Author Topic: Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had kids?  (Read 4157 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Kids
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2013, 06:05:33 PM »
Duded already made uo hid mind, he keepd throwing out variabled trying to get someone to tell him what he wants to hear

chick is a fucking headcase. Youre not going to listen to anyone anyway, so have fun being miserable.

^^ This.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2013, 06:16:23 PM »
This is true. But she has the full body package. Everywhere she goes whether it'd be clubs, bars, restaurants, coffee shop, the park men turn around and try to talk to her. Most cases as you know when women get married and have children (3), their stocks go down. But ironically enough hers went up. The kids live with the father in a totally different city thousand of miles away...
And? extremes are not good in life. Controlled, mastered productive passions are ok. But uncontrolled destructive behaviors, mostly subconscious,  arent.

Maybe looking good is  all she can do. You say all men turn their heads, obviously that s the only thing that matters to you for some reason.
A woman, wife tho, requires more skills than just being hot, especially to build a family/life. If all you want is a trophy wife, well go for it, maybe you re just like her, and it could work.

Lemme guess...she cheated on her ex?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2013, 09:21:58 PM »
Duded already made uo hid mind, he keepd throwing out variabled trying to get someone to tell him what he wants to hear

chick is a fucking headcase. Youre not going to listen to anyone anyway, so have fun being miserable.

Bingo.   Not to insult BigN but I'd put money that looks-wise... he's dating out of his league.. and she could be an axe-murderer, he don't give a fuck.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2013, 09:26:51 PM »
There will come a point in life when you'll have to make a choice to start dating a woman with children. Earlier if you're in America. The older you get obviously the more likely with will be a women will have children. My limit is 1. That's it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

wtf dude the very same day you write the post above and then you write this?

She is a facebook friend. When I friended her I was still married at the time and she was with someone. But I told her, and she friended me. I remember details very clear. I was 5 and in first grade. She was a white princess that had to be mine. But I had an arch nemesis. A white kid. Robby and he was trying to come in on my broad and I didn't like it. He was a tattletale and storyteller. But for some reason she had eyes for him too. We'd chase each other in the tunnels and we were in the same reading group. I used to always pick her in heads up seven up just so I could touch her (no rapist). Those were special times. Well now Amanda is a mother of 4 and single...before you ask, yes the father is black.  >:( :D Anyway, so I guess she likes black guys. And I'm a single dude no kids. (Trust me gents I'll be well on my guard but you have to understand there are vested feelings with this. So tonight she's going out and invited all her facebook friends. I feel like now is the time to have my last gentile woman. Go out the same way I came in literally 30 years later except I wasnt getting any cause I didn't know what "any" was. Anyhow, my confidence is high, as am I, and beard is thick and my penis is hard. I'm locked and loaded ready to go.  

Please don't be so harsh on her she's a nice woman and my intentions are good. But how often do you get the chance to get with the first chick you ever had a crush and that like you back? This is epic. I hope no Hebrew ass gets beaten tonight cause I'm ready to go fist to cuffs in her honor.  >:(

Ciao! Now I know I'm being a funny guy but I'm serious about the details of the story. Wish me luck. ;D Oh yeah, Robby is now gay. Guess that worked out well for me now huh?

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2013, 09:30:17 PM »
And? extremes are not good in life. Controlled, mastered productive passions are ok. But uncontrolled destructive behaviors, mostly subconscious,  arent.

Maybe looking good is  all she can do. You say all men turn their heads, obviously that s the only thing that matters to you for some reason.
A woman, wife tho, requires more skills than just being hot, especially to build a family/life. If all you want is a trophy wife, well go for it, maybe you re just like her, and it could work.

Lemme guess...she cheated on her ex?

I would guess you can shout bingo here.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2013, 09:32:28 PM »
no...i mean that...no way around it...like everyone is saying theres plenty of singles out there without kids to choose from

i stand by my original statement

bench

I don't know about that. Seems like here even the 17 year olds have kids.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
If it means you'll post here less then yes,please get involved with her.
>:(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2013, 09:33:59 PM »
Hahahahahahahahaha

wtf dude the very same day you write the post above and then you write this?

Yes it's called being completely full of shit.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2013, 10:47:12 PM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has kids? Especially 3 kids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the kids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss

no. i would avoid.

in fact relationships altogether are best avoided

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
Re: Would you get into a relationship with a broad who had kids?
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2013, 12:10:35 AM »
Would run to the hills.
Smart enough not to have my own fuck trophies why would i want someone else's, they they decide they don't really want , after the fact that is. ???
Does not matter how hot bitch is do not fuck only encourages them.
There are hotter girls out there with non used up beavers. ;)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2013, 12:10:45 AM »
True, pregnancy could complicate things. I think i forgot how many times i've gone raw and bought her the morning after pill. But would you say pregnancy would be worse than her wanting to possibly get married in Las Vegas to get her paper work straight? She's by the way from the Phillippines.

hahaha stay far, far away

also epic random benchmstr sighting, wtf

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2013, 12:15:21 AM »
hahaha stay far, far away

also epic random benchmstr sighting, wtf
yeah, and yeah.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2013, 12:18:54 AM »
yeah, and yeah.

I've been in a similar situation.  Thought she was hot stuff going into it, ignored tons of glaring flaws, came out of it thinking she was subhuman scum.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2013, 12:35:51 AM »
Good looking mother & cute 16yo daughter is every man dream.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2013, 12:42:15 AM »
Good point, the older women get its more likely they'll have kids.

With Spanish women, if they're over 18, it's almost a sure thing.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2013, 04:08:33 AM »
Social services took her kids because she was prostituting in front of them at home, and openly leaving around drug paraphenalia around the house. There were even allegations she tried to offer her children to the customers for extra cash.

Nah, only kidding bro she sounds like a real keeper!

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2013, 04:15:46 AM »
Would you be in a relationship with a broad who has kids? Especially 3 kids. Mind you, her body is just as hot as before she had the kids. And let's say the broad is in her 30's, still prime.

- Discuss

fuck no......I can tolerate one kid....two kids are too much and 3 kids is a definitely no.....

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2013, 04:40:06 AM »
Bingo.   Not to insult BigN but I'd put money that looks-wise... he's dating out of his league.. and she could be an axe-murderer, he don't give a fuck.

Big N is getting played by an east-Asian hustler who is marrying him for citizenship and will divorce him in 6 months, taking half of his meager possessions with her.  The fool will make excuses for her behavior, reminiscing about her as the "one who got away".

Dollars to doughnuts she's a 7-8 TOPS

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2013, 05:59:05 AM »
True. But what am i to do? She left all her other ex's and pretty much most of them blow up her phone on a weekly/monthly basis trying to win her back. They buy her expensive LV bags, name brand bikinis, take her out for dinner, etc as friends so she says.

She can say anything she wants. How much of it is really true? I'm ashamed to admit, but some women do lie...
But the point is if i let go of her another man or ex will pick her up just like that. I must really be high strung off of her full body package and beauty, women...

You sound like a bargain hunter on a close out sale!

You make a lot of sense, and I agree, but i just cant put my finger on this one. She's in her mid 30's with 3 kids and been divorced, lost full custody as a mother (how rare is that), left her family member and own kids in the Phillippines, she hasnt seen her kids for several years and is showing desperation to either marry me in Vegas or one of her ex's so she can straighten her papers and travel. Am i hooked on her after a year of knowing/dating/relationship with her? Not sure but i guess i do care about her and she's very attractive too. I know i look like a fool, but not sure if i'm ready to bite the bullet for her and roll the dice just to help her out and hope for the best for myself hoping she wont f*ck me over or that we'll "last?!."

Stupid!
Sounds like she's not interested in you; any American will do.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2013, 01:05:41 PM »

- Discuss

How about a broad that has herpes?  A friend wants to know.  On the bright side, she told me him before we they banged.