Author Topic: If you were financially set, would you still work?  (Read 10748 times)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
Re: If you were financially set, would you still work?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2013, 12:55:54 PM »
I've worked on a plantation. All hands tho - no machinery.

I ask because a lot of city dwellers think it romantic the "simple life" of the farmer.....lol

.........eventually the hobby farm gets sold for half of what was put into it, and flipped to another city bumpkin.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2013, 01:00:22 PM »
I ask because a lot of city dwellers think it romantic the "simple life" of the farmer.....lol

.........eventually the hobby farm gets sold for half of what was put into it, and flipped to another city bumpkin.

I'm a city dweller born and raised but I've spent a year in my parents home country of Tonga. Very 'primitive' way of life. Rugged and simple - I love it.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2013, 01:01:29 PM »

keep buying your lottery tickets loser.

95% of the wealthy clients I train EARNED their money. They had an idea, worked it, took the risk, pitched the idea to somebody else with money, borrowed the money and it usually failed over and over until it didn't fail.

the other 5% won their money either by lawsuit or lottery... and 1 of the lottery winners happened to be an investment banker from Canada, so she's an exception.... but most the of the people who WIN their money are complete pieces of shit (like you)....

in 3 years they go from tipping $100 to everybody and throwing around their money, just to show how 'well off' they are, to having their credit cards decline and threatening to sue over everything and driving an Sclass benz with liability insurance and a rented 2br house...... that's you dude, 100% loser till the day you die.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2013, 01:04:34 PM »
keep buying your lottery tickets loser.

95% of the wealthy clients I train EARNED their money. They had an idea, worked it, took the risk, pitched the idea to somebody else with money, borrowed the money and it usually failed over and over until it didn't fail.

the other 5% won their money either by lawsuit or lottery... and 1 of the lottery winners happened to be an investment banker from Canada, so she's an exception.... but most the of the people who WIN their money are complete pieces of shit (like you)....

in 3 years they go from tipping $100 to everybody and throwing around their money, just to show how 'well off' they are, to having their credit cards decline and threatening to sue over everything and driving an Sclass benz with liability insurance and a rented 2br house...... that's you dude, 100% loser till the day you die.
You are melting faster then a vampire in sunlight.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2013, 01:04:42 PM »
Would do charity work, in addition to enjoying all the stuff you mentioned.

Agreed. In fact, being retired, this is what I do now.

I enjoy doing my own gardening, so I will continue doing this as long as I can then I will hire it out.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2013, 01:05:37 PM »
 getbig farmers ;D

I'll work you for a day and the romanticizing period will be over. I like physical labor so I would still work some but only doing what I wanted to do.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
getbig farmers ;D

I'll work you for a day and the romanticizing period will be over. I like physical labor so I would still work some but only doing what I wanted to do.

Yeah if I were a millionaire I'd probably let somebody else do most of the hard work while I ride horses and hunt.
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2013, 01:12:14 PM »
I would start my own charity where only handpicked "victims" would get a due bonus.
Johnny Falcon would be one of the first people I would give some dough.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
this is what I want......

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2013, 01:19:49 PM »
You are melting faster then a vampire in sunlight.

typical 'getbig' response... meltdown.

i'd bet a you a bottle of Popov vodka you don't even have mirrors in your little mobile home... can't blame you, if I were you I wouldn't want to be reminded of what I look like or what I've become either.

shouldn't you be posting more threads faking your own death for attention?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2013, 01:23:24 PM »

typical 'getbig' response... meltdown.

i'd bet a you a bottle of Popov vodka you don't even have mirrors in your little mobile home... can't blame you, if I were you I wouldn't want to be reminded of what I look like or what I've become either.

shouldn't you be posting more threads faking your own death for attention?
So you say you rub elbows with billionaires?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2013, 01:32:20 PM »
Work as hard as you want to - Scott's royal riches are simply beyond heterosexual comprehension.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2013, 01:34:47 PM »
pitched the idea to somebody else with money, borrowed the money, and it usually failed, over and over

^

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2013, 01:36:19 PM »
I think they have rules about being a bartender at your age

Bench

To young or to old ??? ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2013, 01:42:29 PM »
So you say you rub elbows with billionaires?

'rub elbows'? I see how you're trying to make a joke out of this.... i'm a professional, and I have clients, and my clients have clients (different type of clients).... I understand how your IQ prevents you from comprehending this. probably because you live a lonely life, cut off from the outside world.. you have no ambition.. and even if you had ambition to do ANYTHING with your life, you wouldn't know where to start, let alone map it out to the end.

i'll do you a favor, even though it'll probably be lost on you.... i'll tell you what was told to me.

"you have to stand close to the money tree... because the money falls STRAIGHT down... it doesn't blow around with the wind"

maybe one day you'll understand what that means.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2013, 01:44:21 PM »
Dude, shizzo is just trying to get a rise out of you. Thats what he does.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2013, 01:47:54 PM »
Dude, shizzo is just trying to get a rise out of you. Thats what he does.
I am being serious. I want to know how a man with Down syndrome knows all of these big players? Did he meet them at a charity event?

God bless you ESFitness. I will leave you alone now.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2013, 01:53:51 PM »
Ellison.. :)

larry's a cool guy. he's a client of one of my clients... my client wanted me to put together a biz plan and present it to larry. lol.. I said, I don't think he'd be interested in a $45k investment that'd pay out just a few %... met him a few times but never pitched him the idea since I had other things in the works.

Honestly man, I would like to think that if I were in that position I would have taken the chance and pitched it to him. You never know with a billionaire... to them 45k is charity. And it could open up bigger opportunities.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2013, 01:54:23 PM »
I am being serious. I want to know how a man with Down syndrome knows all of these big players? Did he meet them at a charity event?

90% are clients, and clients of clients.... the other 10%? yea, I've probably met at charity galas and luncheons.

lol at down syndrome... not even close to believeable.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2013, 01:55:07 PM »

Shitstain81 Post Procedure:

(1) Make self look like asshole
(2) Tuck tail
(3) Run out of the thread

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2013, 01:57:41 PM »
Shitstain81 Post Procedure:

(1) Make self look like asshole to bait retard
(2) Tuck tail, a display erect alpha penis
(3) Run out of the thread only after total domination is established
fixed.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2013, 01:59:43 PM »
Honestly man, I would like to think that if I were in that position I would have taken the chance and pitched it to him. You never know with a billionaire... to them 45k is charity. And it could open up bigger opportunities.

better luck squeezing blood from a stone....

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2013, 02:00:20 PM »
I'd work full-time for the church and local charities supported by the church for no pay.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2013, 02:02:32 PM »

wasn't a big deal... doesn't matter if it's 45k or 450k if the biz plan is solid I have quite a few others who'll write a check, it's always a matter of 'is the juice worth the squeeze'.... and at the time, it wasn't . (still isn't). it's not like it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. getting face time with these guys is only two phone calls away.... but i'm not gonna waste my time with something that's only gonna pay me $60k a year.