can actually be sure of is that the stronger the entitlements are, the more likely you are to attract migrants who are there by sheer opportunism.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2013, 05:31:29 AM »
Do you really hear the same thing about all of them? You sure don't in France. Africans (North and Sub-Sharan) are considered lazy as fuck and only coming here for the Welfare system. Immigrants don't migrate for fun. A country's state has not only to do with how hard-working it's population is. Many factors play a role. The only thing you can actually be sure of is that the stronger the entitlements are, the more likely you are to attract migrants who are there by sheer opportunism.
Yep, you hear it about all of them...
Africans feel you owe them---what with the French colonies and all. They will milk the system, just like you milked them...and you (we) make it easier for them to do it

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 05:41:40 AM »
Yep, you hear it about all of them...
Africans feel you owe them---what with the French colonies and all. They will milk the system, just like you milked them...and you (we) make it easier for them to do it

The system does make it easier for them. I don't feel responsible for that as of right now, working, earning your money is almost an act of resistance. I'm an immigrant too even though I was born on French soil. Except my parents didn't come here to milk the system. They didn't need to at first and when they could have done it, guess what, they started working even harder. Comes down to your education too. But here, the system wants people to be dependent on it. Future voters themselves or their children at some point. Today's generation don't owe shit for what their parents or grand parents or whoever has done. And you can't collect your ancestors outstanding debts either. Passing that kind of torch is a sure way to hit the wall full speed.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 06:41:29 AM »
cool, mexicans can now drive in their own country

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2013, 06:47:24 AM »
Great news

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2013, 06:56:08 AM »

X2

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2013, 07:02:02 AM »
cool, mexicans can now drive in their own country
Everytime I go to get a renewed license there are like 50 Mexicans and one white guy in line. I am a minority now where is my government assistance?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2013, 07:38:24 AM »

Go to Mexico without a passport or ID and let me know what happens. They don't break any laws? Most do break laws. Whether it's stolen ID's or otherwise, They HAVE to break laws to survive. How many Illegals do you suppose get jobs on a stolen SS? 60, 70, 90%?

Have you see California's prison system? Are you kidding me? How many do you suppose claim welfare only to knowingly rape the system? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HARD WORKING PEOPLE HAVE TO PAY IN TAXES TO SUPPORT THIS BULLSHIT? We have sanctuary cities for ILLEGALS who commit serious crimes.

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2013, 08:34:53 AM »
Well I'm sure they come in and clean you're gym every night.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2013, 09:43:13 AM »
Well I'm sure they come in and clean you're gym every night.

I clean my own gym and have a Merry Maid service for our home. It's up to the company to figure out whether they're legit or not.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2013, 10:02:41 AM »

said on a board dedicated to a sport that requires you to break federal law to be able to compete.

There are just laws and unjust laws.  Immigration laws are unjust and arbitrary.

to put it another way, if you've ever taken steroids or done any recreational drugs, then you're a hypocrite

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2013, 10:24:07 AM »
said on a board dedicated to a sport that requires you to break federal law to be able to compete.

There are just laws and unjust laws.  Immigration laws are unjust and arbitrary.

to put it another way, if you've ever taken steroids or done any recreational drugs, then you're a hypocrite

Is this comment for Coach? Sounds like fighting words Tim.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2013, 10:34:40 AM »

Youre only a hypocrite if you accept the premise that immigration laws are unjust. 
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2013, 10:36:35 AM »
I clean my own gym and have a Merry Maid service for our home. It's up to the company to figure out whether they're legit or not.

So why do you suppose they don't, Coach?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2013, 10:39:51 AM »

Laws are laws, if you get caught you should be punished, not rewarded with amnesty/licensing. Can you imagine them catching someone with steroids and instead of arresting him buying him some weights for home?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2013, 10:58:00 AM »

Bullshit, the difference is if you use steroids it affects no one but yourself...whereas all these programs pandering to the hordes of illegals all come at the expense of the american taxpayer.