Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 38317 times)

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2006, 02:52:50 AM »
.......you decide that you wanted to juice?

Were you ever worried about your health?

What finally pushed you over the edge?

I'm really just curious, not hating.

I had always been interested, as I found out pretty early in the game that u can't get as big as I like without the special sauce.

I read up on my stuff and realised the health problems weren't major if u were smart and didn't abuse the stuff, like any other drug or substance.

I had been on just under 100kgs for a while and I'm pretty tall and a hard gainer, so I decided to take a few dbols. I was 22 years old. After a while I was talked into injecting by a couple of guys who knew what they were talking about, plus I further read up on the amounts needed etc.

At this point in time, I'm not as big as I would like and feel the veterinary stuff doesn't work well for me. I'm gonna stick with the sust from now on even if it costs more than other stuff.

jeffrey.

• Getbig III
  • i love the pdi
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2006, 06:05:00 AM »
I understand that steroids are the great equalizer, but for every personal gain a bodybuilder makes with steroids, he takes a little away from the sport as a whole.
you may not be on steroids but you are obviously on some sort of drug to say such a retarded thing. ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2006, 06:41:33 AM »
Double XL, you claim to weigh a lean 290, you make 200k a year, and you are the biggest badass known to man.

You'd think a guy with that many talents and gifts would manage to put ONE pic online.

Blah, blah, you can talk about how you don't feel the need to post one, you're secure, etc.

But by making such outlandish claims - 290 of muscle would make you one of the top Bbers in the world-  75 pounds natural the first year is physically impossible - you REALLY should validate your claims with a pic.

Or, you could just close this name and open another of your gimmick account. I rather miss Bro_in_the_know.  :-\

Gunnar R

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2006, 06:49:25 AM »
Without steroids, there IS no "sport".

You can get BIG without steroids or you can get RIPPED without steroids, but you really can't do BOTH at the same time.  Ever seen a true natural show? What a joke...most of the competitors look like they don't even work out because of all the muscle they lost in order to get their fat down. Hell... some of them even have that "skinny-fat" look.   ::)

Exactly.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2006, 07:40:25 AM »
Kitty like Ragu...... :)

DIV
fuck Ragu, that stuff is like ketchup compared to real gravy, i make my own with meatballs, salcicca, veal, pork butt thrown in.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2006, 07:54:15 AM »
the human body was not made to carry hundreds of pounds of muscles, with concentration-camp levels of bodyfat.

Considering I don't have any other bad habits other than AAS, I'd say I'm doing "OK".

It's basically the same as cattle-fattening. Today's musculature resembles that of horses.

Looks impressive but in the end the bodyweight eventually has to come back down again to avoid life-shortening stresses to the body caused by carrying extra weight. A boring reality.

The Myostatin gene might be useful for cows, but life expectancy isn't an issue with them.  :D
Long-term, unnatural size & weight gains are counter-productive. This is completely aside from any internal damage roids might cause.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2006, 09:33:10 AM »
Double XL, you claim to weigh a lean 290, you make 200k a year, and you are the biggest badass known to man.
I NEVER CLAIMED TO MAKE 200K A YEAR, I SAID OVER A 100, BUT IN ACCTUALITY I ONLY PAY MYSELF $1200 A WEEK, THE REST GOES INTO MY COMPANY.

You'd think a guy with that many talents and gifts would manage to put ONE pic online.
\
NO.

Blah, blah, you can talk about how you don't feel the need to post one, you're secure, etc.

YES
  75 pounds natural the first year is physically impossible - you REALLY should validate your claims with a pic.
I WENT FROM  140 TO 215 IN A A LITTLE OVER YEAR, 50LBS IN MY FIRST 6 MONTHS I GAIN MUSCLE VERY EASILY.  IT WAS AT LEAST 60-65LBS OF LEAN MUSCLE THAT I GAINED, I KNOW YOUR GENETICS ARE TERRIBLE SO ITS HARD FOR YOU TO FATHOM, BUT THATS THE FACTS.
But by making such outlandish claims - 290 of muscle would make you one of the top Bbers in the world
IM OFFSEASON BRUTHA, 6 FEET/5 11 AT 290, I WOULD BE 235- 250 IN TRUE CONTEST SHAPE, I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ONE OF THE TOP BODYBUILDERS IN THE WORLD, NOT UNLESS I ADD MORE MASS.  I WOULD NEVER COMETE IN BODYBUILDING ANYHOW, I DONT HAVE ANY DESIRE TO GET UP ON STAGE IN A THONG AND POSE.
Or, you could just close this name and open another of your gimmick account. I rather miss Bro_in_the_know
GIMMICK ACCOUNTS ARE FOR THE WEAK.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2006, 09:38:18 AM »
And the "company" is off course The Squad if you did not noticed it.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2006, 09:43:01 AM »
And the "company" is off course The Squad if you did not noticed it.
VERY TRUE.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2006, 09:50:10 AM »
NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.
yeah we know no one picks on the retard in highschool they all laugh at your silly ? and to walk around thinking your the baddest in the world shows stupid you really are. There is always someone willing to go futher to win a fight so dont talk this silly non sense and be real to yourself

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:53 AM »
yeah we know no one picks on the retard in highschool they all laugh at your silly ? and to walk around thinking your the baddest in the world shows stupid you really are. There is always someone willing to go futher to win a fight so dont talk this silly non sense and be real to yourself
LISTEN BRUTHA, WHEN YOU'RE AS BIG AS I AM PEOPLE JUST DONT FUCK WITH YOU, FACTS ARE FACTS AND NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.  ONCE YOU GAIN SOME MUSCLE YOULL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2006, 10:03:08 AM »
LISTEN BRUTHA, WHEN YOU'RE AS BIG AS I AM PEOPLE JUST DONT f**k WITH YOU, FACTS ARE FACTS AND NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.  ONCE YOU GAIN SOME MUSCLE YOULL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.
while I am not the biggest I am 5'11 and 230 lbs and maybe 10% bf and I am an experienced caage fighter so I know how to fight and I still say no one is that bad so calnm down and realize while you may be big a lot of people are bigger so let the truth be told

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2006, 10:07:37 AM »
while I am not the biggest I am 5'11 and 230 lbs and maybe 10% bf and I am an experienced caage fighter so I know how to fight and I still say no one is that bad so calnm down and realize while you may be big a lot of people are bigger so let the truth be told
NO, ACTUALLY THERE ARENT ALOT OF PEOPLE BIGGER THAN ME BRUTHA, IVE NEVER COME IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE BIGGER THAN ME.  BELIVE IT OR NOT, THEIR ARENT MANY 290LB+ BODYBUILDERS OUT THERE,  EVEN 230LBS OF MUSCLE LIKE YOUSELF IS RARE.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2006, 10:09:27 AM »
LISTEN BRUTHA, WHEN YOU'RE AS BIG AS I AM PEOPLE JUST DONT f**k WITH YOU, FACTS ARE FACTS AND NO ONE FUCKS WITH ME.  ONCE YOU GAIN SOME MUSCLE YOULL KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.

i agree... and everyone wants to be your friend. cuz they think u got the "magic potion" or "pill" to make them big.
real men= no rubbers

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2006, 10:14:03 AM »
Stay off the sauce....keep it clean kids.

MOS

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: January 07, 2006, 10:17:39 AM »
i was on test for 6months straight. i got bloodwork done and everything was fine cholesterol etc.... its when people resort to pain killers and rec drugs they then screw themselves up
real men= no rubbers

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: January 07, 2006, 10:44:40 AM »
you may not be on steroids but you are obviously on some sort of drug to say such a retarded thing. ???

yeah, i've got to be smoking something.  only an idiot would submit a well formed sentence...

testicles

« Reply #92 on: January 07, 2006, 11:14:00 AM »
I rarely do oral

we've all had a gf like you at some point >:(

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #93 on: January 07, 2006, 11:16:30 AM »
75 pounds natural the first year is physically impossible

Or, you could just close this name and open another of your gimmick account. I rather miss Bro_in_the_know.  :-\

^Exacty right on both points, Robert.

75lbs of lean mass in the first year?  Not possible. 

I also think "Double XL" is a gimmick account.

Just not sure who it is yet.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Beyond Genetics

« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »
i was on test for 6months straight. i got bloodwork done and everything was fine cholesterol etc.... its when people resort to pain killers and rec drugs they then screw themselves up

It depends on the dose of test,,,   if you take over a gram a week for 6-months you're good cholesterol will be almost nothing...  trust me...

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2006, 11:27:08 AM »
 i think if XXL would just post a pic we would settle a lot of things....lets see this massive beast ;D

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2006, 11:30:44 AM »
we've all had a gf like you at some point >:(

I knew you were lurking!   >:(

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Big_D

• Getbig IV
  • CockDees without the drugs!
« Reply #97 on: January 07, 2006, 11:55:36 AM »
I appreciate all of the insight. People have accused me of taking and offered me on several occasions when I told them I was at a sticking point.
Sometimes I get frustrated with sticking points and not being able to achieve my goal and the though passes my mind "What would it be like to walk around with 23' arms and a 600lb bench"?

Then I think about the health concerns.  Sometimes I can empathize with people who juice because I can see the justification when you get frustrated but then I always think about the long term effects.
Dont hate playa

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 07, 2006, 11:59:48 AM »
When I was still in the military and realized that no matter how good my nutrition was, I would have a hard time getting stronger with all the running we did.  I made a conscious decision to research it and look in to it so when I got out I could turn to the "Dark Side".

Join meee!! And together we can rule the galaxy!!!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2006, 12:09:52 PM »
^Exacty right on both points, Robert.

75lbs of lean mass in the first year?  Not possible. 

I also think "Double XL" is a gimmick account.

Just not sure who it is yet.

DIV

Doesn't sarcasm usually call bullshit on people who make outlandish claims? He did with that dude that said he snapped a German Shepherds back but he hasn't with DOUBLE XL.