Author Topic: How much gear are pro powerlifters running?  (Read 39873 times)

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: How much gear are pro powerlifters running?
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2013, 04:40:28 PM »
I only just started but I don't see why I would come off.
Maybe for a month just to take my tolerance back down a little. DNP clears receptors right out, so I'll probably run that for a week and maintain size with peptides

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2013, 08:50:32 AM »
I only just started but I don't see why I would come off.
Maybe for a month just to take my tolerance back down a little. DNP clears receptors right out, so I'll probably run that for a week and maintain size with peptides

Sure you don't wanna be a bodybuilder?  You seem to have a kamikaze attitude.  DNP is some scary shit.  I know it is not as dangerous as some make it out to be, but it is legit straight up poison.  It interferes with a key step in the Kreb's Cycle which is how you produce ATP in your cells.  Not a great idea to fuck with that too much.  Certainly not a great idea to use DNP to clear out receptors between cycles.  You can accomplish that just by NOT TAKING GEAR!!!!  You may be a bodybuild in disguise oni, a career change may be in your future,

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2013, 08:05:28 PM »
It's 5 days with a low dose
Who gives a shit

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2013, 10:36:54 AM »
Sure you don't wanna be a bodybuilder?  You seem to have a kamikaze attitude.  DNP is some scary shit.  I know it is not as dangerous as some make it out to be, but it is legit straight up poison.  It interferes with a key step in the Kreb's Cycle which is how you produce ATP in your cells.  Not a great idea to fuck with that too much.  Certainly not a great idea to use DNP to clear out receptors between cycles.  You can accomplish that just by NOT TAKING GEAR!!!!  You may be a bodybuild in disguise oni, a career change may be in your future,

you guys are talkin about DNP shit and I don't even know what that is lol

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2013, 11:29:53 AM »
you guys are talkin about DNP shit and I don't even know what that is lol

Good keep it that way.  It is fucking crazy to use at any dosage.  People act like it is no big deal but it is in fact POISON.  For Olegoswitch, DNP is a chemical that through a complicated process blocks a step in energy production in cells and that creates a lot of heat and energy loss, so your body needs to utilize stored fat for fuel since it cannot produce enough on its own.  If you take enough you will die.  period.  Not worth fucking with, you will feel like shit on it and you could kill yourself if you dont dose it out correctly.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: November 20, 2013, 05:01:07 PM »
Nice scaremongering

Mr.Olegowitsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: November 22, 2013, 11:32:12 AM »
Good keep it that way.  It is fucking crazy to use at any dosage.  People act like it is no big deal but it is in fact POISON.  For Olegoswitch, DNP is a chemical that through a complicated process blocks a step in energy production in cells and that creates a lot of heat and energy loss, so your body needs to utilize stored fat for fuel since it cannot produce enough on its own.  If you take enough you will die.  period.  Not worth fucking with, you will feel like shit on it and you could kill yourself if you dont dose it out correctly.

Thanks for the answer, Dago Joe! Agree with you.

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2013, 04:34:56 AM »
Thanks for the answer, Dago Joe! Agree with you.

Pfff i saw the Russian Worldchampion Weightlifitng on Eurosport (clean and jerk 250 KG)he has a bodyweight of 156 KG!!!
He looks very big also. I am asking myself how much gear that guy  is taking...