Author Topic: Stand Your Ground Law's Latest Victim  (Read 65322 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Stand Your Ground Law's Latest Victim
« Reply #825 on: March 20, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »
I guess being Politically connected has its privileges.

btw: I didn't say he had been charged. What I said was that the decision to charge him had already been made. The fact that it has taken this long to release a statement that he is not being charged tells me there was some negotiations behind the scenes to not go ahead with charging him after all.

Way to go stupid American Justice.! This crazy scared fuckwad fires into a shadow for not speaking killing a man, and he walks. Meanwhile an honourable soldier discharges his firearm after being knocked to the ground and mobbed by numerous unknown assailants, only injuring his attacker and he gets 25 to life!!!
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #826 on: March 20, 2014, 07:35:24 PM »

btw: I didn't say he had been charged. What I said was that the decision to charge him had already been made. The fact that it has taken this long to release a statement that he is not being charged tells me there was some negotiations behind the scenes to not go ahead with charging him after all.

O Rly?

My understanding is that Hendrix has now been charged for the shooting.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #827 on: March 20, 2014, 07:48:49 PM »
O Rly?

I stand corrected.  :)

Am very surprised because I was certain I had simply stated the decision to charge him had already been made, ...but there you show a quote with my own words which I don't remember making. I find it odd that that thread could drag out for 34 pages with no charges laid, without someone calling me out, ...especially YOU.

Oh we'll, I guess I'll never know if I actually wrote that, or if a devious, deceptive mod altered my words.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it won't bring an innocent dead man back to life, and the administration os US gun laws is still fvcked up south of the border.
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #828 on: March 20, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
I stand corrected.  :)

Am very surprised because I was certain I had simply stated the decision to charge him had already been made, ...but there you show a quote with my own words which I don't remember making. I find it odd that that thread could drag out for 34 pages with no charges laid, without someone calling me out, ...especially YOU.

Oh we'll, I guess I'll never know if I actually wrote that, or if a devious, deceptive mod altered my words.
Either way, it doesn't matter, it won't bring an innocent dead man back to life, and the administration os US gun laws is still fvcked up south of the border.

Oh this the "how many times can you catch me lying in one thread" game?  I'll play.   :)

It wasn't earlier in the day.  It was 2:30 a.m. 

Where are you getting the information that he has already been charged? 

Georgia prosecutors say they are trying to determine whether to charge a homeowner with a crime after he shot an elderly Alzheimers patient as the man was trying to get into his house during the middle of the night.

The man who fired the shot had moved into the neighborhood just days earlier, police said. The victim had been wandering in the cold for hours with his two dogs, and after he was shot one of his dogs laid across his body protectively and had to be pried away by animal control.

In the coming weeks, authorities from the Walker County District Attorney's and sheriff's offices will meet to determine whether to file charges against Joe Hendrix, 34, who fatally shot Ronald Westbrook, 72, on Nov. 27.

. . .

http://abcnews.go.com/US/da-mulls-shooting-alzheimers-patient-enter-home/story?id=21080904

The shooting occured at 2:30am, HOWEVER, it was earlier in the day that the elderly man had his encounter with the police officer who suggested he go home because he was dressed inappropriately for the weather.

Not that I'm casting blame on the officer he encountered earlier in the day, ...but if you see an elderly man, shuffling around ON FOOT, not dressed properly for the weather, carrying a bunch of mail, and stating he lived 5 miles away, ...wouldn't that be a bit of a clue that something was askew?

I can recall another guy who encountered police while carrying 2 pieces of mail (in his possessions) belonging to someone else, and he ended up beaten, tasered, and crying for his Daddy before his life was ended, ...but then again, he didn't belong to a certain demographic that gets treated with kindness & courtesy by police officers.

It's too bad Mr. Westbrook was an elderly white middle class man from the suburbs. If he wasn't, the cop he encountered might have done a stop & frisk, detained him and inadvertently saved his life.  :-\

I do not remember exactly which source it was, however, it stated that he was indeed being charged. It was a delayed decision to lay the charges, however, they finally concluded it was appropriate.

The widow has stated she didn't think charges were warranted, however, it was not her call to make.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

I've asked you several times in this thread, but let me ask again:  what is your source for your statement that he has already been charged or a decision to charge him has already been made? 

Now that's two lies just on this page.  I could go find the others in this thread about you claiming you had a 140 and/or 160 IQ, that the man was a deaf mute, etc., if you want?  I like this game.   :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #829 on: March 20, 2014, 09:00:14 PM »
Oh this the "how many times can you catch me lying in one thread" game?  I'll play.   :)

Now that's two lies just on this page.  I could go find the others in this thread about you claiming you had a 140 and/or 160 IQ, that the man was a deaf mute, etc., if you want?  I like this game.   :D

Of course you like "the game". Finally you have a game from which you can emerge a winner.
You're always a winner when you're the only one playing. Have a good night, ...oh, and Get a Life! ::)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: March 20, 2014, 09:04:56 PM »
Of course you like "the game". Finally you have a game from which you can emerge a winner.
You're always a winner when you're the only one playing. Have a good night, ...oh, and Get a Life! ::)

Well that's no fun.   >:( 

But the truth patrol is ready for your next whopper.  Good night.   :)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #831 on: March 20, 2014, 09:40:35 PM »
When I was looking around on this case, seemed to be a lot of titles on the search page that suggested he had been charged. It had to do with thread titles people made (that appeared to be copied from MSM accounts).

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #832 on: March 20, 2014, 09:48:31 PM »
they decided he didn't break the law... but wow, he sure was reckless.

common sense, people.   YOU DONT FIRE YOUR GUN until you know what you're shooting at.

If you're ever scared enough to SHOOT, and there's an exit - you #@*&^*@#& take it and get out of there!

Any time a person enters a situation - fires without even being touched or even knowing what he/she is firing at...

it could have been an injured cop, for pete's sake, with a broken jaw and blood leaking out of his head.  It could have been anything.  It could have been an old man, lost. 

This dickhead that fired his weapon without knowing what was back there... well, anyone who supports firing of a gun with such carelessness... would you liek hendrix living on YOUR street?  Do you want this guy living next door, OPENING FIRE into BUSHES when he's scared because he doesn't want to wait for 911 to show up? 

LOL @ anyone that sees this as a "win".  one day, let's hope you're not having a stroke, you crawl for help, you knock on door next door, you crawl away, and the neighbor executes you because you didn't 'obey his verbal command fast enough'.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: August 20, 2014, 06:34:19 PM »
Where have I heard something like this before?  Oh I know.  Right here:

"Georgia man who shot wandering Alzheimer’s patient will not face charges"
http://rt.com/usa/georgia-alzheimers-shot-charges-302/
hmmm you mean so it all the stupid shit spewed by 240, jack, jagson was all emotional bull shit?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #834 on: August 20, 2014, 06:35:01 PM »
hmmm you mean so it all the stupid shit spewed by 240, jack, jagson was all emotional bull shit?

Pretty much.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #835 on: August 20, 2014, 09:55:15 PM »
Still think Hendrix should have got charged.

Is there any other dead horses I can kick around here?

;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: August 21, 2014, 05:29:48 AM »
Still think Hendrix should have got charged.

Is there any other dead horses I can kick around here?

;D
If it was the exact same scenario and he shot a guy that was there to rob/murder him would you feel the same way?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #837 on: August 21, 2014, 06:09:00 AM »
If it was the exact same scenario and he shot a guy that was there to rob/murder him would you feel the same way?

Murder no

Robbery depends. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #838 on: August 21, 2014, 07:05:43 AM »
Murder no

Robbery depends. 
Robbery??? How so?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: August 21, 2014, 07:18:34 AM »
Robbery??? How so?

If a person jiggles your door handle in the middle of the night and then walks around to the side of your house, doesn't answer questions when confronted and walks towards you I don't think you have the right to shot and kill him.  

Dam horse!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #840 on: August 21, 2014, 09:11:03 AM »
If a person jiggles your door handle in the middle of the night and then walks around to the side of your house, doesn't answer questions when confronted and walks towards you I don't think you have the right to shot and kill him. 

Dam horse!

Hendrix didn't know he was shooting a war hero with dimentia.

he just thought he was shooting a silhouette.   I'm pretty sure, in Georgia, you're allowed to waste any silhouette that disobeys you.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: August 21, 2014, 11:01:48 AM »
lol

Tony was dead on in this thread.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: August 22, 2014, 03:52:43 PM »
Murder no

Robbery depends. 
how are you supposed to know Oz?

you mean I have to ask the mother fucker if he intends on murdering me or just robbing me before I can defend myself?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #843 on: August 23, 2014, 12:29:43 PM »
how are you supposed to know Oz?

you mean I have to ask the mother fucker if he intends on murdering me or just robbing me before I can defend myself?

Like I said.  It depends.   Give me some examples an I will tell what I think.  In the Hendrix incident I believe it's something around the level of man slaughter and he should have been charged.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: August 23, 2014, 05:34:50 PM »
Like I said.  It depends.   Give me some examples an I will tell what I think.  In the Hendrix incident I believe it's something around the level of man slaughter and he should have been charged.
again in the exact same scenario that hendrix was in. If it wasnt an old man but a man who was intent on doing him harm either by robbing or killing him and his girlfriend. If it had turned out that the unknown person approaching who wasnt responding to commands and wasnt answering was holding a steel tire iron instead of a flash light and had malicious intent would you still think hendrix should be charged?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #845 on: August 23, 2014, 06:19:36 PM »
again in the exact same scenario that hendrix was in. If it wasnt an old man but a man who was intent on doing him harm either by robbing or killing him and his girlfriend. If it had turned out that the unknown person approaching who wasnt responding to commands and wasnt answering was holding a steel tire iron instead of a flash light and had malicious intent would you still think hendrix should be charged?

look, hendrix was an idiot.  They chose not to charge him, he got lucky legally, but he's a stone cold fcking idiot tony - NONE of us want joe hendrix firing a gun into the bushes at noises, on our blocks.  your argument was "what if the unknown shape was dude with tire iron" can easily be neutralized with "What if it was an old man with debilitating disease"?

Look, hendrix was pissed the cops took so long, so he went outside to make sure the person didn't get away.  Old man wasn't posing a threat, and the only threat was inside hendrix's head after chasing something into dark bushes at 2am.

it was legal "enough" to dodge charges - in georgia, who makes FL looks like MENSA.  But none of us want a jackass like Hendrix firing bullets into shapes if he lives next door to use.  Those bushes make terrible backstops :(

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking
« Reply #846 on: August 23, 2014, 07:11:04 PM »
So many of Tonymctones arguments are neutralized.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: August 23, 2014, 08:12:50 PM »
So many of Tonymctones arguments are neutralized.
LMFAO you mean the ones the grand jury completely agreed with?

hahah who the fuck are you now?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: August 23, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »
look, hendrix was an idiot.  They chose not to charge him, he got lucky legally, but he's a stone cold fcking idiot tony - NONE of us want joe hendrix firing a gun into the bushes at noises, on our blocks.  your argument was "what if the unknown shape was dude with tire iron" can easily be neutralized with "What if it was an old man with debilitating disease"?

Look, hendrix was pissed the cops took so long, so he went outside to make sure the person didn't get away.  Old man wasn't posing a threat, and the only threat was inside hendrix's head after chasing something into dark bushes at 2am.

it was legal "enough" to dodge charges - in georgia, who makes FL looks like MENSA.  But none of us want a jackass like Hendrix firing bullets into shapes if he lives next door to use.  Those bushes make terrible backstops :(
no the argument cant be neutralized by "what if it was an old man" b/c we have seen how that situation plays out and guess what slick...I WAS FUCKING RIGHT!!!!

there you go with your usual making shit up....tell us all again how zimmerman was chasing trayvon with his gun out waving it around and yelling racist remarks...

hahahah what a fucking moron.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #849 on: August 23, 2014, 09:23:14 PM »
no the argument cant be neutralized by "what if it was an old man" b/c we have seen how that situation plays out and guess what slick...I WAS FUCKING RIGHT!!!!

LOL!  You were right?  Dude, he skated in fcking GEORGIA.  If there was ever a place in the USA where a man can fire a gun into shadows and kill a disabled war vet and avoid being charged, I'm pretty sure it's Georgia lol.

You act like it's some heroic win for gun lovers everywhere.

No, no no... It's simply an immature, emotional prick getting away with killing someone.  No need to run into that yard issuing orders, and firing into the unknown.  Police were on their way. 

Fcking celebrations going on because this assclown wasn't charged?  Gimme a break.  He's a piece of shit that killed an old guy cause he couldn't just sit in the house and let police do their job.  They were safely indoors.  He chose to run out and fire a gun, with police almost there.