Author Topic: NEW SHIPPMENT IN  (Read 4871 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
NEW SHIPPMENT IN
« on: September 24, 2013, 07:49:29 AM »
Decided to try out GP so I have their prov , tren ace , test e T3 , clen and Dbol 10mg ........ 3 of us are going to use the clen  and test e 2 are gonna use the T3 and 2 of us are gonna be using the dbols ...... I got off the Thai hearts 2 weeks ago so I'll be able to gauge these puppies and the other guy is doing his first ever AAS run so I will be able to gauge the test and dbols off him...... so we are 4 Guinea pigs will update

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
Re: NEW SHIPPMENT IN
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:43:28 AM »
I have never had a bad GP product.  In fact, other than Thai anabol tabs, I use mostly GP.  I don't think you will be disappointed.  i would as a precaution run ANY ugl product through a .45 syringe filter into a sterile vial.  Just a good precaution to take with any ugl gear.  I'd be surprised if you don't get good results.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 11:00:23 AM »
You need a .22-.25 to sterilize

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2013, 11:12:24 AM »
I know.  It's just that most don't want to spend the money on .2um filters.  I have .1 filters, but i don't have 2 weeks to sit there and push the plunger down  :P  You are right and I personally use the .2 to filter all my stuff, but .45 is not bad and cheaper.  Better than nothing.  I also warm my gear a little in a bowl of hot water to lower the viscosity of the oil.  no, i don't boil it, but warming it up makes the oil flow way easier. 

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2013, 02:26:30 PM »
Man so many mixed reviews on gp out there. Some love some don't never know which way to go. Perhaps they are simply inconsistent

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2013, 07:33:06 AM »
Man I fucking smashed an amp of testoviron in my hand ........ I hate that smell

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2013, 07:36:42 AM »
Man I fucking smashed an amp of testoviron in my hand ........ I hate that smell

That extra virgin olive oily type smell.  That is what most of my GP products smell like.  Wonder if it is a fellow Dago who is the chef mixing the products  8)
Has anyone noticed that most ugl's have that strong smell and HG does not.  My Watson T. cyp has a fairly neutral oil smell.  Weird..

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2013, 08:28:42 AM »
No I busted my Schering testoviron ampule last night when I event to mix it with the tren ........ organon sust stinks real bad

VintageYork

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 05:48:31 PM »
That extra virgin olive oily type smell.  That is what most of my GP products smell like.  Wonder if it is a fellow Dago who is the chef mixing the products  8)
Has anyone noticed that most ugl's have that strong smell and HG does not.  My Watson T. cyp has a fairly neutral oil smell.  Weird..
. Joe you just gave me very good laugh, Dago chef mixing the gear with extra virgin olive oil,LOL. I like your style.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 08:06:34 PM »

my stuff has no smell... that's odd. i use GSO almost exclusively. wayyyy back when doing 'personal' stuff, I've even used MCT oil from GNC (Pro Performance brand).. (fuck, i even used it as 'synthol' without even filtering it... just stuck the needle in the open bottle, drew up, and stuck it in my delts.... buddy/employee of mine did the same with in his calves.... foolish, i know. lol)

i remember wayyyy back using 2 bottles of Steris and Schein cypionate that smelled like potatoes, and i still catch a wiff of something that reminds me of Sten.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 04:59:17 AM »
The clen is doing what its supposed to I take 40mcg in morning and 40mcg mid day around 4 ....... I started the tren and my fucking head will start itching hard core when I start moving around but only my scalp.... what's funny is that's what EQ does , I can't remember having that happen last time I was on tren

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 02:47:21 AM »
That happens to me whenever I take a lot of stimulants before a work out. Who knows maybe the clen could have something to do with it.

Patmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2013, 03:16:23 AM »
where stands gp for?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2013, 04:35:21 AM »
Well my boy is loving his clen and proviron.... I've gone through 1 vial of tren and I have to day I feel like a SEXUAL TYRANNOSAURS ha

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 06:19:46 AM »
So I popped open their test e and got to say very smooth it reminded me of alpha pharma test super clear and smooth then oil ..... as for the tren I feel it is good 2 go , I'm more vascular and getting that tren pimples and oily skin

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2013, 06:44:41 AM »
Thanks for the update! Seems like they've been getting some good feedback from others as well.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2013, 06:47:35 AM »
Just a recap the DBOL 10 clen 40mcg tren ace and test e are all working nicely and smooth ...... the T3 I'm not taking so I'll have to prob my buddy on how he feels he has been complaining about lethargy

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2013, 11:17:06 AM »
All geneza? What doses?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2013, 11:40:37 AM »
All geneza? What doses?
I have geneza Tren Ace, im running it low dose on top of my TRT,  I love it.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2013, 12:58:49 PM »
All geneza? What doses?
all GP tren ace 100 test e 250 dbol 10 clean 40mcg the T3 is 25mcg and he seems to feel it at 50mcg but I like to run up to 125mcg ....... I might up the tren dose to 700 but do 300 ace and 400 e but keep my test to around 500 ..... oh shit I forgot that my boy is running the GP prov and he thinks its working nicely

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2013, 08:58:30 PM »
interesting. thx. though i thought u were running some dbol from iraq?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2013, 03:40:14 AM »
Thanks for the update. GP doesn't always get great reviews, so it's good to read.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2013, 04:05:04 AM »
interesting. thx. though i thought u were running some dbol from iraq?
still have some decided to switch to see how these feel

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »
The main reason I wanted to try GP is because they have everything , and some of that shit is hard to come by

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 01:47:08 PM »
really? that's the first I've heard. although, I haven't delt with other ugl's for a few years now.

yah bro tons of mixed reviews about them on various boards. But lije shrek said they have everything imaginable.  Never tried them myself tho