Author Topic: daily routine. I get this all ready before bed and sleep in real late.  (Read 22702 times)

whitewidow

I get all my goods ready before bed and hit up the needle later when I wake up and hit the gym later in the night as long as I feel 100%. My back is still not even close to 100%. The HGH helps some.I got some Serostim 4 IU daily, Test depot 200mg Every week sometimes twice a week, 20-30mg dbol daily,50mg anavar daily, 50mg halo pre-workout 30mg 5 days a week,
My pain medication for my discs oxycodone- won't discuss amount, alprazolam(xanax) 1-2mg usually two to three times daily so around 4-6mg a day, 1mg after breakfast,2mg after lunch, 2mg before Bed. Blood work is fine.

I sometimes throw in Insulin but I have a brother with diabetes and my grandpa had Diabetes now he has passed on. so I am trying to stay away from insulin, I like drinking 100% pure grapefruit juice instead of grapefruits. I feel weird eating grapefruits after the kai greene incident. Sometimes I drop the dbol and anavar and just use 200mg Test depot every  week and 4Iu serostim daily.

I stay on the Test depot 200mg a week and 4Iu HGh daily all year but the orals I rotate. I stick it out with the back pain meds and the alprazolam(xanax) daily unless I run out early wich has happened a few times. But I have done pretty well considering the length i have used the meds. If I run out of any of my medication I feel pretty sick even if it is just Test or dbol. I have not needed any on cycle anchileries since the doses are so low even when I come off the orals i always feel fine I use some DHEA and a OTC aromatise inhibitor/ estrogen blocker. I think DHEA is unbderrate it seems to work very well for me.

I also like Vitargo CGL but it is very sugary but works very well-IMO.I stick with Test and HGh all year but drop the orals every few months or switch them up. I mainly like running halodex(Halotesten) and oxandrolone.The orals have never put any strain on my liver or kidneys even with the added oxys and xanax. Not 100% my Dbol is authentic british dispensary tabs but they do have dbol in them they might be authentic but I heard the company british dispensary had shutdown so hard to know if they are from british dispensary or just a knockoff with the active drug.

They seem to be the authentic anabol tabs as they carry androlic,anabol 10's,anabol 15's,anabol 20's and the stanazol just like the original company did. Not many people knew the authentic British dispensary made 15mg dbo,and 20mg dbol tabs along with 5mg and 10mg tabs,most just thought British dispensary made 5mg and 10mg anabol tabs. It was just most suppliers did not carry the 15mg tabs and 20mg tabs since they were packed in such small conatiners the 20mg tabs just were packed in 100 tab bottles as I can recall. This source does not carry them so I kind of forget but pretty sure they were just 100tab bottles.

whitewidow

Re: daily routine. I get this all ready before bed and sleep in real late.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 04:50:50 AM »
a few more

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:33:00 AM »
Woah! Legit pharma 'Var? What does one of those bottles go for?

at the pharmacy without insurance close to 900$ for #60 -10mg tabs at walgreens you can call and ask for a quote. They are really that much with no insurance i have some shitty coverage where I get a little over 50% off sometimes more just depends on the medication.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:51:04 AM »
The grapefruit juice has properties which inhibit enzymes in the liver making your opiates, benzos, and your gear ever more potent. I'm sure you know this but consider that perhaps doing this day in day out may be putting undue strain on your liver.

In case anyone is interested...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYP3A4

If you scroll down to the list and see the "substrates" those are the drugs that involve cyp3a4 metabolism. Taking "inhibitors" will increase their biovailability...I know it sounds extremely awesome but I've come to the conclusion that everything in life comes with a price.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 07:06:33 AM »
btw some drugs need cyp induction to work properly but most of the ones of my interest are increased with inhibition. At times I take piperine (another inhibitor) in the form of black pepper since its been proven to increase bioavialability of curcumin (substance in tumeric) by 2000%.

http://www.delano.com/blog/?tag=piperine

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 07:15:48 AM »
btw some drugs need cyp induction to work properly but most of the ones of my interest are increased with inhibition. At times I take piperine (another inhibitor) in the form of black pepper since its been proven to increase bioavialability of curcumin (substance in tumeric) by 2000%.

http://www.delano.com/blog/?tag=piperine

Yes I know all about the grapefruit juice way before they used to put warning labels on the medication bottles. grapefruit juice100% in fact has a enzyme that increases bioavailability and from what I have also heard it can raise IGF-1 levels and HGH levels. I will read those links,but I have been a fan of post workout 100% grapefruit juice after every workout and it def gets me leaner due to those powerfull enztmes 100% grapefruit juice contains . grapfruits and 100% grapefruit juice are also considered one of the top 5 most anabolic foods, herring fillets are #1 due to all the natural creatine a person gets from herring fillets. I tried to eat a can of herring fillets and I almost threw up. I have no idea why Gh15 would say pineapple juice was better then 100% grapefruit juice. Through all my years I have only heard good things about 100% grapefruit juice. I believe in grapefruits and 100% grapefruit juice but Kai has a whole other idea where you get super human if you start fucking them :-\. I will check that other link out as well. most all this I use for HRT my dose is very low and like i said i switch the orals out except for my pain medication and my anxiety medication those I take daily.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 07:50:10 AM »
There's another citrus fruit similar to a grapefruit called bitter orange. Doesn't have the liver enzyme inhibition or anything like that but it does have synephrine which can help in weight loss as a mild stimulant and appetite suppressant. I didn't even know this stuff existed till recently, while I visited a farm my family owns in central america where they have both grapefruits and bitter oranges among other things.

Nature bro...fascinating  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 07:55:02 AM »
There's another citrus fruit similar to a grapefruit called bitter orange. Doesn't have the liver enzyme inhibition or anything like that but it does have synephrine which can help in weight loss as a mild stimulant and appetite suppressant. I didn't even know this stuff existed till recently, while I visited a farm my family owns in central america where they have both grapefruits and bitter oranges among other things.

Nature bro...fascinating  ;D

Isn't synephrine like synthetic adrenaline? or synephrine converts to adrenaline. I was in the supplement business when I was younger and the synephrine was suppose to get your adrenaline glands going correct me if I am wrong?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 08:05:52 AM »
Isn't synephrine like synthetic adrenaline? or synephrine converts to adrenaline. I was in the supplement business when I was younger and the synephrine was suppose to get your adrenaline glands going correct me if I am wrong?

I'm not sure exactly how it works. I always just stuck with ephedrine for cutting since its available otc in canada.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 08:08:44 AM »
You sparked my curiosity...

http://www.musclepharm.com/article/synephrine-what-it

How does it work?

Synephrine stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which is activated during excitement or stress. This branch of the nervous system increases heart rate as opposed to the parasympathetic nervous system which decreases heart rate.

At the cellular level, synephrine acts on different receptors through the release of norepinephrine and epinephrine. There are five different classes of receptors: alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, beta 2, and beta 3. Although there is ongoing research to confirm exactly which of the receptors synephrine acts upon, most data indicates effects on beta 3 and limited effects on beta 2 and alpha 2.

The beta 3 receptor increases the rate of fat release from body stores, which is known as lipolysis, and increases the resting metabolic rate, which is known as thermogenesis. Research also shows synephrine has limited affects on beta 2 and alpha 2 receptors. The beta 2 receptor is located in heart muscle. It influences heart function and causes dilation of blood vessels in the heart. The alpha 2 receptor is located in adipose tissue and can inhibit lipolysis.

Synephrine is thought to be a safer supplement than ephedrine because of its actions on the receptors. Limited effects on the beta 2 receptors indicates that synephrine should not cause as many heart problems as ephedrine and the limited effect on alpha 2 indicates that the effects of beta 3 will not be inhibited.

Synephrine vs. Ephedrine

After the ban of ephedrine, dietary supplement companies needed a new stimulant to use as an ingredient. Synephrine and ephedrine were found to be chemically similar with similar effects as well. Many companies found synephrine to have the same stimulant properties without some of the harmful side effects ephedrine was argued to have, such as the cause of cardiovascular problems, respiratory problems, and nervous system problems. Continuing research shows that synephrine may be more thermogenic and less stimulatory than ephedrine due to the differences in effects on the beta and alpha receptors. However, there is still a debate as to how safe and effective synephrine really is.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 09:03:09 AM »
You sparked my curiosity...

http://www.musclepharm.com/article/synephrine-what-it

How does it work?

Synephrine stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which is activated during excitement or stress. This branch of the nervous system increases heart rate as opposed to the parasympathetic nervous system which decreases heart rate.

At the cellular level, synephrine acts on different receptors through the release of norepinephrine and epinephrine. There are five different classes of receptors: alpha 1, alpha 2, beta 1, beta 2, and beta 3. Although there is ongoing research to confirm exactly which of the receptors synephrine acts upon, most data indicates effects on beta 3 and limited effects on beta 2 and alpha 2.

The beta 3 receptor increases the rate of fat release from body stores, which is known as lipolysis, and increases the resting metabolic rate, which is known as thermogenesis. Research also shows synephrine has limited affects on beta 2 and alpha 2 receptors. The beta 2 receptor is located in heart muscle. It influences heart function and causes dilation of blood vessels in the heart. The alpha 2 receptor is located in adipose tissue and can inhibit lipolysis.

Synephrine is thought to be a safer supplement than ephedrine because of its actions on the receptors. Limited effects on the beta 2 receptors indicates that synephrine should not cause as many heart problems as ephedrine and the limited effect on alpha 2 indicates that the effects of beta 3 will not be inhibited.

Synephrine vs. Ephedrine

After the ban of ephedrine, dietary supplement companies needed a new stimulant to use as an ingredient. Synephrine and ephedrine were found to be chemically similar with similar effects as well. Many companies found synephrine to have the same stimulant properties without some of the harmful side effects ephedrine was argued to have, such as the cause of cardiovascular problems, respiratory problems, and nervous system problems. Continuing research shows that synephrine may be more thermogenic and less stimulatory than ephedrine due to the differences in effects on the beta and alpha receptors. However, there is still a debate as to how safe and effective synephrine really is.

dosn't sound like the compound I was thinking of there is something out there that stimulates your adenal glands. nothing will match ephedra or ephedrine. I thought people were still allowed to purchase a certain amount of ephedrine a month. Bodybuilding.com used to sell vasopro wich was 25mg of ephedrine and i believe 50-100mg of guaffenesin and people started using ECA stacks with ephedrine instead of ephedra. The whole ephedra ban is so stupid! I remember when Hydroxycutt had Ephedra in it and it was the hottest product for awhile. Even when ephedra was banned and there was just ephedrine wich is supposively a little more potent then ephedra The VPX redline was a pretty strong product same with that lipozene or lipoderm those yellow tabs made by jarrod wheats company.

I think eventually they even stopped people from being able to buy epjedrine wich is sad. I had a hard time even getting prescribed pseudoephedrine for a stuffed up nose.These days you just have to get hard core and use harsh laxative type products wich are awful for your kidneys and liver, plus they banned all the prohormones wich was bullshit and us guys in the supplement business could not buy shit! there was some old twinlabs fat burner that still had ephedra in it and so many people wanted to buy them. They would sell out soon as they came in stock, what made things so shitty was when the FDA banned Ephedra and most all prohormones. alot of us in the supplement game lost alot of money after making record high amounts the last few years,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
dosn't sound like the compound I was thinking of there is something out there that stimulates your adenal glands. nothing will match ephedra or ephedrine. I thought people were still allowed to purchase a certain amount of ephedrine a month. Bodybuilding.com used to sell vasopro wich was 25mg of ephedrine and i believe 50-100mg of guaffenesin and people started using ECA stacks with ephedrine instead of ephedra. The whole ephedra ban is so stupid! I remember when Hydroxycutt had Ephedra in it and it was the hottest product for awhile. Even when ephedra was banned and there was just ephedrine wich is supposively a little more potent then ephedra The VPX redline was a pretty strong product same with that lipozene or lipoderm those yellow tabs made by jarrod wheats company.

I think eventually they even stopped people from being able to buy epjedrine wich is sad. I had a hard time even getting prescribed pseudoephedrine for a stuffed up nose.These days you just have to get hard core and use harsh laxative type products wich are awful for your kidneys and liver, plus they banned all the prohormones wich was bullshit and us guys in the supplement business could not buy shit! there was some old twinlabs fat burner that still had ephedra in it and so many people wanted to buy them. They would sell out soon as they came in stock, what made things so shitty was when the FDA banned Ephedra and most all prohormones. alot of us in the supplement game lost alot of money after making record high amounts the last few years,

Yeah I remember the ban of ephedra in the u.s was after a baseball player died but that was during summer so the heat and preexisting heart troubles didn't help. Screwed things for the rest of you there but in canada pure ephedrine is still available, as much as you want as long as the tabs don't exceed 8mg.

All the good stuff gets banned immediately for otc fat burners I won't even use any of them. Dmaa or whatever looked good but got banned and taken out recently.

Looks like you're dieting btw... no fat burners??

Can't imagine they would be good to mix with the oxys and benzos though...

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 09:23:21 AM »
oh and what you were thinking of might have been yohimbine. It releases noradrenalin from the adrenal glands and I've seen it stacked with synephrine/caffeine before...somewhere.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 10:01:23 AM »
oh and what you were thinking of might have been yohimbine. It releases noradrenalin from the adrenal glands and I've seen it stacked with synephrine/caffeine before...somewhere.

all I hear about yohimbe is it is suppose to make you horny-lol. They also put it in alot of fat burners like nutrex lipo-6 wich used to be americas #1 fat burner they used Yohimbe in lipo-6 and there was anothjer product called mojo that was just yohimbe that was like a libido booster so from what I hear they sell yohimbe as a fat burner and a libido booster.I never had luck selling pure yohimbe but if it was mixed in a fat burner I could sell alot of it like Lipo-6 we sold alot of lipo-6 and that had Yohimbe in it so did nutrex-vitrix.

No I can't really drink coffee or take any fat burners they fuck with my medication. fat burners usually drive me to a upward feeling and my medications make me feel real sedated so it will give me a horrible headache. I don;t need fat burners,even when I was off of meds always lost weight through diet and cardio. I used to run long distance in higschool so I have a my own ways to get lean without touching fat burners or diuretics. I just really watch what I eat and train for weight loss. If I really want to lose weight I stop taking my prescription pills and I don;t eat for days till i get the medication back in my system. It is a sick and harsh way to lose weight but it works. flushes your body of all the toxins. I have gone 9 days with no food before. No bullshit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 10:09:58 AM »
all I hear about yohimbe is it is suppose to make you horny-lol. They also put it in alot of fat burners like nutrex lipo-6 wich used to be americas #1 fat burner they used Yohimbe in lipo-6 and there was anothjer product called mojo that was just yohimbe that was like a libido booster so from what I hear they sell yohimbe as a fat burner and a libido booster.

Getting shredded while having strong erections is a definite plus.

And man, lipo 6 has been around forever...

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 11:52:58 AM »
That pic is 18days worth of var... that made me laugh

how is that? you don't have to take much of pharma var not like UGl var where you have to take 50-100mg. I rotate orals I stack anavar with halo for short runs and I never use orals for very long. I mainly on the daily just use 4IU of HGH and 200mg of Test cyp a week. just HRT doses. I take more dbol then var and winstrol

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 11:55:23 AM »
That pic is 18days worth of var... that made me laugh

And $300.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 12:09:46 PM »
don't make him show you his whole stash...

cause he has before 

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 12:36:48 PM »
Very informative, I have a few questions- do you feel the grapefruit juice has an effect on lowering hematocrit? Do you still donate or drain at those low doses?
What OTC anti-E have you been using? Thank you.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 01:38:03 PM »
And $300.

And what! Its still funny. Sooo cool posting pics of tubs and vials of gear.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 03:31:17 PM »
And what! Its still funny. Sooo cool posting pics of tubs and vials of gear.

more then 300$ that is 2,400$ of anavar without insurance. I paid less because my insurance pay over half around 70%. I rotate the anavar I can get by by just taking 30mg -50mg daily so a bottle can last up to 20 days and I only stay on var at longest 30 days I rotate out orals. I don;t really care about the price I just like knowing I am getting the real USA grade stuff same like my medications.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 03:33:22 PM »
Getting shredded while having strong erections is a definite plus.

And man, lipo 6 has been around forever...

for sure I think most of us get worked up at our gyms all the hotties wearing those sexy workout clothes. Can't beat a Test boost at the gym caused by looking at some booty.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2013, 03:38:27 PM »
Very informative, I have a few questions- do you feel the grapefruit juice has an effect on lowering hematocrit? Do you still donate or drain at those low doses?

I've been looking into this since I recently started using boldenone and its well known to increase rbc to a greater extent than most steroids. Anyways, I did find a study showing grapefruit normalizing hematocrit levels.

Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated hematocrits in human subjects.

Abstract

This study was based on in vitro observations that naringin isolated from grapefruit induced red cell aggregation and evidence that clumped red cells are removed from the circulation by phagocytosis. The effect on hematocrits of adding grapefruit to the daily diet was determined using 36 human subjects (12 F, 24 M) over a 42-day study. The hematocrits ranged from 36.5 to 55.8% at the start and 38.8% to 49.2% at the end of the study. There was a differential effect on the hematocrit. The largest decreases occurred at the highest hematocrits and the effect decreased on the intermediate hematocrits; however, the low hematocrits increased. There was no significant difference between ingesting 1/2 or 1 grapefruit per day but a decrease in hematocrit due to ingestion of grapefruit was statistically significant at the p less than 0.01 level

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3243695

Normal levels in adult males is between 42-54%.

Don't know what effect the grapefruit would have if using high amounts of gear and if whitewidow is experiencing any benefits from it in that sense.

I guess if its a concern the best way to find out is to get bloods on yourself.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 03:43:14 PM »

what do you mean? do I donate blood? Hell no I don't use that much. I use mainly  DHEA and gasparis anatropin. my doses are so low the anatropin controls my estrogen. It's a good product -IMO.

whitewidow

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 03:47:55 PM »
I've been looking into this since I recently started using boldenone and its well known to increase rbc to a greater extent than most steroids. Anyways, I did find a study showing grapefruit normalizing hematocrit levels.

Normal levels in adult males is between 42-54%.

Don't know what effect the grapefruit would have if using high amounts of gear and if whitewidow is experiencing any benefits from it in that sense.

I guess if its a concern the best way to find out is to get bloods on yourself.

do you know why Gh15 vwould promote pineapple juice? I have never read anything anabolic in pineapple juice yet the guy had a bunch of people on getbig drinking it like robots. I have always drunk my 100% grapefruit juice because I have read so many articles supporting how anabolic grapefruit juice is and how great the enzymes also are for getting shredded. just recently in the lat few years I noticed the pharmacy started adding the stickers saying not to drink grapefruit juice with your medicines because it makes them work better from what the pharmacist told me. Makes the medications work better and faster