Author Topic: Jameis Winston...  (Read 46737 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Jameis Winston...
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2014, 03:11:10 PM »
Are you black? if yes, then yes you should.

How should I white it up?

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2014, 06:30:42 PM »
How should I white it up?
Speak coherently, dress well, get educated, get a job and become a productive member of society. If you're already doing that, congrats

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2014, 07:57:18 PM »
Jameis Winston stopped by police at gunpoint in 2012 incident

About five hours before Jameis Winston was involved in a BB gun "battle" that damaged the apartment complex where he lived in 2012, the Florida State quarterback was stopped by campus police at gunpoint and handcuffed for carrying a pellet gun near campus that he said he was using to shoot at squirrels.

Winston and teammate Chris Casher were briefly detained by FSU police on Nov. 25, 2012, after an unidentified person reported two men carrying a "long barreled handgun" on campus, according to a police report obtained by USA TODAY Sports.

DOCUMENT: FSU police report

Later that week, Winston and Casher were investigated for $4,200 in damage at their apartment complex caused by a BB gun fight just hours after they were stopped on campus.

Shortly after 5 p.m. that day, FSU police were dispatched to a bike trail on campus where they found Winston, then a redshirt freshmen, and Casher.

"I believe the suspects may have had a firearm so for my safety and the safety of the other individuals in the area, I drew my firearm from its holster and pointed it at the suspects with my finger outside the trigger guard," wrote Officer Anthony Gioannetti in the police report.

USATODAY
Jameis Winston: 'I learned from my mistakes'
The officer "stated several times in a loud voice" for the men to get on the ground. They dropped a pistol, which the officer did not initially see, before lying on the ground. Officer Garrett Williams handcuffed Winston and Casher, and Gioannetti then holstered his firearm.

Winston and Casher told police they were shooting at squirrels on the trail and that they had told other people on the trail the pistol was a pellet gun, according to the report.

Corporal John Wainwright arrived and took possession of the gun and pellets. He returned them to the players, who were released and not charged.

Deputy chief James Russell said FSUPD regularly patrols the bike trail and responded to the call because it was just off campus.

Winston told the Associated Press on Wednesday, "I'm not talking about that." And Casher, when reached by AP, used profanity and questioned why the incident would be reported nearly two years later.

USATODAY
As incidents mount for Jameis Winston, so does concern
Winston told police in 2012 he did not have a BB gun during the incident later that day at the apartment complex, and Casher said he had one but didn't fire any shots because he didn't have a carbon dioxide cartridge. Both admitted to taking part in these "battles," which included several players on the football team, in the preceding month.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2014, 02:38:58 PM »
Earlier this summer, Florida State QB Jameis Winston took out an insurance policy valued at $8-10 million for disability and loss of value to cover his potential final season at Florida State.

Related Stories

Report: FSU will pay part of Jameis Winston’s insurance policy NBC Sports
FSU to pitch in for Winston insurance policy The SportsXchange
Jameis Winston remains Bovada’s Heisman favorite NBC Sports
Jameis on paying players: ‘free education… enough for me’ NBC Sports
Florida State (over)loading up on QB recruits in 2015 NBC Sports
On Monday, Florida State told ESPN that the university is paying for the coverage.

No, it's not a violation of NCAA rules. (If it was, Florida State wouldn't be doing it or talking about it.) Rather, the university's involvement in the insurance is part of the Student Assistance Fund. The SAF allows schools to "assist student-athletes in meeting financial needs that arise in conjunction with participation in intercollegiate athletics, enrollment in an academic curriculum or that recognize academic achievement."

Tomahawk Nation first reported that Florida State was planning to pay. Winston's policy is based on his status as a likely top-10 draft pick in the NFL draft and he could be paid if he falls out due to injury or illness in the 2014 season at Florida State.

As a redshirt freshman in 2013, Winston was ineligible to declare for the 2014 NFL draft. He's the first returning Heisman candidate to purchase the loss of value part of the insurance since Sam Bradford at Oklahoma. Bradford won the Heisman in 2008 as a sophomore and returned for his junior season. He suffered a sprained AC joint in the first game of the season against BYU and when he returned three weeks later, hurt his shoulder again and missed the rest of the season. However, he was still selected as the No. 1 pick in the 2010 NFL draft by the St. Louis Rams.

When reporting the news in June, Yahoo's Rand Getlin said the premium on a policy like Winston's would run approximately $55,000-60,000. Last year, Fox Sports reported SEC schools were allotted $350,000 for the SAF, so Florida State likely has a similar amount.

While Winston's policy may represent a sizeable chunk of the money allotted to Florida State, is there any question that Winston is worth it? As the QB of the reigning national champions and the school's first Heisman winner since Chris Weinke, Winston is by far the most valuable athlete at Florida State and worth more to the school in marketing power and exposure than the premium on the policy.

Neptune100

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 05, 2014, 04:23:11 PM »
Seems you have a thing for Winston...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 05, 2014, 04:26:33 PM »
Petty will put up the more spectacular numbers.

Winston will be the better football player.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2014, 10:26:20 AM »
Jameis Winston Suspended for First Half vs. Clemson

According to Wolken, the sophomore signal-caller yelled the obscene phrase at the student union.     

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2014, 10:31:08 AM »
Jameis Winston Suspended for First Half vs. Clemson

According to Wolken, the sophomore signal-caller yelled the obscene phrase at the student union.     
Do they not know thats a meme?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2014, 10:36:49 AM »
Do they not know thats a meme?

I bet people will now be yelling it during EVERY interview he gives for the rest of his career haha!

This guy is so entertaining.  It's like johnny manziel with actual talent.

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »
I cringe every single time I hear an interview with Winston.
I'd say he sounds as dumb as a box of rocks but that would be insulting to a box of rocks.
He's rapidly approacing Manziel levels of douchebaggery.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2014, 11:13:04 AM »
I cringe every single time I hear an interview with Winston.
I'd say he sounds as dumb as a box of rocks but that would be insulting to a box of rocks.
He's rapidly approacing Manziel levels of douchebaggery.

Great athlete notwithstanding

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2014, 11:19:55 AM »
Well... At least he has brought back the term 'Criminoles' to Tally!! :D

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2014, 11:56:57 AM »
Winston got in trouble TODAY for standing on a table in public say in "fuck" her right in the pussy.....will miss 1st qtr. against Syracuse .....true story

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2014, 01:41:39 PM »
Winston got in trouble TODAY for standing on a table in public say in "fuck" her right in the pussy.....will miss 1st qtr. against Syracuse .....true story

What is this guy in third grade?

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2014, 03:22:48 PM »
This is his 4th fuck up and he keeps saying it was a mistake I'm sorry for my actions...la la la same old b.s... putting a black eye on Florida State fo' sho

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2014, 08:30:23 PM »
This guy is always in trouble. He reminds me of the old LSU quarterback. Ryan Perilloux, dude was talented as hell, but as dumb as they come.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2014, 01:58:32 PM »
d

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2014, 07:22:13 AM »
Alabama student working for ESPNU tweets Jameis Winston joke about Florida State shooting

A University of Alabama student who serves as a campus reporter for ESPNU was heavily criticized on Twitter Thursday morning after posting a Jameis Winston-related joke about the shooting at Florida State University.

marisamartin.jpg
Marisa Martin, an Alabama student, created controversy on Wednesday night. (LinkedIn)
John Talty | jtalty@al.com

Marisa Martin, a sports broadcasting student at the university, tweeted a joke about the Heisman Trophy winner after news initially broke of shots fired on the Florida State campus:

"Reported gunman on the FSU campus. Maybe he is heading for Jameis."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/11/espnu_reporter_an_alabama_stud.html

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2014, 07:38:01 AM »
Alabama student working for ESPNU tweets Jameis Winston joke about Florida State shooting

A University of Alabama student who serves as a campus reporter for ESPNU was heavily criticized on Twitter Thursday morning after posting a Jameis Winston-related joke about the shooting at Florida State University.

marisamartin.jpg
Marisa Martin, an Alabama student, created controversy on Wednesday night. (LinkedIn)
John Talty | jtalty@al.com

Marisa Martin, a sports broadcasting student at the university, tweeted a joke about the Heisman Trophy winner after news initially broke of shots fired on the Florida State campus:

"Reported gunman on the FSU campus. Maybe he is heading for Jameis."

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2014/11/espnu_reporter_an_alabama_stud.html

Supposedly ESPN has no connection to her. It's part of some campus connection thing, but she's not employed by them I guess.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2014, 08:15:59 AM »
Supposedly ESPN has no connection to her. It's part of some campus connection thing, but she's not employed by them I guess.

She did the classic thing.  I mean, to the tee. 

first, she defended her tweet:
Since apparently I cant make a joke in all seriousness I hope everyone at FSU is safe & that the gunman is found. But I stand by my opinions"

Then she apologized:
look i let my emotions get the best of me and i sincerely apologize.

Then she used another account to announce she was "compromised":
Just letting everyone at FSU know this account was compromised.

then she self-deleted:
Martin later deleted her entire Twitter account.

Then she declared she was hacked and an investigation is underway:
marisam24 here just letting everyone at FSU know this account was compromised tonight. Sincere apologies and an investigation is underway

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2014, 11:03:28 AM »
So this lil white chick was in an orgy with winston? Who else was there? Would love to hear how that all went down.

Shit my college experiences was down right tame compared to all this shit. 18 yr old white chicks fucking a bunch of footballers in an orgy? I must have been hanging with dorks all day. None of this shit happened to ne

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2014, 11:33:34 AM »
She did the classic thing.  I mean, to the tee. 

first, she defended her tweet:
Since apparently I cant make a joke in all seriousness I hope everyone at FSU is safe & that the gunman is found. But I stand by my opinions"

Then she apologized:
look i let my emotions get the best of me and i sincerely apologize.

Then she used another account to announce she was "compromised":
Just letting everyone at FSU know this account was compromised.

then she self-deleted:
Martin later deleted her entire Twitter account.

Then she declared she was hacked and an investigation is underway:
marisam24 here just letting everyone at FSU know this account was compromised tonight. Sincere apologies and an investigation is underway

:D

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2014, 02:32:27 PM »
I heard Winston was recruited by the
"Fergusonites" for the upcoming riots...He has a great arm and will be able to really sling those molotov cocktails.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Winston statement at hearing
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2014, 08:15:32 AM »
Other than prematurely blowing his wad, it sounded like a lovely night. I happen to believe him more than the cleat chaser who was upset that she was being used as a piece of ass.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2014/12/03/jameis-winston-florida-state-code-of-conduct-hearing-statement/19867863/

The following is the statement Jameis Winston provided former Florida Supreme Court justice Major Harding as part of a Florida State State code of conduct hearing that concluded Tuesday. The statement was obtained by USA TODAY Sports, and the name of the woman who has accused Winston of sexually assaulting her has been redacted. It includes graphic sexual descriptions.

This statement contains my best recollection of my involvement with (NAME REDACTED). I apologize for the graphic nature of the matters I describe, but given the false accusations against me it is important to describe fully and accurately my interaction with (NAME REDACTED) to demonstrate that she willingly engaged in multiple consensual sexual acts with me with her full knowledge and consent. (NAME REDACTED) is lying about me. I have no choice but to tell the truth about her.
I did not rape or sexually assault (NAME REDACTED). I did not create a hostile, intimidating or offensive environment in the short period of time that we were together. (NAME REDACTED) had the capacity to consent to having sex with me and she repeatedly did so by her conduct and her verbal expressions. I never used physical violence, threats, or other coercive means towards (NAME REDACTED). Finally, I never endangered (NAME REDACTED) health, safety, or well-being.

In the late evening of December 6, 2012 or the early morning of December 7, 2012, Chris Casher, Ron Darby, and I arrived at Potbelly's. Many of my teammates were also at Potbelly's. At some point, I noticed an attractive girl dancing on the dance floor. A few teammates and I started dancing as well and I worked my way over to this girl and made small talk with her as we started dancing together. I asked her for her name and she asked me for mine. I told her my name. She said her name was "(NAME REDACTED)." To the best of my recollection, (NAME REDACTED) and I danced together for approximately 10 minutes. When we finished dancing, we continued to talk and I asked (NAME REDACTED) for her telephone number. It was loud in Potbelly's, so, rather than yelling her telephone number at me, (NAME REDACTED) took my cellular phone and entered her telephone number into my phone.
After (NAME REDACTED) entered her telephone number into my cell phone, we talked some more. I mentioned something about staying in touch or getting together later and then I went to mingle with my friends. Chris saw me talking to (NAME REDACTED) at the bar and told me he had already gotten (NAME REDACTED) number from (NAME REDACTED).
I did not buy (NAME REDACTED) a drink. I did not give (NAME REDACTED) a drink of any kind. I did not give her a shot of any kind. I did not give or offer to give any drugs to (NAME REDACTED).

Around the time Potbelly's was closing, Chris, Ron and I left Potbelly's and socialized in front of Potbelly's. Chris and I thought that (NAME REDACTED) was interested in both of us. I decided to send (NAME REDACTED) a text message letting her know that I was leaving and asking her whether she was ready to leave. Given our prior interaction and her response, I believe that it was clear to (NAME REDACTED) that my intent with the text was to find out whether she wanted to leave and go home with me. (NAME REDACTED) replied to my text saying in substance that she was ready to leave and was coming outside.
Chris, Ron and I were standing next to a taxi cab when (NAME REDACTED) came outside and voluntarily walked over to us. I do not recall exactly what was said, but we made it clear that we were leaving and (NAME REDACTED) made it clear that she wanted to leave with us. Since Potbelly's was closing, there were a bunch of students outside of Potbelly's, around the outside bar, and there were a bunch of taxicabs parked at the curb in front of Potbelly's.(NAME REDACTED) voluntarily left with us.
(NAME REDACTED) was not "taken," forced, or "coerced" into the taxicab. She was fully aware of what was happening; she voluntarily left Potbelly's in response to my text and she voluntarily got into the taxicab. If (NAME REDACTED) had protested, then I would have left her at Potbelly's. Additionally, if she had protested, the students and taxi cab drivers in front of Potbelly's would have heard her. (NAME REDACTED) was fully aware of her actions and she did not protest at all. (NAME REDACTED) left with us voluntarily.
The taxi cab ride to my apartment took roughly five minutes. During the ride, everyone was cheerful and talking. We asked (NAME REDACTED) if she had any friends who might want to come to our place and join us. I recall that she was calling some friends to come to our apartment.
Chris and I lived together in an apartment on the first floor of the Legacy Suites. After we arrived, (NAME REDACTED), Chris, Ron, and I went into my apartment.
Almost immediately upon our arrival, (NAME REDACTED) and I went into my bedroom. We were standing facing each other, kissing and touching each other's bodies. I eventually asked (NAME REDACTED) if she would perform oral sex on me. She said that she would. The lights in my bedroom were on and (NAME REDACTED) willingly performed oral sex on me. While (NAME REDACTED) was performing oral sex, I was close enough to my dresser to reach over to it, open a drawer, and retrieve a condom.
(NAME REDACTED) and I also engaged in intense foreplay and heavy petting during the same period that she was performing oral sex. I was with her on the bed during foreplay and I may have ejaculated a small amount of semen onto her clothing. (NAME REDACTED) assisted me in putting on the condom. I stood on the floor with (NAME REDACTED) on the bed and we engaged in consensual sexual intercourse. After sometime in this position, we changed positions. I got on my bed on my back and (NAME REDACTED) got on top of me. (NAME REDACTED) conduct and other verbal expressions left no doubt that our sex was consensual.
I recall hearing Chris and Ron outside of my room. The door to my room was broken so the door could not close fully or be locked. At some point, Chris came into the room. (NAME REDACTED), who was still on top of me, saw Chris and told him to get out of the room.
Chris left voluntarily. Chris did not tell me to stop having sex with (NAME REDACTED). Chris did not do or say anything to try to persuade me to stop having sex with (NAME REDACTED). (NAME REDACTED) did not do or say anything to Chris to express or indicate that she was being forced to have sex with me. In fact, after Chris left the room, (NAME REDACTED) got up to close the door completely. I told her that the door was broken and did not close all of the way or lock. (NAME REDACTED) then turned the lights off and returned to me.
Thereafter, either Ron or Chris pushed the door open as a prank. (NAME REDACTED) asked me if there was any way we could have more privacy. I took her into my bathroom. While in the bathroom, we began to have consensual sex again and eventually concluded having sex. After we finished having sex, we stayed in the bathroom for a few minutes talking and she then indicated that she was ready to leave.

(NAME REDACTED) dressed herself. While she was dressing, I asked (NAME REDACTED) where she lived and she told me that her place was not far from mine. I also got dressed and we left my apartment and got on my scooter. (NAME REDACTED) sat behind me on the scooter and wrapped her arms around my waist. After a short ride, perhaps three to five minutes, we arrived at the curb in front of Salley Hall. When I stopped at the curb, (NAME REDACTED) got off the scooter, gave me a hug, and walked through the Salley Hall walkway to her dorm, Kellum Hall.
Other than asking Chris to leave the room, (NAME REDACTED) did not say or do anything to express or indicate that she was upset about anything that occurred before, during, or after consensual sexual activities. From the time I met (NAME REDACTED) at Potbelly's to the time that I dropped her off at her dormitory, (NAME REDACTED) was fully aware of her surroundings and in control of all of her faculties. She was responsive and communicative. She had a pleasant personality and was fun to be with. During our consensual sexual interactions, (NAME REDACTED) engaged in sexual talk and took other actions that made it clear that the sex was consensual and that she was enjoying having sex with me. If (NAME REDACTED) did not want to have oral sex or intercourse with me, she was fully capable of expressing it to me, the taxicab drivers, the numerous students outside of Potbelly's, Chris, and/or Ron. Had she done so, I would have stopped immediately.
Rape is a vicious crime. The only thing as vicious as rape is falsely accusing someone of rape. (NAME REDACTED) and her lawyers have falsely accused me, threatened to sue me, demanded $7,000,000 from me, engaged in a destructive media campaign against me, and manipulated this process to the point that my rights have and will continue to be severely compromised. (NAME REDACTED) and her lawyers' public campaign to vilify me guarantees that her false allegations will follow me for the rest of my life.
At some point they will be held accountable, so I have determined that it is in my best interests to exercise my right pursuant to Rule 6C2R-3.004 (6)(d)of the Florida State University Student Code of Conduct and answer questions when experienced lawyers and other experts can assist me in confronting (NAME REDACTED) false accusation and when (NAME REDACTED) is subject to the penalty of perjury and other claims for (NAME REDACTED) falsely accusing me of rape.