Author Topic: Bodybuilding: Sig Sauer M400 designed for a King.  (Read 8111 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: benchmstr need your help one last time...
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Just got a 6.5 Grendel upper in the mail today. Now good luck finding the ammos. Need to buy a press.

Picking up a Burris AR-FFL tomorrow with a riser.

Anyone in non restricted states willing to ship me a couple of 30rds mags please pm me. I'll make it worth your trouble.
®

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »
Thanks for the recommendations guys.

Just got a 6.5 Grendel upper in the mail today. Now good luck finding the ammos. Need to buy a press.

Picking up a Burris AR-FFL tomorrow with a riser.

Anyone in non restricted states willing to ship me a couple of 30rds mags please pm me. I'll make it worth your trouble.
grendels arent bad at all for longer range..i have limited experience with the grendel but i liked it..

not great for a CQB round...but it was never meant for that anyways..

bench

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Bodybuilding: Sig Sauer M400 designed for a King.
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2013, 11:05:05 PM »
Rare round but , cool gun ... I've wanted the Beowulf for a good while , that's a bad ass cartridge... I also want a .450 bushmaster

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2013, 11:54:44 PM »
Picked up the SIG M400 yesterday. Really wanted a gas operated AR upper so seemed like a decent deal for under 1k. Came with a Magpull Mbus, which doesn't have any vertical adjustments. Can hit shit at 100 yards unless I drop the front iron sight until it's out of scope literally. Planning on putting a Hawk red dot on tomorrow, wondering if there's a high scope mount you would recommend. Thanks Chief.

Now I am so jealous, grrrrrrrrrrrrr.......... .....

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2013, 03:38:08 AM »

6.5? Or mil spec 556 mags?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2013, 03:51:43 AM »
another thread that's a blatant and brutal attempt at sounding tough and manly. You always do the same shit,  last time it was your shitty humvee, your shitty rifle... Just like spermastase you keep running in circle doing the same attention whoring crap every year it's sad. Next to follow; an owning, a gay ass dramatic departure and ..comeback a year later. We all know you re a weak minded, insecure, fat lonely nerdy weirdo , stop pretending. You can get as fat/big as you want , buy and post as many pictures of guns you want, we still know you re a mental midget.

Why would you say that?

Even Alex can change can't he?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2013, 08:24:14 PM »
6.5? Or mil spec 556 mags?

556 and 762x39.
®

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2013, 08:31:24 PM »
Sweet gun. I was looking at these online for my first possible AR purchase. You've got the gun. Now it's time to move to Texas and get the bitches.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2013, 08:35:01 PM »
Sweet gun. I was looking at these online for my first possible AR purchase. You've got the gun. Now it's time to move to Texas and get the bitches.

LOL I already have that. but the bang for the $$$ in real estate square footage, quality and decent people is unmatched. I still think it's overlooked, again I guess it depends on your beliefs and values.
®

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 15, 2013, 12:11:28 AM »
Alright gents, first firearm

sig 226 for ~600-700 or do I have better options for 9 mil?
Get what feels good in your hand

I would get the sig226, reliable and sexy
http://www.sigsauer.com/CatalogProductDetails/p226-mk25.aspx
^extra couple 100 you can get this put this next to a glock and it's a no brainier

I will get flamed for saying this and don't get me wrong glock is a great super reliable gun,but I don't like plastic guns. Too much like a toy and frankly it's like the ugly sister if you compare it to a sig
http://criminalminds.wikia.com/wiki/Glock_9mm?file=Glock_17_19_26.jpg
^The pic from the link should help you decide, IMO if you go this route go G19

Beretta 92fs I would look at as well, just depends what fits and feels good in YOUR hand 92fsa1 if you want a rail to put a light on it

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: November 15, 2013, 12:12:39 AM »
^ in before glock fan boys flame me, lol ;D

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #111 on: November 15, 2013, 02:39:14 AM »

^extra couple 100 you can get this put this next to a glock and it's a no brainier

I will get flamed for saying this and don't get me wrong glock is a great super reliable gun,but I don't like plastic guns. Too much like a toy and frankly it's like the ugly sister if you compare it to a sig

Beretta 92fs I would look at as well, just depends what fits and feels good in YOUR hand 92fsa1 if you want a rail to put a light on it

The Mk25 is about $1100 and isn't worth it. It has night sights, and an anchor tattooed on it. Yay.

I can't even look at the Beretta 92/M9. It's heavy, low cap (15 rounds in that size gun), has an unsupported chamber, and is relatively finicky.

I used to be a Sig guy, but in switched to a Glock guy. The Glock is inexpensive, the most rounds per weight, standardized, easy to upgrade, maintain, and the most rugged.

Yes, they take getting used to and yes, they aren't beautiful, but they run. Man, do they run.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2013, 06:09:25 AM »
If you want a dot sight I would recommend an AimPoint. The battery lasts for years. Yes, years. They are really hard to damage too. Eotech sites are good but it has a poor battery life and I think they are easier to damage than AimPoint but I have only read that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #113 on: November 15, 2013, 06:18:50 AM »
They don't need to understand it. Texas will continue to produce warfighters, and men of honor and everyone else can continue producing skinny jeans wearing cowards

Bench

True story.

I wouldn't leave this state for anything.

8)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #114 on: November 15, 2013, 06:20:30 AM »
Picked up the SIG M400 yesterday. Really wanted a gas operated AR upper so seemed like a decent deal for under 1k. Came with a Magpull Mbus, which doesn't have any vertical adjustments. Can hit shit at 100 yards unless I drop the front iron sight until it's out of scope literally. Planning on putting a Hawk red dot on tomorrow, wondering if there's a high scope mount you would recommend. Thanks Chief.

Brutal $10 Dell keyboard

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2013, 06:45:47 AM »
Brutal $10 Dell keyboard

Hah

I only opened this thread out of sheer curiosity as to what on earth a UK based person could bring to the table in such a dense discussion of liberty and putting holes in stuff from far distances. 

I was not disappointed with the answer

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2013, 09:18:11 AM »
Hah

I only opened this thread out of sheer curiosity as to what on earth a UK based person could bring to the table in such a dense discussion of liberty and putting holes in stuff from far distances. 

I was not disappointed with the answer

I try to leave everyone happy  :)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #118 on: November 15, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »
The Mk25 is about $1100 and isn't worth it. It has night sights, and an anchor tattooed on it. Yay.

I can't even look at the Beretta 92/M9. It's heavy, low cap (15 rounds in that size gun), has an unsupported chamber, and is relatively finicky.

I used to be a Sig guy, but in switched to a Glock guy. The Glock is inexpensive, the most rounds per weight, standardized, easy to upgrade, maintain, and the most rugged.

Yes, they take getting used to and yes, they aren't beautiful, but they run. Man, do they run.
I would never! And I mean never recommend a sig, or H&K for a person new to handguns..the slide height is like a shoe box..I always recommend glocks due to the short slide height, reliability, and it's ease of point and shoot..

I have sigs and H&K...I don't recommend them though..your just buying a name..reliable? Hell yeah, worth it over a glock at less than half the price? No!

Bench

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #119 on: November 15, 2013, 10:56:08 AM »

I love polymer guns..the first thing I do to them is send them off for grip reduction, texturing, beaver tail, and notch the trigger guard for a very high grip....something all handguns need..but you can only do it on polymer

Bench

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2013, 08:40:54 PM »
I love polymer guns..the first thing I do to them is send them off for grip reduction, texturing, beaver tail, and notch the trigger guard for a very high grip....something all handguns need..but you can only do it on polymer

Bench

Specific shit chief. You're a polymer freak. Modifying a Mag-pull I just bought as speak. So far looks like 32 rounds is spring approved.

Combined with this, http://ar-magmagnet.com/, a legislative joke has been made.

In the meantime Feinstein just tripped on a cock. She thought it was a Kishka with lesbians at the end.

This is where our country is going. Lighten up Pats. 1776 all over again.
®

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2013, 08:45:33 PM »

per my recommendation my brother got the same ar. quality.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2013, 12:34:20 AM »
per my recommendation my brother got the same ar. quality.

Check out a sig 516 or 716 patrol. Very cool and you can change the settings to keep running if it gets dirty. Sig hired the guys from HK that built the hk416(last thing bin laden saw) and made it better,and it is. Google sig 516 torture test they pull it out of mud,water,mix ammo everything, great video

Great posts everyone I enjoy herring every ones opinions and why :)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2013, 01:54:40 AM »

Im going to a gun range very soon with a few buddies and maybe even a few girls I know  :D   Going to try out a few guns. Aiming for 9mm only, figure ammo is cheap and plenty compared to .45. Eventually I want to get a real, .45 handgun but thats when i have actual income, not just my ebay sales thingy.

Yea, not very getbiggerish of me; not going to be striking any semi nude back double bi poses for my guy buddies.
all drugs - TPPIIP

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2013, 06:04:20 AM »
Specific shit chief. You're a polymer freak. Modifying a Mag-pull I just bought as speak. So far looks like 32 rounds is spring approved.

Combined with this, http://ar-magmagnet.com/, a legislative joke has been made.

In the meantime Feinstein just tripped on a cock. She thought it was a Kishka with lesbians at the end.

This is where our country is going. Lighten up Pats. 1776 all over again.
Link saved.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!