Author Topic: Big RAMY! Why he is OVERRATED!!! by Peter McGough  (Read 38126 times)

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
Re: Big RAMY! Why he is OVERRATED!!! by Peter McGough
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
The quote about McGough being in love with Dorian is the real reason he's making pre-emptive strikes and trying to tear him down before he really hits his stride.

He is afraid Ramy will be the next great Mr O and doesn't want yates legacy threatened, so he's attempting to plant seeds now and create a negative "book" on him. so fucking obvious.....LOLOL

and then he gives him some bullshit half-assed praise to close it out, so it's not blatant.

Going on over 20 years now and McGough is still firmly attached to Dorian's nutsack.
And don't you love how the other Dorian nutsucker Kevin Horton conveniently releases these amazing "found" pictures of Dorian every few months.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2013, 11:15:28 AM »
almost beat ramy? Where did you get that from. Everyone said ramy was so dominant no one had a chance. Look at the score card victor got 18 points and ramy 9 thats not almost winning

Ramy got a 10 and Vic a 20 , Ramy won with straight firsts. Vic wasn't close

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2013, 11:23:19 AM »
ESFitness is extremely opinionated and is a hot headed son of a bitch, but is vouch for him as being one of the most experienced knowledgeable guys here. Hes a Good guy and very helpful, just watch out when he's slamming the Tren  8)

hahaha.... yea, that's pretty true. I do lose my temper. this is the internet, and in 'real life' ppl don't talk to me the way they talk to me on here. lol... so I respond poorly sometimes.  ;D

thanks for the kind words though ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2013, 11:25:15 AM »
I must have over looked ESFITNESS POSTS HERE, BUT YOU BUMPED IT UP, GOOD READ.

I had my dispute with ESFITNESS but after reading some his posts he knows his shit inside and out, some of what he writes can only be known through hands on experince.

no worries. thanks for the kind words.

;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2013, 02:51:36 PM »
I'm glad you pointed that out.  Cormier would spent his money on a bag of weed before he bothered with oil.  In his case the oil probably would have helped him win the Arnold at least once, since it would have filled out his lacking parts like Flex.

times two dude. chris cormier was an amazing bodybuilder... his physique was pure perfection
l

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2013, 04:20:39 PM »
I see the concern here, however don't think this represents the IFBB, absolutely not, RAMY is a FLEX mag guy and the IFBB wants to put him up there.

This is only ''one white mans opinion"  ;D   .... maybe just a tactic to stir up the waters, believe you me RAMY will place well.
you think its one man,s opinion i think its whole propaganda factory working 24/7 behind this white douchbag.they are building an excuse to fuck him up.soon u will see shawn ray crawl out his hole and follow him.
looks like pre emptive strikes to hold an arab back.i personaly dont think rami can break top 3 specially after recent pics of jay but rami is strong contender and have the size to intimidate the whole line up.he can win Mr olympia in near future thats the main concern.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2013, 04:25:02 PM »
you think its one man,s opinion i think its whole propaganda factory working 24/7 behind this white douchbag.they are building an excuse to fuck him up.soon u will see shawn ray crawl out his hole and follow him.
looks like pre emptive strikes to hold an arab back.i personaly dont think rami can break top 3 specially after recent pics of jay but rami is strong contender and have the size to intimidate the whole line up.he can win Mr olympia in near future thats the main concern.
quit getting your knickers in a bunch...the dude won a contest, and much hype is about him,
Just another person of African descent competing...
And just another big man with big hype. Maybe you want to go look at when Federov came on the scene. Much was said and dismissed about him.

Plus, if anything, the powers that be want the Arab money to come in, Ramy and his hype is good for business...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2013, 04:39:02 PM »
quit getting your knickers in a bunch...the dude won a contest, and much hype is about him,
Just another person of African descent competing...
And just another big man with big hype. Maybe you want to go look at when Federov came on the scene. Much was said and dismissed about him.

Plus, if anything, the powers that be want the Arab money to come in, Ramy and his hype is good for business...

Seeing Wolf was a complete wash you think all the Wolf nutt-huggers are now clinging on for dear life to Ramys?  ;D

I like your theory of he's just another big man going no where , be prepared for a LOT of crying after his placement lol Although he did win a pro show right off that back not many people have done that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2013, 04:42:30 PM »
your assumptions are not true, FLEX MEGAZINE WAS THE FIRST TO SIGN RAMY TO A GOOD CONTRACT AND GAVE HIM TONS OF EXPOSURE, more importantly they did this before his pro debut and had him as the favorite going into NEW YORK. Why on earth would they do this to fuck him at the OLYMPIA like you are suggesting? obviously not, they are just stirring up controversy as a promotional strategy, no conspiracy here, the only thing that is against him is winning the OLYMPIA maybe because he does not speak ENGLISH

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2013, 04:52:51 PM »
why not add some width with synthol directly in the calves?
it has to be done properly though

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2013, 05:49:26 PM »
I think he oils his delts...but it is done very well. Regardless.  I feel the same about Ramy as I do Jay...it's like people aren't LOOKING at their physiques. Just repeating what they heard. .. or they think sounds like inside info.

The guy is fucking HUGE ...beyond huge.  And he's pretty damn complete. And for a guy that size has EXCELLENT lines.  Hes like Nasser with better genetics and a back. Calves suck balls. Nobodies perfect.  He's going to be around for a while at the very top.

This is what I SEE...I don't give a fuck about what some idiot in a mag said...or the general consensus.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
I think he oils his delts...but it is done very well. Regardless.  I feel the same about Ramy as I do Jay...it's like people aren't LOOKING at their physiques. Just repeating what they heard. .. or they think sounds like inside info.

The guy is fucking HUGE ...beyond huge.  And he's pretty damn complete. And for a guy that size has EXCELLENT lines.  Hes like Nasser with better genetics and a back. Calves suck balls. Nobodies perfect.  He's going to be around for a while at the very top.

This is what I SEE...I don't give a fuck about what some idiot in a mag said...or the general consensus.
CONSIDER THIS GROINK.........

My friend is 270 with abs at 6'foot, not a pretty physique by any means but 22 inch arms and is a monster, now he never uses long esters, ever because he hates being bloated with water. SO HIS TEST PROP ALONE A WEEK 2800MG, HE TAKES 4 SHOTS PER DAY, THEN HIS NPP AT 100MG PER SHOT IS 1400MG, THE TREN AT 700MG AND PRIMO AT 700MG PER WEEK AND THERE IS MORE YET....

BUT WITH ONLY WHAT I MENTIONED ADDS UP TO 56 CC'S OF OIL WEEKLY AND HE ONLY PINS HIS DELTS AND GLUTES AND HIS DELTS LOOK SMOOTH AND SYNTHOLISH EVEN THOUGH HE HAS NEVER DONE SYNTHOL, SO RAMY'S DELTS MAY JUST BE FROM PINNING 40CC'S IN EACH DELT OF AAS PER WEEK AND NOT SYNTHOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2013, 06:25:50 PM »
I predict 7th or 8th place for Rami

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »
I predict 7th or 8th place for Rami

No way he goes that low Van.

3rd to 6th ....solid debut.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2013, 06:49:27 PM »
Seeing Wolf was a complete wash you think all the Wolf nutt-huggers are now clinging on for dear life to Ramys?  ;D

I like your theory of he's just another big man going no where , be prepared for a LOT of crying after his placement lol Although he did win a pro show right off that back not many people have done that.
Take a look at all the Mr. O's from Haney, and one can eve throw in Arnold...this tends to go hand in hand with dominant multiple Mr. O winners. Arnold had Ferrigno to dispatch...Haney had Mike Christian. Dorian had Dillett, and Nasser, but Dillett was billed as Freakenstein. Ronnie had Ruhl, Gunter, Federov. Jay and Phil had Wolf. All these guys were huge men, that had the "freak factor", but when you broke the down, they were missing the completeness, the polish. Their calling card was their freakish size and or body parts.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2013, 06:52:02 PM »
Take a look at all the Mr. O's from Haney, and one can eve throw in Arnold...this tends to go hand in hand with dominant multiple Mr. O winners. Arnold had Ferrigno to dispatch...Haney had Mike Christian. Dorian had Dillett, and Nasser, but Dillett was billed as Freakenstein. Ronnie had Ruhl, Gunter, Federov. Jay and Phil had Wolf. All these guys were huge men, that had the "freak factor", but when you broke the down, they were missing the completeness, the polish. Their calling card was their freakish size and or body parts.

Besides weak calves... which are more a functIon of gigantic quads... what exactly does Ramy not have ?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
Ramy would be lucky....
« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2013, 06:53:02 PM »
If he makes the top 5 !

Yes it the Olympia-- how many made the top 5 on their first Mr O?
Come on ramy' fan be real. The guy lacks muscle maturity . He may become mr Olympia
But not this year and certainly not working with Dennis " da menece " James .
Good luck big R , he have enough meat but needs to improve the quality.. ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2013, 07:02:13 PM »
Besides weak calves... which are more a functIon of gigantic quads... what exactly does Ramy not have ?
quads are separated, just big. Remind of Milos' project, Mustafa.
Lower mid back detail...plus, traps. One notices this when he is shirted and onstage, which is why he looks so wide. Large traps make one look narrow.
I disagree with you on the delts. I think they look like bee stings (to borrow what Shawn Ray had said about Flex's delts back in 2000). Chest is a bit shallow for someone so big.

Great abs...
On his calves...his calves seem high from the front, and low from the back. I speculate that if he competed during the 90s, he would have some good calves, a la Nasser...I just see him as lacking polish. The parts are there, but detailed, thickness, and maturity for his size is not.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2013, 07:09:54 PM »
quads are separated, just big. Remind of Milos' project, Mustafa.
Lower mid back detail...plus, traps. One notices this when he is shirted and onstage, which is why he looks so wide. Large traps make one look narrow.
I disagree with you on the delts. I think they look like bee stings (to borrow what Shawn Ray had said about Flex's delts back in 2000). Chest is a bit shallow for someone so big.

Great abs...
On his calves...his calves seem high from the front, and low from the back. I speculate that if he competed during the 90s, he would have some good calves, a la Nasser...I just see him as lacking polish. The parts are there, but detailed, thickness, and maturity for his size is not.

You seem to have a hangup with traps. Seriously. .... even implying that Ramy looks narrow because of big traps is ludicrous. He's ridiculously wide.

Everything else is things I consider abstract..muscle maturity, detail. They are a function of leaness and dryness.....contest prep.

You see 22 year old nattys that are very detailed because they are dry as a bone. If Ramy comes in shredded he will have all of those things. Shawn Ray was "matured" at 19 years old.

I'm not saying he's going to win. .. or be a Mr Olympia...but he has the tools.. the physique is there. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2013, 07:21:11 PM »
You seem to have a hangup with traps. Seriously. .... even implying that Ramy looks narrow because of big traps is ludicrous. He's ridiculously wide.

Everything else is things I consider abstract..muscle maturity, detail. They are a function of leaness and dryness.....contest prep.

You see 22 year old nattys that are very detailed because they are dry as a bone. If Ramy comes in shredded he will have all of those things. Shawn Ray was "matured" at 19 years old.

I'm not saying he's going to win. .. or be a Mr Olympia...but he has the tools.. the physique is there. 
Because I believe that big traps can give the illusion that one is narrow, and a person who is already narrow can look even more so. I looked like a damn arrow, with sloped shoulders. Less trap work, I looked wider, when I was not.

I believe it was Melvin Anthony that pointed this out. And I think Ramy with huge traps would visually take away from his width.

And Shawn ray was competing since he 16-17 yrs old, when he won his Pro card at 21 (?), he had 5 yrs of work put in...plus, I think he had good genetics for that "mature" look.

You are correct about the detail assessment, but many of those 22 yr olds don't have that dense forest of detail, like Dorian, Ronnie, Flex, Munzer, even Federov to an extent.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2013, 07:23:40 PM »
The traps argument only applies according to ones insertions. Example: Levrone's traps vs Centopanni's traps.

Even then, I'm still not too sold on the argument. It's all about clavicle to hip ratios in my opinion.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2013, 07:29:58 PM »
The traps argument only applies according to ones insertions. Example: Levrone's traps vs Centopanni's traps.

Even then, I'm still not too sold on the argument. It's all about clavicle to hip ratios in my opinion.

My traps are quite developed. .I don't think they make me look narrow. I want high traps and a muscular neck... it's a key visual point that makess you look powerful

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2013, 07:31:56 PM »
4th place

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2013, 07:36:08 PM »
My traps are quite developed. .I don't think they make me look narrow. I want high traps and a muscular neck... it's a key visual point that makess you look powerful

Agreed man, I don't really get that argument.

(ps Would hit)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2013, 07:42:31 PM »
If you had less traps, it would visually make you wider...a horizontal line looks "longer" than one that start horizontal and curves upwards/vertically.

Yes, it does make one look powerful. A thick neck/shoulders (yoke) can be seen in a reg t shirt or dress shirt.