Author Topic: Any of you bums ever own an Escalade?  (Read 8044 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Any of you bums ever own an Escalade?
« Reply #50 on: November 13, 2013, 10:38:04 AM »
buy it for sure Tommy.  either drive it for 5 years and sell it for that, or flip it for a profit

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2013, 11:12:45 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2013, 12:16:06 PM »
I saw one once.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
Get it and trade it in for the 2015 Escalade

ugly design IMO.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2013, 12:35:53 PM »
Thanks cats. I'll see and drive the chariot tomorrow morning.

tommy doesn't drive the escalade, the escalade gets the opportunity to be driven by tommy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »
lol.. little kids who drive to and from school and work at 14 and drive tractors on farms well before 14. why do you think states issue licenses at 14? it's because the "little kids" work, you sandal and cut off daisy dukes-wearing sexual predator. while you were playing with the neighbor girls barbies and putting bows in each others hair at 13/14, we were working.... real jobs. not waiting for mommy and daddy or a school bus to pick us up.

You are right, I didn't really work when I was 14 years old. I hung out with my friends in our backyard pool, rode my horses, and went to Zuma beach during the summer. During the school year, my work was school work and little else. My mom did alter my birth certificate so I could get my driver's license a few months early since my birthday is at the end of summer. Then my parents bought me my first car. Does it count  for farm labor that I lived with cousins on their parents 300 acre dairy farm in southwest Michigan for awhile when I was 7 years old and we sometimes would bring in the cows? Probably not, huh?

Jeez, you just can't help yourself, can you? You fall right into the derogatory remarks. Did anyone ever tell you that you are a blast to have a conversation with? Stick to the topic at hand. What I wear or don't wear is irrelevant and I have never and will never be a sexual predator, but if you believe saying these things helps you earn points in this discussion which was originally about a friggin' car, go for it. You can't touch me!

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2013, 12:52:07 PM »
only had it on nfsu 2, it had a bad handling :D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
this car is just like people who get tattoos or have ILS. Unecessarily aggressive and attention seeking. Needless to say nine times out of ten you only have one driver in it and noone or nothing else to transport. It s like going to the shooting range with a bazooka. What is wrong with some people.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2013, 05:37:05 PM »
Next morning update:  My friend realized, and we all agreed with him, that he has 29 more days before he has to turn himself into the Feds for his sentence. He has no more appeals but he was not considered a flight risk so he gets those days. He is placing the Escalade on Craiglist for a more reasonable amount of money, something around $25,000, and he'll see what happens.

Thanks for the replies and comments.

To be continued. . .

What kind of friends do u associate with?  :)

Almost forgot bbers lol

juicemachine

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2014, 04:46:20 AM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2014, 05:49:39 AM »

:)  Looks that way.  A quick search on Craigslist showed $23,00 - 26,000 as the price range.  I'm on it. . .  He drove it a lot-  2009 with 71,000 miles on it. . .

If well maintained that's not a lot of miles for that ride. Sounds like he needs the cash and you get a great deal. Hell - drive it a year or two and sell it for the same price

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2014, 08:26:32 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 05, 2014, 09:40:39 AM »
My 1st car was when I was 17 . I earned most of the $$ from mowing yards that summer. My dad made up for a little shortfall and we headed to a local junkyard. We found a 1969 Chevy Nova body with a blown engine and combined that with a good motor and tranny from one that had the body totaled .  It ran great and looked ok, back in the late 1970's  ;).

I now drive a fully loaded KIA Optima ( turbo). I get heated and cooled seats , Sirius XM and all the extras with a smooth ride for a lot less, then the top end " luxury brands". Plus, it's pretty cheap to maintain and on eco-boost gets 27-30 mpg.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2014, 09:42:17 AM »
drove one once, Awesome truck

juicemachine

« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2014, 09:52:18 AM »
My 1st car was when I was 17 . I earned most of the $$ from mowing yards that summer. My dad made up for a little shortfall and we headed to a local junkyard. We found a 1969 Chevy Nova body with a blown engine and combined that with a good motor and tranny from one that had the body totaled .  It ran great and looked ok, back in the late 1970's  ;).

I now drive a fully loaded KIA Optima ( turbo). I get heated and cooled seats , Sirius XM and all the extras with a smooth ride for a lot less, then the top end " luxury brands". Plus, it's pretty cheap to maintain and on eco-boost gets 27-30 mpg.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2014, 09:54:20 AM »
My friend is still in the joint.  Sold the Escalade to another guy.   I bought a Lexus.
a

TEMPER

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2014, 12:45:37 PM »
It's an overpriced Suburban / Avalanche / Sierra  with cheap plastic / chrome shit glued all over it.

Literally the SAME vehicle HTH...

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »
Buy then immediately sell.

It's just a shitty ass Chevy that's been rebadged.

It's a turd with polish all over it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2014, 02:55:01 PM »
My 1st car was when I was 17 . I earned most of the $$ from mowing yards that summer. My dad made up for a little shortfall and we headed to a local junkyard. We found a 1969 Chevy Nova body with a blown engine and combined that with a good motor and tranny from one that had the body totaled .  It ran great and looked ok, back in the late 1970's  ;).

Don't ever brag about owning a "Kia" again.  ::)

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2014, 06:56:19 PM »
A friend needs to sell his 2009 Escalade. Lost his appeal and is off to the slammer for 2 years. $15,000 cash and it's mine. Never owned one and I wasn't looking but I think the price is right.  Comments? Opinions? Funny stories?

Great image car.   You just might need to change your image.

Get a wide fedora, red shirt, and mucho gold chains to hang on your neck and wrists and you'll be set for a new career as a pimp.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2014, 12:00:54 AM »
Great image car.   You just might need to change your image.

Get a wide fedora, red shirt, and mucho gold chains to hang on your neck and wrists and you'll be set for a new career as a pimp.

He will need a 5th wife though? Still worth it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: September 06, 2014, 12:16:03 AM »
My friend is still in the joint.  Sold the Escalade to another guy.   I bought a Lexus.

Translation: I spent all my money on a week long coke and hookers bender and then in a state of amphetamine psychosis I carjacked some asian guy.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #72 on: September 06, 2014, 12:21:35 AM »
tommy wishbone a criminal in this thread.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #73 on: September 06, 2014, 03:56:49 AM »
Don't ever brag about owning a "Kia" again.  ::)

Yes I'm sure guys like u have porsche turbos, lambos, bentleys , and a ferrari 458 on the occasion  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 06, 2014, 04:03:36 AM »
Yes I'm sure guys like u have porsche turbos, lambos, bentleys , and a ferrari 458 on the occasion  ::)
No, but it aint no Kia. Who brags about having a Kia.

"I got a Kia turbo!" Who gives a shit. It like bragging that you have the top of the line Corolla.

List of my cars from the start.

1. Pontiac Sunfire
2. Lexus es300
3. Bmw 325I
4. Nissan 350z
5. Dodge Challenger RT