Author Topic: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD  (Read 42105 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Kevin Levrone tell his supposed cycle in MD
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2013, 04:55:29 PM »
Bought out...hence why Flex had said, "Oh, Kevin you said you hear me knocking? I don't knock on doors, I blow them over!"
That's because Flex was "knocking" on Kev's door trying to get some esiclene, and Kev didn't want to give it up (Kev and Flex were apparently it's biggest users.).
word was he even asked the supplier if FLEX has grabbed any yet (at the time) and the supplier said NO then Levrone would buy it out so that FLEX would not get any.

Could be just a silly rumor but that was going around.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 10, 2013, 04:57:35 PM »
I just don't think kevin was some huge abuser. your talking a black guy with elite genetics, world class genetics who still looks very healthy for his age... who was never that big in the first place. Before anyone opens their mouth  the heaviest kevin  ever competed at was 245 at 5'9? Now you got  butter balls with veins like Jason huh walking around at 270 pounds at 5'6 lol.

Agree. Some guy's just respond insanely to gear. Kevin is one of them. I dont mean he took 500mgs a week or some bs but like 2.5g and gh, sure. Honestly, and just my opinion, if you have to take 5g of gear you dont have the genetics to be a pro. But guy's just keep taking more and you get the terrible build's that make up amateur and pro bb.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: November 10, 2013, 04:59:28 PM »
Agree. Some guy's just respond insanely to gear. Kevin is one of them. I dont mean he took 500mgs a week or some bs but like 2.5g and gh, sure. Honestly, and just my opinion, if you have to take 5g of gear you dont have the genetics to be a pro. But guy's just keep taking more and you get the terrible build's that make up amateur and pro bb.
you do not know what you are talking about at all.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 10, 2013, 05:05:06 PM »

That's the thing, with all his "elite genetics" and "white muscle fibres" etc he still kept losing year in year out. But he didn't think of upping the dose from 2ml of test and 2 ml of decca and a handful of orals per week?

I spose Dorian's BS cycles logically could be more believed because at least he kept winning, he could say i never needed to take any more because no one could beat me anyway. But they all talk BS, it's clear to see that these guys at the top level do absolute everything to the extreme, drugs included.
Because his muscles shape and structure wasnt as good as Dorian's and that's it. He took 4-5 month's and would blow the fuck up. Pretty elite genetics. Before Dorian ruined it, his structure was phenominal. The year he won the British Championship's, he was amazing. Tiny waist

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: November 10, 2013, 05:07:37 PM »
Because his muscles shape and structure wasnt as good as Dorian's and that's it. He took 4-5 month's and would blow the fuck up. Pretty elite genetics. Before Dorian ruined it, his structure was phenominal. The year he won the British Championship's, he was amazing. Tiny waist
kevin had better shape and structure was even, Dorian had more mass and was transparent and grainy skin and leaner.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2013, 05:32:09 PM »
multiply times four for his cruizing dosages

times 8-12 for blasts
He didn't cruise. Contest prep 4x is about right.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 10, 2013, 06:02:49 PM »
you do not know what you are talking about at all.
Maybe. Def dont claim to be an expert, just my 2 cents.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 10, 2013, 06:05:49 PM »

this is very true, Dorian didn't have the 40"+ waist until late in his career, his original structure was incredible.

In a world with no slin/gh he would have had amazing lines up until he retired.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 10, 2013, 06:16:13 PM »
kevin had better shape and structure was even, Dorian had more mass and was transparent and grainy skin and leaner.
Kev's back wasnt up to par with the front and his leg's peaked in '92. I guess I should point out I only really liked Yates look up until '93. Waist threw everything off after that and thighs lacked definition. Yeah he was really tight in '95, was it? But had bicep tear so in my eye's inferior to the '93 version

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #84 on: November 10, 2013, 06:44:02 PM »
Hes a lying negul
Shocker....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #85 on: November 10, 2013, 06:49:58 PM »
I remember Kevin saying how brutal the anxiety got when he was prepping, that he would get suicidal and depressed and shit.

Does this not scream massive Trenbolone use to anyone else ???

Explains why he's also an alcoholic and plays with toy soldiers locked up in his room

asbrus

• Getbig IV

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 10, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »
Ninjas forbade him to do so...said next time he won't be so lucky.

Flex did say in an old issue of MD, interviewed by Romano, that he took somewhere in the ballpark of 800mg/wk of winstrol. yes, 800, an odd number for that drug. But, this is what I recall.   

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2013, 12:39:51 AM »
Flex did say in an old issue of MD, interviewed by Romano, that he took somewhere in the ballpark of 800mg/wk of winstrol. yes, 800, an odd number for that drug. But, this is what I recall.   

entirely possible, given that flex is an idiot when it comes to drugs.. he probably shot 400mg twice a week, or 800mg once a week.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2013, 02:03:51 AM »
How many grams of creatine a week as needed to get a physique like Kevin?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2013, 02:21:30 AM »
some people never fail to amaze me... kevin levrone was a fucking alcoholic for most of career, so he would slam bottles of jacky D's every day but be conservative with his gear use?

as onetime has mentioned, until youve dieted right down to scratch you have no idea what it takes

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2013, 02:39:31 AM »
some people never fail to amaze me... kevin levrone was a fucking alcoholic for most of career, so he would slam bottles of jacky D's every day but be conservative with his gear use?

as onetime has mentioned, until youve dieted right down to scratch you have no idea what it takes
booooooooooooom

until you are shredded, then and ONLY then you will realize what it takes to be 250 with striations at under 5foot 10,

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2013, 03:05:50 AM »
Oh really?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=289549.0

you are such an idiot .. that post is from a cycle I started but never finished. I experimented with 150 - 200 a day but couldn't handle it

I am one of the most honest people here so you are making yourself looking like a total douche

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2013, 03:13:49 AM »
you are such an idiot .. that post is from a cycle I started but never finished. I experimented with 150 - 200 a day but couldn't handle it

I am one of the most honest people here so you are making yourself looking like a total douche

You said in this thread you used 100mg of dbol AT MOST. I said you have used 200mg of dbol  because i remember you saying so but now you say I am inflating things. I was NOT inflating the 200mg of dbol claim. I found your quote from years ago where you admitted to using 200mg of dbol. You lied and continue to play stupid and lie. I found your quote were you said you used 200mg of dbol. You lied and got caught for all to see. Deal with it.
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »
How many grams of creatine a week as needed to get a physique like Kevin?
70,ooo

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2013, 08:52:26 AM »

can you substantiate this claim? Hard to believe "a whole bottle" theory considering his obvious success in growing muscle and being conditioned.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2013, 11:21:20 AM »
can you substantiate this claim? Hard to believe "a whole bottle" theory considering his obvious success in growing muscle and being conditioned.

you can absolutely be a functioning alcoholic and be a bodybuilder.

there was a time (many, many years ago) when i'd put away a liter of vodka before 2pm, and another liter up till bedtime.... and that's back when I was at my biggest & heaviest (also when I was running 7g's of assorted AAS/wk).

eventually I landed in the hospital with pancreatitis. never crashed my car or was stumbling or slurring.. nobody knew. never missed work/clients/ect...

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2013, 11:27:28 AM »
Already a 5 page thread on this.

Conclusion was that all pros are liars!  Just like lee takes only 2 cc of deca

Haha yes, and sometimes he would forget to take that :D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2013, 11:28:16 AM »
i wonder if kevin downed much hard likor during pre contest.

the calories in that are sure adding uplol
n

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2013, 11:36:29 AM »

Are you serious? Dorian was built like a tank. A ripped to shreds tank, but a tank. Kevin had one of the most aesthetic physiques of all time.
S