Author Topic: Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup  (Read 9496 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Inside the Saudi 9/11 coverup
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 10:34:11 AM »
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members...

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.  Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well, effects American security.

This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make.  Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
     Addressing the US Senate
     October 10, 2002

if there was a conspiracy, she was in on it.  unless she was stupid enough to believe all of what she says here.  because I've heard on many occasions liberals laugh out loud when they hear someone say exactly what Hillary says here.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 10:35:56 AM »
How do you suppose the CIA could exist, then?

yeah and shit leaks from them all the time.  what do you think the CIA is perfect?  or even close?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 10:41:59 AM »
yeah and shit leaks from them all the time.  what do you think the CIA is perfect?  or even close?

Tell me more about the CIA, bears. (and please cite your sources)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 11:01:50 AM »
It's as simple as  Bush withheld the data in order to keep strong relations with an oil producing nation who the United States also happens to sells a lot of weapons to.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 11:38:07 AM »
It's as simple as  Bush withheld the data in order to keep strong relations with an oil producing nation who the United States also happens to sells a lot of weapons to.

Ok - who gave Bush the data?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2013, 11:41:20 AM »
Ok - who gave Bush the data?

All Im saying is that if the data was withheld it was for diplomatic and monetary reasons and not a huge conspiracy theory in which bush plotted to crash planes into buildings.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2013, 11:43:58 AM »

All Im saying is that if the data was withheld it was for diplomatic and monetary reasons and not a huge conspiracy theory in which bush plotted to crash planes into buildings.

Correct - but however that data made its way to W - those people too knew about it and never said anything right? 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2013, 12:48:14 PM »
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members...

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.  Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well, effects American security.

This is a very difficult vote, this is probably the hardest decision I've ever had to make.  Any vote that might lead to war should be hard, but I cast it with conviction."

Senator Hillary Clinton (Democrat, New York)
     Addressing the US Senate
     October 10, 2002

if there was a conspiracy, she was in on it.  unless she was stupid enough to believe all of what she says here.  because I've heard on many occasions liberals laugh out loud when they hear someone say exactly what Hillary says here.

When just 3 months before, both Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell were saying Hussein had been neutralized, and was not at all a threat.

It has also been proven that Hussein and Al Q were enemies. He had been quite successful at keeping Al Q OUT of Iraq. It wasn't until the illegal US invasion that Al Q starting pouring into Iraq to kill American soldiers.

How does it feel to know that the Gov't is partnering with, arming, and supporting an organization whose members were actively involved with killing Americans?

ps: Guess who was in charge of security at the World Trade Centre? Yep, it was a Bush.
w

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2013, 01:31:52 PM »
When just 3 months before, both Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell were saying Hussein had been neutralized, and was not at all a threat.

It has also been proven that Hussein and Al Q were enemies. He had been quite successful at keeping Al Q OUT of Iraq. It wasn't until the illegal US invasion that Al Q starting pouring into Iraq to kill American soldiers.

How does it feel to know that the Gov't is partnering with, arming, and supporting an organization whose members were actively involved with killing Americans?

ps: Guess who was in charge of security at the World Trade Centre? Yep, it was a Bush.

OK.  so you're saying that Hillary Clinton was definitely part of this conspiracy as well?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2013, 01:38:49 PM »

and you know this?

did harry reid know this?  Hillary Clinton?  Biden?  Pelosi?  you see for the conspiracy theory to work, all or some of these people would have to have been involved.  and that's just not convenient for most CT'ers as, like I said before, they're liberal democrats first, CT'ers second.

bears

• Getbig IV

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2013, 01:41:35 PM »
Political whores do not need to be informed about facts, or conspiracies. They don't care about those. They care about votes, and will trumpet whatever meme is prevalent or handed to them.
w

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2013, 01:45:48 PM »
Tell me more about the CIA, bears. (and please cite your sources)

what do I have to tell other than they're not the God like organization that many claim them to be because they watch too many movies?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2013, 01:58:47 PM »
honestly I thought this board was done with all the fucking idiot conspiracy theorists.  why are they back?  you know by now even Bill Maher knows you're full of shit right?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2013, 11:11:47 AM »
what do I have to tell other than they're not the God like organization that many claim them to be because they watch too many movies?

No, bears, "God-like" isn't the first description that springs to mind.