Author Topic: Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free.  (Read 7281 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free.
« on: December 11, 2013, 04:57:19 PM »
A judge has let off a 16-year-old boy who killed four people while driving drunk after the teen's lawyers claimed his rich parents spoiled him and never taught him about consequences.

Ethan Couch of Keller, Texas, had faced 20 years behind bars but walked away with 10 years of probation Tuesday, something that angered his victims' families.

Couch's blood alcohol reading was .24 and he also had a Valium in his system after he and a group of friends stole alcohol from Walmart, drank it and later piled into his pick-up truck. Driving 70 miles in a 40 miles per hour zone, he struck and killed four pedestrians as well as injuring two of his own passengers who remain paralyzed.

Youth pastor Brian Jennings; mother and daughter Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell all died in the accident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521743/Ethan-Couch-crash-Drink-driving-teen-killed-spared-jail-hes-rich.html
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Rich Kid kills 4 people and walks free.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 04:59:26 PM »

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 05:05:18 PM »
A judge has let off a 16-year-old boy who killed four people while driving drunk after the teen's lawyers claimed his rich parents spoiled him and never taught him about consequences.

Seemed like a perfect time to learn no?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 05:25:45 PM »
so the christians got smoked

and the devil kid walks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 05:28:34 PM »

Ethan Couch of Keller, Texas, had faced 20 years behind bars but walked away with 10 years of probation Tuesday, something that angered his victims' families.

Couch's blood alcohol reading was .24 and he also had a Valium in his system after he and a group of friends stole alcohol from Walmart, drank it and later piled into his pick-up truck. Driving 70 miles in a 40 miles per hour zone, he struck and killed four pedestrians as well as injuring two of his own passengers who remain paralyzed.

Youth pastor Brian Jennings; mother and daughter Hollie and Shelby Boyles; and 24-year-old Breanna Mitchell all died in the accident.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2521743/Ethan-Couch-crash-Drink-driving-teen-killed-spared-jail-hes-rich.html
He did a good thing.  He killed a youth pastor.  Just think, this youth pastor will now never infect any more minds with Religious poison.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 05:36:44 PM »

Seemed like a perfect time to learn no?
Actually, this proves that they were right. No consequences. But, this will weigh heavily on his conscious. He will forever be known as the guy who killed 4 people and got off. If he was drinking before, he's gonna be a stone cold drunk from now on....
so the christians got smoked

and the devil kid walks
he just created his own hell...

MikMaq

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 05:37:31 PM »
He did a good thing.  He killed a youth pastor.  Just think, this youth pastor will now never infect any more minds with Religious poison.
One of these days your gonna get punched in the face hard, please use your fucktard reasoning when it happens.

Anyhow this kid reminds me of this guy.

MikMaq

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 05:38:50 PM »
Actually, this proves that they were right. No consequences. But, this will weigh heavily on his conscious. He will forever be known as the guy who killed 4 people and got off. If he was drinking before, he's gonna be a stone cold drunk from now on....he just created his own hell...
Ironically I know a guy that did something similar guys a bit of soulless nothing now.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 05:42:19 PM »
Ironically I know a guy that did something similar guys a bit of soulless nothing now.
Because it (the incident) effs with the mind. That you got off and that you are guilty. Throughout his whole teen yrs, the kids will remind him of it. And he will be considered a pariah. Which leads to more drinking due to depression or trying to forget it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 05:42:44 PM »
One of these days your gonna get punched in the face hard, please use your fucktard reasoning when it happens.

Anyhow this kid reminds me of this guy.
No I`m not.  I am usually armed.  ;D

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 05:45:22 PM »

Your trolling has been complete shit the past few days.

Sometimes there is such a thing as too much chum in the water.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2013, 05:49:46 PM »
This kid is pathetic. He won't learn, because he still hasn't been taught the consequences of his actions. Hopefully he did learn, but I doubt it.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2013, 05:51:49 PM »

Adonis pose

O

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2013, 05:52:57 PM »
No I`m not.  I am usually armed.  ;D

Yeah, 14 inch arms.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2013, 06:05:43 PM »

Sounds about right

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2013, 06:09:01 PM »
It's what I've been saying for years about alcohol laws - they're intended to protect rich white people.

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 06:10:08 PM »

You are the only getbigger if I met in real life I would punch you in the face no questions ask.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 06:17:12 PM »
 helps to be white and rich

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2013, 06:18:22 PM »
helps to be white and rich

I DO NOT trust rich WHITE people.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2013, 06:29:22 PM »
Whitey is a pisser. No wonder he gets knocked the fuck out on WorldStarHipHop.
O

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2013, 06:34:05 PM »
Neither do I

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »

What a sad little fella you are.. Don't give up on life man - you may have failed at everything so far but you can find soemthing your good at. I knew an insurance adjuster that your pic reminds me of - poor guy never realized what a laughing stock he was to the others.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2013, 06:44:47 PM »
What a sad little fella you are.. Don't give up on life man - you may have failed at everything so far but you can find soemthing your good at. I knew an insurance adjuster that your pic reminds me of - poor guy never realized what a laughing stock he was to the others.
Sounds like you have some issues you need to work out with yourself.  I knew you would get all curled up in a ball over this because of your penchant for overly attached youth ministers. Its okay to jettison your childhood superstition.  However, I do not know if it will cure your lust.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2013, 07:53:17 PM »
Ban Drunk Driving!!

and Trucks!!

and Wal-Mart for enabling!!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2013, 10:18:51 PM »
Even though his parents wealth and influence "saved" him from 20 years in prison, he is still fucked and he will not become the heir they were hoping for.

His life from now and 10 years won't be what they hoped it would be for him 5 years ago.