Author Topic: Duck Dynasty Saga Ends. Phil Robertson Back On A&E  (Read 6957 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Duck Dynasty Saga Ends. Phil Robertson Back On A&E
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2013, 12:11:32 PM »
as you have pointed out, his beliefs are contained (somewhat) in the bible phrase which he was paraphrasing and which you have posted numerous times

now answer the question but stop with the feigned ignorance (again, I assume it is feigned)

See, you just keep playing games.  He quoted the Bible.  What is this religious belief of his or statement he supposedly made that you find stupid, hateful or offensive?

Is it that God is opposed to the homosexual lifestyle?  To those who believe that the Bible is the word of God, the answer is yes. 

Do you have to agree with that?  No.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2013, 12:22:18 PM »
See, you just keep playing games.  He quoted the Bible.  What is this religious belief of his or statement he supposedly made that you find stupid, hateful or offensive?

Is it that God is opposed to the homosexual lifestyle?  To those who believe that the Bible is the word of God, the answer is yes. 

Do you have to agree with that?  No.

I didn't ask If I had to agree with it

I asked you I had to be tolerant of his beliefs....i.e just because his beliefs are based on his interpretation of the bible does that that make him immune from criticism (and if so I would assume you would apply that same immunity to other peoples interpretation of the bible and also other peoples interpretation of other books which they believe are the word of god)

I hope that's not too complicated a question for you.  I don't have time for another 3 pages of you pretending not to understand

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2013, 01:54:55 PM »
War on Christmas - over
War on DD = over
too early for the War on Easter.
whew
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2013, 02:00:45 PM »
War on Christmas - over
War on DD = over
too early for the War on Easter.
whew

Battle for the Constitution - missed

People were too distracted by Duck Dynasty to realize it was even taking place.
w

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »
Okay, Judi Em...

Whoa, dude...

You know I like you, and I agree with a lot of the points you're making in this thread, but this is NOT cool! I defended 3 the same way when Benny posted his personal info here...before 3 posted it himself. ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2013, 04:21:40 PM »
You are really bitter about this Duck Dynasty guy, aren't you?

Straw, I've got to agree, here. I've never understood why people get so excited about what "celebrities" say. Conservatives bitch about Rosie and Sean Penn...libs bitch about Clint Eastwood and Chuck Heston...

FFS, these people play make-believe for a living! And now, folks care about the views of some hillbilly who makes duck calls and happened to luck into a TV deal?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2013, 07:00:22 PM »

Whoa, dude...

You know I like you, and I agree with a lot of the points you're making in this thread, but this is NOT cool! I defended 3 the same way when Benny posted his personal info here...before 3 posted it himself. ;D

Maybe you are right, Montague.  Maybe you are right.  Maybe I've been too hard on 24KT. Only because you're a cool dude and because you asked, I won't do that again.

No Homo.

24KT should thank you!    ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2013, 07:24:33 PM »
monty's a good dude, always there with a picture of a fit lady for you when you need it....

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2013, 05:27:30 AM »
Oh, baby...I love the class in this thread! You guys are the best!

And, here's a link to a picture of a fit lady for those who wish: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VV8nG-pVzcQ/UKaIKI8zc6I/AAAAAAAACKw/8ZE4hZaSee4/s1600/Nathalia+Melo+-+Fitness+Girl+with+Sexy+Ass.jpg

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2013, 07:20:26 PM »
Maybe you are right, Montague.  Maybe you are right.  Maybe I've been too hard on 24KT. Only because you're a cool dude and because you asked, I won't do that again.

No Homo.

24KT should thank you!    ;D

why exactly did you do it in the first place

revealing her name and photo had NOTHING to do with the conversation

As much as I disagree with 333 on almost everything when someone (who shall remain unnamed) PM'd me his personal info and asked me to post it I told him I had no interest in doing so.

It's just a completely dickish move

Isn't there something in that book you believe was written by god about "doing unto others" ?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2013, 06:01:37 AM »
Robertson thinks black Americans were treated just fine in the Jim Crow-era South, and that they were happy there.
"I never, with my eyes, saw the mistreatment of any black person. Not once. Where we lived was all farmers. The blacks worked for the farmers. I hoed cotton with them. I’m with the blacks, because we’re white trash. We’re going across the field.... They’re singing and happy. I never heard one of them, one black person, say, ‘I tell you what: These doggone white people’—not a word!... Pre-entitlement, pre-welfare, you say: Were they happy? They were godly; they were happy; no one was singing the blues."

The Great Society was a set of domestic programs in the United States first announced by President Lyndon B. Johnson at Ohio University, then at University of Michigan, and subsequently promoted by him and fellow Democrats in Congress in the 1960s. Two main goals of the Great Society social reforms were the elimination of poverty and racial injustice. New major spending programs that addressed education, medical care, urban problems, and transportation were launched during this period.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society

Economist Thomas Sowell argues that the Great Society programs only contributed to the destruction of African American families, saying "the black family, which had survived centuries of slavery and discrimination, began rapidly disintegrating in the liberal welfare state that subsidized unwed pregnancy and changed welfare from an emergency rescue to a way of life."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Society#African-American_family_structure

Economist Thomas Sowell

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2013, 06:03:50 AM »
Robertson thinks the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor because they didn't believe in Jesus.
 "All you have to do is look at any society where there is no Jesus. I’ll give you four: Nazis, no Jesus. Look at their record. Uh, Shintos? They started this thing in Pearl Harbor. Any Jesus among them? None. Communists? None. Islamists? Zero. That’s eighty years of ideologies that have popped up where no Jesus was allowed among those four groups. Just look at the records as far as murder goes among those four groups."

BEIJING

Professor Zhao Xiao shuttles between the private sector and officialdom, giving elite management seminars to CEOs and advising government cadres on the economy. "If eating Chinese cuisine will make me stronger, then I'll eat it, and if Western food makes me stronger, then I'll eat that," said Zhao, a 40-year-old Communist Party member and economist.

Zhao's interest in Christianity began when he embarked on a study of how economies in predominantly Christian societies differ from non-Christian ones. He visited South Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong. To his own surprise, he began advocating that Christianity could offer China a "common moral foundation" capable of reducing corruption, narrowing the gap between rich and poor, promoting philanthropy and even preventing pollution.

In lectures and writings, Zhao now argues that promoting the 10 Commandments would cultivate "a civilization based upon rules." Likewise, providing business owners with "a motivation that transcends profits" might keep them from seeking shortcuts that have fouled China's environment or cheated workers. And encouraging tycoons to donate some of their wealth would develop China's civic institutions, Zhao argues, just as early American Christians founded Harvard and Yale Universities.

When Zhao took his theory public in lectures to political elites, he braced himself for criticism; as a party member, discussing his newfound faith could stymie his career. Instead he was stunned to discover that many people agreed with him.

Jesus in China: Christianity's rapid rise
By Evan Osnos
Tribune correspondent
June 22, 2008
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2008-06-22/news/0806210659_1_house-churches-christianity-fact-party-members/3

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2013, 06:05:15 AM »
Robertson hates gay people.
 Robertson in 2010: "Women with women, men with men, they committed indecent acts with one another, and they received in themselves the due penalty for their perversions. They’re full of murder, envy, strife, hatred. They are insolent, arrogant, God-haters. They are heartless, they are faithless, they are senseless, they are ruthless. They invent ways of doing evil."

Romans 1:25-31
New International Version (NIV)

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.
29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,
30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil
; they disobey their parents;
31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2013, 07:04:30 AM »
Is that the word of God there?  Seems to me that God didn't write the book himself.  Nor did he sit down and do an interview or mail in Cliff Notes for it.  He outsourced it to scared old men to write about what they THOUGHT God's word was.  And then the final edition of that book was heavily edited before publishing by a known pagan leader. 

Yeah, sounds like a fairy tale you can really believe in to be fact.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2013, 11:37:51 AM »
Those are quotes form the Bible, not his words.  By the way, Gays were calling for his suspension from the show because of what he said in a GQ interview, right?  Why are you liberals now bringing up stuff he said in 2010?  Why didn't you bring it up then?  Because twisting his words and lying about what he said in GQ didn't work, did it?  Typical lying liberals.

If we're going to start having people fired for what they said in the pat, kiss Al Sharpton goodbye. Didn't he call someone a "punk f------t" and  said that blacks were into math and science before them "Greek homos" were?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2013, 11:55:54 AM »
LOL - glad to see that Loco agrees with Phil that

Uh, Shintos? They started this thing in Pearl Harbor. Any Jesus among them? None. Communists? None. Islamists? Zero

if only they "had some Jesus" they never would have done these horrible things

Certainly we can see proof in history that countries that "had some Jesus" never did any horrible atrocities, started wars, etc..

I have to say I LOVE to fucking nonsense that some christians (such as yourself and Phil) believe and I truly would like it to have more exposure in the media so that as many people as possible can see exactly what you believe and see if they agree or if they think it' NUTS

btw - great job dodging the question of why you thought it was necessary and relevant to reveal Jags name and photo in this conversation

On to Phils last belief that gays are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred"

since I know you believe we must respect Phils religious beliefs I'm sure you extend that same respect to other christians who interpret that section of the bible as Pauls admonishment not to judge others.  Kind of ironic that you, Phil and no doubt millions of other christians got the exact wrong message.  Maybe it's because what you really have in your heart is hatred and you use the bible to support your preconceived hatred

The following is the opinion of another fellow christian and I of course expect that you will extend the same tolerance than you demand that we give to Phil

http://biblethumpingliberal.com/2011/05/21/clobber-passage-romans-1/

Romans 1:18-27 may be the most-used Clobber Passage of all. Virtually all North American gay and lesbian believers, once their orientation is known, have received it in a cut-and-paste email from concerned friends and acquaintances. If you’ve spent much time in the blogs you have probably seen the passage pasted into a thread, as though it actually constituted communication, ministry, witnessing or something.

Evangelicals don’t realize they are using Romans 1 for the exact opposite purpose that Paul wrote it.  But they continue this egregious perversion of the text without ceasing. Paul’s intention for writing Romans 1 is easily demonstrated, but I’m sure they will somehow manage to avoid using the passage for the purpose Paul intended.

For the typical conservative minister, the primary use for Romans 1 is to prove that homosexuality is a vile sin, which proves to them that they must under no circumstance tolerate unrepentant gays and lesbians in their churches or, for some, in their families.

In fairness I must acknowledge that some evangelicals do struggle with the position their denominations and congregations expect them to uphold. One example of a conservative denomination beginning to grapple with their addiction to intolerance and judgmentalism is the Church of the Nazarene. While their recently published Pastoral Perspectives on Homosexuality is woefully inadequate, it is a beginning, It is evidence that God is speaking to them, and some number of them are beginning to listen.

Evangelicals use this passage to prove that non-celibate homosexuals are condemned by God and should not be tolerated in the church. Using Romans 1 as a pretext to pronounce God’s condemnation on homosexuals is like using a trowel as though it were an axe. They use the passage to do the exact opposite for which Paul intended it. Quite simply, they completely ignore the immediate context.

Repeat after me: “You’re taking the passage out of context.”

Any summarizing discussion of Romans 1 takes the passage out of context when there is no mention of Romans 2:1-4, which actually continues to verse 11. In Romans 2:1 Paul gives the “therefore” which explains the purpose for everything in the previous chapter. The word “therefore” tells you the reason Paul wrote everything that came before it. Everything leading up to Romans 2:1 is foundational to this main point.

Whereas…Whereas…Whereas…Therefore

Romans 2:1ff is what Paul wanted you to walk away with when you were finished. The first verse of Romans 2 is actually the conclusion of Romans 1.

Paul wrote Romans 1:18–2:1 to urge us to stop judging one another, but we manage to use it as the basis for judging people big time.. Here is Romans 2:1 in three translations:

Therefore, you have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. (NIV)

Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, when you judge others; for in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, are doing the very same things. (RSV)

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things. (KJV)

Whereas all human beings are idolaters, and
Whereas [most] human beings are fornicators, and
Whereas [a few] human beings are homosexuals, and
Whereas all human beings have a depraved mind,
Therefore, stop judging one another.
So you see, in context, Paul was telling us that we are without excuse if, for example, we condemn homosexuals. because we are foolish gossips and heartless braggers, which are sins of the depraved, or useless. mind. (Interesting, the Greek word translated with the horrible sounding words ”reprobate” and “depraved” means “useless.”)

Paul did NOT write Romans 1 to prove how wicked gays and lesbians are. He wrote it to urge us all to stop all the judging and condemnation. If you insist on using Romans 1 to prove how evil homosexuals are, then “You are without excuse,” because your judgment is “inexcusable” (KJV). There is no excuse for judging one another. We have been warned.

All of us must stop judging one another. And I really do mean all of us.

Repeat after me, “You’re taking the passage out of context. Paul wrote that to teach us that judging one another is inexcusable–Romans 2:1.”

And if they go off on a tangent to justify their judging, simply repeat:

“That’s an interesting question, but you are taking the passage out of context. Paul wrote that to teach us that judging one another is inexcusable–Romans 2:1.”

“That may be, but you are taking the passage out of context. Paul wrote that to teach us that judging one another is inexcusable–Romans 2:1.”

Repeat as needed. If they remember nothing else you’ve said, they will remember that.

Romans 1 concludes with one of Paul’s famous sin lists. As you read the list, make a mental note of how many may apply to you.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice.  They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents;  they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy.  Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. (Romans 1:28:32)

Romans 2:1 says that the person who judges another person, homosexuals for example, condemns himself because he who judges does the same thing. An evangelical asks, “So how does that work? I have never had sex with a man, but Paul says that I’ve done the same things gays and lesbians have done. What’s with that?”

That is fairly easy to explain. Look at the long list of “sins of the depraved mind.” There’s quite a variety there. I’m guilty of about half of them. I’m sure my friends would say I’m being too hard on myself, but I know my own heart.  If I’m going to be brutally honest, I experience at various times 1) greed, 2) envy, 3) strife, 4) deceit, 5) malice, 6) gossip, 7) insolence, 8) arrogant, 9) boastful, 10) inventing evil, 11) foolishness, and 12) heartlessness, not to mention the 13) lust mentioned in Romans 1.

These are all sins of the mind that is reprobate, depraved, and useless. And why exactly do I have a reprobate mind, the mind that makes me a gossip and a fool? Paul says it is because I “did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God.”

Frankly this strikes me as a little odd, since I feel I do retain the knowledge of God, I do acknowledge God. It may mean that I am not consciously aware of God at all times, and those times when I am unaware of God cause me to slip back into my useless mind. There may be other explanations that work for other people.

What I have in common with murderers and liberals, rapists and fundamentalists, clergy and Jehovah’s Witnesses, is a depraved and useless mind.

It’s interesting. I’ve never had anyone say, “Ron, I’m concerned about you. You’re a gossip. Did you know that this is a sin of the depraved mind? Don’t you realize that because you gossip you deserve to die?”

“Ron, don’t you realize that your heartlessness toward that person is the product of a depraved and useless mind, and that because of it you deserve to die?”

“Ron, don’t you realize that the strife you cause is the product of a depraved and uesless mind, and that because of it you deserve to die?”

“Ron, don’t you realize that your foolishness is the product of a depraved and useless mind, and that because of it you deserve to die?”

But we are willing to mete out this logic of condemnation on others.

I know some of this sounds silly, but these sins of the depraved and useless mind really are the basis for Paul’s assertion that “you who pass judgment do the same things.”

And we all take turns forgetting to acknowledge God.

[Note: I know that many of you will find this discussion inadequate because it leave gays and lesbians as "sinners," and this is not acceptable to you. Well, it's not acceptable to me either. I don't believe that same-sex relationships are sinful, any more than heterosexual ones, which is why I am demonstrating the falsity of the Clobber Passages.  

I may be wrong, and I'm sure many of you are certain that I am, but my suspicion is that Paul himself did believe that same-sex relationships were wrong, but he also believed that women were to keep silent in the church with their heads covered. If I am wrong, so be it, and please continue to share your understanding of what Paul is talking about with all that difficult language of his in your various venues.

I am also convinced that most gay males do not go through universal descent into sin described in Romans 1.  I am persuaded that genetic, prenatal, and environmental factors are at work. But you know what? The why doesn't even matter to me. The overwhelming testimony in the gospels and epistles tell me not to judge and condemn. The topic of this post is to demonstrate the perverse misuse of Romans 1.  

I have not analyzed the passage itself, but rather have refuted the use made of the passage by means of it's context.

What I think we agree on is that Christians are to refrain from judging and condemning one another. I am certain, from the passage's subsequent context, that Paul did not want us judging and condemning gays and lesbians.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2013, 12:10:08 PM »
If we're going to start having people fired for what they said in the pat, kiss Al Sharpton goodbye. Didn't he call someone a "punk f------t" and  said that blacks were into math and science before them "Greek homos" were?

LOL...yup, gays and liberals wanted Phil fired supposedly because of what he said in a 2013 GQ interview.  I asked Straw why bring up stuff he said in 2010 now?  Why didn't they bring it up then?  Because their spinning, twisting and lying about what Phil said in GQ didn't work and now they are bitter and desperate.   ;D

Straw Man won't answer my question, but what can you expect from someone who is paranoid about religion and believes that all devote, religious people are mentally ill.   ::)

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2013, 12:50:02 PM »
LOL...yup, gays and liberals wanted Phil fired supposedly because of what he said in a 2013 GQ interview.  I asked Straw why bring up stuff he said in 2010 now?  Why didn't they bring it up then?  Because their spinning, twisting and lying about what Phil said in GQ didn't work and now they are bitter and desperate.   ;D

I don't follow Duck Dynasty or any other TV show (I have never even seen an episode of Breaking Bad) so why the fuck would I know about some statement by this guy from back in 2010 when this Duck nut show wasn't even on the air until 2012

BTW - great job again ignoring my questions to you about why you decided to be a world class dick and post Jags photos and name

Is that What Jesus would have done ?

Why is it that the christian who talk the most can't walk their talk

BTW 2 - My opinion on this idiot Robertson has been that he and others should be allowed to say whatever they want and let people get exposed to their beliefs

the more people who know exactly the nonsense that you and Phil and others like you believe the more you will be exposed for the moronic, bigoted jackasses that you are and the collective intelligence of the species will increase

they both made statements that certain people found to be offensive

you probably have no problem with that the duck dude said an I have no problem with what Bashir said

I think they should both be allowed to say whatever they want and people can either agree with them or not

The problem is that their respective employers had a problem with that they said

My point is that if anyone found Bashir comments offensive and felt he should resign (which he obviously did rather than being fired) then they should have no issue when the same thing happens to someone else who happens to make offensive statements even if they personally don't find them to be offensive

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2013, 12:57:56 PM »
Just watched a bit of Duck Dynasty the other day for the very first time.

Not sure why anyone would want to watch that, or 99% of reality shows in the first place.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »

Straw Man won't answer my question, but what can you expect from someone who is paranoid about religion and believes that all devote, religious people are mentally ill.   ::)

thanks for posting my five year old quote and reminding me of why it's so pointless to attempt to have an adult discussion with a fundie such as yourself

When you actually learn to walk the talk of your messiah then maybe there will be some hope

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2013, 01:13:56 PM »
I don't follow Duck Dynasty or any other TV show (I have never even seen an episode of Breaking Bad) so why the fuck would I know about some statement by this guy from back in 2010 when this Duck nut show wasn't even on the air until 2012

BTW - great job again ignoring my questions to you about why you decided to be a world class dick and post Jags photos and name

Is that What Jesus would have done ?

Why is it that the christian who talk the most can't walk their talk

BTW 2 - My opinion on this idiot Robertson has been that he and others should be allowed to say whatever they want and let people get exposed to their beliefs

the more people who know exactly the nonsense that you and Phil and others like you believe the more you will be exposed for the moronic, bigoted jackasses that you are and the collective intelligence of the species will increase

You are dishonest, bitter and desperate.  I didn't post anything about Jag that hadn't been posted many times before by other people here.  Where do you think I got it from?  And why I did it is between me and her.  Why are you so hung up  on this now?  Stop using this to avoid the subject.

When did I say that Phil's or anyone's believes should be tolerated, respected, etc.?  I already posted several times in another thread related to this that he is free to express his opinion, that gays and liberals are free to get their panties in a wad about it, that they are free to demand he gets fired for his beliefs and opinions, and that A&E is free to fire him.

In this particular thread, I simply pointed out your dishonesty in spinning, twisting and lying about what he really said in the 2013 GQ interview.  Now you are hung up on something else he said in 2010?  And now you are being dishonest about my beliefs too, or about what you think my beliefs are anyway.   ::)

Why do you even care, since you believe that I am mentally ill anyway?  

Besides, my personal belief is anyone who holds a fundamentalist belief in any religion is mentally ill (for real) which again makes for a pointless discussion

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2013, 01:18:47 PM »
You are dishonest, bitter and desperate.  I didn't post anything about Jag that hadn't been posted many times before by other people here.  Where do you think I got it from?  And why I did it is between me and her.  Why are you so hung up  on this now?  Stop using this to avoid the subject.

When did I say that Phil's or anyone's believes should be tolerated, respected, etc.?  I already posted several times in another thread related to this that he is free to express his opinion, that gays and liberals are free to get their panties in a wad about it, that they are free to demand he gets fired for his beliefs and opinions, and that A&E is free to fire him.

In this particular thread, I simply pointed out your dishonesty in spinning, twisting and lying about what he really said in the 2013 GQ interview.  Now you are hung up on something else he said in 2010?  And now you are being dishonest about my beliefs too, or about what you think my beliefs are anyway.   ::)

Why do you even care, since you believe that I am mentally ill anyway?  

I see

so if other people acted like a dick then that absolves you of acting like a dick

Why again did you choose to do it since it had NOTHING to do with the thread

What was your INTENT?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2013, 01:22:28 PM »
I see

so if other people acted like a dick then that absolves you of acting like a dick

Why again did you choose to do it since it had NOTHING to do with the thread

What was your INTENT?

What in the world are you taking about now?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2013, 01:23:36 PM »
Loco - let's do a quick review of my belief

I believe that Phil (and anyone) should be allowed to say whatever the fuck he wants and the rest of us can choose to agree with him or not agree with him and even mock him for his stupid and bigoted beliefs

the source of his beliefs don't make him immune from criticism, mockage, etc..

Can I make that any easier for you to understand

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2013, 01:24:21 PM »
What in the world are you taking about now?

it's a simple question yet why I am surprised that you don't understand

turn the other cheek much?