Author Topic: Just built my first ecommerce store that processes Bitcoin payments!!!  (Read 17105 times)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
Re: Just built my first ecommerce store that processes Bitcoin payments!!!
« Reply #75 on: November 17, 2013, 02:00:09 PM »

Caliber fitness = Has done over 188k in revenue this year
shitty online grocery store = new supplier, rebuilt, and will be back in a few days
analoholic semen website = last time I checked, still online and still making decent affiliate revenue
utter wank radio show with two listers = try 246 subscribers dipshit and over 500 downloads of the ebooks
gym for training clients  (hahahahahaaaa) = trained more in my sleep than you in your lifetime
latest shitty venture = Who knows..that's the fun part of building new websites and exploring new ventures

Still waiting on proof for the bolded part.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #76 on: November 17, 2013, 04:38:09 PM »

Still waiting on proof for the bolded part.

Sure, I'll post my bank statements right away....... ::)
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 17, 2013, 04:47:26 PM »
Props to Vince for just getting out there and TRYING to do something. So many pessimists doubt themselves which is a major reason why they never amount to shit.

A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: November 17, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »

No, I'm not eating ramen noodles 24/7.  I use them when a meal that I'm making requires it.

If you know what I ate for brunchtoday.....here you go....Greek Chicken Crepe with stuffed with goat cheese, olives, and peppers grown locally...antibotic free-range chicken as well.  Side of chips with fresh made salsa, root beer brewed down the street in Sylva at Heinzelmannchen Brewery and a glass of Tarraza's Chardonnay.

Didnt know that root beer could be brewed with alcohol content.  Hate root beer but good to know. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2013, 05:12:22 PM »
I still have all the equipment I purchased in storage...Coach actually recommended a bunch of stuff for me in fact....all I'd have to do is rent a spot, paint the walls and move everything in.  However, the market in Sylva is just not ready for a PT facility.....in fact I'm not even doing any personal training anymore because there's a lack of any interest.  The one that's currently open is up for sale which should tell you something. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 17, 2013, 05:13:33 PM »

STOP FUCKING LYING !

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: November 17, 2013, 08:04:13 PM »

Dont start backing down now...

You run an ecommerce store. You should have a receipts/sales page with total sales & revenue per month or per quarter. A snapshot of your paypal would be useful too but I doubt you use pp.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2013, 12:01:25 AM »

My setup is not some cut and paste shit that I've seen.  I wanted mine to flow as smoothly as any other website.

You use opencart sites as I remember? 90% of the work has already been done.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2013, 12:04:07 AM »
Caliber fitness = Has done over 188k in revenue this year

As a broker, you keep 5-10% of that amount. Not much to brag about ::)

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2013, 01:39:50 AM »
You use opencart sites as I remember? 90% of the work has already been done.

But... but... but... it flows! Can't you understand? It flows!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2013, 08:07:54 AM »
Didnt know that root beer could be brewed with alcohol content.  Hate root beer but good to know. 

Traditionallly made root beer is an alcoholic drink although its a low content.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2013, 08:19:26 AM »
Dont start backing down now...

You run an ecommerce store. You should have a receipts/sales page with total sales & revenue per month or per quarter. A snapshot of your paypal would be useful too but I doubt you use pp.

Of course I use Paypal, but I'm not publishing or posting records...that's nuts.  Besides, it still wouldn't convince anyone nor would it shut anyone up
A

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 05:10:22 PM »

Of course I use Paypal, but I'm not publishing or posting records...that's nuts.  Besides, it still wouldn't convince anyone nor would it shut anyone up

Take a snap shot with a snipping tool and black out all the names and account numbers??!?!

all drugs - TPPIIP

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: November 18, 2013, 05:31:20 PM »
Take a snap shot with a snipping tool and black out all the names and account numbers??!?!

Not doing but I'll give you guys some advice that's helped me in life.  Never worry about what others think about you, as long as you think positive about yourself then you'll be fine because you can never satisfy the entire world.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 18, 2013, 06:09:03 PM »
Not doing but I'll give you guys some advice that's helped me in life.  Never worry about what others think about you, as long as you think positive about yourself then you'll be fine because you can never satisfy the entire world.

Translation: Not letting you guys see my 100 dollars a month earnings and now I need to say something a few lines long, to hopefully make anyone reading this forget that someone suggested a safe way for me to post up my shitty profits per month.

the trainer

« Reply #90 on: November 18, 2013, 07:35:53 PM »

No, I'm not eating ramen noodles 24/7.  I use them when a meal that I'm making requires it.

If you know what I ate for brunchtoday.....here you go....Greek Chicken Crepe with stuffed with goat cheese, olives, and peppers grown locally...antibotic free-range chicken as well.  Side of chips with fresh made salsa, root beer brewed down the street in Sylva at Heinzelmannchen Brewery and a glass of Tarraza's Chardonnay.

What a fucking liar, where would you get the money to pay for a meal like this, you ripped off a photo and put it up on getbig do you think we are stupid.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 18, 2013, 07:51:40 PM »
Translation: Not letting you guys see my 100 dollars a month YEAR earnings and now I need to say something a few lines long, to hopefully make anyone reading this forget that someone suggested a safe way for me to post up my shitty profits per month.

Fixed.

BTW who gives a fuck about your shitty site processing bitcoins, people dont even pay you dollars for anything anyway.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #92 on: November 20, 2013, 05:10:55 AM »
atleast you are trying  and are your own   boss. Not like many of us other thst have to take orders and cant choose ourself when we want to work and dont have the drive to create something  own. Props for that atleast
How omd are you vince

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #93 on: November 24, 2013, 05:33:46 AM »
Props to Vince for just getting out there and TRYING to do something. So many pessimists doubt themselves which is a major reason why they never amount to shit.

atleast you are trying  and are your own   boss. Not like many of us other thst have to take orders and cant choose ourself when we want to work and dont have the drive to create something  own. Props for that atleast
How omd are you vince

^^^^
THESE

Just one little thing... Ramen Noodles are really nasty stuff.  They may taste great and are super convenient, but even if you throw away the MSG loaded flavour packet, they're still pretty bad for you. They're coated with a wax that prevents them from sticking together, and it takes your body quite a few days if not weeks to fully rid your system of this stuff, so you really don't want to be consuming it, ...even occasionally.   :-\
w

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #94 on: November 27, 2013, 06:03:42 PM »

^^^^
THESE

Just one little thing... Ramen Noodles are really nasty stuff.  They may taste great and are super convenient, but even if you throw away the MSG loaded flavour packet, they're still pretty bad for you. They're coated with a wax that prevents them from sticking together, and it takes your body quite a few days if not weeks to fully rid your system of this stuff, so you really don't want to be consuming it, ...even occasionally.   :-\

Did you have to eat them in prison?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2013, 01:13:03 PM »
Vince, don't dump your old PC like that English guy with $ 7.5 mil's in all news yesterday  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2013, 03:11:21 AM »
Vince = broke and on welfare

Army of One

• Getbig V
I have lots of bitcoin and wish to buy eBooks, where is this site Vince?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
I have lots of bitcoin and wish to buy eBooks, where is this site Vince?

Software crash and server got infected with a virus. He's busy coding a new site which will be up and running next week/month. Stay tuned. Will be some great deals for Getbiggers.