Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 23, 2014, 03:47:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW SHIPPMENT IN  (Read 2721 times)
shrek
Getbig IV

« on: September 24, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »

Decided to try out GP so I have their prov , tren ace , test e T3 , clen and Dbol 10mg ........ 3 of us are going to use the clen  and test e 2 are gonna use the T3 and 2 of us are gonna be using the dbols ...... I got off the Thai hearts 2 weeks ago so I'll be able to gauge these puppies and the other guy is doing his first ever AAS run so I will be able to gauge the test and dbols off him...... so we are 4 Guinea pigs will update
Report to moderator   Logged
Dago_Joe
Getbig III

Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:43:28 AM »

I have never had a bad GP product.  In fact, other than Thai anabol tabs, I use mostly GP.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  i would as a precaution run ANY ugl product through a .45 syringe filter into a sterile vial.  Just a good precaution to take with any ugl gear.  I'd be surprised if you don't get good results.
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »

You need a .22-.25 to sterilize
Dago_Joe
Getbig III

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:12:24 AM »

I know.  It's just that most don't want to spend the money on .2um filters.  I have .1 filters, but i don't have 2 weeks to sit there and push the plunger down  Tongue  You are right and I personally use the .2 to filter all my stuff, but .45 is not bad and cheaper.  Better than nothing.  I also warm my gear a little in a bowl of hot water to lower the viscosity of the oil.  no, i don't boil it, but warming it up makes the oil flow way easier. 
BodyMachine
Getbig III

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 02:26:30 PM »

Man so many mixed reviews on gp out there. Some love some don't never know which way to go. Perhaps they are simply inconsistent
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 07:33:06 AM »

Man I fucking smashed an amp of testoviron in my hand ........ I hate that smell
Dago_Joe
Getbig III

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 07:36:42 AM »

Man I fucking smashed an amp of testoviron in my hand ........ I hate that smell

That extra virgin olive oily type smell.  That is what most of my GP products smell like.  Wonder if it is a fellow Dago who is the chef mixing the products  Cool
Has anyone noticed that most ugl's have that strong smell and HG does not.  My Watson T. cyp has a fairly neutral oil smell.  Weird..
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »

No I busted my Schering testoviron ampule last night when I event to mix it with the tren ........ organon sust stinks real bad
VintageYork
Getbig II

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »

That extra virgin olive oily type smell.  That is what most of my GP products smell like.  Wonder if it is a fellow Dago who is the chef mixing the products  Cool
Has anyone noticed that most ugl's have that strong smell and HG does not.  My Watson T. cyp has a fairly neutral oil smell.  Weird..
. Joe you just gave me very good laugh, Dago chef mixing the gear with extra virgin olive oil,LOL. I like your style.
ESFitness
Getbig V

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 08:06:34 PM »

my stuff has no smell... that's odd. i use GSO almost exclusively. wayyyy back when doing 'personal' stuff, I've even used MCT oil from GNC (Pro Performance brand).. (fuck, i even used it as 'synthol' without even filtering it... just stuck the needle in the open bottle, drew up, and stuck it in my delts.... buddy/employee of mine did the same with in his calves.... foolish, i know. lol)

i remember wayyyy back using 2 bottles of Steris and Schein cypionate that smelled like potatoes, and i still catch a wiff of something that reminds me of Sten.
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 04:59:17 AM »

The clen is doing what its supposed to I take 40mcg in morning and 40mcg mid day around 4 ....... I started the tren and my fucking head will start itching hard core when I start moving around but only my scalp.... what's funny is that's what EQ does , I can't remember having that happen last time I was on tren
Mad-scientist
Getbig II

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 02:47:21 AM »

That happens to me whenever I take a lot of stimulants before a work out. Who knows maybe the clen could have something to do with it.
Patmuscle
Getbig II

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 03:16:23 AM »

where stands gp for?
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 04:35:21 AM »

Well my boy is loving his clen and proviron.... I've gone through 1 vial of tren and I have to day I feel like a SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURS ha
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 06:19:46 AM »

So I popped open their test e and got to say very smooth it reminded me of alpha pharma test super clear and smooth then oil ..... as for the tren I feel it is good 2 go , I'm more vascular and getting that tren pimples and oily skin
youandme
Getbig V

GET IT

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »

Thanks for the update! Seems like they've been getting some good feedback from others as well.
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 06:47:35 AM »

Just a recap the DBOL 10 clen 40mcg tren ace and test e are all working nicely and smooth ...... the T3 I'm not taking so I'll have to prob my buddy on how he feels he has been complaining about lethargy
BodyMachine
Getbig III

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 11:17:06 AM »

All geneza? What doses?
Shockwave
Getbig V

Decepticons! Scramble!

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 11:40:37 AM »

All geneza? What doses?
I have geneza Tren Ace, im running it low dose on top of my TRT,  I love it.
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 12:58:49 PM »

All geneza? What doses?
all GP tren ace 100 test e 250 dbol 10 clean 40mcg the T3 is 25mcg and he seems to feel it at 50mcg but I like to run up to 125mcg ....... I might up the tren dose to 700 but do 300 ace and 400 e but keep my test to around 500 ..... oh shit I forgot that my boy is running the GP prov and he thinks its working nicely
BodyMachine
Getbig III

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 08:58:30 PM »

interesting. thx. though i thought u were running some dbol from iraq?
Vox Populi
Getbig V

The Artist Formerly Known as _aj_

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 03:40:14 AM »

Thanks for the update. GP doesn't always get great reviews, so it's good to read.
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 04:05:04 AM »

interesting. thx. though i thought u were running some dbol from iraq?
still have some decided to switch to see how these feel
shrek
Getbig IV

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »

The main reason I wanted to try GP is because they have everything , and some of that shit is hard to come by
BodyMachine
Getbig III

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 01:47:08 PM »

really? that's the first I've heard. although, I haven't delt with other ugl's for a few years now.

yah bro tons of mixed reviews about them on various boards. But lije shrek said they have everything imaginable.  Never tried them myself tho
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!