Author Topic: why to be jacked+shredded.galeniko released onto the female peasantery  (Read 26006 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: why to be jacked+shredded.galeniko released onto the female peasantery
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2014, 06:15:41 AM »
99 out of 100 dudes would come across as complete douchebag but there is just something about galeniko that makes him likeable. I crack up reading his posts every other day..disagreements many times but I admit, the guy  is the face of getbig.

He's likeable because he's completely self-aware, and has no delusions about what's going on.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2014, 06:17:22 AM »
;D

I find guidos really beleive jersey shore shit like they are players
hilarious
love to see a pic of this 'situation'

Anyone remember that tallgerman retard  who gets banned then returns under different names to flood boards like the general topics one with tons and tons of inane shit?

This be him.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2014, 06:19:06 AM »
Short version ???

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2014, 09:50:05 AM »
I imagine you are taking the piss or just don't know. The guy literally wrote us a book last year.

yep, there is a book, but a thread would be nice. could even be a sticky on the nutrition board. just a thought.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2014, 10:01:38 AM »
yep, there is a book, but a thread would be nice. could even be a sticky on the nutrition board. just a thought.
there are 2 or 3 massive threads on the diet, and there are couple book review threads there too.

the rule number 1 is to never ever eat unless hungry.

well this is a very short summary, but is rule number 1.

;D
n

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2014, 10:32:06 AM »
there are 2 or 3 massive threads on the diet, and there are couple book review threads there too.

the rule number 1 is to never ever eat unless hungry.

well this is a very short summary, but is rule number 1.

;D

funny how this should come up given what we talked about yesterday.

if you follow 4 basic rules I found you can eat pretty much anything within reason and still lose weight at very least maintain your current bf level in perpetuity.  

eat only when absolutely hungry.

train fasted

eat only 1-2 times a day

fast 18-20 hours daily

following these tenants and keeping cals within reason (ie not counting cals)  you can lose weight w/o even 'dieting'. pizza, burgers, ice cream every day.

if you change one simple thing- the counting of cals- you can easily hit 6% or less following this outline.
b

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2014, 10:49:07 AM »
yes,the few rules must be abided by, and then theres leniency for other adaptions,slight changes.

can get away with little bit bad foods no problemo, but the most important point,to learn to differentiate between apetite and hunger.

when one has got this down, theyre set.

but thats easier said than done, the apetite signals from the brian and the hunger signals from the same brain are not the same thing at all and they still mislead me to this day at times.

for listening to hunger, listen tot he stomach, dont trust your brain.

bad foods can get away with, as long you can deal with the bloodsugar spikes and especialy the followup meltdowns,ie cravings.

and a good 24hr totaly fasting day here and there in order to forge the mind of steel a bit, to get used to long fasts,will help with whats to come.

sounds weird, but theres room for adaptions, the ppl who say "no shit its a 1000cals a day diet"are as stpid as theyre simple.

n

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2014, 11:31:08 AM »
good post Gal,but the balkanian way of thinking of these girls are not the same as in the USA!how many of these girls asked you "what car you drive,what job do you do,where do you live"...in the USA I dont think you would impress these girls without a ferrari parked outside,WHY-cause there are many many fit guys around!And in switzerland you can be a god there cause there are not many guys who are in the top shape so you are a fenomem to them!
btw how old you are

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2014, 11:36:47 AM »
good post Gal,but the balkanian way of thinking of these girls are not the same as in the USA!how many of these girls asked you "what car you drive,what job do you do,where do you live"...in the USA I dont think you would impress these girls without a ferrari parked outside,WHY-cause there are many many fit guys around!And in switzerland you can be a god there cause there are not many guys who are in the top shape so you are a fenomem to them!
btw how old you are
hm i dont know, so far the american girls that i met here were easy targets :D

but i know what you mean, its not that much different from the usa, but here they ruthless enough to have one who has the car and another one who has the looks.they multitask ;D

not sure if the percentage of jacked ppl is more in the usa, some places,florida, yes, but overall, dont know.im 35.

now thinking about it, yes its def more a phenomenon case here, youre right cant be comare to usa.

n

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2014, 11:37:42 AM »
GAL one question-what you have to offer to these girls beside you are attractive to them? i mean if you want to have something with some girl I dont think you live in some penthouse,i bet you emigrated with your mom and dad and that they are working in some factory shitty jobs...not saying this is bad but as soon the girl realize that you are not rich she will go away no matter how good you look! ronnie coleman banged a lot of girls why-cause he was a champion and he was loaded with cash...i dont think that any other gym rat who even looks better that ronnie (for a normal population) banged more girls than him

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 02, 2014, 11:45:25 AM »
lol, i can offer the basic stuff, have job, avergae paid, living alone, got car, you know, the mandatory.

the girls here try to be financialy independent, they dont care that much for millions,they dont follow that route, bc life is good for them here.

they rather have their own good income, independence, and a partner who has it similiar.

there was times where i been quite loaded with funds, it wasnt really any better.

in the end ,many small factors lay a role.

but job, living on own, and car to some degree is minimum or you dont go anywhere.

im not impressed with the neo millionaires,they do kinda poorly at this women thing.

n

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 02, 2014, 11:55:11 AM »
oni ti se ovdje smiju jer misle da lazes a ne razumiju balkanski mentalitet...ja razumijem!ovdje kod nas kad si u gradu neki sa bicepsima prsima i dvije kocke trbusnih oni misle ko je ovaj i svima je taj frajer!pa znam ja kako je to tako je u svim gradovimna po balkanu!a oni jos jedno ne razumiju,kad dode neko kao ti koji nije sad pro bodybuilder ali ima definiciju koju nikad nisu vidili u zivotu (a ti reci kad si vidio definiciju 5% nekom ko usput i ima misice) ja sam vidio jako rijetko...i hvala bogu da ce se cure zapaliti!ali ti mozes samo biti kratko sa tim curama a zadrzat ih neces!ovim amerikancima da parkiras mercedes ispred diskoteke pa ko bi se okrenuo,niko!pa jel vidis sto su pisali za Dave Palumba,on ima onog najnovijeg mercedes S600 i sad oni govore da on nece nikog zadivit s tim sa tim,jer tamo di on zivi mozes samo nekog impresionirati ferarijem i tim skupim autima!a na balkanu ma i u europi aj mi reci ko se nece okrenuti da nekog bjesnog mercedesa vozis,pa mislili bi da si bogatas!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 02, 2014, 12:01:24 PM »
lol, i can offer the basic stuff, have job, avergae paid, living alone, got car, you know, the mandatory.

the girls here try to be financialy independent, they dont care that much for millions,they dont follow that route, bc life is good for them here.

they rather have their own good income, independence, and a partner who has it similiar.

there was times where i been quite loaded with funds, it wasnt really any better.

but job, living on own, and car to some degree is minimum or you dont go anywhere.

im not impressed with the neo millionaires,they do kinda poorly at this women thing.

is how you look the most important thing to you?

you should have kids

will change your whole world

gives you some real perspective on whats important in life

we are all arrogant and vain or we wouldn't train

but it can be all consuming and in the grand scheme of things

how important is it having some drunk slags worshipping your abs

which are definately top notch  :-*
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2014, 12:01:41 PM »

I think it's important to note that just having the mandatory's: car, decent job, own house/apt, as well as having abs/good physique, this all puts you on top 5% of all other guys.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2014, 12:02:30 PM »
LOL at the USA with good bodies. Florida? NFW. More beer bellies and old fucks than you know what to do with. And CA is ok, but in the Santa Monica area of LA.

If you want to see the best that America has, I am told that Boulder, Colorado is quite a fit place. Never been there.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #90 on: January 02, 2014, 12:04:44 PM »
is how you look the most important thing to you?

you should have kids

will change your whole world

gives you some real perspective on whats important in life

we are all arrogant and vain or we wouldn't train

but it can be all consuming and in the grand scheme of things

how important is it having some drunk slags worshipping your abs

which are definately top notch  :-*

I have kids and a full-time job. But I try like hell to stay in shape because I love it when my wife can't keep her hands off me. Arrogant and vain? Maybe, but I make no apologies. Plus, I don't look nearly as good as the gods/goddesses posting here.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 02, 2014, 12:17:17 PM »
oni ti se ovdje smiju jer misle da lazes a ne razumiju balkanski mentalitet...ja razumijem!ovdje kod nas kad si u gradu neki sa bicepsima prsima i dvije kocke trbusnih oni misle ko je ovaj i svima je taj frajer!pa znam ja kako je to tako je u svim gradovimna po balkanu!a oni jos jedno ne razumiju,kad dode neko kao ti koji nije sad pro bodybuilder ali ima definiciju koju nikad nisu vidili u zivotu (a ti reci kad si vidio definiciju 5% nekom ko usput i ima misice) ja sam vidio jako rijetko...i hvala bogu da ce se cure zapaliti!ali ti mozes samo biti kratko sa tim curama a zadrzat ih neces!ovim amerikancima da parkiras mercedes ispred diskoteke pa ko bi se okrenuo,niko!pa jel vidis sto su pisali za Dave Palumba,on ima onog najnovijeg mercedes S600 i sad oni govore da on nece nikog zadivit s tim sa tim,jer tamo di on zivi mozes samo nekog impresionirati ferarijem i tim skupim autima!a na balkanu ma i u europi aj mi reci ko se nece okrenuti da nekog bjesnog mercedesa vozis,pa mislili bi da si bogatas!
da, tako je brate, ne razumiju mentalitet, ovo je samo malo zajebancija,mi se bolje opustimu, bez onoga hej vozim ovaj auto blabla.oni to misle da je previse vazno.ma da, mozes imat sta oces, lambo, pa ce reci pa kako da nema dva a jos jedan zlatni ferrari blabla ;D

stvarno je siromasno sebe definisiati nakon koje auto se vozi itd.

sta mene zanima, ako oce neke zenske malo fun, evo im, ako nece oce da se voze u mecki, neka kupe hahaha, ili nek nadju nekog frajera koji ce ih voziti.
sigurno nebi nikad uzeo auto da se svidim nekoj kurvi, ili kamoli nekom govno jedju frajeru.

mada, najveci deo ljudi ovdje zna i svijesni su da se ove price stvarno dogadjaju, to nije neko cudo, niti niki nije trvdio da su the ribe neke manekenke ;D
imam svoju zensku, nisam ni mislio da trazim druge,nego ovo se desilo.jebiga ko nije jos vidio da se to moze desiti da zenske malo polude kad se pojavi neki definisani lik koji jos ima malo karaktera :D
dobro si reko, hvala bogu da ce se neke napaliti, pa gdje na svijetu moze biti normalno da se zena pali na auto, nece valjda da jebe auto ;D
ili koje se pale na pare,lol, pa radje i manje troskovo direktno kod neke praave kurve otici.
sretna nova godina,care 8)

@bigmc, hell fuck no,im not gonna have kids anytime soon.

hellno, ill have my woman,thatll be good enough.we are both egoist and prefer to enjoy life with no burdens.for now.
n

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2014, 12:21:51 PM »
I think it's important to note that just having the mandatory's: car, decent job, own house/apt, as well as having abs/good physique, this all puts you on top 5% of all other guys.

and a great liar.
 ;D
l

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2014, 12:24:56 PM »
following these tenants and keeping cals within reason (ie not counting cals)  you can lose weight w/o even 'dieting'. pizza, burgers, ice cream every day.

no shit sherlock, i was saying this shit years ago ::)

and yeah, i'm back down to 6% but i'm 3 kg heavier ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2014, 12:26:42 PM »
Sounds like classic Adonis Principles.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2014, 12:29:08 PM »
no shit sherlock, i was saying this shit years ago ::)

and yeah, i'm back down to 6% but i'm 3 kg heavier ;)
yah no shit, you have done a dbol cycle.so what.6% isnt where you been before, you been much leaner than 6%.

see how much is left when youre as lean as before.

3kg can vary on daily basis, depleted not depleted, water drinking, pissing.

3kg mean fuck jack shit nothing.

dont annoy me so early in the new year ,jesussss.

yes can get shredded on "bad" foods, or close to shreded, but lets not forget to point out that the bloodsugar crashes are gonna be literaly painful.

its not the same when you on dbol cycle do a diet and noone who has 100lbs of muscle over you and is on gh, lol.

get down in the 4% range again and then step on the scale.

"3kilos" hahha 3 kilos is a good day turd of me
n

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2014, 12:29:26 PM »
I only follow the DJ181 principles.

Neymar Barca

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2014, 12:29:35 PM »
da, tako je brate, ne razumiju mentalitet, ovo je samo malo zajebancija,mi se bolje opustimu, bez onoga hej vozim ovaj auto blabla.oni to misle da je previse vazno.ma da, mozes imat sta oces, lambo, pa ce reci pa kako da nema dva a jos jedan zlatni ferrari blabla ;D

stvarno je siromasno sebe definisiati nakon koje auto se vozi itd.

sta mene zanima, ako oce neke zenske malo fun, evo im, ako nece oce da se voze u mecki, neka kupe hahaha, ili nek nadju nekog frajera koji ce ih voziti.
sigurno nebi nikad uzeo auto da se svidim nekoj kurvi, ili kamoli nekom govno jedju frajeru.

mada, najveci deo ljudi ovdje zna i svijesni su da se ove price stvarno dogadjaju, to nije neko cudo, niti niki nije trvdio da su the ribe neke manekenke ;D
imam svoju zensku, nisam ni mislio da trazim druge,nego ovo se desilo.jebiga ko nije jos vidio da se to moze desiti da zenske malo polude kad se pojavi neki definisani lik koji jos ima malo karaktera :D
dobro si reko, hvala bogu da ce se neke napaliti, pa gdje na svijetu moze biti normalno da se zena pali na auto, nece valjda da jebe auto ;D
ili koje se pale na pare,lol, pa radje i manje troskovo direktno kod neke praave kurve otici.
sretna nova godina,care 8)

@bigmc, hell fuck no,im not gonna have kids anytime soon.

hellno, ill have my woman,thatll be good enough.we are both egoist and prefer to enjoy life with no burdens.for now.
da ma razumijem sve,nego je ovo ipak americki forum a jos zamisli mi svi ovdje koji znamo sto je ona prava definicija (ono kao sto ja znam recimo ,kao dexter jackson koji stalno ponavlja istu definiciju) onda nama nije nista posebno ako je neko i na 10% masti!a sad zamisli kako izgleda 10% na nekom koji nema masu kao pro bb,pa on izgleda da svi padaju sa stolice kad vide! citao sam sve tvoje postove i prije i sam si rekao-kad bodybuilder ima masu i jos nije skroz skorz osusen na definiciju izgleda katastrofalno u licu,napuhan je o to je istina!pa bilo koji pro bb izgleda ruzno i debelo kad je OFSEASON ali ima on definiciju strasnu!vidio sam phil heatha sad offseason,pa da je onu definiciju staviti sad na tvoju masu ,ko zna kakv bi bio!ali znas kako ovdje ide,ovo je ipak nas mali kult kao da to ko razumije!a dobro svicarska je ipak najurednija zemlja,cure i koje rade u obicnom ducanu zive pristojan zivot a sto tamo u americi moze neka koja radi u onim ducanima di kupuju jay i ronnie na dvd-ovima njihovim,pa nemogu nista ni kupiti! ej kako si uspio kupiti stan i kako si se selio,jesu ti mama i tata radili kad su dosli,kakve su place?

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »
haha da, kad je neko naduvan ko lopta bolje da i nije poceo sa sve ovim ;D

ma jok, stan nije placen nego rent mjesecno.

place su ok, posla ima ako se hoce.sve u svemu najbolja drzava ako mene pitas.

:D

jao, pucam od smeha "kupuju ronie dvd" ;D ;D
n

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2014, 12:41:17 PM »
Didn't flintsone make a dating service a while ago?  Galeniko should make one.  this guy i would trust to get pussy.