Author Topic: Hazing  (Read 8353 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Hazing
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 07:29:54 PM »
???

It seems you have trouble understanding common culture and human relations.
follow the arrows

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 07:32:19 PM »
What is there to understand about a bunch of men and boys running around in their underwear, holding down their team mates in order to stick objects in their buttholes?  Is this some sort of great team building exercise meant to better human relations?

Is this how you conduct business on a regular basis?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2013, 07:34:04 PM »
What is there to understand about a bunch of men and boys running around in their underwear, holding down their team mates in order to stick objects in their buttholes?  Is this some sort of great team building exercise meant to better human relations?

Is this how you conduct business on a regular basis?
Not saying I agree with it. Much of group behavior is inexplicable, or is understood on a 'gut' level. Were you home schooled?
follow the arrows

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2013, 07:37:21 PM »
My cornhole is off limits.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2013, 07:53:52 PM »
I pledged a fraternity in grad school. Some of the funniest/most fun times of my life. Never any gay shit, just severe mind fucking and having to do a whole bunch of work and memorizing shit, mixed with drinking and strippers and sorority parties. Time of my fuckin life.  8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2013, 08:00:13 PM »
I pledged a fraternity in grad school. Some of the funniest/most fun times of my life. Never any gay shit, just severe mind fucking and having to do a whole bunch of work and memorizing shit, mixed with drinking and strippers and sorority parties. Time of my fuckin life.  8)

Never understood the lure of fraternities, but friends of mine have said similar things about their experiences.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2013, 08:10:54 PM »
Never understood the lure of fraternities, but friends of mine have said similar things about their experiences.

Same here in undergrad; but in grad school I said fuck it and joined with some buds of mine. Basically, I didn't just wanna go through school and not be involved in anything. I wanted to be a part of something bigger than myself; something positive I could participate in that would make me a better person.  Besides all the fun times, you build deep lasting friendships for life as well as an enormous professional network of brothers. Many people don't realize it's also a professional mentoring program as well; the older docs take the younger ones under their wing and teach them secrets to building successful practices, etc. I can look up any major city in America and track down a brother and have a place to stay if im in town or even a job offer. In fact I did that exact same thing when in Orlando a few weeks ago.

These fellas I pledged with are like literal brothers to me. The kind of friends you can call at 3am on a Wednesday and say "Hey I need you to drive 300 miles and pick me up From a Mexican jail" and you know without a doubt they have your back. Real friendships like that are hard to come by. I'm still humbled by what I get back from being a part of a group of good men who are doing great things in this world.

NO HOMO!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2013, 08:13:40 PM »
Same here in undergrad; but in grad school I said fuck it and joined with some buds of mine. Besides all the fun times, you build deep lasting friendships for life as well as an enormous professional network of brothers. Many people don't realize it's also a professional mentoring program as well; the older docs take the younger ones under their wing and teach them secrets to building successful practices, etc. I can look up any major city in America and track down a brother and have a place to stay if im in town or even a job offer. In fact I did that exact same thing when in Orlando a few weeks ago.

These fellas I pledged with are like literal brothers to me. The kind of friends you can call at 3am on a Wednesday and say "Hey I need you to drive 300 miles and pick me up From a Mexican jail" and you know without a doubt they have your back. Real friendships like that are hard to come by. I'm still humbled by what I get back from being a part of a group of good men who are doing great things in this world.

NO HOMO!!!
Why couldn`t this be accomplished without the whole fraternity thing?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2013, 08:15:18 PM »
Why couldn`t this be accomplished without the whole fraternity thing?

Because there aren't any systems in place at any schools I'm aware of that facilitate this type of no-homo bonding or professional mentoring. Simple as that.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2013, 08:21:01 PM »
Went through some hazing when I played football. Nothing too bad. Some dudes got it worse than others. Broom stick up the butt being the worst. No actual anus penetration just shoving it up the bum area between the cheeks.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2013, 10:35:20 PM »
Hazing is for f@ggots.  What gets me is how a man would voluntarily humiliate himself for the approval of his peers.  And some of the hazing described here is essentially criminal acts minimized by labeling it hazing.  I mean who the hell sticks objects up another mans arse besides aggressive latent homosexuals.
V

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2013, 10:41:16 PM »
Why are hazers so obsessed with the male asshole? They remind me of aliens and their probes this way.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2013, 10:41:53 PM »
How many of you getbiggers went through hazing in high school and university where you stripped naked, spanked etc tell us the dirty details.

Count me out on this. I was never a joiner.

Frank Shenalt could piss in two directions at once and like to put on a show in the guys locker room bathroom. It was kind of weird I thought until one day I found I could do this too.  8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2013, 11:02:21 PM »
Hazing is for f@ggots.  What gets me is how a man would voluntarily humiliate himself for the approval of his peers.  And some of the hazing described here is essentially criminal acts minimized by labeling it hazing.  I mean who the hell sticks objects up another mans arse besides aggressive latent homosexuals.
Sado-Masochistic homo-erotic dominance and submissive fantasies being played out by all involved.  Its quite amusing really try to proclaim that this is normal behavior by heterosexuals just horsing around.  :D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2013, 11:07:17 PM »
Hazing is for f@ggots.  What gets me is how a man would voluntarily humiliate himself for the approval of his peers.  And some of the hazing described here is essentially criminal acts minimized by labeling it hazing.  I mean who the hell sticks objects up another mans arse besides aggressive latent homosexuals.

Well the worst of hazing - like the incident I witnessed - was not voluntary. 2 big ass lineman held his little freshman ass down while someone pulled down his pants and broomed him.  
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2013, 11:08:04 PM »
Well the worst of hazing - like the incident I witnessed - was not voluntary. 2 big ass lineman held his little freshman ass down.
They were turned on by it.  You don`t do this sort of thing for any other reason than that.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2013, 11:11:25 PM »
Never in HS but it was part of the West Point culture and history. Nothing like the college stuff you hear about.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2013, 11:13:12 PM »
They were turned on by it.  You don`t do this sort of thing for any other reason than that.

Possibly. It was mainly 2 guys who did all the sodomizing. The rest involved just held them down.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2013, 11:15:36 PM »
Never in HS but it was part of the West Point culture and history. Nothing like the college stuff you hear about.
Culture of Fags.

Gore Vidal exposes West Point many times over as a place overwrought with frustrated homosexuals.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2013, 11:18:50 PM »
Thinking back as a kid we did lots of things that could be perceived as gay by some. I remember we would "pants" our friends unexpectedly at school. For those that don't know "pantsing" is when you sneak up behind someone and pulldown their pants in front of everyone.

Why on earth we would do that I don't know.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2013, 11:52:14 PM »
Well the worst of hazing - like the incident I witnessed - was not voluntary. 2 big ass lineman held his little freshman ass down while someone pulled down his pants and broomed him.  
That sounds like a sex crime. I think the victim wold be justified in stabbing the offenders with a large hunting knife (just as a joke of course)  ;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2013, 11:55:18 PM »
They were turned on by it.  You don`t do this sort of thing for any other reason than that.
It's sadism, it's shocking how many so called normal people are sadists !
V

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2013, 12:02:24 AM »
Because there aren't any systems in place at any schools I'm aware of that facilitate this type of no-homo bonding or professional mentoring. Simple as that.
So the weak-sauce conclusion is: nobody feels capable of setting up a straight fraternity without anal rape (how exceedingly pathetic and weak-willed), and white boys are some of the most sexually repressed closet queers on this planet.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2013, 12:04:30 AM »
Possibly. It was mainly 2 guys who did all the sodomizing. The rest involved just held them down.
So the rest just enjoyed watching. Which is pathetic. Or they were afraid that otherwise they would be next. Which is equally pathetic. You are saying that literally not a single guy there had the balls to say "this shit ends here!"? Pussy herd mentality.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2013, 12:06:50 AM »
What, you mean the weak torturing the weak for being weak? I think I understand it just fine.