Author Topic: Nasser Memorial. Remember one of the greatest friend I ever had.  (Read 6705 times)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Nasser Memorial. Remember one of the greatest friend I ever had.
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2013, 05:21:32 AM »
So unique that he couldn't develop his back...and so unique that after retirement he felt the need to stay "300 pounds with abs"..
Unique thinkers don't do well in bbing---and the few that do, go crazy like Mentzer.
Maybe he didnt do well in BBing business. But he did well in bodybuilding competitions. In my book, he won MR.O twice at least.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #76 on: November 13, 2013, 08:14:01 PM »
Maybe he didnt do well in BBing business. But he did well in bodybuilding competitions. In my book, he won MR.O twice at least.
\

Actually 3 times a charm. Even the impostors acknowledge it.
®

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 15, 2013, 10:19:48 AM »
Very moving. Nasser had a lot of people in this world that loved him.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #78 on: November 15, 2013, 10:32:29 AM »
so.... about this book...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #79 on: November 15, 2013, 08:45:00 PM »
Very moving. Nasser had a lot of people in this world that loved him.

He did indeed. he spread happiness everywhere he went. Sounds cliche but he truly did.

®

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2013, 09:11:04 PM »
Team Nasser forever.

Nasser is one of the only few pros that had a brain and mind that could talk, intelligent, educated and smart. With a sense of dignity and respect. Clearly from all those that knew him a good friend. Bobber told me a few stories and one can definitely feel the genuineness of his character.. he sincerely cared for those around him. I felt really sad when I heard that he passed away...

Most pros on the other hand I've had the chance to hear or listened to that opened their mouths have only a body and a whole lot of nothing else.

I sport Nasser like glasses, but it's just a coincidence lol, I didn't intentionally get them because of Nasser but I love retro glasses :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2013, 09:49:20 PM »
Team Nasser forever.

Nasser is one of the only few pros that had a brain and mind that could talk, intelligent, educated and smart. With a sense of dignity and respect. Clearly from all those that knew him a good friend. Bobber told me a few stories and one can definitely feel the genuineness of his character.. he sincerely cared for those around him. I felt really sad when I heard that he passed away...

Most pros on the other hand I've had the chance to hear or listened to that opened their mouths have only a body and a whole lot of nothing else.

I sport Nasser like glasses, but it's just a coincidence lol, I didn't intentionally get them because of Nasser but I love retro glasses :)

Please don't forget that he also defiled Milos' wife and told everyone about it.  RIP dear Nasser.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2013, 11:12:44 PM »
Team Nasser forever.

Nasser is one of the only few pros that had a brain and mind that could talk, intelligent, educated and smart.

ROFL.

So smart he didnt realize he fried his internal organs only before being told so by a doc weeks before it was too late.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 15, 2013, 11:41:08 PM »
He did indeed. he spread happiness everywhere he went. Sounds cliche but he truly did.

If this is true, then the world needs more people like him. Too many folks are spreading negativity. All the more reason to miss him.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2013, 11:46:12 PM »
If this is true, then the world needs more people like him. Too many folks are spreading negativity. All the more reason to miss him.

x2

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2013, 11:46:49 PM »
Nasser was remembered by his peers as person who did spread negativity and was a sore loser...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #86 on: November 15, 2013, 11:48:16 PM »
It was Nasser's birthday 3 weeks ago. He passed just a little over 6 months ago. I miss him very much. He was a great human being. He first inspired me to bodybuild over 22 years ago and more importantly the last 5 years inspired me to be a better human being and a free thinker who can look beyond what is forced in front of our eyes.

From visiting my home from time to time, just because just to enjoy spending time the four of us, to sharing great bodybuilding anecdotes and copious meals, I'm grateful that we became friends, not ashamed to say looking back to 1992, he was like a superhero to me, larger than life. But his spirits, his individuality and philosophy is what I cherish the most.

GodSpeed Nasser, you are missed. A true mentor, a friend, a role model to all of us.

when i saw nasser in egypt he really said great words about you alex.. he told me you were a very good person and your personality in real life was totally diff. than GB.. he didnt mean you were bad on GB but he meant you were much better in reality.. and he considered you a true friend..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2013, 11:48:32 PM »
ROFL.

So smart he didnt realize he fried his internal organs only before being told so by a doc weeks before it was too late.

Being smart and being unrealistic with things that are intensely personal is not at all uncommon. Do you actually know he fried his internal organs or are you just making a generalized negative statement to make yourself feel better about your own opinions? Do you never have anything positive to say about anything? Did you find a job yet, or are you still unemployed? If I were looking to hire someone, I would have serious issues with hiring you, no matter how qualified you may be. This is because you are so full of doom and gloom. I'd worry you'd bring my organization down.

Grenache

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2013, 12:28:11 AM »
23 minutes of Nasser:

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #89 on: November 22, 2013, 08:35:13 AM »
®