Author Topic: Y boarders diet attempts  (Read 19439 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Y boarders diet attempts
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »
Really apologize for the suspense, but was able to get a new driver.   Sorry if I caused anyone any personal angst.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »
Will try, but it's going to be tough.  It's an older model, as the RB 2 is already out and old as well.   I'm finding bonded ones, but I want the kind I can adjust the loft up and down an degree.  I tend to hit high, so I want to be able to drop it to 8 degrees if it's the case with the new one.

Man I'm so opposite. I hit my drives low with not enough spin. I have a 10.5 and sometimes that is even to low.

...just haven't increased the loft in my driver, doesn't seem manly to be hitting an 11 :-[

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2014, 11:43:19 AM »

Man I'm so opposite. I hit my drives low with not enough spin. I have a 10.5 and sometimes that is even to low.

...just haven't increased the loft in my driver, doesn't seem manly to be hitting an 11 :-[
DO U USE DIET GOLF BALLS...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2014, 08:09:57 PM »

Wow, complete opposite.
Y