Author Topic: Who is the greatest Mixed Martial Artist of all time?  (Read 18109 times)

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
Re: Who is the greatest Mixed Martial Artist of all time?
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2006, 12:23:25 AM »
Shamrock would rape HHH in a BRUTAL way
skullfucking rules

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2006, 12:35:32 AM »
I'm sure he would.  Professional wrestlers are stuntmen/actor's, not fighters.  i respect what they do, but Ken would handle HHH in a heart beat in a real shoot.  Just ask Kurt Angle about Daniel Puder.

what happened with Kurt?
Scouser on Tour

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2006, 07:03:12 PM »
It was one of these competitions the WWE has where a bunch of young wrestler wannabees go through training and competitions of different kinds to prove their worth. The prize is a wrestling contract and $250,000. Each week the fans vote, and one of them has to leave. In this case, there were a few tough guys left, and the task was to wrestle Kurt Angle, who took them all down with insulting ease. Except for Puder. He got Angle into a grip and you could see Angle failing. I dont know if he said anything or someone ringside got Puder to realise he was in big trouble if he won, but Angle got the pin. It looked really bad, but if you were drunk or smashed like most WWE fans you may have blinked and missed it. If you were concentrating, its all there. Angle was said to be recovered/recovering from a bad injury at the time.

Still I'm a big fan of Angle, so i buy the "injured" excuse. But they never saw Puder the same way again after that. I bet they were hoping he'd get cut each week after that, but he won. Very tough guy. And they fired him a little while ago.   You decide.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2006, 07:22:07 PM »
HAHAHA Are you serious? Angle is a gold medal olympian. HAHAHAHA Any pics of this Pruder?
"Shut the F up and train"

H4eafy

• Getbig III
  • I will Stop Procrastinating... Tomorrow
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2006, 06:21:11 AM »
I dont think he is anywhere near as good as todays fighters but I would go for bruce lee. Pure and simply because he was 30 years ahead of his time.

He went over things like grappling and take down defence as well as proper striking. He also trained with a wrestling champ (not wwe stuff), gene lebell (world judo champ).

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2009, 11:16:03 AM »
obviously Chuck the Ice Man Liddell.  It's too bad Fedor has dodged him for so long.
w

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »
Kimbo Slice

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »
Kimbo Slice

Well besides Kimbo, it wold for sure be Chuck, "The Ice Man" Liddell.
w