Author Topic: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.  (Read 26545 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: EQ definitely has a "stimulant" effect.
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 01:17:57 AM »
They say npp doesn't cause as much bloat but a few screw ups in the diet and the bloat was just as bad as deca. I still got the strength and joint lubricating effects from it. I like nandrolone but if one gets sides from it they're much harder to control than estrogenic related ones. Its a good drug and definitely has its place though...

Eq everyone says is weak but I'll try it someday to see how I react. Just wish it came on a little faster...

npp is a joke. The best way to get the most from nandrolone is one very large shot once per week in the glute muscle not the delt (for higher blood peak concentration of the hormone)
Test should be very high or none at all...I will go into detail later about why, from a health perspective ....staying on low to moderate doses of test as in 300mg- 500mg is the absolute worst thing one can do for their health, despite It being so common.
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2013, 01:43:41 AM »
yes my stamina sucks usually but on eq it was 100times better, i didnt even get tired after my usual workout

really? so it seems that it would be a good sex drug giving one the stamina to pound away on the hoes ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2013, 04:57:29 AM »
really? so it seems that it would be a good sex drug giving one the stamina to pound away on the hoes ;D
haha yes..boldenone is one of the few drugs that increases the red bloodcells witch is good for your stamina. I have a vague memory that boldenone came from when the tryed to make liquid dbol. Someone correct me if im wrong dont know if its 100%  True

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2013, 06:40:57 AM »
npp is a joke. The best way to get the most from nandrolone is one very large shot once per week in the glute muscle not the delt (for higher blood peak concentration of the hormone)
Test should be very high or none at all...I will go into detail later about why, from a health perspective ....staying on low to moderate doses of test as in 300mg- 500mg is the absolute worst thing one can do for their health, despite It being so common.

???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2013, 07:01:01 AM »
???
+1
And why shiuld test be high  or  lt at all.  I know many including myself that have had really good results on 500mg testo. And many bigger guys  seem to  like npp

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 08:38:15 AM »
there's also eq base (no ester), eq acetate, and eq cyp. I've never made ace or base (ha.. remember them? anyways...), but I couldn't get the cyp to be painless. even at 100mg/ml it hurt like fuck.

ace of base...god we're old  ;D

I don't know bro I like both deca and npp. I know you keep up with studies too so I wanna know where you got the high or no test from...

I know why you're saying about injecting into the glute instead of the delt I've seen that study as well.

Those are all 100mg nandrolone injections with the top one being the only npp. You can see that the 100mg suspended in less oil provides a better peak in the glute shots so if the npp was in 1ml instead I imagine the peak to be even higher. Its a good way to go to get stable blood levels up quick and you'll need to inject more frequently but I don't know why you're saying its a joke.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 09:04:52 AM »
haha yes..boldenone is one of the few drugs that increases the red bloodcells witch is good for your stamina. I have a vague memory that boldenone came from when the tryed to make liquid dbol. Someone correct me if im wrong dont know if its 100%  True

Exactly.

I mean theres actual injectable dianabol which is still the same drug with the same effects, but with eq the science people did some voodo stuff like changing an atom or something like that wanting to make a longer half life injectable dbol.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 09:51:18 AM »
Exactly.

I mean theres actual injectable dianabol which is still the same drug with the same effects, but with eq the science people did some voodo stuff like changing an atom or something like that wanting to make a longer half life injectable dbol.
cool my memory wasnt wrong then.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 10:18:31 AM »
ace of base...god we're old  ;D

I don't know bro I like both deca and npp. I know you keep up with studies too so I wanna know where you got the high or no test from...

I know why you're saying about injecting into the glute instead of the delt I've seen that study as well.

Those are all 100mg nandrolone injections with the top one being the only npp. You can see that the 100mg suspended in less oil provides a better peak in the glute shots so if the npp was in 1ml instead I imagine the peak to be even higher. Its a good way to go to get stable blood levels up quick and you'll need to inject more frequently but I don't know why you're saying its a joke.

I don't understand....why does your injection spot matter when it comes to blood levels?

I only do delts....does this mean I'm missing out?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 10:21:23 AM »
I don't understand....why does your injection spot matter when it comes to blood levels?

I'm sure you'd be able to make a better guess than me given your education chiro

bigger muscle provides better utilization perhaps  ???

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2013, 10:24:10 AM »
I'm sure you'd be able to make a better guess than me given your education chiro

bigger muscle provides better utilization perhaps  ???

I don't spend enough time with my nose in endocrinology journals though  :D

I always thought it did not matter because the drug breakdown would occur systemically?9 I need to find out this answer.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2013, 10:30:24 AM »
I don't spend enough time with my nose in endocrinology journals though  :D

I always thought it did not matter because the drug breakdown would occur systemically?9 I need to find out this answer.

I've thought about this also but either way, I couldn't stick to just one muscle group for injections unless running low doses of long esters. Scar tissue buildup has to affect it too I'd imagine...

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2013, 10:34:42 AM »
I've thought about this also but either way, I couldn't stick to just one muscle group for injections unless running low doses of long esters. Scar tissue buildup has to affect it too I'd imagine...

Are you saying i need to start PIITB then?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2013, 10:43:04 AM »
Are you saying i need to start PIITB then?

Right inside the bung hole making sure nothing leaks out while being absorbed.

But nah really I've been doing strictly glutes for a little while now. I looked online about different injection sites affecting plasma levels of drugs but haven't been able to find much. If anyone else has any info feel free to post it up here....

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2013, 10:47:17 AM »

I only do delts....does this mean I'm missing out?
no idea if this is true but a friend who knows his  steroids said that according to a study  the body took up 30 % less  wheb you injected in the shoulder vs glutes. But as i said dont know if its true i inject sometimes  in the shoulders anyway 2ml . One time 4.5 ml at once but i dont recomd that lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2013, 11:23:43 AM »
no idea if this is true but a friend who knows his  steroids said that according to a study  the body took up 30 % less  wheb you injected in the shoulder vs glutes. But as i said dont know if its true i inject sometimes  in the shoulders anyway 2ml . One time 4.5 ml at once but i dont recomd that lol

I've read stuff like that for years... but if you're shooting 20cc's+ per week, that all can't go in your glutes. lol. I can fit 3cc in the rear 2/3 of the delt and about 1.5-2cc in the front 1/3 in 1 day... 5cc in each glute is no problem... now quads, 3cc max in the rectus femorus or vastus lateralis or i'm hurting. lol

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2013, 11:28:02 AM »
I've read stuff like that for years... but if you're shooting 20cc's+ per week, that all can't go in your glutes. lol. I can fit 3cc in the rear 2/3 of the delt and about 1.5-2cc in the front 1/3 in 1 day... 5cc in each glute is no problem... now quads, 3cc max in the rectus femorus or vastus lateralis or i'm hurting. lol
lol yes same here  . Never understood why so many on the bb boards thinks people that shoots more thab 0.5-1ml in the shoulder is crazy. I always shoot btw 2-3ml

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2013, 02:43:06 PM »
+1
And why shiuld test be high  or  lt at all.  I know many including myself that have had really good results on 500mg testo. And many bigger guys  seem to  like npp

Low supraphysiological doses of test in time will make you sterile. the steroli cells in the balls have to bath in testosterone to produce fertile sperm , when you inject for example 500mg per week , and your HPTA shuts down , by the time the test get in your blood its very diluted that the concentrations passing through the testicles are very negligible , but when you inject  EXTREMELY high dosages , the amount increase and spermatogenesis is again triggered. Its one of the reasons the guys with the biggest fertility problems are often very recreational,conservative users..and you hear so many abusers rarely having any problems.
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2013, 05:24:36 PM »
Low supraphysiological doses of test in time will make you sterile. the steroli cells in the balls have to bath in testosterone to produce fertile sperm , when you inject for example 500mg per week , and your HPTA shuts down , by the time the test get in your blood its very diluted that the concentrations passing through the testicles are very negligible , but when you inject  EXTREMELY high dosages , the amount increase and spermatogenesis is again triggered. Its one of the reasons the guys with the biggest fertility problems are often very recreational,conservative users..and you hear so many abusers rarely having any problems.

Not that I don't believe what you're saying bro but can you link where you saw that, I wouldn't mind giving it a read.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2013, 06:38:46 PM »
Not that I don't believe what you're saying bro but can you link where you saw that, I wouldn't mind giving it a read.

X2

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2013, 07:23:15 PM »

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/325430-palumbo-says-over-gram-week-%3D-good-fertility.html
dont know if it was more than the first post there about it but its about fertility when you are on. You said it was wah worse for your health have any link to that?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »
That's bullshit I've been on 1g of test for a while and bumped to 1.4g before going off (completely -- i was blasting all the time as I was on hrt) and my sperm count came back zero, took several months to kick back up.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2013, 08:27:15 PM »
That's bullshit I've been on 1g of test for a while and bumped to 1.4g before going off (completely -- i was blasting all the time as I was on hrt) and my sperm count came back zero, took several months to kick back up.

LOL.
1. You openly admit you have used quite a few different anabolics, equipoise especially which has been shown in animal studies to damage the structure of the testes.

2. you've admitted many times you use UGL products.  Your shit's probably underdosed anyways.

Besides when it comes to studies you don't count, muslims are the scum of the earth and  shouldn't be allowed to reproduce anyways. Of course the numbers are going to be off :-\

who was probably use some ugl shit, claim it's bullshit, yet thousands of guys have knocked up their guys all on their heaviest cycles.

While there sure havent been any medical studies...If you took the time to read the articles, the theory makes sense. makes sense, without a doubt.  Makes no difference to me..do what you want.
l

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2013, 08:52:27 PM »
You sound like a legitimate bro-tard. Every endocrinologist will tell you that any amount of exogenous test will shutdown your test and lower your sperm count. It however depends person to person as to how badly it'll affect the testes and how much it'll lower the sperm count/quality/motility. Some guys can blast and still have some sperm count, while others will have a non-existent sperm count.

And test is test you stupid fuck, UGL or not UGL and plus I get HG test from a doc if I want to, makes absolutely no difference if you get quality UGL test.

FYI, I'm white and European, last I heard Europeans are running scared from 'baby making Mozlems'. Thanks for clearly contributing with your retarded bro-tard HORSE SHIT on an internet forum.

"Make sure to take 10g of test and you'll produce tons of quality sperm" -Brotard approved.

I mean who woulda thought, clearly all endocrinologists are putting everyone on supraphysiological doses of test to make them fertile.