Author Topic: Ronnie's health.  (Read 21994 times)

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Re: Ronnie's health.
« Reply #50 on: January 01, 2006, 06:21:27 AM »
I am a mini beast

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2006, 12:22:41 PM »
2,4-dinitrophenol to be exact

the first and best "diet pill"....overdose, and its a fine line, and you're dead
   NICE....I had thought that it could be a blood pressure thing...maybe brought on by that  DNP ???
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2006, 12:43:13 PM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE-  Im trying to catch you make a post without signing "SUCKMYMUSCLE" at the end...Dammit, havent caught ya yet!

;)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2006, 02:03:29 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »
Tell me that "drugfree" pic is Photoshopped.  I'd love to see an Olympia where everyone is clean.  Then you really see who the man is, not the chemist.
Parrot
N

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2006, 02:37:32 PM »
Then you really see who the man is, not the chemist.
Parrot

You're the man!  :D

Team Crotch in the 06 baby![/b][/i][/size][/color]

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2006, 07:16:07 PM »

It's proven that Ronnie's arms are seriously juiced.. Look how small his arms are and his waist is natural
I am a mini beast

suckmymuscle

« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2006, 07:25:49 PM »
tell me about it.

Getting tired after posing is just not normal. Sorry, but I regularly run half-marathons in around 90 minutes,  and I never needed an oxygen tank when I finish it! Ronnie has TERRIBLE health!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2006, 07:26:01 PM »
Tell me that "drugfree" pic is Photoshopped.  I'd love to see an Olympia where everyone is clean.  Then you really see who the man is, not the chemist.
Parrot

you really want 240 to be Mr. O?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2006, 07:26:52 PM »
not only your joints

Oh my God, the alien queen is coming out! :o :o :o(picture of Ronnie with his distended belly)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2006, 04:36:49 AM »
  Oh my God, the alien queen is coming out! :o :o :o(picture of Ronnie with his distended belly)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

the alien king was already out

from Palumbo
I am a mini beast

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2008, 08:49:32 PM »

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2008, 09:00:01 PM »
??
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2008, 09:17:17 PM »
I first noticed on BFTO 05 that Ronnie had Jaundice, a sign that his liver was not functioning properly. Ronnie took massive doses of bodybuilding drugs with no regards to his health, and there will be consequences.
Team Yates

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2008, 10:32:46 PM »
I first noticed on BFTO 05 that Ronnie had Jaundice, a sign that his liver was not functioning properly. Ronnie took massive doses of bodybuilding drugs with no regards to his health, and there will be consequences.

YES and he's the only one who has done this  ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2008, 10:47:30 PM »
YES and he's the only one who has done this  ::)

There are consequences for EVERYONE that abuses drugs. Just because they look okay on the outside, doesn't mean they are in good health. These guys are basically walking experiments since their drug use is unprecedented.
Team Yates

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
  Getting tired after posing is just not normal. Sorry, but I regularly run half-marathons in around 90 minutes,  and I never needed an oxygen tank when I finish it! Ronnie has TERRIBLE health!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It's a shame that pics haven't been posted of the rest of the lineup at that show.  Quite a few were sucking oxygen.  With your marathon running, did you do it after dehydrating yourself for 8-12 hrs??  Doubt it, but good work either way if you're actually running them..  You used to be over 300lbs yourself?  And you can still bench 405 for 8 reps??  

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2008, 11:17:25 PM »
This has come up before but I don't recall any conclusive answers that could be proven with actual scientific or medical information.

If Ronnie gets his blood checked every two months and also gets heart scans done during that time, both of which suggest he is in perfect health, why do people go on about him being so terribly unhealthy?

ok, so he gets up to 335 pounds in the offseason or something close to it - but how many obese people live to 60+?  Lots of them.  Sure, a lot die, but it's not like they're all dropping like flies.  He may or may not do more roids than the next guy - my guess is that there are PLENTY of pros and amateurs and even recreational juicers out there doing just as much.

So why is he so unhealthy?  His blood would suggest he is quite healthy based on self reports, so why does he run the risk of dropping dead any more than any other 41 year old with the same blood profile?

Don Youngblood had a sleep apnea, was a diagnosed diabetic, and had an angioplasty performed on him, and was still looking to make a comeback in 2006 at the age of 52.  That is what causes harm I think - ignoring the writing on the wall.  Ronnie has said he would not go on if his health was compromised.  I personally think he is one of the healthier pros.

Because the media and WADA say so. Don't ask questions, the media is allways right  ::)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2008, 11:18:53 PM »
There are consequences for EVERYONE that abuses drugs. Just because they look okay on the outside, doesn't mean they are in good health. These guys are basically walking experiments since their drug use is unprecedented.

Name a few professor. Don't forget to post the scientific evidence.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 30, 2008, 11:35:14 PM »
Name a few professor. Don't forget to post the scientific evidence.

You missed the part where I said their drug use was unprecedented. There is no literature on this type of drug use nor will there be. This type of pharmacological use has no place or use in medicine. And ALL drugs have side effects. When used in the levels these BBs use at, their is no doubt some serious consequences to be had, but time will be the only accurate judge.
Team Yates

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2008, 12:34:03 AM »
You missed the part where I said their drug use was unprecedented. There is no literature on this type of drug use nor will there be. This type of pharmacological use has no place or use in medicine. And ALL drugs have side effects. When used in the levels these BBs use at, their is no doubt some serious consequences to be had, but time will be the only accurate judge.

Tell me why i don't experience negative side-effects? Am i special?

Or will it finish me off in the long run ?  ::)

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2008, 12:35:36 AM »

Tell me why i don't experience negative side-effects? Am i special?

Or will it finish me off in the long run ?  ::)

Why do you think Ronnie was/is on several prescription medications (as he showed in his last video)? They are to counter all the negative side effects of his massive drug cocktail. You are obviously in denial because of your own use.

Team Yates

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2008, 05:04:43 AM »

If Ronnie gets his blood checked every two months and also gets heart scans done during that time, both of which suggest he is in perfect health, why do people go on about him being so terribly unhealthy?

Because when he breathes he sounds like a coffee pot.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2008, 05:53:08 AM »
Why do you think Ronnie was/is on several prescription medications (as he showed in his last video)? They are to counter all the negative side effects of his massive drug cocktail. You are obviously in denial because of your own use.

It's just stupid to see clowns like you picking on steroids without any evidence whatsoever.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2008, 09:09:54 AM »
First off there is no fucking way Ronnie is getting lab tests and heart scans done on a regular basis.  No way.  Most bodybuilders do not take their health all that seriously.  You'd be surprised.  Secondly, you bet your ass Ronnie already has serious health problems from all his years of bodybuilding.  ALL pros do.  I guarantee you he's on thyroid medication, blood pressure meds, and HRT for the rest of his fucking life.  Modern medicine is amazing.  He will probably live to be 70 years old with all the science and technology at his disposal these days.  Hell he could have complete renal failure and get dialysis three times a week and you'd never know the difference.  Serious health problems can be hidden pretty easily these days as well.  Some of you guys on here must be fucking young and VERY naive when it comes to health and the human body.  These pros are dealing with a lot of health problems.  Some serious some not so much.  Even with all the medical technology things can get missed.