Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 161477 times)

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #200 on: December 21, 2013, 10:29:04 AM »
Let me just say that I brought this on myself and I don't deserve any of y'all's sympathy.  It has actually been a blessing in many ways. The day I was diagnosed was the first day of my life that I felt like I was human. And that's a humbling and uplifting thing. It's brought me to Christ. And cured me of my many addictions. :)

Good man. It sucks but at least you own it and stay positive. Luckily its not a death sentence like it was back in the day and you have a good chance at seeing a cure in this lifetime. With all the women we've all been with through the years we've all played hiv roulette at some point. We just got lucky that's all. My friend got it and he was less of a lady who're than I was so you never know. I don't judge. Peace bro.

Ps - how pathetic that people have nothing fucking better to do that out your personal business. Very fucking pathetic.

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
« Reply #201 on: December 21, 2013, 10:29:47 AM »
Hey big guy, sorry to hear this. Wish  you the best!!!

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #202 on: December 21, 2013, 10:30:00 AM »
From the wiki page:

In the early days, the CDC did not have an official name for the disease, often referring to it by way of the diseases that were associated with it, for example, lymphadenopathy, the disease after which the discoverers of HIV originally named the virus. They also used Kaposi's Sarcoma and Opportunistic Infections, the name by which a task force had been set up in 1981. At one point, the CDC coined the phrase "the 4H disease", since the syndrome seemed to affect Haitians, homosexuals, hemophiliacs, and heroin users. In the general press, the term "GRID", which stood for gay-related immune deficiency, had been coined. However, after determining that AIDS was not isolated to the gay community, it was realized that the term GRID was misleading and the term AIDS was introduced at a meeting in July 1982. By September 1982 the CDC started referring to the disease as AIDS

All of the early patients who contracted the desease died. All of them. It was a 100% death sentence.

Does anyone remember Ryan White, the little boy who contracted HIV during heart surgery? Elton John became a very close friend & all of Elton's money could be of no help. Doctor's simply didn't know how to treat it. He died in april of 1990. Just shy of 24 years ago...

Bikinislut why you gotta lie?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #203 on: December 21, 2013, 10:30:02 AM »

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #204 on: December 21, 2013, 10:31:09 AM »
Starting to wonder if this is a grand trollance given Adam's responses and Bombz's posts in this thead.

Reptilians?  The fuck?  

Toxoplasmosis is a protozoan disease of the brain that infects a lot of people with HIV.  It has severe psychiatric symptoms.  Im starting to believe Tbomz might actually have AIDS and is further along than he thinks or tells us.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 21, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »

Bosch

• Getbig III
« Reply #206 on: December 21, 2013, 11:08:57 AM »
Reptilians are Sevastese's territory.  >:(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #207 on: December 21, 2013, 11:12:03 AM »
  ;D not too soon.

You are a good sport, Taylor. Just make sure you don't affect anyone else with HIV!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #208 on: December 21, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »
How could someone fake such a horrible tragedy? Tbombz and True Adonis should be ashamed.

the trainer

« Reply #209 on: December 21, 2013, 11:14:58 AM »
Starting to wonder if this is a grand trollance given Adam's responses and Bombz's posts in this thead.
[/quote

Well now I think that you are going into denial, tbombz was actually in jail there was a thread about it a few months back and someone even check the police records in ca and verified that it was true.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #210 on: December 21, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
I was walking around town looking for Reptilians. Went into a grocery store with my shirt off and made an announcement "EVERYBODY, THERES REPTILIAN ALIENS ON THE PLANET. THEY ARE EATING OUR BABIES. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ILL BE OVER AT THE VALERO AT SUNDOWN WAITING FOR ANY OF YOU PUSSY ASS REPTILIANS WHO WILL SHOW UP. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. HAVE A GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. ".  They called the police. As I walked down the street outside I cop pulled up and got out of his car. I started yelling, because I was in the ghetto and there were about 20-30 people across the street at the Mexican market watching, "THE COPS A REPTILIAN ALIEN!!"  The cop started to get pissed off. So I yell "SEE, HES GETTING MAD BECAUSE HES A REPTILIAN!" While laughing hysterically and doing "high knees" standing in place. The cop approached to arrest me, and I put on the burners like I was Barry sanders. Unfortunately, I don't have juke moves like Barry sanders and I got hit from two directions at the same time by two different cops coming at me like they got into the football game too. Fuckers held me down and punched and kicked the living shit out of me till I'm yelling "just fucking kill me already" , thinking they were indeed Reptilians about to eat my flesh after this incident anyways. At which point they throw restraints over my legs, cuff me behind my back , throw a black bag over my head, and chuck me into the back of a squad car.
meth induced psychosis of peace. Man I dont miss those episodes one bit.  :D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #211 on: December 21, 2013, 11:17:20 AM »
How could someone fake such a horrible tragedy? Tbombz and True Adonis should be ashamed.

was it faked?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #212 on: December 21, 2013, 11:20:10 AM »
one of the first AIDS victims. Terrible way to die:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Rayford

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #213 on: December 21, 2013, 11:20:50 AM »

get well soon bro!
b

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 21, 2013, 11:21:06 AM »
meth induced psychosis of peace. Man I dont miss those episodes one bit.  :D

And yet you think it is ok to judge other people? Lets get one thing straight, you have to be dumb and gullible to try drugs like meth in the first place.

I am glad you seemed to have beaten the addiction, but you talk down to others here way too much.

Meth/heroin is about as low as it gets.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 21, 2013, 11:22:17 AM »
And yet you think it is ok to judge other people? Lets get one thing straight, you have to be dumb and gullible to try drugs like meth in the first place.

I am glad you seemed to have beaten the addiction, but you talk down to others here way too much.

You should focus on your own mental and physical problems.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #216 on: December 21, 2013, 11:22:28 AM »
Seriously, is this a trolling of epic proportions?   >:(

Dude, if Tbomz is just fucking with us, he can go fuck himself in a bunny suit.  Joking about things like this is fucking insulting to people really dying or ill.  Man, this will be lower than shizzo faking his own death. 

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #217 on: December 21, 2013, 11:23:22 AM »

Almost as lame as faking your own death...... ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 21, 2013, 11:25:14 AM »
Almost as lame as faking your own death...... ::)
That is why I said it nimrod. It was a troll joke.

Fuck, some of you are dumb.  :-\

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #219 on: December 21, 2013, 11:28:33 AM »
That is why I said it nimrod. It was a troll joke.

Fuck, some of you are dumb.  :-\

No....I got the absurdity of it.

And your 14 other attempts to attention-whore this thread.

Have a Merry Fuck Off And Die!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #220 on: December 21, 2013, 11:30:49 AM »
I was walking around town looking for Reptilians. Went into a grocery store with my shirt off and made an announcement "EVERYBODY, THERES REPTILIAN ALIENS ON THE PLANET. THEY ARE EATING OUR BABIES. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. ILL BE OVER AT THE VALERO AT SUNDOWN WAITING FOR ANY OF YOU PUSSY ASS REPTILIANS WHO WILL SHOW UP. THIS IS NOT A JOKE. HAVE A GOOD EVENING EVERYONE. ".  They called the police. As I walked down the street outside I cop pulled up and got out of his car. I started yelling, because I was in the ghetto and there were about 20-30 people across the street at the Mexican market watching, "THE COPS A REPTILIAN ALIEN!!"  The cop started to get pissed off. So I yell "SEE, HES GETTING MAD BECAUSE HES A REPTILIAN!" While laughing hysterically and doing "high knees" standing in place. The cop approached to arrest me, and I put on the burners like I was Barry sanders. Unfortunately, I don't have juke moves like Barry sanders and I got hit from two directions at the same time by two different cops coming at me like they got into the football game too. Fuckers held me down and punched and kicked the living shit out of me till I'm yelling "just fucking kill me already" , thinking they were indeed Reptilians about to eat my flesh after this incident anyways. At which point they throw restraints over my legs, cuff me behind my back , throw a black bag over my head, and chuck me into the back of a squad car.

Hah! :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #221 on: December 21, 2013, 11:45:40 AM »

I am glad you seemed to have beaten the addiction, but you talk down to others here way too much

:D yeah, cause I really give a flying fuck what a guy that cant even come to grip with his own addiction thinks about other addicts, not to mention a guy whos so obsessed with a website that he breaks down and begs like a bitch to be let out of TO, whos self-esteem is wrapped up in his 'e status', oh, and who actually thinks that addiction to alcohol is somehow 'better' than someone addicted to coke/meth/heroin.  Epic justification for ones continued failures in life.

oh, and just and FYI, alcohol is hy far the most destructive drug for your body, and alcoholics are often the worst kind of addicts, because they actually believe theyre somehow 'better' or 'acceptable' because alcohols legal.

youre a fucking sad excuse for a human being kid, and the fact that you climb on your moral high horse while youre neck deep in your own addiction is hilarious, to say the least.

Get some help kid.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: December 21, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »
:D yeah, cause I really give a flying fuck what a guy that cant even come to grip with his own addiction thinks about other addicts, not to mention a guy whos so obsessed with a website that he breaks down and begs like a bitch to be let out of TO, whos self-esteem is wrapped up in his 'e status', oh, and who actually thinks that addiction to alcohol is somehow 'better' than someone addicted to coke/meth/heroin.  Epic justification for ones continued failures in life.

oh, and just and FYI, alcohol is hy far the most destructive drug for your body, and alcoholics are often the worst kind of addicts, because they actually believe rhwyre slmehow -better' or 'acceptable' because alcohols legal.

youre a fucking sad excuse for a human being kid, and the fact that you climb on your moral high horse while youre neck deep in your own addiction is hilarious, to say the least.

Get some help kid.
Meth head meltdown. Add Shockwave to my scalp list.

Too easy chief.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #223 on: December 21, 2013, 11:49:09 AM »
:D yeah, cause I really give a flying fuck what a guy that cant even come to grip with his own addiction thinks about other addicts, not to mention a guy whos so obsessed with a website that he breaks down and begs like a bitch to be let out of TO, whos self-esteem is wrapped up in his 'e status', oh, and who actually thinks that addiction to alcohol is somehow 'better' than someone addicted to coke/meth/heroin.  Epic justification for ones continued failures in life.

oh, and just and FYI, alcohol is hy far the most destructive drug for your body, and alcoholics are often the worst kind of addicts, because they actually believe theyre somehow 'better' or 'acceptable' because alcohols legal.

Get some help kid.
oh, and meltdown

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2013, 11:50:31 AM »
Meth head meltdown. Add Shockwave to my scalp list.

Too easy chief.
haha, case in point, "you replied to me I win hahahahaa!"
sad.