Author Topic: Another beast reveals himself  (Read 14298 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: Another beast reveals himself
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2013, 06:21:19 PM »
Thick Nick was posting like he was the offspring of TRex and Texas  ;D

The face only

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2013, 06:23:15 PM »
It really doesn't matter what body fat percentage you are. Even when you do a real body fat under water analysis it doesn't distinguish between subcutaneous fat (fat under the skin which is what shows) and all the other fat surrounding your organs and in the muscle itself. A friend of mine is lean and vascular as hell but because of the years of steroid use he has a fatty liver.

Forget the scale and just look at the mirror. If you see flab you have to cut back more. Simply (but not easy) as that.

When you get past 35 losing that belly flab. That pooch just below the belly button gets exponential harder and harder to do. Even look at the older bodybuilders like Jay and even going back to Ed Corney. Only hgh in addition to testosterone will help with that.
Compare Ed Corney to Bob Paris is these pic. Their waists are about in the same position. Kind of twisted and bent forward slightly. It's not exact and of course were splitting hairs wildly but note the little pooch on the 45 year old Corney versus the mid twenty year old Paris. Paris is flat as a board. You notice this a lot in women as well. That's why young girls can get that flat as a board midsection without even training whereas an older gym rat women will still have that pre menstrual pooch going.

Again, we're splitting hairs as both these guys are sub 6% and in incredible shape. But it's just to point out how much harder it is to get and stay lean once the mid thirties start creeping up.

What's funny is that Bob Paris actually had the genetics to be a mass monster. You can tell. His structure would of allowed it. He was 248 pounds offseason 30 years ago. His overall symmetry was out of this world.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2013, 06:24:50 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2013, 09:13:12 PM »
  Prime wants to see you naked!

^

:D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2013, 09:34:33 PM »
  Prime wants to see you naked!

^

:D ;D

How about you get naked and post up your photos here. That, I would like to see (no homo).

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2013, 10:47:20 PM »
Not to re-hash this whole thing, but here's the thread with all the pictures. Sev didn't tell the whole story...
He's mad cause I rip him for living in a third world country.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=512382.0
$

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2013, 10:48:45 PM »
  It was Sev that made the joke, Prime! I was just laughing at it! :D

Happy New Year, you sexy old bear!  :D ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2013, 06:42:53 AM »
Sev looks great when on cycle, but when off, he seems to lose everything. (Not hating).
Nick looks like he carries all the muscle, all the time.

Both do a great job of getting in shape...

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2013, 07:43:00 AM »
Sev looks great when on cycle, but when off, he seems to lose everything. (Not hating).
Nick looks like he carries all the muscle, all the time.

Both do a great job of getting in shape...

This is what makes me laugh when he says better genetics...

There is 15 years between those pics 20ish to 35ish. With no drug use what so ever. So what would Sev look like after 15 years off?

If I had continued to cycle, even on and off, Sev would be a bead of sweat between my crack. And anyone with a tiny piece of brain knows this. Lol @ better genetics.

Plus he lives in like Somalia or something right? At any time he could inject some type of malaria filled substance he thinks is juice and die.

Just sayin.
$

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2013, 07:45:27 AM »

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2013, 10:32:33 AM »
It's ok to make fun of autistic ThickMick. It is NOT ok to compare him with me. I take that as an insult. Compare me with a worthy lifter or bodybuilder that's halfway decent not this loose skinbag.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2013, 11:33:04 AM »
It's ok to make fun of autistic ThickMick. It is NOT ok to compare him with me. I take that as an insult. Compare me with a worthy lifter or bodybuilder that's halfway decent not this loose skinbag.
Sev can transform in a couple of weeks he has shown us that more than once.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2013, 11:58:09 AM »

What ever makes you feel better about your shitty life and genetics lol. Just keep telling yourself whatever you need to feel better sparky.

Get back to me when you can stay clean and watch yourself wilt away for a few months lol.
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2013, 12:00:16 PM »
Nothing personal ChickNick but you do look like shit.  ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 29, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
Nothing personal ChickNick but you do look like shit.  ;D

Not denying that. But lets see you off for a few months... if I'm shit Oh boy what does that make you lol.

AND you still live in some third world country lol.
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 29, 2013, 12:09:41 PM »
Not denying that. But lets see you off for a few months... if I'm shit Oh boy what does that make you lol.

AND you still live in some third world country lol.

You miss something .. when I go off I stop training altogether. So I revert to a slender look. I am happy with myself so I do not feel that a muscular body defines me. Your muscles is all you have I guess so it's like a badge of honor for you perhaps. Personally, whenever I get jacked I notice my IQ dropping drastically while I become more and more absorbed in this tiny little bubble. How about you get out of the boondocks, travel a little and enlighten your idiotic redneck self so that you can realize there is more than life than pancakes and them 3 letters ..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 29, 2013, 12:15:02 PM »

like when you go off you still do cardio right?

No. In the past I would stop training completely and focus on other things. Nowadays I keep training and doing a little cardio.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #117 on: December 29, 2013, 12:15:45 PM »

Munzer still showing great conditioning.
P

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 29, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »

doesn't not training make you feel depressed. I don't juice (not yet anyway) and if I missed a day of training I would go fucking nuts.

Not really. Training in moderation is a way to keep the body running healthy. I have most of my day built around writing, reading, meditating or concentrating on certain things. So my focus is within not outside. I spent 30 years playing sports, lifting and enjoying life .. but I did not come in this life to be a hamster inside a wheel.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 29, 2013, 12:40:27 PM »
I understand.

But for me its different, I honestly think I have exercise addiction. It's not so much the weight training I have a problem with it's the cardio.

I mean I LOVE cardio, I have to do it, if i don't do it I get depressed.

I am not talking about bullshit bodybuilding cardio either like walking like an elephant on a treadmill at 3KPH.

I am talking about interval sprints, skipping furiously, boxing bag work, tabatha's all that shit.

Cardio really fucks up my goals for muscle building but I can't help it cos I love it.

I think that's my problem.

I have seen this before.

People who are obsessed with running for cardio. What is it that you are running away from? Or in your case, do you feel that you are running in place in life?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 29, 2013, 12:57:10 PM »
How about finding balance? I would think that an obsession with working out and eating healthy is a not so bad, is it? I would drop the hormones though. Hormones can be very addictive because you don't "feel" them ..

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 29, 2013, 01:04:33 PM »
  It was Sev that made the joke, Prime! I was just laughing at it! :D

Happy New Year, you sexy old bear!  :D ;D

Just finish body grooming....can't stand all that hair.  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: December 29, 2013, 01:16:09 PM »
There's some good stuff in this thread today. Everything in moderation. Exercise to be healthy and not just to be huge. Even my recent nemesis, Cleanest Natural offers really good sound advice here. Like some folks when I don't work out, I return to my roots which is to be lean. Of course I also eat less when not working out, not because I am on a diet, but because I need less fuel. For the most part cardio is boring unless preformed as part of some other activity, like a bike ride with a destination or walking the dogs down to the river and back up the hill to my home.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 29, 2013, 01:19:11 PM »

I have always had an extremely addictive personality. It's not something that I can help.

lets take a typical day for me:

get up 6.00am Pin GH go back to sleep.

Wake up 8.30am, hit the gym at 9.00am on empty stomach. (I don't like eating in the morning)

Usually do about hour and half weight training + hour of cardio after.

drink can of coke or lucozade.

hit my office at around 2.00pm and work till about 5.00pm (i run my own IT company so I am flexible in what I can do)

4.00pm start getting hungry at this stage (pretty much eat some random shit)

6.30pm go gym again, do 1 to 1/12 hour cardio. Boxing stuff

8.00pm eat like a mothafucker, like just carbs after carbs after carbs, i can probably eat between 3,000-5000 calroies in this evening eating window.

....pretty much repeat 6 times a week.

read this post back to yourself

no wonder you have hypo issues

T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2013, 01:21:49 PM »
There's some good stuff in this thread today. Everything in moderation. Exercise to be healthy and not just to be huge. Even my recent nemesis, Cleanest Natural offers really good sound advice here. Like some folks when I don't work out, I return to my roots which is to be lean. Of course I also eat less when not working out, not because I am on a diet, but because I need less fuel. For the most part cardio is boring unless preformed as part of some other activity, like a bike ride with a destination or walking the dogs down to the river and back up the hill to my home.
I also find gym cardio boring .. I prefer long walks, swimming, and when I am healthy I play tennis or basketball.