Author Topic: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....  (Read 37937 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Serious question for those who juice: At what point did.....
« Reply #175 on: January 07, 2006, 06:37:24 PM »
240, "DIVISION" AND KNNY187 GOT OWNED.

DoubleXS = Parroting Pawn.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: January 07, 2006, 06:43:22 PM »
240=OWNED
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #177 on: January 07, 2006, 06:44:30 PM »
I CO OWN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
bullshit...you own a dildo which you frequently shove up your ass ::) fag...double xl=bitch

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2006, 06:45:44 PM »
bullshit...you own a dildo which you frequently shove up your ass ::) fag...double xl=bitch
RELAX BRUTHA!

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #179 on: January 07, 2006, 06:47:13 PM »

Don't knock till you've tried it.  ;)

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: January 07, 2006, 06:47:15 PM »
and i'm sure you turn them all down right, "freakBB", hahaha. ::)
why...you want some?  i bet your the type of guy who goes into a gay bar and says (whos pitchin'..im catchin...any takers?) queer

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #181 on: January 07, 2006, 06:49:25 PM »

Hmmmm... check #185.  I see it's a long-established company.   ::)

Also, given that he has access to the "company checks" at 9pm on a Saturday night, I'm guessing it's a one-man operation he's running out of a shoebox in his bedroom.

Does anyone else find it strange he has the ability to scan a check and post it on the internet, yet can't manage a pic?
Ron: "I am lazy."

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2006, 06:50:55 PM »

Hmmmm... check #185.  I see it's a long-established company.

Also, given that he has access to the "company checks" at 9pm on a Saturday night, I'm guessing it's a one-man operation he's running out of a shoebox in his bedroom.

Does anyone else find it strange he has the ability to scan a check and post it on the internet, yet can't manage a pic?
YES GOATBOY, THAT IS THE 185TH CHECK IVE EVER WROTE ::)  DUMBASS.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2006, 06:52:29 PM »
YES GOATBOY, THAT IS THE 185TH CHECK IVE EVER WROTE ::)  DUMBASS.

Well, given that most bank accounts start with check #100, it would be the 85th.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2006, 06:53:07 PM »

YES, I DO PAPERWORK, QUICKBOOKS, EVERYTHING ALL FROM MY HOUSE, IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

WHEN DID I SAY I COULDNT POST A PIC?  WHERES YOUR PIC?

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2006, 06:54:33 PM »
Well, given that most bank accounts start with check #100, it would be the 85th.
BY ANY CHANCE, HAVE YOU EVER SWITCHED YOUR BANK?  I HAVE, MAYBE THATS WHY, WHO KNOWS ::)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #186 on: January 07, 2006, 07:09:34 PM »
I MEAN WE ALL CAN'T BE AS SUCCESFUL AS YOU "GOATBOY",  HAHA, WHAT A CLOWN.  THERES ALOT OF MONEY IN CONSTRUCTON, I HAVE 13 EMPLOYEES, I DO VERY WELL IN MY OPPINION, I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE SOME CONGLOMERATE COMPANY, IVE ONLY BEEN DOING THIS 2 YEARS AND IM 26 YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO BE RUNNING SOME MASSIVE OPERATION, BUT MY COMPANY IS WORTH OVER A MILLION, FYI.   

GIVE ME SOME TIME GOATBOY, HOPEFULLY ONE DAY ILL BE AS SUCCESFUL AS YOU.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: January 07, 2006, 07:10:47 PM »
HEY GOATBOY, MAYBE SOMETIME YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO BE AS SUCCESFUL AS YOU, ID APPRECIATE IT.

Slick Vic

« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2006, 07:18:05 PM »
  Using sauce was the worse decision I ever made, in my life. At a height of 6'5, I achieved a bodyweight of 315 lbs, true, but it was pointless because I don't have good bodybuilding genetics. Besides, for someone of my height and bone structure, 315 lbs is not really that extraordinary. Very big, yes, but nothing that made me look freakish.

As for the health thing, I sincerely don't know. My guess is that I'm probably all fucked up on the inside, even though I still look healthy outside. When I was saucing hardcore, I had a one rep max of 610 lbs, on the bench. Now that I'm sauce-free and down to 260 lbs, my strengh is way down, but I can still do a single with 440 lbs and I can do eight reps with four plates a side. Also, when I was saucing, I had a really, really bad temper.

On more than one occasion, I felt an undescribable urge to murder some of the posters of this board, for some commentaries they made at the time. In all honesty, if they were standing in front of me, I think I would have killed them. I'm dead serious, man. I thank my lucky stars they were away from me, because otherwise I'd be on death row, or facing a life-term. As an example, I killed my neighbors german shephard with my bare hands, by breaking his spine. Needpless to say, I'm being sued both for aggravated assault and property damage.

The bottom line is that sauce isn't worth it, man. You don't need it to get big; they are only indispensable if you need to be both huge AND  ripped, simultaneously. For the professional bodybuilder, they are a necessity, because they need to display muscularity, which involves taking your bodyfat to really low levels. When you lose bodyfat, you also lose muscle. So, to SHOW large muscles, you definitely need sauce. Myself, I have never weighed above 240 lbs while being really, really ripped(4% bodyfat)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
You're a PRIME EXAMPLE of someone who shouldn't have been on it.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2006, 07:24:48 PM »

That's unlikely, but don't get too down on yourself about it... statistically, most people aren't.

HEY GOATBOY, MAYBE SOMETIME YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME TIPS ON HOW TO BE AS SUCCESFUL AS YOU, ID APPRECIATE IT.

Okay, here's some advice:

Go back to high school, and graduate this time (pay particular attention in English class, as I'm guessing that's what fuccked you up the first time around). Then, go get a degree (from a real college, not a "community" or "state" school).  Lastly, go get a masters from a top Ivy-league school.

After you've done all this, get back to me and I'll share step #2 with you.

::)

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2006, 07:25:36 PM »
I WANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL WHO WANTS TO TEACH ME?
ASK GOATBOY BRUTHA!  I MEAN ITS OBVIOUS THAT GOATBOY IS SUCCESFUL, HE POSTS ON THE X-BOARD ALL DAY, STUDIES HAVE SHOWN THAT MORE OFTEN THAN NOT PEOPLE WHO POST DOWN AT THE X-BOARD ARE OF A MUCH HIGHER CLASS THAN THE AVERAGE CITZEN.  I HEAR THE CEO OF TOYOTA POSTS THERE UNDER THE HANDLE "GEO".

suckmymuscle

« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2006, 09:21:29 PM »
Hahahaha. " The roids got me all angry and I killed my neighbours dog "

Yeah, I'm sure it was the sauce.

I bet this fag used that excuse because he's a closet psycho. Not to mention he was 315lb fat f**k who was a walking heart attack.

He probably would have blamed suace for a heart attack too. Hahaha, what a fag.

If I'm fag, what are you. I mean, at least I don't keep sucking on Goatboy's dick continuously like you, nor am I made a bitch by everyone here like you, again and again. Have you no shame? Just on this thread, you have been owned so many times it seems they have put you on auction. Go back to drinking men milk, cun t, so that maybe, someday, you might weight 100 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #192 on: January 07, 2006, 09:25:41 PM »
You're a PRIME EXAMPLE of someone who shouldn't have been on it.  ::)

There are MANY prime examples, like me. Go ahead and sauce, fucktard, and you might end up killing your lover-boy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

blaster

• Getbig III
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #193 on: January 07, 2006, 09:47:30 PM »
suckmymuscle, why did u kill ur neighbours dog? Just curious. As u can probably tell from my avatar, I'm a dog lover.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #194 on: January 07, 2006, 09:52:53 PM »
In terms of bb I'm fat....in terms of non-bb's I'm not fat.....in terms of bb I'm big, but not huge.....in term of non-bb's I'm huge......I'm the guy you see in the gym all the time and think, "damn that dude's big."  Then you see a pro or national bb next to me and you think, "oh, he's not as big as I thought."  I weigh more than the bb, I push more weight than the bb, but the bb has such amazing shape, is tan and much leaner (hence the illusion created by bb....220 can look bigger than 320) that he looks bigger and better than me....it'll always be that way and there not much I can do about it.

I am in the same boat as you, bro.

No matter how clean I eat, I will never be cut, genetically it's just not there for me.

Even when I was in the Army running 3+ miles per day and lifting at night I was not cut.  Granted I was in great shape, but no abs, even though my BF% was low.  I'm not predisposed to the cut look. 

I lift for strength now and do cardio just to keep my heart healthy.  I am like you, large, but by no means a bodybuilder.  On AAS, I get denser and stronger, but my overall shape doesn't change much.  It's mainly strength that changes for me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #195 on: January 07, 2006, 10:26:29 PM »
That's unlikely, but don't get too down on yourself about it... statistically, most people aren't.

Okay, here's some advice:

Go back to high school, and graduate this time (pay particular attention in English class, as I'm guessing that's what fuccked you up the first time around). Then, go get a degree (from a real college, not a "community" or "state" school).  Lastly, go get a masters from a top Ivy-league school.

After you've done all this, get back to me and I'll share step #2 with you.

::)

for somebody so rich and successful you are awfully bitter about the owning Kamali gave you at tyson's corner in D.C. ::)

your maid must not know the proper way to fluff your pillows :D

E

E

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: January 08, 2006, 12:36:54 AM »
I MEAN WE ALL CAN'T BE AS SUCCESFUL AS YOU "GOATBOY",  HAHA, WHAT A CLOWN.  THERES ALOT OF MONEY IN CONSTRUCTON, I HAVE 13 EMPLOYEES, I DO VERY WELL IN MY OPPINION, I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE SOME CONGLOMERATE COMPANY, IVE ONLY BEEN DOING THIS 2 YEARS AND IM 26 YOU CANT EXPECT ME TO BE RUNNING SOME MASSIVE OPERATION, BUT MY COMPANY IS WORTH OVER A MILLION, FYI.   

Hey nice. a cool mil.

spidey007

• Getbig II
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #197 on: January 08, 2006, 02:20:20 AM »
Ming...Double XS, just post your god damn lousy ass pic so we can all f with you ...we need something to cheer us all up....

u r owned

Slick Vic

« Reply #198 on: January 08, 2006, 04:49:37 AM »
  There are MANY prime examples, like me. Go ahead and sauce, fucktard, and you might end up killing your lover-boy.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
And there are MANY who are RESPONSIBLE. I think I just pushed this clown's "sensitive" button.  :-*

suckmymuscle

« Reply #199 on: January 08, 2006, 05:39:26 AM »
And there are MANY who are RESPONSIBLE. I think I just pushed this clown's "sensitive" button.  :-*

Shut the fuck up. Your posts make you a poster boy, for mental retardation. I was replying to the thread starter's question and you, having nothing to contribute, made an idiotic attack on me.

SUCKMYMUSCLE