Author Topic: NEW SHIPPMENT IN  (Read 4867 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: NEW SHIPPMENT IN
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 02:20:36 PM »
Just for the record I'm not whoring the brand just testing it for more options cause I've always used AP or other human grade and one ug that I knew personally but died so no more 20 dollar vials

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 03:48:40 PM »
The main reason I wanted to try GP is because they have everything , and some of that shit is hard to come by

I'd be curious about their Var. It's very reasonably priced. I am always wary of UGLs pimping dbol for Var.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 03:59:41 PM »
Dbols good as in var I wouldn't be able to tell very easily

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 04:54:46 PM »
Just for the record I'm not whoring the brand just testing it for more options cause I've always used AP or other human grade and one ug that I knew personally but died so no more 20 dollar vials

no doubt bro, I know. Appreciate the feedback though

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2013, 09:16:48 AM »

GP is great stuff though.  Huge selection and like I said before I have never had a problem.   I really like the combo bottles they have now.  Test/deca, test/equipona, test/trenbolona, etc.  Pretty convenient and costs the same as buying separate bottles.  Other than Generic Labs I have not used anything else in years.  Oh and the pharma grade stuff I get "on the side"  :P

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2013, 07:23:29 PM »
Update all is good so far and its been a few vials .... the dbol is strong and everything else is good...... gonna switch to their cyp and tren e in a week

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2013, 07:28:38 PM »
Update all is good so far and its been a few vials .... the dbol is strong and everything else is good...... gonna switch to their cyp and tren e in a week

Their Tren E is strong shit.  I couldn't handle the sides after 3 weeks on it.  Def legit tren. 

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2013, 07:32:36 PM »
Their Tren E is strong shit.  I couldn't handle the sides after 3 weeks on it.  Def legit tren. 
been on their tren a but want to switch for testing purposes