Author Topic: Global warming is a hoax...  (Read 8918 times)

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Global warming is a hoax...
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2013, 03:44:00 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2013, 03:46:35 PM »
all planets that have died, have died frozen?

markofan

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2013, 03:47:58 PM »
necrosis

Origin of NECROSIS
Late Latin, from Greek nekrōsis, from nekroun to make dead, from nekros dead body
First Known Use: 1665

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2013, 03:49:50 PM »
 Eventually, even the universe itself will come to an end, as all of the energy in the universe is used up.

Every thing will be at the same temperature, and chemical reactions will cease.

No work can be done. No information will flow. Even intelligence, thought and imagination, will stop.

Nothing will ever change.

By then, perhaps 1000 billion years in the future, there will be nothing left of the universe, but darkness, emptiness, and absolute cold.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2013, 03:57:14 PM »
Weather manipulation to block the suns rays not only cools parts of the earth but also helps keep Vitamin D levels down in humans which then causes all sorts of health problems...Next time there is a sunny day, keep checking out the sun and watch how long it is before a cloud cover takes over and blocks out the sun...Shit has been going on for years now...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2013, 06:30:26 AM »
I don't think you understand.  You're using the last 134 years of data out of a possible 4.5 billion years.  So you're using roughly the last 0.00000297 % years.  How can you conclude based on that much data that global warming is real?  That's the same as performing a global HIV test, and only testing 2 persons out of the entire earth's population.  

Again, how can you scientifically make conclusions based on the last 134 years of data?   ???

No I don't think you understand, we know the climate cycles of the earth, evolution is real too by the way. We also have historical records which show things like the rate of warming/cooling, atmospheric conditions.

However, something is wrong, warming is occurring faster then we have ever accurately recorded, indicating that it is perhaps the hottest period in history, as it appears.

We don't need all of the data from all of history, we don't need to know all 4.5 billion years to tell that the composition of the atmoshpere is different, we have retrospective techniques.

What this shows is that we are warming very fast (trending more rapid then any of the historical climateric data indicates) and just had the warmest global month ever recorded. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, but luckily they did.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2013, 06:33:34 AM »
..just joshin.

November 2013 was the hottest month EVER recorded. Not good news.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/11

I don't think we can stop the shift. We are raping this planet hard, we have raped the bee's the dolphins and trayvon martin.

Recent studies show it is cooler in Europe today than it was 2000 years ago.  What do you have to say to that professor numbnuts?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2013, 06:33:55 AM »
too many people stand to make too much money and too little hard evidence proving that its humans ( as opposed to natural global cycles or other effects) for me to buy it.

anyone that does, without looking at all the bullshit that surrounds it... is a fucking sheep imho.

Dude the evidence is literally overwhelming, the scientifici community (this isn't fucking gallaleo's time, we all communicate and share ideas,peer review) points to us as the cause and what we are seeing (warmest months on record) are predictions of it. Ocean acidity is way up, keep feigning ignorance if it makes you feel good.

there are literally a million or more climate papers over the last 15 years, you know how many casted doubt on man made cause? less then .5%

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2013, 06:34:47 AM »
AL GORE PREDICTS ICE FREE ARCTIC BY 2013 !!!

yeah, right.............

http://thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/17207-al-gore-forecasted-ice-free-arctic-by-2013-ice-cover-expands-50

I go to Al Gore for my hardcore science, he is after all a climatologist so his predictions based on his poor understanding of the climate must be true. Hey, try not being an idiot for a minute.

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2013, 06:35:30 AM »
the scientifici community (this isn't fucking gallaleo's time, we all communicate and share ideas,peer review)

LOL

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2013, 06:35:45 AM »
Recent studies show it is cooler in Europe today than it was 2000 years ago.  What do you have to say to that professor numbnuts?

Ya, those recent studies ::)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2013, 06:37:46 AM »
LOL

I am meaning academics, things like pubmed for example increase medical knowledge exponetially by sharing the information and having it peer reviewed etc.If someone makes and outrageous claim they get checked by the world, not some guy in a church. Also, everyone is dying to prove this man made theory wrong, think of the fame, money, nobel etc... but it hasn't happened, probably because they cant'

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2013, 06:58:21 AM »
I am meaning academics, things like pubmed for example increase medical knowledge exponetially by sharing the information and having it peer reviewed etc.If someone makes and outrageous claim they get checked by the world, not some guy in a church. Also, everyone is dying to prove this man made theory wrong, think of the fame, money, nobel etc... but it hasn't happened, probably because they cant'

Sort of like proving Santa Claus isn't real?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2013, 07:04:29 AM »
No I don't think you understand, we know the climate cycles of the earth, evolution is real too by the way. We also have historical records which show things like the rate of warming/cooling, atmospheric conditions.

However, something is wrong, warming is occurring faster then we have ever accurately recorded, indicating that it is perhaps the hottest period in history, as it appears.

We don't need all of the data from all of history, we don't need to know all 4.5 billion years to tell that the composition of the atmoshpere is different, we have retrospective techniques.

What this shows is that we are warming very fast (trending more rapid then any of the historical climateric data indicates) and just had the warmest global month ever recorded. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, but luckily they did.

Based on this post alone, I have to assume you're either trolling, or incredibly stupid.   :-\

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2013, 07:12:33 AM »
..just joshin.

November 2013 was the hottest month EVER recorded. Not good news.

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/global/2013/11

I don't think we can stop the shift. We are raping this planet hard, we have raped the bee's the dolphins and trayvon martin.

You do realize that no one takes you fruit loop libtards serious right? This is not about the content, it's just when asshats like you post shit, it just loses all credibility.

We are laughing AT you, not with you.
$

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2013, 07:41:00 AM »
You do realize that no one takes you fruit loop libtards serious right? This is not about the content, it's just when asshats like you post shit, it just loses all credibility.

We are laughing AT you, not with you.

;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2013, 07:49:06 AM »
Sort of like proving Santa Claus isn't real?

ya just like that, because satellites, ocean, weather etc are as real as santa claus and of course you can't disprove the earth is warming like you can that santa doesn't exist. Both are testable hypotheses right? earth is warming or there is a fat magical man that flys through the air.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2013, 07:58:22 AM »
ya just like that, because satellites, ocean, weather etc are as real as santa claus and of course you can't disprove the earth is warming like you can that santa doesn't exist. Both are testable hypotheses right? earth is warming or there is a fat magical man that flys through the air.

If this week was hotter than last week, would you therefore assume the earth is getting hotter?   ???

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2013, 08:21:36 AM »
If this week was hotter than last week, would you therefore assume the earth is getting hotter?   ???
Are you perhaps referring to the fact that we only have what, 160 years of actual data?

Yeah, I think it's a little premature to jump to the "ZOMG WERE KILLING TEH EARTH!!!11!!" as we;;/

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2013, 08:26:24 AM »
Are you perhaps referring to the fact that we only have what, 160 years of actual data?

Yeah, I think it's a little premature to jump to the "ZOMG WERE KILLING TEH EARTH!!!11!!" as we;;/

Yes, I'm referring to the fact that 160 years of data means absolutely dick!  HTH!!!   :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2013, 08:27:58 AM »
Yes, I'm referring to the fact that 160 years of data means absolutely dick!  HTH!!!   :D
Meanwhile guys like Necrosis cause Al Gore to laugh all the way to the bank.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2013, 08:40:44 AM »

No, only a complete moron would ask a question like this.

Is that how you live? without context and reason

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2013, 08:42:57 AM »

The world disagrees with you, lets see twaddle versus the absolute best minds in the world who have dedicated their life to studying climatology?

why does it mean dick? is that not enough time to decide how the climate is being impacted? what measure are you comfortable with? is there anything that cycles faster then that time period that indicates accurate data on the climate? how about the historical data?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2013, 08:44:49 AM »
March 15, 2011

The enormous tsunami-spawning earthquake off Japan Friday not only shifted the planet's axis by several inches, it also sped up the Earth's rotation, shortening each day by 1.8 microseconds.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/environment/natural-disasters/how-the-japan-earthquake-made-the-day-shorter

This explains the last decades climate anomalies predicted by complicated models used by every climatologist.

Tell me loco, what impact would this have? It proves my point, the climate and earth is fragile, you would blame a random fucking tsunami and cite a one to two inch alteration in tilt. Not to mention it would have no impact at all, sorry couldn't resist. the earth's axis is mobile, following a roughly 41k cycle of oscillations of several degrees. How much movement would the axis of the earth need to move to go one degree more of tilt loco?

Also, explain to me variation in Milankovitch cycles and where we currently are, obviously that's incredibly important. also, what role does orbital forcing have on this issue, and does that explain the climate phenomenon?
There are more questions but we can start here.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2013, 08:45:26 AM »
2013 Will Finish One Of The Ten Coldest Years In US History, With The Largest Drop In Temperature

http://stevengoddard.wordpress.com/2013/12/20/2013-one-of-the-ten-coldest-years-in-us-history-with-the-largest-drop-in-temperature/