You will be fine with 0.25 mg per day or 0.50mg EOD

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Arimidex Question
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »
Excellent thank you.

One final question, supposing the above mentioned individual decides to continue with Growth Hormone Therapy at around anywhere between 4-7IU a day of script human grade GH, would the administration of half a tab of arimidex (while NOT taking testosterone) adversely interfere or downgrade this individuals IGF-1 levels.

since GH makes IGF-1 levels go up

and Arimidex makes IGF-1 levels go down.

Would this be an issue at 1/2 a tab of arimidex EOD?

Thanks
hmm, I am not sure on this one, I will email a friend of mine (a pro) and see was his take is on this, I remember him mentioning something along these lines, but I think he was saying the the gh alters the effects of the Adex, so that the Adex is less effective. Maybe someone else here has an input.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2014, 06:51:24 PM »
Excellent thank you.

One final question, supposing the above mentioned individual decides to continue with Growth Hormone Therapy at around anywhere between 4-7IU a day of script human grade GH, would the administration of half a tab of arimidex (while NOT taking testosterone) adversely interfere or downgrade this individuals IGF-1 levels.

since GH makes IGF-1 levels go up

and Arimidex makes IGF-1 levels go down.

Would this be an issue at 1/2 a tab of arimidex EOD?

Thanks

Damn dude.  I saw you on the thread about the offseason myth.

You think waaaaay too much about D, E, F, and G without learning the A's, B's, and C's first.

I'm not trying to criticize you but the veteran posters on that thread have you pegged to a T.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 05:04:28 AM »
adex is for when you want get rid of the very last fats.ie 5% and lower.

it shouldnt be used to get away with worse foods, bc it WILL make your cholesterol go bad even on clean diet.

the other use is when one runs very high amounts of estrogen convertibles.

itds just for the last polish.imo.

it def weakens the effect of gear when used too long.
n

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 06:01:54 AM »
Even clomifine citrate can be used as a good anti-e.

$

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2014, 12:59:12 PM »
Even clomifine citrate can be used as a good anti-e.

Clomid would most likely make his estrogen higher so it would not be a good choice.. If you look at all these guys doing clomid therapy they are also running into high estrogen and need to take arimidex with it..I too am currently using clomid therapy and it has raised my test to the complete top of the range in 6 weeks but also has raised my estrogen a bit

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2014, 01:08:36 PM »
Clomid would most likely make his estrogen higher so it would not be a good choice.. If you look at all these guys doing clomid therapy they are also running into high estrogen and need to take arimidex with it..I too am currently using clomid therapy and it has raised my test to the complete top of the range in 6 weeks but also has raised my estrogen a bit

Wait...clomid actually does what all of these bullshit "testosterone boosters" claim to do?

Next you'll tell me that Alex23 is GH15  ::)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2014, 01:21:36 PM »
Wait...clomid actually does what all of these bullshit "testosterone boosters" claim to do?

Next you'll tell me that Alex23 is GH15  ::)

There is plenty of studies to prove that it boosts testosterone and maintains fertility which is why I'm taking it...it's especially good for guys with secondary hypogonadism... Actually a lot of guys are doing it these days.. I'm curious to see how high my levels will stick when I actually discontinue it..there are a bunch of guys who have been putting their results up on other forums if you do a search

http://www.ergo-log.com/clomid-testosterone.html

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2014, 01:28:03 PM »

I am so fucking confused about everything.

I have a doctor who will give me what ever I want on script.

Here is the way I see it.

If I take test my hair will start falling out and my estrogen will go up so I have to take finsteride (propecia) + arimidex to control that even though finsteride will make estrogen go up too.

Now the arimidex will make my IGF-1 levels down and may conteract my GH which is supposed to make my IGF-1 go up.

Now the GH will make my blood sugar go up so I have to take metformin for that and the GH will make my thyroid go down which mean I have to take T4 on top.

Now with the test prop I can't cycle more than 8 weeks without having to come off for 8 weeks cos my natty test levels might not recover and then I have to shoot HCG + take Nolva and Clomid for PCT.

Fuck my life this shit is so complicated.

So it this proposed first cycle ok:

100 mg Test Prop EOD
1/2 arimidex tab EOD
4-6 IU GH ED
100mcg T4 ED
1mg Propecia (finasteride) every day for hairloss
3 x 500 Metformin tabs to control blood sugard

GH + T4 to be run all the time year around + metformin

Test Prop to be run for 8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

after I come off 8 weeks of test prop I should run HCG + Nolva + clomid.

now do I need to take anything for possible acne on the test?

Have I finally got it right and is above fine or overkill?

everything you wrote sounds logical but you are over thinking everything. I take nothing to counter act any side, I simply take my dosages and live with it as long as it does not get out of hand or effect my health.

I mean if it is bearable why bother making things complicated. If you counter everything at the same time it will be overkill and willsimply make matters worse.

keep it simple, I do believe in PCT but I keep it simple, do your cycle, then when done do some PCT to fast forward the process. I think people who use compounds that give water retention and then to only counter it with an ancillary is silly, just use compounds that minimize the water retention so you do not have to use the ancillary to combat the water, keep-it simple.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »
everything you wrote sounds logical but you are over thinking everything. I take nothing to counter act any side, I simply take my dosages and live with it as long as it does not get out of hand or effect my health.

I mean if it is bearable why bother making things complicated. If you counter everything at the same time it will be overkill and willsimply make matters worse.

keep it simple, I do believe in PCT but I keep it simple, do your cycle, then when done do some PCT to fast forward the process. I think people who use compounds that give water retention and then to only counter it with an ancillary is silly, just use compounds that minimize the water retention so you do not have to use the ancillary to combat the water, keep-it simple.

Agreed..

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2014, 02:39:05 PM »
Steroids don't play by 'your' rules.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2014, 02:57:12 PM »
Don't play then.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 03:04:19 PM »
Steroids don't play by 'your' rules.

yeah they do stuff randomly.

no pct gonna fit everyone.

etcetc.

theres few rules that will apply to everyone, for example adex will kill off estrogen very harshly but thats about it.

n

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2014, 05:54:33 PM »
Gal bro if my hair starts falling off from the test will it come back if I stop the test or is it gone forever? That's why i think its better if I take the GH and propecia to be on the safe side no?

going bald is NOT an option

Once you start shedding hair it's over man.

I have MPB in my family and I have a very slight receeding hair line.  My brother is about 50% bald and has never used AAS, but i've used shitloads.

It's a crapshoot man, but once you lose it, you will not grow it back.

8)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2014, 07:07:54 AM »

OK if you had a straight choice between test prop & deca, lets imagine those were the only two compounds available in the world for one second which one would you choose IF:

1) Your goal was to look like a phsique type model, you weren't overtly concerned with having enormous amounts of muscle mass but just wanted to be above avearge shape for a gym rat with less than 10% BF
2) You didn't want to lose any hair or get acne or any unwanted side effects etc.

which one would you choose?

Would your cock have to work?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2014, 07:25:10 AM »

OK if you had a straight choice between test prop & deca, lets imagine those were the only two compounds available in the world for one second which one would you choose IF:

1) Your goal was to look like a phsique type model, you weren't overtly concerned with having enormous amounts of muscle mass but just wanted to be above avearge shape for a gym rat with less than 10% BF
2) You didn't want to lose any hair or get acne or any unwanted side effects etc.

Test all the way.  Keep it at a low dose and you will be fine.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2014, 11:56:11 AM »

bro, it is not wise to do any compound that is not test without test. So test alone or test with...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2014, 12:32:22 PM »
Bro will deca make me drier than test?

no but deca will shut down your test levels and without any test in your body say hello to all kinds of problems, wise to always keep test in there when using another compound. If you are after dryness, NPP is what you replace deca with, way less water retention

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2014, 12:57:25 PM »

OK here are my two proposed cycle. I can only get Test Prop and Deca & GH (but I ain't doing GH no more cos it was waste of money)

Ok here goes: Which one should I do?

Option 1:

Verimon Test Prop 100 EOD (400 a week)
1 tab arimidex EOD
Propecia 1mg a day

Option 2:

Verimon Test Prop 250 a week
Deca: 250 a week
1 tab arimidex EOD

Both cycles to be run for 8 to 12 weeks followed by 8-12 weeks PCT (Nolva + Clomid + HCG)

Now here is the important thing:

I DONT WANT TO GAIN ANY FUCKING WEIGHT, I'LL BE PISSED IF I GO OVER 180LBS.

I will be dieting on 1300-1500 calories, very low carb, I just want to come dry and shredded while not looking anorexic.

Is above ok.

Thanks

I don't think you're getting shredded on either cycle.  You can look decent compared to people in a grocery store.  But don't expect anything astonishing.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2014, 01:05:55 PM »
Is that you in the pics?

Just try 250 mg of test for the first month w propecia.

Then if feel you good bump it to 400mg by week 5.

Very simple and very easy.

If what you say is true. Then the test will prevent you from losing muscle while being able to lose fat.  Period

Side note- the moment you used GH is when you popped your natty cherry.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2014, 01:06:10 PM »
bro, it is not wise to do any compound that is not test without test. So test alone or test with...

I agree.. I have always felt like complete shit the few times I tried using no test.. My mgs of test need to be higher than everything else otherwise my libido crashes..

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2014, 01:14:02 PM »
More drugs than your willing to take.

Plus.  That's not a realistic build for 95% of the population.  Dude might be on a lot of drugs he wouldn't cop to but he is genetically  gifted no doubt.

You have a very good base.  Just lose fat.  Test alone will help you do that with the diet you outlined.