Author Topic: Millions of Americans losing health coverage due to Obamacare  (Read 15674 times)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Millions of Americans losing health coverage due to Obamacare
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/on-small-business/health-care-laws-exchange-problems-leave-small-business-owners-in-a-difficult-position/2013/11/06/4bae4d38-4722-11e3-bf0c-cebf37c6f484_story.html

>:(

Obama really cares about small businesses.

In addition, for the past three years, he has been taking advantage of a tax break for small businesses that offer health insurance. Starting next year, the credit is only available to firms that purchase plans through the new exchange, so if he does not find a plan through the government site, he will forfeit the tax break.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2013, 07:51:21 AM »
4 Million lost insurance so far and that is your best answer?  Typical of a communist progressive obamabot

When libtards don't have an answer, and they never do, they deflect. They never address the facts. They just attack those who point out the fallacy of their argument and the failure of their actions.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2013, 07:54:57 AM »
Institutionalized or death panel?  Which will your new insurance company suggest for your mental illness?

x4

That extra $300 a month should cover the cost of the massive Lithium dose you require in addition to whatever meds you are on to counteract the DVT risk you have from sitting on the internet 24/7.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2013, 09:21:31 AM »
Obama really cares about small businesses.

In addition, for the past three years, he has been taking advantage of a tax break for small businesses that offer health insurance. Starting next year, the credit is only available to firms that purchase plans through the new exchange, so if he does not find a plan through the government site, he will forfeit the tax break.

soo stupid you are.horny this blow makes me.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2013, 10:00:46 AM »
LOL - care to refute even one post in this thread Obama voting communist? 

Refute your posts?  Oh, you mean your links?  You seriously expect folks to spend the time to:
1. Navigate to your link
2. Read the article
3. Compose a response

Really?  In the time it takes to do that, ya lazy filibustering so-and-so, you'll have posted 3 more links, right?

My advice:  Quit being so lazy and post a brief synopsis (or even just copy pasta some of the article's content) along with your links. 

To be honest, some of your links are good stuff but there's no way to know that if the only accompanying description is "Boom!".  lol

("Oh, shit!"  "SC wrote Boom!"  "This has got to be good!"  lol)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #155 on: November 08, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2013, 07:18:48 AM »
 >:(

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2013, 07:58:59 AM »
Refute your posts?  Oh, you mean your links?  You seriously expect folks to spend the time to:
1. Navigate to your link
2. Read the article
3. Compose a response

Really?  In the time it takes to do that, ya lazy filibustering so-and-so, you'll have posted 3 more links, right?

My advice:  Quit being so lazy and post a brief synopsis (or even just copy pasta some of the article's content) along with your links. 

To be honest, some of your links are good stuff but there's no way to know that if the only accompanying description is "Boom!".  lol

("Oh, shit!"  "SC wrote Boom!"  "This has got to be good!"  lol)

i have to concede that "BOOM" is tossed around a little too haphazardly in this thread. 

we have to stop looking at this issue through news articles written by bottom feeder journalists who pander to their flock.  this is not a grey area issue.  this bill has affected or will affect everyone.  and the effects will be very objective.  are you paying more now than you were before?  is the care that you're getting better or worse than it was before?  if the healthcare bill is negatively affecting you, you have every right to be pist off.  if the health care bill is putting you in a better place than it was before then you have every reason to stand behind it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 08, 2013, 08:19:56 AM »
soo stupid you are.horny this blow makes me.

BOOOMM!!!

"HEHEHEHEHEHEH"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: November 08, 2013, 08:30:12 AM »
BOOOMM!!!

"HEHEHEHEHEHEH"

Refute just one post in this thread - go ahead - try it.   You libfags own this entire fiasco 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 08, 2013, 08:34:12 AM »
x4

That extra $300 a month should cover the cost of the massive Lithium dose you require in addition to whatever meds you are on to counteract the DVT risk you have from sitting on the internet 24/7.

Refute one thing about this post.  Go ahead.  Try it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: November 08, 2013, 01:21:17 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: November 09, 2013, 03:23:54 AM »
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/11/08/colorado-woman-who-championed-obamacare-loses-insurance-plan

Look how callous that womans congreecunt is about this?  Being democrat = being communist

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: November 09, 2013, 06:06:10 PM »
http://nypost.com/2013/11/09/blame-game-begins-over-obamacare-debacle

We warned you people

No we warned you that living your life through GB would fuck up your brain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: November 09, 2013, 07:03:00 PM »

No we warned you that living your life through GB would fuck up your brain.

Go away gimmick

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 10, 2013, 06:02:23 AM »
Cancer patient chooses death after Obamacare causes his premium to increase by 833%
DC Clothesline ^ | 11/10/2013 | Dr. Eowyn
Posted on November 10, 2013 8:52:42 AM EST by IbJensen

Here’s another victim of President Lucifer’s Obamacare.

Bill Elliott has cancer. He had a healthcare plan that had paid for “just about everything” of his cancer treatment, including pharmaceuticals and medical devices like MRI. He had doctors whom he “loved” and his premium was $180 a month.

But Elliott, like hundreds of thousands of Americans, got a cancellation notice from his medical insurance BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE.

So Elliott tried to find a new health plan that would take him. But his insurance premium will be $1,500 a month — an increase of 833% from his old premium. An MRI under the new healthcare plan will cost $3,000 out of pocket.

And so, Elliott has decided he will just pay the $95 Obamacare penalty by NOT getting medical insurance because “I won’t put a burden on my family.” He will “let nature take its course.”

In other words, he is choosing death.

One more thing.

Bill Elliott had voted for the very man whose unAffordable Care Act is consigning him to an early death. Elliott has discovered, too late, that he’s one of President Lucifer’s useful idiots.

An interesting comment by Jean on Patriot Action Network:

Obama said this in an interview in 2004: “One of the qualities I think I do bring to this race is as an African-American, my entire politics is based on a desire to fight for people who are disadvantaged. And that is not just a cause of this campaign. It’s been the cause of my life.”

Read the whole article, it shows where he is going with every policy he implements.http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID

And Obama does not mean a middle class American who has cancer as one of the disadvantaged people he is fighting for. Read closely and his goal was and is single payer and collectivism. He believes it is your place in life to give it up for the poor. Did any of you really believe he was going to hit only the uber rich? To a person on welfare, you the middle class are too rich and need to share the wealth and be brought down. And Obama is accomplishing this by making you pay more and more for insurance until you beg for the government to take over and lower the costs.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: November 10, 2013, 07:41:54 AM »

Go away gimmick

Im not the one who changed from 333 to Soulcrusher.
I've always had this account.

So you are the gimmick fool :)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: November 10, 2013, 07:45:29 AM »
Cancer patient chooses death after Obamacare causes his premium to increase by 833%
DC Clothesline ^ | 11/10/2013 | Dr. Eowyn
Posted on November 10, 2013 8:52:42 AM EST by IbJensen

Here’s another victim of President Lucifer’s Obamacare.

Bill Elliott has cancer. He had a healthcare plan that had paid for “just about everything” of his cancer treatment, including pharmaceuticals and medical devices like MRI. He had doctors whom he “loved” and his premium was $180 a month.

But Elliott, like hundreds of thousands of Americans, got a cancellation notice from his medical insurance BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE.

So Elliott tried to find a new health plan that would take him. But his insurance premium will be $1,500 a month — an increase of 833% from his old premium. An MRI under the new healthcare plan will cost $3,000 out of pocket.

And so, Elliott has decided he will just pay the $95 Obamacare penalty by NOT getting medical insurance because “I won’t put a burden on my family.” He will “let nature take its course.”

In other words, he is choosing death.

One more thing.

Bill Elliott had voted for the very man whose unAffordable Care Act is consigning him to an early death. Elliott has discovered, too late, that he’s one of President Lucifer’s useful idiots.

An interesting comment by Jean on Patriot Action Network:

Obama said this in an interview in 2004: “One of the qualities I think I do bring to this race is as an African-American, my entire politics is based on a desire to fight for people who are disadvantaged. And that is not just a cause of this campaign. It’s been the cause of my life.”

Read the whole article, it shows where he is going with every policy he implements.http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID

And Obama does not mean a middle class American who has cancer as one of the disadvantaged people he is fighting for. Read closely and his goal was and is single payer and collectivism. He believes it is your place in life to give it up for the poor. Did any of you really believe he was going to hit only the uber rich? To a person on welfare, you the middle class are too rich and need to share the wealth and be brought down. And Obama is accomplishing this by making you pay more and more for insurance until you beg for the government to take over and lower the costs.

Disturbing if true.  Source?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: November 10, 2013, 01:14:13 PM »
Few options for Obama to fix cancellations problem (Obama and the media continue with the lies)
nbc ^ | 11/10/2013 | RICARDO ALONSO-ZALDIVAR
Posted on November 10, 2013 3:09:18 PM EST by tobyhill

resident Barack Obama says he'll do everything he can to help people coping with health insurance cancellations, but legally and practically his options appear limited.

That means the latest political problem engulfing Obama's health care overhaul may not be resolved quickly, cleanly or completely.

White House deputy spokesman Josh Earnest said Friday that the president has asked his team to look at administrative fixes to help people whose plans are being canceled as a result of new federal coverage rules. Obama, in an NBC interview Thursday, said "I am sorry" to people who are losing coverage and had relied on his assurances that if they liked their plan, they could keep it.

The focus appears to be on easing the impact for a specific group: people whose policies have been canceled and who don't qualify for tax credits to offset higher premiums. The administration has not settled on a particular fix and it's possible the final decision would apply to a broader group.

Still, a president can't just pick up the phone and order the Treasury to cut checks for people suffering from insurance premium sticker shock. Spending would have to be authorized by law.

(Excerpt) Read more at nbcnews.com ...