Author Topic: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?  (Read 159108 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Tbombz, Clear the air once and for all. What are these for?
« Reply #400 on: December 21, 2013, 05:20:35 PM »
I do not understand?  Bikinislut can still make sweet love to me.
You abuse her and then wonder why she doesn't want to make love.   ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: December 21, 2013, 05:21:17 PM »
Pre prostitute whoring homo bunny suit hairy ass crack showing off TBombz was quite hot.  :P
But he was too fluffy. 

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #402 on: December 21, 2013, 05:22:19 PM »
anyone else download and start watching Philadelphia because of this thread?
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: December 21, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »
Pre prostitute whoring homo bunny suit hairy ass crack showing off TBombz was quite hot.  :P

I'm surprised that you wouldn't look beyond the physical. Clearly TBombz has had issues for some time. The stuff he's done are manifestations of his problems. Are you one of those women who like damaged people who they can save?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #404 on: December 21, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »
anyone else download and start watching Philadelphia because of this thread?
Good movie and good song.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #405 on: December 21, 2013, 05:25:21 PM »
You abuse her and then wonder why she doesn't want to make love.   ::)

Shizzo wouldn't know what to do with a woman like that.  I on the other hand have at least 30 minutes of lifetime experience under my belt.... :D ;) :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: December 21, 2013, 05:27:52 PM »
Shizzo wouldn't know what to do with a woman like that.  I on the other hand have at least 30 minutes of lifetime experience under my belt.... :D ;) :-*

30 mins is decent.   :D 

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #407 on: December 21, 2013, 05:29:24 PM »

;)

Don't think for a second you are not right on my list next to bikinislut.   :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: December 21, 2013, 05:30:27 PM »
;)

Don't think for a second you are not right on my list next to bikinislut.   :-*

She can test you out and if she gives the thumbs up then okay.   :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #409 on: December 21, 2013, 05:30:44 PM »

It really is.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #410 on: December 21, 2013, 05:30:57 PM »
Good movie and good song.

Only difference is tay-tay will end up suing volkswagon because he misinterpreted what a bug chaser is
"

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #411 on: December 21, 2013, 05:34:14 PM »
trust me, God exists. Over the summer I contemPlated being the anti-Christ, and when I was in solitary confinement in jail I tried to make a deal with the devil. I can now tell you, that if you ever do try to do that, and you are sincerely aching in your heart to make that deal, the devil will come. Luckily for me, for some reason I found favor with God and have been protected (for the most part). But I tell you what, when you feel like your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, and you start to pray to God from a humble place, then you might experience why I did in that situation: like an earthquake erupting all around you. And you will know that satan or one of his demons is throwing everything they possibly can at you to corrupt you or kill you and that God has blessed you with a shield. God is real my friend. Jesus is real. Satan is real. An the bible, believe it or not, is the literal and perfect history of this world. Satan has poisoned our culture and sciences for so long, an done such a good job that smart people like you are completely fooled by him. I was too. Every single human who has Ever lived has in some way been deceived by satan to some extent.  He was the serpent in the garden, and he is still today. He was one of gods most powerful angels and now him and his demons , still with their angelic powers, but bent on taking as many of gods people with them to hell and destruction as possible, deceive te world.  And their biggest success has been false science and the denial of Satan  himself. Pray to God humbly, tell him you are a sinner, that you can't make it with out him. And only when you approach with that humbleness OF KNOWING your infinite inferiority and wickedness and total dependence on him will he give you any response. You can not expect any response otherwise.  
This is proof right here God is a CRUTCH for the weak.  The moment a weak human being faces deep and tormenting suffering they bail out, they look for comfort and ways to repress, deny or minimise their suffering.  The TRUTH is, if you face your deep well of suffering and not repress or deny it, you will uncover a vast pool of wisdom and knowledge you never knew existed.  By running to a non-existent but comforting deity you stunt your emotional growth, you literally throw away the gift that has been given you.  Your pathetic weakness and wretchedness is preventing you from growing exponentially as a human being.

The next time you feel your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, don't run from it, don't try and pray it away, explore those feelings, go deep into them, this will be your salvation, and not some pathetic attempt at eliminating or pushing such feelings away using a false deity.  These feelings are the key to you learning who YOU ARE, what you believe and think and feel.  This is your ticket to an authentic self, a genuine human being capable of real honesty.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: December 21, 2013, 05:35:37 PM »
It really is.
I don't think I have had longer. 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #413 on: December 21, 2013, 05:38:59 PM »
I don't think I have had longer. 

I'm laughing because as I posted that I was thinking that I haven't either.

It really is a long time for straight fucking.

It's not even that bad with the foreplay included.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #414 on: December 21, 2013, 05:39:11 PM »
This is proof right here God is a CRUTCH for the weak.  The moment a weak human being faces deep and tormenting suffering they bail out, they look for comfort and ways to repress, deny or minimise their suffering.  The TRUTH is, if you face your deep well of suffering and not repress or deny it, you will uncover a vast pool of wisdom and knowledge you never knew existed.  By running to a non-existent but comforting deity you stunt your emotional growth, you literally throw away the gift that has been given you.  Your pathetic weakness and wretchedness is preventing you from growing exponentially as a human being.

The next time you feel your spirit is turning into pure evil, and you feel a blasphemous heart raging into your body with fury, don't run from it, don't try and pray it away, explore those feelings, go deep into them, this will be your salvation, and not some pathetic attempt at eliminating or pushing such feelings away using a false deity.  These feelings are the key to you learning who YOU ARE, what you believe and think and feel.  This is your ticket to an authentic self, a genuine human being capable of real honesty.
Or someone giving in to their drug addiction and literally giving up his humanity to become a meth'd out sex slave.

God is like AA... if it works for someone, does it really matter what they believe?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #415 on: December 21, 2013, 05:40:17 PM »

Would you have banged him while he wore his bunny costume?
X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: December 21, 2013, 05:41:28 PM »
I'm laughing because as I posted that I was thinking that I haven't either.

It really is a long time for straight fucking.

It's not even that bad with the foreplay included.

It's long enough for me.  There's always round two.    ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #417 on: December 21, 2013, 05:43:28 PM »
HAS HE EXPLAINED

HOW HE GOT

AIDS?

WAS IT THRU RAW AIDS SEMEN UP THE COLON?

OR SOME SORT OF SHARED SIRINGE STORY

HOW

It appears to me that Taylor was a bug chaser.

Not just because of the activities that led to his infection but also because of the way he says he "feels human" now that he has the bug.

That'll pass just as soon as the sides start kicking in.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: December 21, 2013, 05:44:38 PM »
From this post it appears you have found a new and much healthier addiction. Turning to religion is not at all uncommon for addicts in recovery. Your words mirror my sister's and she's been in recovery for over 20 years now.
20 years in recovery.  What a sad existence.  When do they ever grow up and move on with their lives and stop identifying with drug use that happened decades ago?
V

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #419 on: December 21, 2013, 05:47:09 PM »
It's long enough for me.  There's always round two.    ;D

Oh girls, the things I would do to the two of you. :o :-*

Let's just say i have a certain technique involving two fingers and my tongue...squirting may occur :o 

I love this.  Shizzo is probably green with envy that i am getting all of you two lovely ladies attention.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #420 on: December 21, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »
R.I.P.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: December 21, 2013, 05:49:34 PM »
Oh girls, the things I would do to the two of you. :o :-*

Let's just say i have a certain technique involving two fingers and my tongue...squirting may occur :o 

I love this.  Shizzo is probably green with envy that i am getting all of you two lovely ladies attention.

Don't be discouraged but I think the chance is higher if BS and I hooked up.   :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #422 on: December 21, 2013, 05:50:06 PM »
20 years in recovery.  What a sad existence.  When do they ever grow up and move on with their lives and stop identifying with drug use that happened decades ago?
Some never do. The ones that do, generally just leave it behind and move on. I don't identify as being in "recovery", as I just stopped using and I'm not actively "doing recovery stuff". I tried to leave all of it behind. I don't do the "AA" thing, nor do I do the "recovery" thing. I just live my life.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: December 21, 2013, 05:50:14 PM »
Or someone giving in to their drug addiction and literally giving up his humanity to become a meth'd out sex slave.

God is like AA... if it works for someone, does it really matter what they believe?
Yes it matters. And If you call being a dry drunk working for people, all AA does in chain the poor sap into another sick cycle of addiction. AA is just another one of religions attempts to exploit the Vulnerable and get them on the GOD Botherer train.  AA doesn't help the addict develop insight into their addiction and why they used in the first place.  It teaches them Bullshit theories that prevents them from taking responsibility, the one thing that will help them develop as a human being.  And then after they tell you, you have a disease and it's not your fault, they hit you up with the religious beliefs that you are INSANE and have a defective character.  As Fulke Greville's put it  "Created sick — Commanded to be well."

No wonder the poor saps are confused.
V

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #424 on: December 21, 2013, 05:51:02 PM »
Don't be discouraged but I think the chance is higher if BS and I hooked up.   :D

:'( :'( :'(

So close.....