Author Topic: Michael Jordan says he’d beat LeBron James in one-on-one  (Read 15582 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Michael Jordan says he’d beat LeBron James in one-on-one
« Reply #100 on: October 03, 2013, 05:56:51 PM »
Why ?  He's right.   Jesus dude get Jordans dick out of your mouth...kobe and Jordan are both athketic 6'6" shooting guards.

Lebron is morw Dominique Wilkins version 3.0

Their explosiveness and athleticism isn't comparable, prime Jordan murdered him as an athlete, had a much quicker first step, visibly higher vertical off 1 feet and 2 feet,far quicker lateral speed, was visibly faster end to end, visibly quicker.Jordan is more a combo of prime Vince carter and Dwayne wade athleticism wise.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #101 on: October 03, 2013, 07:13:50 PM »
Wilt.  No contest.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #102 on: October 03, 2013, 08:57:56 PM »
Their explosiveness and athleticism isn't comparable, prime Jordan murdered him as an athlete, had a much quicker first step, visibly higher vertical off 1 feet and 2 feet,far quicker lateral speed, was visibly faster end to end, visibly quicker.Jordan is more a combo of prime Vince carter and Dwayne wade athleticism wise.

Whatwver you say man.....I feel like I'm in a Dorian thread.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #103 on: October 03, 2013, 09:13:30 PM »
Watching Jordan was like watching a video game or something.

Jordan overrated.... never thought I'd hear that

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #104 on: October 03, 2013, 09:34:14 PM »
If you had a gun to your head, and you had to pick a basketball dude to play for you in a 1 on 1 match-- and if he wins you live, and if he doesn't --you're skinned alive and then broiled...

Who would you pick?

Prime Lebron, Prime Kobe, Prime Jordan, Prime Wilt?

For me, Kobe and Lebron would be immediately disqualified. I would NEVER discount a prime Jordan. Ever.
The answer is "yes".

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #105 on: October 03, 2013, 09:46:10 PM »

Lebron has no skills, he s all Body compared to mj
And Mj was the better athlete as well , jumping higher, bigger hands, faster, quicker

And most important he had this unmached specific Style in his Moves that gave him an elegante that made him so entertaining to watch

Basically he Looks better if he loses, than his cheap immitation Kobe Looks winning

And kobe is the closest thing to jordan because he tries so hard to immitate

In current Generation there is no top 50 player ever

Lebron may be the best today, but he s maybe Gerald Wilkins material

Jordan is close to a scratch golfer. Lebron supposedly went out once with a group of guys and shot over a 130. The guy couldn't hit the ball. Sure golf is a skill but almost any real athlete would have the competitive advantage to want to play well...Even if he/she didn't have the ability. a 130 is what your regular 10 year old kid who never played before would shoot.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: October 03, 2013, 09:52:49 PM »
Neither had calves

How can you be the best  ::)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #107 on: October 03, 2013, 09:57:49 PM »
Neither had calves

How can you be the best  ::)

lolz. so true...even Tiger Woods has zero calves.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: October 03, 2013, 10:45:26 PM »

One thing dude... if you read back, I said I think jordan is better at this time. If Lebron wins 7 or 8 chips then you have to look at it again

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #109 on: October 03, 2013, 10:47:46 PM »
One thing dude... if you read back, I said I think jordan is better at this time. If Lebron wins 7 or 8 chips then you have to look at it again
Soooo, Dorian or Ronnie?  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 03, 2013, 10:55:35 PM »
Soooo, Dorian or Ronnie?  ;D

Bertil Fox  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:01 AM »

wow is this a serious post? Lebron if anything is in the wrong damn sport. That guy is a freak and could be a top guy in the nfl, at multiple positions. bigger stronger and faster...He's a better athlete than michael plain and simple.
l

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2013, 12:00:40 AM »
Bertil Fox  8)
...Yeah, I could see it...not bad

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2013, 12:15:43 AM »
I would've guessed Achim Albrecht (Groink)

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2013, 02:26:22 AM »
kobe has similar plays as jordan because they have exactly the same kind of body/somatotype. Makes perfect sense to reproduce what he excelled at when you have basically exactly the same kind of body/athleticism/explosivity.

Jordan did. it because it was him to invent this style

Kobe did. It because he was a jordan fan

I belive in his hart Kobe still wishes he would be mike or equaly as good, but he Knows he couldn t be because he shouldn t have just copied

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2013, 04:52:04 AM »
Who's that little guy trying to go past Kareem?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2013, 04:55:37 AM »
wow is this a serious post? Lebron if anything is in the wrong damn sport. That guy is a freak and could be a top guy in the nfl, at multiple positions. bigger stronger and faster...He's a better athlete than michael plain and simple.

Lol no way.  Basketball pays more, is somewhat easier on the body, and you can play 10-15 years if not more.

He's too tall to tackle up high, he'd get hit in the knees and that would be it

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2013, 05:03:47 AM »

Was a comparison of Jordan vs Kobe.As for Jordan vs Lebron, Lebron beats him on 1 footed jumping, Jordan beats him on two, Jordan wins on lateral quickness, Jordan wins on Body control, end to end speed is close, Jordan is quicker, Jordan has a better first step, ability to take contact and finish is close too.Most impressive thing about Lebron as an athlete is the things he is able to do at his size, which leads to huge mismatches.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2013, 06:19:35 AM »
people give jordan a lot of love... but the tebow effect is being seen here.

Lebron has a superior body physically, and for his age, a superior body of work.

I know, "Jordan's a winner!" but Lebron is on a pace to clean his clock in every way.  I admire jordan WAY more than Lebron, who is lazy and entitled.  But LBJ has won more and achieved more at the same age.  And with modern medicine and the crappy way Jordan took care of himself, I'd bet lebron will be way more productive in his later years too.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2013, 06:21:42 AM »
How many clutch shots did Jordan pull off in games

if you had one person to have one shot for you to save your life Jordan has got to be the one
T

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2013, 06:42:19 AM »

Lebron has a superior body physically, and for his age, a superior body of work.

I know, "Jordan's a winner!" but Lebron is on a pace to clean his clock in every way.  I admire jordan WAY more than Lebron, who is lazy and entitled.  But LBJ has won more and achieved more at the same age.  And with modern medicine and the crappy way Jordan took care of himself, I'd bet lebron will be way more productive in his later years too.
Lazy, how so?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2013, 07:31:00 AM »

His speed and quickness has never been seen before at his size but don't confuse that with being quicker and faster than guys like Jordan and Iverson, who are quicker as they weigh much less.Difference with Lebron is with that speed and quickness is the weight and strength so he's like a freight train.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2013, 07:34:38 AM »
How many clutch shots did Jordan pull off in games

if you had one person to have one shot for you to save your life Jordan has got to be the one

I'd probably take Big Shot Bob Horry or Derek Fisher, for ONE shot.  Or maybe Duncan.

Out of lebron or MJ, I'd probably pick younger Kobe, he was a cold dude lol. 

Lebron was a millionaire in high school. The minute the HS Bball season ended, he arrived in high school in a Humvee and 90 mil$ shoe deal.  He was on ESPN his junior year.  MJ was getting cut from the team in high school.  MJ is way more clutch, way more intense.  Lebron bit his nails and was scared of "pressure" from the so-scary basketball media lol.   MJ was banging girls at Hooters and gambling and living like a rock star while Lebron was reading and meditating to alleviate the "pressure".

MJ is a fcking MAN>  Lebron is a child.  But I give the edge to lebron, he's just build better and more effective on the floor.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2013, 08:53:54 AM »
Bron never won a dunk contest  ::)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2013, 08:58:28 AM »

LeBron has a four year head start.... can't compare their age directly