Author Topic: BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!  (Read 20263 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING BAD- WALTER JR. AKA FLYN!
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2015, 02:42:53 PM »
Is it just me or is walter Jr. aka flyn /aka RJ mitte the worst actor ever? I think he ruins the show! Walter Jr. aka flyn is so annoying I get violent everytime I here him talk and I mean really violent i cometimes have to not watch his scenes because I get so violent and angry. Rj mitte has to be the luckiest guy to get that role . I don;t think anybody likes his charcter he is annoying and is super slow! I know he is retarded but even a retarded kid could figure out his dad is involved in drug dealing. Walter Jr./Flynn runis the whole show-IMO. Especially when he trys working at the car wash and cannot even count back change and when he says "have a a-1 day" I almost broke my TV. Then he asks his mom" can I go home and get some of my clothes and maybe CHILL" that set me over the top and I had to go for a walk! my girl makes me knows how violent flyn makes me and makes me go take a walk when they make him say a line. Flyn thinks he is such a bad-ass as well since he has a cdodge challenger that his dad bought him but he says his dad is such a shitbag but I bet that asshole wouldn;t get rid of the car. long rant but walter Jr, aka Flyn ruins breaking bad and actually makes me feel violent. It isn't because he is slow. I could handle Corky on life goes on this flyn jerk off really fucks the show up! "Maybe I can go home and get some clothes maybe chill"

I agree...It was horrible casting with this kid...Every other actor on the show is top notch. The kid must be able to suck a goofball through a hose  to have kept his job. The writers should have seen he was horrible and had him have a vocal cord injury early on. Then put him in a wheelchair and have him speak with a robot Steven Hawking voice...

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2015, 02:49:54 PM »
I agree...It was horrible casting with this kid...Every other actor on the show is top notch. The kid must be able to suck a goofball through a hose  to have kept his job. The writers should have seen he was horrible and had him have a vocal cord injury early on. Then put him in a wheelchair and have him speak with a robot Steven Hawking voice...
...or have him in a wheelchair and can only ring a bell to indicate yes or no.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2015, 03:01:16 PM »
...or have him in a wheelchair and can only ring a bell to indicate yes or no.

lol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2015, 03:16:37 PM »

whitewidow

« Reply #80 on: January 31, 2015, 06:16:08 AM »
His sidekick got too emotional as the series went on, he would just start crying out of nowhere.

I liked breaking bad, Anna Gunn is a great actress but i cannot watch the character she played. Whitewidow gets upset when i mention "........" I get mean when someone mentions skylar.

I wasn't joking about that! I just brings out something violent in me.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #81 on: January 31, 2015, 01:22:19 PM »
I wasn't joking about that! I just brings out something violent in me.

I understand brother, i promised you that I would never mention his name again.

whitewidow

« Reply #82 on: January 31, 2015, 01:32:57 PM »
I understand brother, i promised you that I would never mention his name again.

OK thanks. I wasn;t kidding I fucked up my house one night just because of that fucking kid during those last few episodes. throughout the show I would have this violence sense everytime he talked. especially when he got his car and talked about smoking grandma drivers. man I have to stay away from these threads. I'm getting hyped up as I type--No joke.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #83 on: January 31, 2015, 03:49:40 PM »
OK thanks. I wasn;t kidding I fucked up my house one night just because of that fucking kid during those last few episodes. throughout the show I would have this violence sense everytime he talked. especially when he got his car and talked about smoking grandma drivers. man I have to stay away from these threads. I'm getting hyped up as I type--No joke.

Lets move on.

Better Call Saul will be on TV very soon.
Should be a amazing show.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2015, 04:58:53 PM »
Is it just me or is walter Jr. aka flyn /aka RJ mitte the worst actor ever? I think he ruins the show! Walter Jr. aka flyn is so annoying I get violent everytime I here him talk and I mean really violent i cometimes have to not watch his scenes because I get so violent and angry. Rj mitte has to be the luckiest guy to get that role . I don;t think anybody likes his charcter he is annoying and is super slow! I know he is retarded but even a retarded kid could figure out his dad is involved in drug dealing. Walter Jr./Flynn runis the whole show-IMO. Especially when he trys working at the car wash and cannot even count back change and when he says "have a a-1 day" I almost broke my TV. Then he asks his mom" can I go home and get some of my clothes and maybe CHILL" that set me over the top and I had to go for a walk! my girl makes me knows how violent flyn makes me and makes me go take a walk when they make him say a line. Flyn thinks he is such a bad-ass as well since he has a cdodge challenger that his dad bought him but he says his dad is such a shitbag but I bet that asshole wouldn;t get rid of the car. long rant but walter Jr, aka Flyn ruins breaking bad and actually makes me feel violent. It isn't because he is slow. I could handle Corky on life goes on this flyn jerk off really fucks the show up! "Maybe I can go home and get some clothes maybe chill"

Don't like him at all, but does ok for a Retard.