Author Topic: Stand Your Ground Law's Latest Victim  (Read 66151 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Stand Your Ground Law's Latest Victim
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
Am I wrong about forcible felony being the standard for using deadly force in GA?

I want to hear the 911 tape... I may be wrong... but tony, IF the 911 tape shows an angry dude, bitching about police and/or the punk MFer in his yard... and the shooting happens after that... will you concede it was probably more about anger/punishment than fearing for his life?
lol so now its vigilante punishment? hahah fucking shit dude youre the biggest little bitch there is.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2013, 05:15:46 PM »
lol so now its vigilante punishment? hahah fucking shit dude youre the biggest little bitch there is.

aside from the fact I'm a little bitchmade...

My prediction (and only a prediction, as none of us have heard the tape) is that FEAR didn't drive him outside - it was anger.  I bet he's bitching about the cops taking so long, and I bet he's dumb enough to say something about handling it himself. 

The 911 tape will prove one of us totally right, and one of us totally wrong.   I coudl be wrong of course.  We are just predicting.  But I predict it was done in anger and a sense of authority and punishment and "I'm totally allowed to shoot someone on my property if the police aren't going to show up" as opposed to "I was scared". 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »
just so you guys know...

http://timesfreepress.com/news/2013/dec/06/two-scares-in-the-middle-of-the-nightanother/

Around 11:30 p.m. on Nov. 19, the girlfriend was home with her two children when a stranger knocked on the front door, said Hendrix's lawyer, Lee Davis. Hendrix, 34, was not home at the time.

A week before he killed a man with Alzheimer's disease in his backyard, Joe Hendrix and his girlfriend received a scare in the middle of the night. The stranger demanded to see someone else, someone the girlfriend did not know. As the unknown man at the front door continued to demand to see the house's former tenant, Davis said, Hendrix received a call from his girlfriend. He told her to call 911. Hendrix then headed over to the house, but by the time he and deputies arrived, the man at the front door had left.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2013, 05:19:40 PM »
aside from the fact I'm a little bitchmade...

My prediction (and only a prediction, as none of us have heard the tape) is that FEAR didn't drive him outside - it was anger.  I bet he's bitching about the cops taking so long, and I bet he's dumb enough to say something about handling it himself. 

The 911 tape will prove one of us totally right, and one of us totally wrong.   I coudl be wrong of course.  We are just predicting.  But I predict it was done in anger and a sense of authority and punishment and "I'm totally allowed to shoot someone on my property if the police aren't going to show up" as opposed to "I was scared". 
lol ok zimmerman, he was a angry vigilante blood thursty nut

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »
Hendrix received a call from his girlfriend. He told her to call 911. Hendrix then headed over to the house, but by the time he and deputies arrived, the man at the front door had left.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense.  Was he upset that 911 was taking so long to send police this time too?   Was he intent on going out there and dealing with/detaining/identifying this guy?

It makes sense, and it's a perfectly human emotion to feel.  He'd want to know who keeps knocking.  I like that more info is coming out about this and I think once we hear the 911 recording, it'll all make sense.  Sounds more likely (to me) that he went out there to make sure dude didn't get away.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2013, 05:23:21 PM »
lol ok zimmerman, he was a angry vigilante blood thursty nut

Zimmerman was a cowboy that wanted trigger time, but he did take a decent ass whooping before shooting.

This guy (IMO) wanted the phantom knocker to be identified.  He probably waited until the jiggling/knocking STOPPED, and decided to go out there and detain the man before he left again.   Makes sense, but you can't shoot someone for ignoring your detention demand. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »
Ah, that makes a lot of sense.  Was he upset that 911 was taking so long to send police this time too?   Was he intent on going out there and dealing with/detaining/identifying this guy?

It makes sense, and it's a perfectly human emotion to feel.  He'd want to know who keeps knocking.  I like that more info is coming out about this and I think once we hear the 911 recording, it'll all make sense.  Sounds more likely (to me) that he went out there to make sure dude didn't get away. 
hahah I knew you would take that under reported fact and spin it to fit your idiocy.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2013, 05:48:03 PM »
im pretty sure you will be proved wrong on this just like you were on the zimmerman case moron

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2013, 05:57:45 PM »
im pretty sure you will be proved wrong on this just like you were on the zimmerman case moron

Maybe.  But we are all just guessing & predicting.  I don't call someone a moron for taking FSU -29 points tonight.  You guess, you get some right, some wrong. 

And WTF was I wrong about zimmerman?  lol I was 100% correct he was lying his ass off - only when his own lawyer admitted it did many finally accept it.  I was wrong about the verdict, but hey, we all get shit wrong, nobody can predict verdicts all of the time.  When it came to his lying about it - me calling BULLSHIT on his story form mnute one... I got that right.

I called Hermann cain a lying womanizer from minute one... months later, he admitted it.

I called zimmerman a liar for embellishing - Only a year later did his own lawyer admit he lied about a lot of details in each subsequent telling of the story.

I called obama a liar on the Hollywood-style telling of the bin laden killing - and months later, we learn he lied all about that shit.

And I"m calling this dude a liar on fearing for his life while shooting.  I bet it was anger and not wanting the dude to get away.  We'll see if I"m right or not.  I"m not always accurate on elections or verdicts, but I sure can tell when someone is a liar.  I predict this dude didn't shoot because he feared for life, and we'll see. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2013, 06:34:48 PM »
Maybe.  But we are all just guessing & predicting.  I don't call someone a moron for taking FSU -29 points tonight.  You guess, you get some right, some wrong. 

And WTF was I wrong about zimmerman?  lol I was 100% correct he was lying his ass off - only when his own lawyer admitted it did many finally accept it.  I was wrong about the verdict, but hey, we all get shit wrong, nobody can predict verdicts all of the time.  When it came to his lying about it - me calling BULLSHIT on his story form mnute one... I got that right.

I called Hermann cain a lying womanizer from minute one... months later, he admitted it.

I called zimmerman a liar for embellishing - Only a year later did his own lawyer admit he lied about a lot of details in each subsequent telling of the story.

I called obama a liar on the Hollywood-style telling of the bin laden killing - and months later, we learn he lied all about that shit.

And I"m calling this dude a liar on fearing for his life while shooting.  I bet it was anger and not wanting the dude to get away.  We'll see if I"m right or not.  I"m not always accurate on elections or verdicts, but I sure can tell when someone is a liar.  I predict this dude didn't shoot because he feared for life, and we'll see. 
wrong about how he was chasing trayvon with his gun out and started a fight...but hey whos counting right?

youre wrong more often than not because you go off of emotions and not the facts.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2013, 07:30:30 PM »
240, I can't believe you're even engaging this clown  ::)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2013, 07:34:42 PM »
240, I can't believe you're even engaging this clown  ::)
how long were you in prison?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2013, 07:39:53 PM »
how long were you in prison?

I spent 3 days on location in Toronto's Don Jail in 1987 while filming "Cocktails",

and in 1994 I spent 7 days in Peterborough's Middlebrook while filming "Women in Chains"
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2013, 07:44:14 PM »
I spent 3 days on location in Toronto's Don Jail in 1987 while filming "Cocktails",

and in 1994 I spent 7 days in Peterborough's Middlebrook while filming "Women in Chains"
you ever meet the trailer park boys?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2013, 07:46:53 PM »
you ever meet the trailer park boys?

No, I've never met the actors who portray the trailer park boys, but I do know one of the guys who was used as the template for one of the characters. lol
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2013, 07:54:36 PM »

Tony, when they bring in a film crew, we don't circulate with the prison population.

Things are either set up in an unoccupied part of the facility, ...or if we have to use the yard, it is during a time when no prisoners are there.

The MOW was a security nightmare because most Canadian prisons are modern. Locations had a hard time finding an outdated prison that matched the look of a US Southern facility. The only one they could find was a maximum security facility for sex offenders. Can you imagine the logistical security nightmare of bringing in 60 women into a prison filled with Canada's worst sex offenders, pedos & rapists? ...who hadn't seen women in years? LOL, every 2 minutes they were doing head counts. I'm sure the prison was serving up extra doses of salt peter in their food that week. lol
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2013, 08:17:35 PM »
Tony, when they bring in a film crew, we don't circulate with the prison population.

Things are either set up in an unoccupied part of the facility, ...or if we have to use the yard, it is during a time when no prisoners are there.

The MOW was a security nightmare because most Canadian prisons are modern. Locations had a hard time finding an outdated prison that matched the look of a US Southern facility. The only one they could find was a maximum security facility for sex offenders. Can you imagine the logistical security nightmare of bringing in 60 women into a prison filled with Canada's worst sex offenders, pedos & rapists? ...who hadn't seen women in years? LOL, every 2 minutes they were doing head counts. I'm sure the prison was serving up extra doses of salt peter in their food that week. lol
you didnt meet the trailer park boys so I dont give a shit about your acting career

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2013, 08:20:49 PM »
you didnt meet the trailer park boys so I dont give a shit about your acting career

Haha! OK. Sorry, they shoot on the east coast. I'm in Toronto.
ps: You couldn't pay me enough to watch an episode of that tripe.  ;)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 08, 2013, 08:41:52 AM »
do they charge him with manslaughter on monday morning?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #219 on: December 08, 2013, 12:46:17 PM »
I think that comes down to the reasonable person standard, would a reasonable person in that situation feel like they were in danger?

If you reasonably feel you are in danger, do you believe its ok to defend yourself oz?

Well then you would have 2 issues here:

1.  Was in the person in danger or not?  No weapon, no attempted B&E.  Good luck getting a jury to aquitt someone who killed person who was doing nothing wrong and wasn't armed.   And don't think the fact he was a mute, had Alzheimer's and was 72 years won't factor in, even though it's not relavent.

2.  Feeling are subjective.  They are subject to a persons perception.  And although you are using the argument that a reasonable person would be afraid they will not acquit simply because he was afraid, they will aquit because he was legitimately in danger, refer to #1.  And what works immensely agains this, here is that he went outside from his safe hoise and shot the guy in his yard. 

I do believe a person has the right to defend them selves is they are in mortal danger and can use deadly force to do so.  I believe if they guy had been trying to force entry onto his home, such as suing a crow bar or breaking a window, then Hendrix would have the right to shot him if he was in the act of dong so, not of he had stopped. 

It's been over a week,  I wonder if this guy is going to get charged.   I would really surprised if he doesn't.  Which means my amateur District Attorney certificate is useless.  ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: December 08, 2013, 01:57:24 PM »
Well then you would have 2 issues here:

1.  Was in the person in danger or not?  No weapon, no attempted B&E.  Good luck getting a jury to aquitt someone who killed person who was doing nothing wrong and wasn't armed.   And don't think the fact he was a mute, had Alzheimer's and was 72 years won't factor in, even though it's not relavent.

2.  Feeling are subjective.  They are subject to a persons perception.  And although you are using the argument that a reasonable person would be afraid they will not acquit simply because he was afraid, they will aquit because he was legitimately in danger, refer to #1.  And what works immensely agains this, here is that he went outside from his safe hoise and shot the guy in his yard. 

I do believe a person has the right to defend them selves is they are in mortal danger and can use deadly force to do so.  I believe if they guy had been trying to force entry onto his home, such as suing a crow bar or breaking a window, then Hendrix would have the right to shot him if he was in the act of dong so, not of he had stopped. 

It's been over a week,  I wonder if this guy is going to get charged.   I would really surprised if he doesn't.  Which means my amateur District Attorney certificate is useless.  ;D
the issue of whether or not he his actions were warranted dont hinge on whether he was actually in danger or not. It is based off of whether a reasonable person in his position would have felt they were in danger. Add in the under reported information that just a few days earlier a unknown man was banging on their door demanding to see someone who lived their previously any reasonable person could agree he deemed the threat to be real.

That is the problem you are having here Oz, its not about whether he was actually in danger.

#2 is completely false

trying to open your door without permission is trying to gain entry into his house. If they had accidently left the door unlocked and he made it in to the house would you be ok with him shooting then?

He still wasnt in any danger....

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 08, 2013, 02:25:04 PM »
the issue of whether or not he his actions were warranted dont hinge on whether he was actually in danger or not. It is based off of whether a reasonable person in his position would have felt they were in danger. Add in the under reported information that just a few days earlier a unknown man was banging on their door demanding to see someone who lived their previously any reasonable person could agree he deemed the threat to be real.

That is the problem you are having here Oz, its not about whether he was actually in danger.

#2 is completely false

trying to open your door without permission is trying to gain entry into his house. If they had accidently left the door unlocked and he made it in to the house would you be ok with him shooting then?

He still wasnt in any danger....

So if I am not actually in danger, but I feel like I am in danger then I am justified to use deadly force?  Lol.  I don't think so.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 08, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »
So if I am not actually in danger, but I feel like I am in danger then I am justified to use deadly force?  Lol.  I don't think so.
if a reasonable person in your situation felt their life was in danger yes!!!

you dont have to think so OZ but thats the way the LAW WORKS!!!!

if the old man had made it into the house and wandered into the bedroom and been shot, Im guessing you would have been ok with it even though he still posed not threat.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: December 08, 2013, 02:32:55 PM »
if a reasonable person in your situation felt their life was in danger yes!!!

you dont have to think so OZ but thats the way the LAW WORKS!!!!

Is that how the law works?   They a have a "standard for a reasonable person" and if that person feels they in danger they can legally use deadly  force even if they are not?

Hahahahahaahah. Right.  ::)

And it's beyond retareed to think a jury is going to side with a guy who shot an unarmed man NOT ithe act of B & E

if the old man had made it into the house and wandered into the bedroom and been shot, Im guessing you would have been ok with it even though he still posed not threat.

Stop with the deflection forum tactics  ::).   Stay on the facts of the story.  Stop trying to stereotype me and distract from our discussion. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: December 08, 2013, 02:40:51 PM »
Is that how the law works?   They a have a "standard for a reasonable person" and if that person feels they in danger they can legally use deadly  force even if they are not?

Hahahahahaahah. Right.  ::)

Stop with the deflection forum tactics  ::).   Stay on the facts of the story.
yes Ozmo that is how the law works...hahahah and I didnt say if they felt they were in danger I said if they felt their LIFE WAS IN DANGER...

and its not a deflection its a scenario to show you just how absurd your stance is and it cuts straight to the point, which is why you dont want to answer it.

but sure FACT: THATS HOW THE LAW WORKS....