Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 228230 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #125 on: October 17, 2013, 02:06:50 PM »
or

hes lying about eating 4-5k cal everyday day in and day out. lol

i've seen guys try to pass off some pretty tall tales but a 160 pound natty eating 5kcal a day? hahahahahahaha oooohkay then.

maybe a hi caliber ectomorph runner but a ripped lifter ,training 7 days 5 months never miss,dosen't add up..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #126 on: October 17, 2013, 02:08:45 PM »
So I thought this would be a funny post. .this is my daily breakfast and every morning I get all kinds of crazy reactions regarding the amount of food im taking down from my coworkers. .the most common question I get is "aren't eating all those eggs bad for you? " So I was wondering if you guys have any similar experiences in your work place regarding your body building lifestyle lol?

What's that yellow shit in the bowl left of the coffee ???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 17, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »
Falcon would not approve of this breakfast.

Yes not nearly enough grape drank and orange clay to meet the nutritional needs of a Falcon.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #128 on: October 17, 2013, 02:17:07 PM »

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #129 on: October 17, 2013, 02:19:32 PM »
maybe a hi caliber ectomorph runner but a ripped lifter ,training 7 days 5 months never miss,dosen't add up..

exactly. running a few laps up and down the stairs at work and rubbing lotion on overweight greek passengers doesnt seem to meet the requirements.

i dont doubt he eats like that on occasion. but hes full of shit saying a) he either got that lean eating like that, or b) maintains that degree of leaness year round eating like that.

prolly a nice guy, but hes full of shit. bottom line.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: October 17, 2013, 02:23:27 PM »
Thats a Ronnie Coleman size breakfast.

Ronnie ate like a bird in all his videos (for a 300-kb Hebrew with muscles), I suspect he was taking in extra helpings and blowing huge pyramid-shits off camera.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #131 on: October 17, 2013, 02:23:48 PM »
You're a good cat sailor, but I find it extremely difficult to believe you eat that size breakfast on a consistent basis.

At ease and carry on.   :)
a

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #132 on: October 17, 2013, 02:26:28 PM »
Is it really all that? He doesn't eat the eggs hard-boiled. Those are what go in the bowl - two whole eggs and ten whites. He has a small bowl of cereal and two bananas, some pancakes and a serving of bacon.

He says he eats this after an hour of fasted cardio and then tapers down the meals in the day.

I don't think it's crazy huge.
O

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: October 17, 2013, 02:27:01 PM »
So you lift weights everyday...you havent missed a day in 5 months and you run 5-6 miles a day??

Thats less believable then this ridiculous breakfast you say you eat everyday.

Do you always lie or only on the internet?

That's not that unbelievable, that's not even 40 miles a week on average if he indeed does it every single day.  A lot of miles but lots of people run farther than that too.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2013, 02:33:13 PM »
I have nothing to prove..im not selling any supplements, nutrition books, dvds ...not endorsed..why would I lie..I weight train like a bodybuilder and do cardio like an athlete. .how the hell anyone can do the 3 mph walking cardio on the treadmill is beyond me..so fucking boring. And esting like this is nothing...u guys think what you want. .eat how u want this seems to be working for me ill stick with it. Go 4 It approved!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #135 on: October 17, 2013, 02:33:52 PM »
I do wanna say regarding nutrition. .eating this way has allowed me to train full out cardio wise and weight training. .at the age of 32 im leaner then ever and feel healthier then ever, ive been able to get my body fat super low..I never understood all of these myths like dont eat fruit..why not?? Fruit is now a huge staple of my diet...but u guys do what u want. .this pic is me leaner then ive ever been

So do you take any fat burners or caffeine right b/f your early AM cardio?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 17, 2013, 02:36:02 PM »
I think you overestimate your calories but otherwise good job on the physique. If you put on 15lbs of muscle you would look jacked.
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 17, 2013, 02:37:26 PM »
So do you take any fat burners or caffeine right b/f your early AM cardio?
yes I drink a strong cup of Kona coffee-black

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #138 on: October 17, 2013, 02:38:37 PM »
yes I drink a strong cup of Kona coffee-black

I'm gonna try to do tomorrow what you do but I'll have to use a 5 hour energy Extreme shot instead

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2013, 02:40:57 PM »
I have nothing to prove..im not selling any supplements, nutrition books, dvds ...not endorsed..why would I lie..I weight train like a bodybuilder and do cardio like an athlete. .how the hell anyone can do the 3 mph walking cardio on the treadmill is beyond me..so fucking boring. And esting like this is nothing...u guys think what you want. .eat how u want this seems to be working for me ill stick with it. Go 4 It approved!

people lie all the time for the most innocent reasons.

its an easy trap to fall into.

you post a pic of a 2.5kcal breakfast under the guise of wanting people to think you eat like that every day. then you follow it up by saying you take in an additional 2.5k cal a day.

all you wanted to do is brag a bit, but now you got called out for being a liar, and instead of saying, ya, ok i dont eat like that every day (which is the truth) you make a fundamental mistake when one gets caught in a little lie, you compound it.

its your life, but your lying thru your teeth bro.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2013, 02:41:49 PM »
I'm gonna try to do tomorrow what you do but I'll have to use a 5 hour energy Extreme shot instead
try going out and buying some Kona coffee..shit is strong. .make sure it's 100% Kona.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2013, 02:42:18 PM »
Is it really all that? He doesn't eat the eggs hard-boiled. Those are what go in the bowl - two whole eggs and ten whites. He has a small bowl of cereal and two bananas, some pancakes and a serving of bacon.

He says he eats this after an hour of fasted cardio and then tapers down the meals in the day.

I don't think it's crazy huge.
Small bowl?! That looks like a pound of oatmeal.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2013, 02:44:22 PM »
try going out and buying some Kona coffee..shit is strong. .make sure it's 100% Kona.

THis may sound bad but I don't know how to make coffee and I dont have a maker/pot either.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 17, 2013, 02:46:25 PM »

people lie all the time for the most innocent reasons.

its an easy trap to fall into.

you post a pic of a 2.5kcal breakfast under the guise of wanting people to think you eat like that every day. then you follow it up by saying you take in an additional 2.5k cal a day.

all you wanted to do is brag a bit, but now you got called out for being a liar, and instead of saying, ya, ok i dont eat like that every day (which is the truth) you make a fundamental mistake when one gets caught in a little lie, you compound it.

its your life, but your lying thru your teeth bro.
First off thats nowhere near 2,500 cals...second the 900 coworkers on my ship see me eat like this everyday...the people that work in the mess know I hit the kibe at least twice if not 3 times each meal service they joke with me all the time...they say hide the eggs ir we're out of chicken today...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #144 on: October 17, 2013, 02:49:45 PM »
Small bowl?! That looks like a pound of oatmeal.

It's , I'm assuming, the oatmeal from the small oatmeal 'all-bran' carton on the table. That is a small/kid's serving.
O

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #145 on: October 17, 2013, 02:50:53 PM »
First off thats nowhere near 2,500 cals...second the 900 coworkers on my ship see me eat like this everyday...the people that work in the mess know I hit the kibe at least twice if not 3 times each meal service they joke with me all the time...they say hide the eggs ir we're out of chicken today...

What is everything you're stacking Go 4 It?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #146 on: October 17, 2013, 02:52:06 PM »
It's , I'm assuming, the oatmeal from the small oatmeal 'all-bran' carton on the table. That is a small/kid's serving.

No the All-Bran is a dry cereal.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 17, 2013, 02:53:20 PM »
nah..its a good sized bowl of oats I would say at least a cup or more cooked..I add the All Bran to the oats for added fiber and texture. .the All Bran is aroun 120 cal 30plus carbs

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: October 17, 2013, 02:55:06 PM »

really.

lets take a look together, shall we?

all bran w milk- 200 cal

coffee w sugar and cream/ milk- 100 cal

look to be about one cup or better dry oats now cooked- 300 cal

2 bananas -200 cal

7 or so pancakes- 800 cal assuming you dont eat them dry which nobody does, add another 300cal for syrup

thats about a qp bacon- at least 400-500 cals.

10 eggs- 700 cals

omlette in bowl- 300 cals.

lets add it up...

your right, its not 2500 cals, its 3300+.

thanks for coming out.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 17, 2013, 02:55:12 PM »
What is everything you're stacking Go 4 It?
4 flapjacks for breakfast