Author Topic: daily routine. I get this all ready before bed and sleep in real late.  (Read 22753 times)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: daily routine. I get this all ready before bed and sleep in real late.
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
do you know why Gh15 vwould promote pineapple juice? I have never read anything anabolic in pineapple juice yet the guy had a bunch of people on getbig drinking it like robots. I have always drunk my 100% grapefruit juice because I have read so many articles supporting how anabolic grapefruit juice is and how great the enzymes also are for getting shredded. just recently in the lat few years I noticed the pharmacy started adding the stickers saying not to drink grapefruit juice with your medicines because it makes them work better from what the pharmacist told me. Makes the medications work better and faster

I don't know. Maybe he owns a few pineapple farms in Thailand   ???

Pineapple is good since it helps the body digest protein but other than that I don't know much else about its benefits.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2013, 06:05:53 PM »
more then 300$ that is 2,400$ of anavar without insurance. I paid less because my insurance pay over half around 70%. I rotate the anavar I can get by by just taking 30mg -50mg daily so a bottle can last up to 20 days and I only stay on var at longest 30 days I rotate out orals. I don;t really care about the price I just like knowing I am getting the real USA grade stuff same like my medications.

How in the world do you get your insurance company to pay for Anavar? WTF, I couldn't get my doc to even fucking consider a sip of cyp.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 06:42:11 PM »
Do you recommend sciroxx orals and injectables? Lately there's been some complaining about one of his domestic distributors/reshipppers.
A

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2013, 12:16:32 AM »
Pineapple juice makes your cum taste sweeter. True stores

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2013, 03:33:23 AM »
Pineapple juice makes your cum taste sweeter. True stores

do you suck dick? gay 4 pay? How would you know that :-X

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2013, 03:40:09 AM »
Do you recommend sciroxx orals and injectables? Lately there's been some complaining about one of his domestic distributors/reshipppers.

Not from a domestic remailer . from sciroxx direct maybe. sciroxxx sends their remailers the oils in big 50ml/100ml vials with no label and the remailers vial everything up and label everything so you don;t know for sure the remailer is really using the sciroxx oils they could just fill the 10ml vials with sterile oil. sciroxx send the remailers the big vials of oil and a bunch of 10ml vials empty and labels and the remailer has to fill the 10ml vials and put the labels on so fuck-ups can happen or they could even make their own homebrew and label it as sciroxx. same with the tabs they just send the remailer a huge bag of tabs and send the pouches and labels loose and the remailer had to pouch them out in 100 tab pouches and heat seal the labels on the pouch. I know a remailer and see how they get everything. it is alot of work for the remailers to tab everything up in the 100 tab pouches and also distrubute the oils in a 10ml mutli-dose vial and crimp the vial and label it. I could easily see somebody filling the vials with sterile oil or there own homebrew and keep the sciroxx oil for themselves.The tabs have the Id marks so you can tell if the tabs are authentic.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2013, 05:25:52 AM »
The tabs have the Id marks so you can tell if the tabs are authentic.

Just make sure to count the tabs. Remailers have to count those out and zip them up in the sciroxx pouches. You'd be surprised that some remailers think 80 is actually 100 count.

whitewidow

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2013, 05:42:58 AM »
How in the world do you get your insurance company to pay for Anavar? WTF, I couldn't get my doc to even fucking consider a sip of cyp.

because I have a type of insurance that will pay for any medication as long as it has been the right amount of time. one every 30 days they will pay, some meds right about 60% and some meds way up to around 70-90%.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2013, 05:52:58 AM »
Just make sure to count the tabs. Remailers have to count those out and zip them up in the sciroxx pouches. You'd be surprised that some remailers think 80 is actually 100 count.

Yeah if you read my post I did mention sciroxx just sends the tabs in a ziplock bag and send you a bunch of cheap foil pocuhes that are real small and send you a bunch of labels and you have to sit there and count them all out in 100 tab pouches and heat seal them shut. The labels stick on nicely but having to heat seal the pouches shut sucks. Now if you do not buy in bulk they send you the pouches already sealed and the vials are crimped by sciroxx so better to buy a small order direct from sciroxx if you don;t trust your domestic sciroxx rep.

Like I said the tabs are all marked with the SX and they have the color to identify but they can short you and put less tabs in the pouch like youandme said but I think buying the oils is sketchier as guys can fill the 10ml vials with sterile oil or just their own homebrew and keep the sciroxx oil for themselves. You woul really have to trust the domestic source. I know guys who remail for sciroxx and have seen the huge envelopes of foil pouches and labels and loose tabs in ziplock bags as well as huge 50ml-100ml vials of oil and 10ml empty vials they have to fill and crimp on their own. Britsh dragon(The original company) never made their remailers do all that work. Only way I would buy sciroxx and the only way I have bought sciroxx was from the direct sales rep.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2013, 05:58:59 AM »
How much grapefruit juice do you drink per day to get that benefit from it?

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2013, 06:17:23 AM »
You drink one 16oz bottle of dole grapefruit juice right after your workout it has to be 100% grapefruit juice, if you can afford it also drink 16oz of 100% grapefruit juice after your workout and remember to eat within 20 minutes after your workout even if you only have access to a protein shake you have to eat something otherwise your workout will mean shit. The 100% grapefruit juice 16oz is very anabolic and will raise IGF-1 and HGH levels, that is what is said but I don;t know if it is proven but i can vouch for the fact that grapefruit juice has some enzymes that will get you shredded and make medications work better and faster plus like i said it is like the #5 most anabolic food/drink. The drink is just as good as a whole grapefruit as long as it is 100% grapefruit juice plus after what kai greene did to the whole grapefruit i can't eat them anymore.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2013, 06:32:14 AM »
Don't want to spoil your meal plans so I won't mention what he did with a pineapple  :-\

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2013, 08:07:44 AM »
do you suck dick? gay 4 pay? How would you know that :-X

I give my girlfriend couple loads a day and she knows when i havnt had my pineapple juice lol

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2013, 10:21:02 AM »
Don't want to spoil your meal plans so I won't mention what he did with a pineapple  :-\

you kidding? what did he do? he didn't stick it up his ass did he? That would be fucking nasty! please say no! :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
I give my girlfriend couple loads a day and she knows when i havnt had my pineapple juice lol

no way-you serious? she swallows? I usually just pull out and nutt on my girls ass,tties and face is always nice. I usually rather cum on her chin then let her swallow. Not sure if it has made my nutt juice sweeter. I have to ask. I have never heard her say what did you do your nutt juice taste sweeter . not sayin g you are lying but she must swallow alot of nutt juice ;D

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2013, 10:55:17 AM »
no way-you serious? she swallows? I usually just pull out and nutt on my girls ass,tties and face is always nice. I usually rather cum on her chin then let he swallow. Not sure if it has made my nutt juice sweeter. I have to ask. I have never heard her say what did you do your nutt juice taste sweeter . not sayin g you are lying but she must swallow alot of nutt juice ;D

Ive turned her into a cumslut bro lol.she knows about it because she asked why is it so sweet? And i was like im drinking teh juice de pineapples...now if its ever not sweet shes like drink some pineapple juice lol. im disapointed no one else knows that trick though its standards. Think i came across it on some sluts site who was hosting a bukkake and she was sayin she wants all the dudes to drink pineapple juice before the shoot.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2013, 02:18:12 PM »
Not from a domestic remailer . from sciroxx direct maybe. sciroxxx sends their remailers the oils in big 50ml/100ml vials with no label and the remailers vial everything up and label everything so you don;t know for sure the remailer is really using the sciroxx oils they could just fill the 10ml vials with sterile oil. sciroxx send the remailers the big vials of oil and a bunch of 10ml vials empty and labels and the remailer has to fill the 10ml vials and put the labels on so fuck-ups can happen or they could even make their own homebrew and label it as sciroxx. same with the tabs they just send the remailer a huge bag of tabs and send the pouches and labels loose and the remailer had to pouch them out in 100 tab pouches and heat seal the labels on the pouch. I know a remailer and see how they get everything. it is alot of work for the remailers to tab everything up in the 100 tab pouches and also distrubute the oils in a 10ml mutli-dose vial and crimp the vial and label it. I could easily see somebody filling the vials with sterile oil or there own homebrew and keep the sciroxx oil for themselves.The tabs have the Id marks so you can tell if the tabs are authentic.

Thanks for info WW.
A

whitewidow

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2013, 05:48:33 AM »
huh? noo.. it's usually a 500ml media bottle with a septa top or a 1l media bottle with a 45mm neck with a bottle top dispenser. shipping 100ml bottles of various products is a pain in the ass... shipping a few 1l bottles is a piece of cake.

depends on how much you order,they don't front. they go as low as 50ml jugs especially of primo, and Test 400 mix because they are not big sellers. I am sure they ship in much bigger 1liter juggs but that would be the main sellers like test esters. I have only seen them just ship in 50ml and 100ml and just ship multiple packs and they make the remailer vial ,crimp and label everything up. I know a sciroxx remailer so I have seen how the packs come the tabs are in big ziplock bags with a shit load of foil pocuhes and the labels to stick on the pouch and then the remailer has to count them all in 100ct pouches and heat seal the pouches shut it is a bitch!Never ordered alot of their oils because they were hit and miss as far as the word on the board goes.

I could see somebody easily counterfeiting their oils because they could put sterile oil in the vials and crimp the vials and put a sciroxx test E lablel on the vial and just keep all the sciroxx oil for themselves and eventually sell it or just use it,a remailer could easily counterfeit all the oils but not the tabs because of the imprint and the color of the tab.They could preten to misscount and shorten the pouch but if they wanted repeat customers most wouldn;t do that. maybe with the oils because they would gain off the orals and might not even know the oils were bunk just maybe underdosed. I am sure this has happened by one of many of their remailers or the remailer could fill the vials with their own UGL gear and label it as sciroxx then most would have no clue especially if they were stacking it with sciroxx's dbol or anadrol.

whitewidow

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2013, 03:45:49 AM »
that'd work once and the guy would be done. word would get out and the guy who ripped off the supplier would make what? $2k off a 500ml bottle? (assuming they could move it on their own before ppl caught on) wouldn't be worth it, because if I were the supplier i'd put $4k on the guys head just to prove a point... and they'd know it. (and not just necessarily their 'head', but their home, car, ect might have 'electrical problems' or a 'lightening strike'... these people aren't hard to find)

1000ml media bottle with a bottle top dispenser makes quick work of filling and crimping bottles as opposed to 100ml sealed or 500ml bottles with septa-tops.

No I am taking about the could counterfeit the whole oil line with fake sterile oil not just Test E, Or if they wanted to be smart about it they would ho,ebrew their own gear and just sell it as sciroxx. most people get way more for sciroxx oils then for their UGL gear it has a higher resale value. peopole wouldn;t find out if it had something in it maybe not the original sciroxx oil but if they homebrewed and filled it with the fomebrew it would work and they would pay WAY less then what sciroxx xharges for bulk oil prices. Sciroxx even in Bulk is a rip-off.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2013, 03:51:39 AM »
Yeah his stuff seems expensive. And everyone says his injectables burn.
A

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2013, 03:45:51 AM »
the cost to counterfit anything vs. just making your own legit isn't worth it.

the guy might sell to 4 people before people start complaining about infections and lack of 'results', then his sales would come to a screeching hault.

takes a lot of time to bottle, crimp, print lables, put lables on, box and ship, ect... all for what? a one time hit of $2k? big deal...

unlabeled good shit will move much faster (after a month or so, and word gets around) than nicely labeled "name brand/boxed" UGL.

anybody who counterfits is a fool who has no business running a lemonade stand, let a lone an illegal biz selling controlled substances.

Bro you just do not get it. all sciroxx reps get sent the oil in 50ml jugs or 100ml jugs I have not seen them ship in 1l jugs. But I have not fucked with sciroxx in bulk since they started being under watch. what sciroxx doen is send their remailer all the empty vials and labels and the bulk buyer remailer fills the oils into the smaller 10ml vials the guys from sciroxx already send you all the vials and labels. If you homebrewed some gear for cheap you could fill your homebrewed gear instead of the sciroxx gear so your profit would be alot larger because sciroxx sells for alot more then any UGL lab esoecially a new ugl lab, sciroxx is expensive gear!

Nothing would be counterfeited the lables would be real direct from sciroxx the caps and vials would be the same only thing diffrent is the gear would be diffrent not bunk just not made by sciroxx. It would be very easy to do. Now if you had to make fake labels and vials, and boxes that would be pointless but sciroxx already sends you all that shit the labels ,boxes,vials caps, you don;t have to pay a penny for any of that, basically all that would be diffrent would be the gear wouldn;t be originally the sciroxx gear you were sent it would be whatever you homebrewed, and then the rep could keep all the sciroxx gear and eventually sell it for more or use it as their oesronal so it would be very veasy to counterfeit since sciroxx sends you all the labels,boxes,vials tops.

you get it now? nobody is spending money on rip-off sciroxx labels or boxes,vials or caps! sciroxx sends you all that shit.Nobody would find out if you made decent homebrew wich alot of us could it would be just as good as sciroxx or close.main point is sciroxx's oil line can easily be counterfeited for no extra cost.It isn;t like you have to counterfeit their labels,tops,boxes vials ,sciroxx sends you ll that shit! whats so complicated to figure out about this? only diffrence is what is in the vial it would be gear made by somebody else with just china raws and the quality would be very similar is my guess but sciroxx charges so much it would be worth it,people pay for that sciroxx label not some unknown UGL brand. sciroxx gear is taxed domestic.

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2013, 03:25:17 AM »
word would get out quick and that remailer would be toast.

I don't see why they bother with 50 and 100ml bottles.. a 50ml bottle would be pointless.. that's only 5 10ml bottles. moving volume they'd go through tons of those little bottles.

at the very, very least a 250ml bottle with a septa top that can be sent back and autoclaved (septa's can be autoclaved).

they send them in multiple packs not just one pack. a 10 grand-20 grand order might be 5-10 packs. How would anybody find out if you had ordered raw material from a good china supplier and were making the same quality of gear maybe even better?

The only diffrence is sciroxx already has the rep and their products are sold for alot of money. say the gear made by a friend and I made was just as good or better it still would not sell as fast if it were not labelled as sciroxx gear but nobody would know because the gear would be in sciroxx vials.

If the gear is just as good or better nobody would know. The thing is it is just hard to get a reputation that fast even if your gear was just as good as sciroxx or even a little better. who would be getting ripped off? nobody because everybody would be getting the same products at the same quality level it is just sciroxx would sell for way more.

nobody would know unless the gear was underdosed wich would not happen it would be overdosed by 10%. So all in all technically somebody has boughten gear labelled  as sciroxx when it was just prime UGL gaer and way more money was made BTW sciroxx is just UGL gear! Now the orals it can't be done since they have the Sx stamp on every tab and have a special shade for every product. no reason to mess with their tabs. But since they send you so many extra vials and labels why not brew up the same gear ester and fill the vial with it and sell it for sciroxx prices instead of having to sell it for way less because it is not as known as sciroxx gear? In the end everybody is getting real gear and I bet nobody would figure it out if you used the same raw materials,same sterile oil, same usp powders, nobody would know it would work the exact same,sciroxx is not watson it is just taxed UGL. I am just saying be careful for domestic sciroxx because remailers have been busted doing this.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2013, 06:36:38 AM »
Es vs Wids  who will win this ultimate battle of wether counterfitting sciroxx is viable? My moneys on ES

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2013, 07:55:20 AM »
Becarefull with those blues bro... I know you have a bad back but that shit has destroyed a lot of people I know..

whitewidow

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2013, 12:12:03 PM »
Becarefull with those blues bro... I know you have a bad back but that shit has destroyed a lot of people I know..

Yeah I hear you,I know many who got fucked up on them too, but they were buying them off the blackmarket and had no medical ailment.Of course everybody gets addicted to them if they have been using them for pain management but their is a diffrence from abusing and taking them correctly. No matter what even if taken correctly you will get dependent but if it makes the quality of your life better what else can you do ? go off them and be all miserable and in pain? It is the younger kids fucking it up and the pain clinincs in florida giving them to kids not even 21 and having them abuse the shit out of them and dying.