Author Topic: how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?  (Read 33233 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: how much would an average pro spend on juice in a year?
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2006, 11:40:58 PM »
but remember this... it's the talent pool too. more and more people take steroids so would-be great naturals aren't natural any more. so the top naturals aren't necesarily the best. also what i said about people retiring is true. let's take Yates. Sure he still works out but he probably doesn't follow a great diet and he probably misses workouts all the time because it doesn't matter any more.

The genetic difference - and that's only if there is a significant difference - between naturals and pros - wouldn't be huge enough to constitute the tremendous difference in size.
"Shut the F up and train"

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2006, 11:42:35 PM »
Almost all top naturals compete at a bodyweight of 190 - 220

Top IFBB pros compete at 240 - 270

"Shut the F up and train"

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2006, 11:50:51 PM »
of course juice is the biggest factor between natural and not but a pro who gets off juice can still look good if he keeps training as if for competition but who ever does that?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2006, 12:13:17 AM »
I have to agree that the biggest abusers I have met are the fringe amateurs that never seem to breakthrough to the pros. They get quite large but they have no shape...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2006, 12:31:59 PM »
Are you still placing ads for guys to but-slam you while your wife watches?  How's that working out ???

Considering you were the only one answering them,  I decided to stop with the adds and just work out a weekly . . .  Are we still on for Friday night?

And don't forget the cowboy hat ;)

Beef :-*