Author Topic: Ever measured your IQ?  (Read 10954 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Ever measured your IQ?
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:27:22 PM »
Just clocked in at 146 on Stanford-Binet. Remember doing another test and being in the high 130's. I don't think those are very accurate. I remember the docs talking about my birth mother being close to 150. She was nuts borderline schizo and used to beat the shit out of me so many 'LOL'... my older sister is above me as well, so I guess genetics has to do with it. Anyway, taking the mensa test on Monday. Braaaains ;D

®

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Ever measured your IQ?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 11:32:24 PM »
Very nice Alex!

Mensa Bob (my good friend in the north here in Swe and a prestigious member here on the forums), got 161 on the Stanfiord-Binet, myself i got 90 or so.

This was several years ago mind you, i'm more prone to get around 50-70 on any IQ-test these days due to mental regression and my brain devolving back to a shapeless amoebic mass due to events in life :D

Back in the 90s, it was always Mensa who had the brains, only thing i had was the willpower, the will to prevail.

Although i did have max points on that Intelligence tests they had for the Military, which i can't remember what it's called, not like it matters any since it's more than 20 years ago lol

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 12:09:18 AM »
If Alex is 146 I'm 192.  ::)

Obviously the "IQ" (oh brother  ::)) test is useless.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 12:13:27 AM »
Very nice Alex!

Mensa Bob (my good friend in the north here in Swe and a prestigious member here on the forums), got 161 on the Stanfiord-Binet, myself i got 90 or so.

This was several years ago mind you, i'm more prone to get around 50-70 on any IQ-test these days due to mental regression and my brain devolving back to a shapeless amoebic mass due to events in life :D

Back in the 90s, it was always Mensa who had the brains, only thing i had was the willpower, the will to prevail.

Although i did have max points on that Intelligence tests they had for the Military, which i can't remember what it's called, not like it matters any since it's more than 20 years ago lol
this is the truth, kwon was always the willpower. I was the one that came up with the plan and he was the raw power that did the dirty work.

Alex if you have any questions about mensa just ask kwon and he will forward the question to me.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 12:21:29 AM »
this is the truth, kwon was always the willpower. I was the one that came up with the plan and he was the raw power that did the dirty work.

Alex if you have any questions about mensa just ask kwon and he will forward the question to me.

bit of a coincidence since you had stated that mensa bob was supposed to be mesa bob, no?    Freudian? you know, when you think of one thing but mention a mother - oops , I mean another!!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 12:22:03 AM »
Or you could send a PM to me about this, which i will Send Forward to Jensefisken and he will contact Mensa as soon as possible.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 12:23:11 AM »

You're Swedish too? Everyone here is Swedish, lol

Swedes are fucking hilarious people apparently  ;D

I always thought of Swedes as annoying radical liberals, but you guys are quite the opposite... lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 12:23:39 AM »
bit of a coincidence since you had stated that mensa bob was supposed to be mesa bob, no?    Freudian? you know, when you think of one thing but mention a mother - oops , I mean another!!

Mensa Bob is one of the more intelligent members of Mensa, but also lives up on the Mesa, and is related to the Menzers.

A Man of many talents and qualities.

He is a multifaceted chap, not just one thing that drives him. But yes, both the Mesa and the Mensa is Warm at Heart for him.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2013, 12:24:54 AM »
Mensa Bob is one of the more intelligent members of Mensa, but also lives up on the Mesa, and is related to the Menzers.

A Man of many talents and qualities.

He is a multifaceted chap, not just one thing that drives him. But yes, both the Mesa and the Mensa is Warm at Heart for him.

I respect him highly.   I just recall his anecdote regarding his handle on here.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 12:27:03 AM »

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2013, 12:27:45 AM »
Just clocked in at 146 on Stanford-Binet. Remember doing another test and being in the high 130's. I don't think those are very accurate. I remember the docs talking about my birth mother being close to 150. She was nuts borderline schizo and used to beat the shit out of me so many 'LOL'... my older sister is above me as well, so I guess genetics has to do with it. Anyway, taking the mensa test on Monday. Braaaains ;D

no they arent accurate...

i scored 142 in the mensa test...yes i am a certified mensan.

its pretty amazing that your mum adn sis is above 146...thats virtually unheard of..and close to 150?.... are you sure about that?

very rare to get anyone at or near 145..let alone 150...and 3 in the same family?- u should buy a lottery ticket.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2013, 12:29:31 AM »
haha yes .i was quite drunk when i made the handle  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2013, 12:31:00 AM »
You're Swedish too? Everyone here is Swedish, lol

Swedes are fucking hilarious people apparently  ;D

I always thought of Swedes as annoying radical liberals, but you guys are quite the opposite... lol
well i live in the northern part of sweden so there is not much to do in the winter thats why im quitr nuts....kwon is just born that way  ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2013, 12:31:24 AM »
haha yes .i was quite drunk when i made the handle  ;D

do you Swedes know of the twin girls from the video 'unbelievable madness in the fastlane' "??    bizarre story, can't tell if it is true?

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2013, 12:32:00 AM »
Very nice Alex!

bullshit. 161 ..

seriously anyone getting that in a properly proctored, controlled test, is a freak. a person of true genius, like, say, copernicus or newton or ..well, even einstein was less...

once you hit mid 130s, then u are in rarefied territory..its not a linear scale beyond that... it drops off rapidly. the smarts difference between someone with an iq of 135 and 145 is worlds...

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2013, 12:36:36 AM »
do you Swedes know of the twin girls from the video 'unbelievable madness in the fastlane' "??    bizarre story, can't tell if it is true?
was it about the sisters that got hit by cars and didnt get a scratch. I think they where high as fuck to ?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 12:37:29 AM »
Very nice Alex!

good info boss, thanks!

I would be curious to get Mensa_bob's take on this. I think a lot of it has to do with your state of mind at the time of the test. Had a lot of coffee today and one of those "Johnny on the spot" days.
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 12:38:52 AM »
®

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 12:39:12 AM »
was it about the sisters that got hit by cars and didnt get a scratch. I think they where high as fuck to ?

yes.  just saw it. pretty strange.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 12:42:58 AM »
bullshit. 161 ..

seriously anyone getting that in a properly proctored, controlled test, is a freak. a person of true genius, like, say, copernicus or newton or ..well, even einstein was less...

once you hit mid 130s, then u are in rarefied territory..its not a linear scale beyond that... it drops off rapidly. the smarts difference between someone with an iq of 135 and 145 is worlds...

It was Dr Jens Fiskén who conducted it, so one would assume it was properly proctored and controlled.

I only got 90 though (and it would definately have dropped off with quite a bit if i did the test today), all questions Mensa you'll have to ask Mensa himself.

I am definately not in rarified territory, but my good friend Mensa is definately.

Known him for years, eating heavy at the time.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 12:44:57 AM »

:o

®

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2013, 12:45:13 AM »

Is that the two blonde girls that the police were chasing or something, and the one girl got run over by a truck and still managed to run away? Freaky

Can we make a Sweden Q&A thread? lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 12:47:09 AM »
Is that the two blonde girls that the police were chasing or something, and the one girl got run over by a truck and still managed to run away? Freaky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_and_Sabina_Eriksson

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 12:47:44 AM »
didnt know there where a documentary abojt it. Just saw the clips when it happend. Found the documentary on youtube now and watched the first minutes...did one of them stab another man when she was released?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2013, 12:48:08 AM »

Can we make a Sweden Q&A thread? lol

Blond hair = Epic leans of physics defying Peace.
®