Author Topic: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!  (Read 14148 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: EKUL NEEDS TO BE OUTTED!!! WHO AGREES!!
« Reply #250 on: December 07, 2013, 02:39:32 PM »
Not one positive post has came out of that turd smugglers mouth , just his own negative opinions!!! That is all!!

Why do his posts have to be positive?  For every protagonist, there has to be an antagonist.  He brings much needed comedy in my book, and he's owning the shit out of you right now.  I thought you were going to out him?   ???

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #251 on: December 07, 2013, 02:43:59 PM »
Why do his posts have to be positive?  For every protagonist, there has to be an antagonist.  He brings much needed comedy in my book, and he's owning the shit out of you right now.  I thought you were going to out him?   ???
X2.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #252 on: December 07, 2013, 02:55:12 PM »
But let's face it, it's not that hard to own a Mexican queer.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #253 on: December 07, 2013, 03:24:21 PM »
I do not understand? when you spend hours and hours in front of a keyboard and write a whole page per response you are the one being owned, not the other way around, you are spending time and effort like ekul does and waste your entire day while the others laugh away, how is this owning someone when you are wasting your life away in front of the keyboard around the clock, enlighten me.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #254 on: December 07, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »
Yes but u were wishing he died painfully which u have some serious problems right there, what if it was your son, your dad , your brother.  what would your thoughts be then? Guarantee u be singing a diff tone

U assume things just as much as the next person? Why? Your answer is cause he's a celebrity ::) why's he a douchebag? Cause he's an actor that glorifies "racing""reckless driving" blah blah blah  haha. Why? Cause he doesn't fit your agenda of a "human being?"

I'm sure u don't like any movies then cause a lot glorify crime, drug dealings, etc..

You obviously don't know me.  I have a brother who was a reckless driver and glorifies hoon behaviour.  He has lost his license and doesn't seem to want to apply for it again.  But if he did die in a fiery car crash while driving recklessly I would feel zero sympathy for the idiot.  I tell him straight to his face he is a fuckwit for endorsing hooliganism, he thinks the issue is funny.  I am grateful he is no longer on the road, as he is a danger to others.  I noticed Paul Walkers dad admitted that his last conversation with his son was a warning to stop indulging in risk taking behaviour.  But his dad was obviously a pussy, in my family we call it like it is, and I have two brothers and two sisters, if one of them does stupid shit, like endorse dangerous behaviour we tell each other straight up, disown each other if need be.  None of this gay unconditional love bullshit, we will love you even if you're a serial killer crap.

And there is a difference between a movie being about drugs, or street racing or crime and the blatant glorification of something. A lot of movies about drugs and crime offer a more realistic depiction of the negative outcome attached to such lifestyles.  Any movie that blatantly glorifies behaviour that endangers innocent people is in my book irresponsible and dangerous. My issue in part is the public's response to the actor, they blatantly disregard his irresponsible glorification of reckless driving and worship him like he is a god.  That is a sign of a sick culture.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 07, 2013, 03:53:10 PM »
You obviously don't know me.  I have a brother who was a reckless driver and glorifies hoon behaviour.  He has lost his license and doesn't seem to want to apply for it again.  But if he did die in a fiery car crash while driving recklessly I would feel zero sympathy for the idiot.  I noticed Paul Walkers dad admitted that his last conversation with his son was a warning to stop indulging in risk taking behaviour.  But his dad was obviously a pussy, in my family we call it like it is, and I have two brothers and two sisters, if one of them does stupid shit, like endorse dangerous behaviour we tell each other straight up, disown each other if need be.  None of this gay unconditional love bullshit, we will love you even if you're a serial killer crap.

And there is a difference between a movie being about drugs and crime and the blatant glorification of something. A lot of movies about drugs and crime offer a more realistic depiction of the negative outcome attached to such lifestyles.  Any movie that glorifies behaviour that endangers innocent people is in my book irresponsible and dangerous. My issue in part is the public's response to the actor, they blatantly disregard his irresponsible glorification of reckless driving and worship him like he is a god.
Meltdown.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: December 07, 2013, 03:57:54 PM »
I do not understand? when you spend hours and hours in front of a keyboard and write a whole page per response you are the one being owned, not the other way around, you are spending time and effort like ekul does and waste your entire day while the others laugh away, how is this owning someone when you are wasting your life away in front of the keyboard around the clock, enlighten me.

I think it's real simple.  When people start creating threads about outing you, it's obvious that you're owning some minds.  Ekul is so deep in Kubby's mind.  Plus, maybe Ekul works from home, and spends all day surfing the web.   :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #257 on: December 07, 2013, 04:02:56 PM »
I think it's real simple.  When people start creating threads about outing you, it's obvious that you're owning some minds.  Ekul is so deep in Kubby's mind.  Plus, maybe Ekul works from home, and spends all day surfing the web.   :D
ok I get what you are saying, sure he is getting attention, ya he is popular but so was Harold Camping and that does not mean he is owning people, thousands of threads were started about Herold relentlessly around the clock on 10 000 sites or more, he didn't own anyone but himself.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #258 on: December 07, 2013, 04:13:45 PM »
ok I get what you are saying, sure he is getting attention, ya he is popular but so was Harold Camping and that does not mean he is owning people, thousands of threads were started about Herold relentlessly around the clock on 10 000 sites or more, he didn't own anyone but himself.
To tell the truth, the whole concept of 'owning' someone online seems absurd to me.  I have no intention of 'owning' anyone,.  Trying to 'own' someone seems to me a childish concept.  To quote the bible: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me." I simply stand up for myself and for what I believe, as should anybody.  If people disagree with me and feel a need to start a thread about me or hate on me or whatever, that's good, they are standing up for what they believe in.  

Although like anybody, I find confrontation unsettling, I fully appreciate the fact it is a major catalyst for growth and learning.  If everybody just agreed with me and pissed in my pocket, I would stagnate. When people offer up challenging arguments it makes me look at my own point of view, and I can either change my stance or deepen my understanding of my own view and argue even more effectively for what I believe in.  Either way, my knowledge deepens.  To quote the bible 'iron sharpens iron'
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #259 on: December 07, 2013, 04:18:20 PM »
To tell the truth, the whole concept of 'owning' someone online seems absurd to me.  I have no intention of 'owning' anyone,.  Trying to 'own' someone seems to me a childish concept.  To quote the bible: "When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me." I simply stand up for myself and for what I believe, as should anybody.  If people disagree with me and feel a need to start a thread about me or hate on me or whatever, that's good, they are standing up for what they believe in.  

Although like anybody, I find confrontation unsettling, I fully appreciate the fact it is a major catalyst for growth and learning.  If everybody just agreed with me and pissed in my pocket, I would stagnate. When people offer up challenging arguments it makes me look at my own point of view, and I can either change my stance or deepen my understanding of my own view and argue even more effectively for what I believe in.  Either way, my knowledge deepens.  To quote the bible 'iron sharpens iron'
1st Corinthians Chapter 13;11  8)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2013, 04:19:40 PM »

Ekul
shizzo81
same level

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #261 on: December 07, 2013, 04:21:52 PM »

Ekul
shizzo81
same level

you are right
of course but
why did your
husband leave
your ass for
another
man

you weren't
getting the job
done in bed
or was it
because of
your stinky box

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 07, 2013, 04:32:51 PM »
you are right
of course but
why did your
husband leave
your ass for
another
man

you weren't
getting the job
done in bed
or was it
because of
your stinky box

Calm down Alex. This easily could be Chaos.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #263 on: December 07, 2013, 04:34:29 PM »

Internet Tough Guy
you are also
on shizzo81
bottom level

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #264 on: December 07, 2013, 04:34:36 PM »

Ekul
shizzo81
same level

Brutal apples n' oranges, sis

Internet Tough Guy

« Reply #265 on: December 07, 2013, 04:39:08 PM »

Internet Tough Guy
you are also
on shizzo81
bottom level

if you stayed
on the bottom
your husband
would not have
left your fat ass
for another man

another lonely
holiday season
for you and your
seven cats

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: December 07, 2013, 04:40:58 PM »
nope sorry i have a job a wife and kids and a normal life , the only thing in my mind is coming home to a hot meal,and a piece of ass for dessert. Try some you may have a different outlook instead of riding ekuls dick. Im not trying to own anyone but what ekul say is just another white mans opinion.
i

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: December 07, 2013, 04:57:13 PM »
nope sorry i have a job a wife and kids and a normal life , the only thing in my mind is coming home to a hot meal,and a piece of ass for dessert. Try some you may have a different outlook instead of riding ekuls dick. Im not trying to own anyone but what ekul say is just another white mans opinion.

You started a thread about outing E-Kul.  You going to out him or what?  This thread is a huge letdown.   :-[

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #268 on: December 07, 2013, 04:58:08 PM »
You started a thread about outing E-Kul.  You going to out him or what?  This thread is a huge letdown.   :-[

E Kul has outed himself throughout the thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 07, 2013, 04:59:29 PM »
E Kul has outed himself throughout the thread.
Wrong. E-kul is a pitbull. Kind of ironic.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2013, 05:00:54 PM »
E Kul the master manipulator.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2013, 05:25:28 PM »
after your done smoking his pipe!!
i

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2013, 05:34:49 PM »
E Kul is like the villain in movies at the end when u think hes dead he comes back , and the audience feels helpless.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: December 07, 2013, 05:37:07 PM »
E Kul is like the villain in movies at the end when u think hes dead he comes back , and the audience feels helpless.

;D

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #274 on: December 08, 2013, 12:37:54 AM »
The post is over two years old (NarcissisticDeity has hard on for me and collects all my posts to strengthen his wank-bank collection), and yes at the time I rarely left the house after several extremely stressful events in my life.  As for today, I regularly get outdoors and enjoy walking and hiking as I once did.

I don't consider myself bitter, angry yes, or I would describe it more as outraged.  Personally, I think the fact more people aren't outraged by the current climate the world finds itself in is remarkable.  I believe people are too busy using psychological defenses to minimise and deny the reality of the world around the, because they feel powerless to do anything about it.  People are too afraid to  express their outrage for fear of being outcast.  Personally, the freedom that comes from expressing  oneself openly and honestly far outweighs any benefit from being accepted by the moronic masses. If the mainstream start agreeing with me, then I will know I have gone wrong somewhere,

Gotcha, that's good then - you sound good too here.
!