Author Topic: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD  (Read 42170 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2013, 02:39:13 PM »
He took steroids wow.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
I did 100 mg dbol a day and 1.6 grams total at most .. you inflate stuff like most idiots

Oh really?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=289549.0

Many made fun of me in the past while I posted pics clean saying that I was on 1 gram of test bla blah

well...I'm on 150-200 mg dbol a day and will add omnadren , 1 amp everyother day

so

how do you think I'll look in 2 months ?

I'm 200 lbs after week one
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2013, 02:41:20 PM »
Let me also correct myself. There were two Levrones later on, the small one,  which about 235-245, and the big one, which was 249-250s (possible low 260s).
People didn't know which one would show up, and when his legs were down, of course his weight was down.
but both versions would be the same size in off-season, the big version kept the water in the muscle while on stage and the lower weight version drained himself completely

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »
I just don't think kevin was some huge abuser. your talking a black guy with elite genetics,world class genetics who still looks very healthy for his age... who was never that big in the first place. Before anyone opens their mouth  the heaviest kevin  ever competed at was 245 at 5'9? Now you got  butter balls with veins like Jason huh walking around at 270 pounds at 5'6 lol.

First of all Jason huh is 5'9

"Levroneflintstone" oh brother

Second "elite genetics" haha. Flex had better genetics and look how much he took... There's your answer

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2013, 02:45:11 PM »
Did flex ever post his cycles?
you are gay.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 10, 2013, 02:47:54 PM »
what he meant was they can handle large amounts and it is true, some can not handle those numbers, however tolerance is built throughout the years

Yes I agree, just responding to the "these individuals aren't sick" part which we really have no clue

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2013, 02:48:58 PM »
First of all Jason huh is 5'9

"Levroneflintstone" oh brother

Second "elite genetics" haha. Flex had better genetics and look how much he took... There's your answer

this is a result of his age and being gullible because of his age, not all young people are naive but flinstone is and when he is older and hangs out with these mass monsters at that level he will realize how stupid he sounded, almost like believing in Santa

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 10, 2013, 02:51:29 PM »

Never seen it but if he did everyone will be saying "all drugs" ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2013, 02:52:04 PM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2013, 02:55:52 PM »
you are an idiot, sorry no disrespect but you are acting like one.

Oh please, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO"S BEING IGNORANT. Do you think its possible to compare some nobody Canadian pro who tells you he takes two shots of prop and tren per day with a guy with elite genetics like kevin? Ben Johnson the world class sprinter would take dbol only cycles 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off and according to his trainer would get incredible incredible gains..on doses that most bodybuilders would laugh at.
I have done a lot of research on kevin from his powerlifting background, old pics, etc. He was highly white fiber dominate and explosive by nature. a naturally ripped kid....geared and hardwired for sport.  The fact that he always had a lower appetite  from the moment he took up bodybuilding shows he has increased leptin sensitivity in the brain, a characteristic only guys with elite genetics usually possess. which means their appetite tends to shut off even at a relatively low body-fat.....

I've been around elite athletes all my life, you have not.  I lifted weights and juiced  right beside guys in high school who now play in the nfl. the strongest fastest human beings on the planet...  and I've seen some shit that would play your mind. Guys gaining 35 pounds on 2c's of deca per week, guys repping 495 on flat bench clean as a whistle who wouldn't know the difference between a Tylenol and dianabol. Given kevin's natural strength, sprinting ability point to the fact tht he was largely white fiber dominate and  guys with a high ratio of fast twitch muscle fibers are very sensitive to the anabolic effects of androgens. I have to tell you OTH m very surprised Im having this converstaion with a guy who benched 500 pounds raw, that takes elite genetics and Im sure you noticed you progressed quicker than most of your training partners despite running the same compounds probably due to the fact that you were largely white fiber dominate. Rest my case.
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2013, 03:04:40 PM »
Oh please, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO"S BEING IGNORANT. Do you think its possible to compare some nobody Canadian pro who tells you he takes two shots of prop and tren per day with a guy with elite genetics like kevin? Ben Johnson the world class sprinter would take dbol only cycles 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off and according to his trainer would get incredible incredible gains..on doses that most bodybuilders would laugh at.
I have done a lot of research on kevin from his powerlifting background, old pics, etc. He was highly white fiber dominate and explosive by nature. a naturally ripped kid....geared and hardwired for sport.  The fact that he always had a lower appetite  from the moment he took up bodybuilding shows he has increased leptin sensitivity in the brain, a characteristic only guys with elite genetics usually possess. which means their appetite tends to shut off even at a relatively low body-fat.....

I've been around elite athletes all my life, you have not.  I lifted weights and juiced  right beside guys in high school who now play in the nfl. the strongest fastest human beings on the planet...  and I've seen some shit that would play your mind. Guys gaining 35 pounds on 2c's of deca per week, guys repping 495 on flat bench clean as a whistle who wouldn't know the difference between a Tylenol and dianabol. Given kevin's natural strength, sprinting ability point to the fact tht he was largely white fiber dominate and  guys with a high ratio of fast twitch muscle fibers are very sensitive to the anabolic effects of androgens. I have to tell you OTH m very surprised Im having this converstaion with a guy who benched 500 pounds raw, that takes elite genetics and Im sure you noticed you progressed quicker than most of your training partners despite running the same compounds probably due to the fact that you were largely white fiber dominate. Rest my case.
that is not the reason to believe someone took a lot of gear, think about what you are saying and think how naive you are being, these are the best in the world out of 7 billion people, 3 grams of pharm grade is what genetic freaks were taking in the 70`s and look what they mustered, stop believing in this mumbo jumbo genetic fairy tail story up, the human body has genetic dna limitations

why would he stop at 3, why, why, why, when he can do 4, 5, 6 and get better results, these guys would die for bodybuilding, the only thing stopping them from upping the dose is the unbearable jaw quenching side effects that have you an inch from your death bed at all times, if you do not want to believe this the YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2013, 03:05:15 PM »

U are comparing "real" elite athletes to bbers, no disrespect to bbers

Elite athletes are already gifted to began with and regardless still better than most of the population even without "gear" guys like jeter, bonds , trout would still be elite without the juice . Difference is pro athletes use gear as a "supplement"

Bbers and gear go hand in hand, the sample size is too small, take the gear out of the bber and there's no pro, no Coleman, Yates, levrone, etc.. Gear makes the bber!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2013, 03:07:14 PM »
He did not take steroids.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2013, 03:08:07 PM »
Ninjas forbade him to do so...said next time he won't be so lucky.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2013, 03:11:42 PM »
that is not the reason to believe someone took a lot of gear, think about what you are saying and think how naive you are being, these are the best in the world out of 7 billion people, 3 grams of pharm grade is what genetic freaks were taking in the 70`s and look what they mustered, stop believing in this mumbo jumbo genetic fairy tail story up, the human body has genetic dna limitations

why would he stop at 3, why, why, why, when he can do 4, 5, 6 and get better results, these guys would die for bodybuilding, the only thing stopping them from upping the dose is the unbearable jaw quenching side effects that have you an inch from your death bed at all times, if you do not want to believe this the YOU DO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BODYBUILDING

Fair enough. you do realize the numbers have climbed though, and are going to keep climbing. in 10 years, the bold will be what it takes to look like an elite gym rat. You and I both know if you were preaching this shit 5 years you would get laughed off this board, even if you were on the money all along.
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2013, 03:17:39 PM »
U are comparing "real" elite athletes to bbers, no disrespect to bbers

Elite athletes are already gifted to began with and regardless still better than most of the population even without "gear" guys like jeter, bonds , trout would still be elite without the juice . Difference is pro athletes use gear as a "supplement"

Bbers and gear go hand in hand, the sample size is too small, take the gear out of the bber and there's no pro, no Coleman, Yates, levrone, etc.. Gear makes the bber!
the problem is anyone can gain massive amounts from point a to b as flintstone has done, which probably won`t even be good enough to win a regional. And that is his mentality that the rate can be kept up but from b to c is whole new game, a whole new level and that only gets you a pro card, then there is c to d which is Olympia level by this time to progress further takes everything under the sun.

These men are freaks of nature to sustain that much ripped muscle hanging off the bone in aesthetic formation is staggering, flinstone is not off a bit, but fucken off the chart all together, he is not only wrong marginally but by a country mile and then some.

the funny thing is he thinks he has size, lmao wait until he diets down to 5% and realizes how much he is left with while he will be back to tooth pick status and only then he will realize how much hormones it really takes to reach shredded mass at this level, reality check.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2013, 03:17:46 PM »

That's the thing, with all his "elite genetics" and "white muscle fibres" etc he still kept losing year in year out. But he didn't think of upping the dose from 2ml of test and 2 ml of decca and a handful of orals per week?

I spose Dorian's BS cycles logically could be more believed because at least he kept winning, he could say i never needed to take any more because no one could beat me anyway. But they all talk BS, it's clear to see that these guys at the top level do absolute everything to the extreme, drugs included.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2013, 03:19:09 PM »
Fair enough. you do realize the numbers have climbed though, and are going to keep climbing. in 10 years, the bold will be what it takes to look like an elite gym rat. You and I both know if you were preaching this shit 5 years you would get laughed off this board, even if you were on the money all along.
ignore my last post since I wrote it before reading this post and you are coming to your senses.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2013, 03:22:39 PM »

That's the thing, with all his "elite genetics" and "white muscle fibres" etc he still kept losing year in year out. But he didn't think of upping the dose from 2ml of test and 2 ml of decca and a handful of orals per week?

I spose Dorian's BS cycles logically could be more believed because at least he kept winning, he could say i never needed to take any more because no one could beat me anyway. But they all talk BS, it's clear to see that these guys at the top level do absolute everything to the extreme, drugs included.
excellent point, man you are on the ball bro. YES every time they lose they up the dose, count on that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2013, 04:19:28 PM »
They are better to keep their mouths shut rather than look like total douchebags with lies.
Levrone saturated the entire US escilene black market alone during comp season never mind gear!

saturated? or bought out?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: November 10, 2013, 04:20:33 PM »

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2013, 04:36:33 PM »
I remember Kevin saying how brutal the anxiety got when he was prepping, that he would get suicidal and depressed and shit.

Does this not scream massive Trenbolone use to anyone else ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2013, 04:43:54 PM »
saturated? or bought out?
Bought out...hence why Flex had said, "Oh, Kevin you said you hear me knocking? I don't knock on doors, I blow them over!"
That's because Flex was "knocking" on Kev's door trying to get some esiclene, and Kev didn't want to give it up (Kev and Flex were apparently it's biggest users.).

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2013, 04:50:39 PM »
He did not take steroids.
hahahahahahahahaha.