Author Topic: The problem with the new generation of immigrants  (Read 2852 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
The problem with the new generation of immigrants
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:26:54 AM »
It used to be, come to America to become American and assimilate but now they come to America and have no interest in American culture or the American way of life and refuse to assimilate and expect you to bend to their culture and accept them or else you're a racist.  This shit makes me sick.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: The problem with the new generation of immigrants
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 07:28:14 AM »
It used to be, come to America to become American and assimilate but now they come to America and have no interest in American culture or the American way of life and refuse to assimilate and expect you to bend to their culture and accept them or else you're a racist.  This shit makes me sick.

No sé lo que quieres decir?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 07:30:00 AM »

When did you get reasonably normal? This is not your typical racist against whitey drivel.
$

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 07:30:08 AM »
No sé lo que quieres decir?

Do you speak American?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 07:33:30 AM »
Why exactly should they assimilate into a morally deprived, greedy, lustful, sinful, hateful, broke as fuck, basscackwards, degenerate, society?  I'm glad they don't assimilate anymore. This place is done.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 07:35:15 AM »
Why exactly should they assimilate into a morally deprived, greedy, lustful, sinful, hateful, broke as fuck, basscackwards, degenerate, society?  I'm glad they don't assimilate anymore. This place is done.

You definitely have a point. But they should see the better part of society to strive for.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 07:39:26 AM »

Its the same environment they came from. 
A

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2013, 07:39:46 AM »

Causation. It's because they refused to assimilate that we have this mess now. If the browns came in and tried to be like the whites, most of what you sited wouldn't be happening.

Yes in case you misread... It's all the immigrants fault.

Not you though Nebrew Wiggs. I like you.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2013, 07:39:57 AM »
I don`t really think it was ever that way.  In fact, they have assimilated more now than ever.  Before, you would have neighborhoods divided up by nationality and race and there would never be any cross-over.  The Irish, German, Italian, Asian, Black etc... would all stick to their roots and themselves.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2013, 07:42:40 AM »
I don`t really think it was ever that way.  In fact, they have assimilated more now than ever.  Before, you would have neighborhoods divided up by nationality and race and there would never be any cross-over.  The Irish, German, Italian, Asian, Black etc... would all stick to their roots and themselves.

It's still that way for the most part.  Demographic distribution indicates that for the most part groups prefer to live with others like themselves.  Recent research has shown that community cohesion breaks down the more diverse a neighborhood becomes.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2013, 07:45:01 AM »

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2013, 07:45:26 AM »
There's only one reason people come here ---> FREE SHIT

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2013, 07:48:42 AM »
Me Vale Madre

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2013, 07:49:05 AM »
It's still that way for the most part.  Demographic distribution indicates that for the most part groups prefer to live with others like themselves.  Recent research has shown that community cohesion breaks down the more diverse a neighborhood becomes.
Exactly.  It is still divided for the most part.  With that said, we are currently at the height of assimilation as its no longer as taboo to cross-cultures and nationalities.

El Diablo Blanco has the entire thing wrong and completely reversed.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighborhoods/2013/08/strangely-beautiful-map-race-america/6534/

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2013, 07:50:18 AM »
There's only one reason people come here ---> FREE SHIT
No thats not it either really.  We do not have near the social welfare programs that some other countries have. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 07:55:51 AM »
Causation. It's because they refused to assimilate that we have this mess now. If the browns came in and tried to be like the whites, most of what you sited wouldn't be happening.

Yes in case you misread... It's all the immigrants fault.

Not you though Nebrew Wiggs. I like you.

lol. Everyone are immigrants. So as long as you act like the white immigrants it's all good? LOLOLOLOL...No Nick. We tried, it failed. Time to move on. The reason where in the situation we're in is cause while you white immigrants who claim to run this country were sleeping, you were being robbed of your wealth, being psychologically manipulated and lied to and it all worked out well. So you had your chance and you chose to wave the flag, drink, snort coke and watch NFL and Kardashians vs. destroying those trying to destroy you.  That's why we're in the situations were in. It's your fault. You have and have had the most numbers, influence and power and were manipulated like sheep by a sheppard since the early 1900s. You failed. It's time for another approach.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 07:57:45 AM »
Exactly.  It is still divided for the most part.  With that said, we are currently at the height of assimilation as its no longer as taboo to cross-cultures and nationalities.

El Diablo Blanco has the entire thing wrong and completely reversed.

http://www.theatlanticcities.com/neighborhoods/2013/08/strangely-beautiful-map-race-america/6534/

How wrong you are my banged fellowed friend.

Just her in SoCal, Illegal immigrants from mexico hold rallies for their rights.  yes, people that have no rights in this country because they came in illegally holding a rally because they expect America to give them everything.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 07:58:32 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 08:01:57 AM »

Just her in SoCal, Illegal immigrants from mexico hold rallies for their rights.  yes, people that have no rights in this country because they came in illegally holding a rally because they expect America to give them everything.

Illegal immigrants are just reclaiming a land their ancestors owned before that was stolen from them. Can you blame them? I don't. They're jusy doing it in a silent war kinda way. breeding out the opponent and occupying.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 08:02:29 AM »
lol. Everyone are immigrants. So as long as you act like the white immigrants it's all good? LOLOLOLOL...No Nick. We tried, it failed. Time to move on. The reason where in the situation we're in is cause while you white immigrants who claim to run this country were sleeping, you were being robbed of your wealth, being psychologically manipulated and lied to and it all worked out well. So you had your chance and you chose to wave the flag, drink, snort coke and watch NFL and Kardashians vs. destroying those trying to destroy you.  That's why we're in the situations were in. It's your fault. You have and have had the most numbers, influence and power and were manipulated like sheep by a sheppard since the early 1900s. You failed. It's time for another approach.

Yes all immigrants... The early ones assimilated. So maybe I should have said recent immigrants? Or those who refuse to assimilate?

I don't do any of those things btw ( cept watch football ) and I agree with most of what you said. It is our fault for allowing it to take place. But that leads back to if we didn't allow it ( the non assimilation ) we would be better off.
$

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2013, 08:04:15 AM »

Yes, the Irish never did that in New York in the 1860s.  ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2013, 08:04:59 AM »
Illegal immigrants are just reclaiming a land their ancestors owned before that was stolen from them. Can you blame them? I don't. They're jusy doing it in a silent war kinda way. breeding out the opponent and occupying.

The land the European country of Spain owned, not the stubby chubby little Mexicans.
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 08:05:27 AM »
they didnt cross the border,the border crossed them

hahaha ;D ;D ;D

n

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 08:07:14 AM »
Yes all immigrants... The early ones assimilated. So maybe I should have said recent immigrants? Or those who refuse to assimilate?

I don't do any of those things btw ( cept watch football ) and I agree with most of what you said. It is our fault for allowing it to take place. But that leads back to if we didn't allow it ( the non assimilation ) we would be better off.

Thats total bullshit.  Assimilation is at an all time high in American History, despite still being largely divided. All you have to do is look at historical demographics, but no.  You`d much rather believe a myth that fits your own pre-concieved conclusion based on thin air and nonsense.

SmallPole

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 08:10:18 AM »

do you mean like the first white settlers assimilated with native americans? would you like to see this type of 'assimilation' now?  ;D