Author Topic: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.  (Read 11562 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Cops who beat homeless man to death acquitted.
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2014, 09:00:45 PM »
Rudy Giuliani ordered a special task force in NYC to get rid hundreds if not thousands of homeless decades ago. A lot of those people were never to been seen again. Some believe they were gassed...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2014, 09:05:50 PM »
Rudy Giuliani ordered a special task force in NYC to get rid hundreds if not thousands of homeless decades ago. A lot of those people were never to been seen again. Some believe they were gassed...

Most where flown to Hawaii on a one way ticket. Hawaii does not send homeless people out of their state. They may change that however as many states are sending them there and there are vast hobo jungles around Honolulu.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2014, 09:07:30 PM »
They were acquitted by a jury that actually heard the evidence. Do u give the jurors any credit?

Yeah why should we give jurors credit? Oj was let off the hook by jurors.
h

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2014, 09:07:55 PM »
They were acquitted by a jury that actually heard the evidence. Do u give the jurors any credit?
NONE !
V

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2014, 09:08:20 PM »

Anyone have the details of the case? I'm guessing guy was probably a menace to the the community. Probably having the cops called on him almost everyday of the week...

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2014, 09:22:04 PM »
If they had been convicted the jurors would be praised.

Rightly so, they should have been convicted. Jurors must have been bribed.
h

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2014, 09:22:29 PM »
If they had been convicted the jurors would be praised.

No they wouldn't.  People would accept they are doing what they are supposed to do.  Deliver justice.  Obviously the amount of public outrage in their own community shows that the jurors aren't representative of the average citizen.  The jury has been fixed. 
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2014, 09:33:02 PM »
I remember that vid.  Outright thuggery and no room for doubt.  A court proves it isn't the place to seek justice with decisions like this.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2014, 09:45:21 PM »
Alex Jones throws down the gauntlet and challenges the two murdering cops to a bare knuckle fist fight mano on mano in Las vegas.  lol

V

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2014, 10:17:20 PM »
I hate cops with a passion.. That profession attracts the worst of the worst.. useless leeches on taxpayers.

man I hate cops ... never been arrested maybe had 3 tickets in my life but I just know most people with criminal psychopathic tendencies who dont have the balls to be real criminals try to become cops..

shit like this doesn't help.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2014, 10:18:34 PM »
What about the other 10 cops that stood around watching?  What were they charged with?

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2014, 10:19:51 PM »
I hate cops with a passion.. That profession attracts the worst of the worst.. useless leeches on taxpayers.

man I hate cops ... never been arrested maybe had 3 tickets in my life but I just know most people with criminal psychopathic tendencies who dont have the balls to be real criminals try to become cops..

I think a small minority of them join because they "care"

A large percentage join for the power trip.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »
I think a small minority of them join because they "care"

A large percentage join for the power trip.

"CARE"? about what,  do they care about the Elites and upholding an unjust system.  People who "CARE' speak out against the corrupted system, they don't become part of the problem.  Anybody who joins the police force because they "CARE" is a naive idiot, and either becomes corrupted or leaves and realizes what a foolish idea it was to think that being a Police Officer made a positive contribution to society.

And just for the record, the entire Fullerton Police Force donated money to the accused defense.  This isn't a case of some bad eggs, the whole police culture is sadistic and immoral.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2014, 10:33:36 PM »
No one would blame the father if he just shot em down at this point.  They beat his son to death while he lay defenseless on the ground and begged for mercy, and there's a video showing the whole thing.  This is a slam dunk conviction.  The court had its chance and proved itself incapable.

Even other cops must be unhappy about this.  Most of them are good men and now they've got these murderers hiding behind a badge and tarnishing the reputation of the police force.  People they're trying to arrest might be more willing to flee or fight since they think police can just club them to death if they consent to lie on the ground, so now they've got some guy thinking he's fighting for his life on what should be an easy arrest.

dirtbikeguy

• Getbig I
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2014, 10:39:31 PM »
I think ordinary everyday people should gang up on police fags and do shit like this to them or their family. Most are pieces of shit. ACAB

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2014, 10:47:30 PM »

Absolutely none.  They beat a retarded man to death. They're murdering freaks. The end.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2014, 10:49:32 PM »

Well said.
a

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2014, 10:51:45 PM »
Absolutely none.  They beat a retarded man to death. They're murdering freaks. The end.

That vid was as conclusive as it gets.  And now this exoneration is a legal precedent.

theredeemer

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2014, 10:56:11 PM »
That vid was as conclusive as it gets.  And now this exoneration is a legal precedent.

American's are mostly like domesticated cattle.  You could order them to all line up and walk into a gas chamber, and most of them would.    It's only ever the brave minority who secure freedom for the vast majority of cowards and sheep.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2014, 11:26:07 PM »
All of us?  That's a bit of a leap.

What I'm saying is: If you were driving through that town, and you get pulled over, the cop seems agitated and he tells you to exit your ve-hicle and lie down on the ground, and there's no one around - do you lie on the ground?

The verdict damages police credibility.  As a cop, that's something you really don't want to lose.  Now the driver of the car is thinking there's a possibility he might need to shoot first to save his own life. 

It invites instant escalation to lethal force because both parties think the other guy capable of it.  That's a primarily American phenomenon, excepting war zones.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2014, 11:28:14 PM »
It's 2014 in America. Cops can rape, torture and murder with absolute impunity.   Sort of like the Gestapo in 1944 Germany.
in disguise that's where americans are heading

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2014, 11:32:31 PM »
All of us?  That's a bit of a leap.

What I'm saying is: If you were driving through that town, and you get pulled over, the cop seems agitated and he tells you to exit your ve-hicle and lie down on the ground, and there's no one around - do you lie on the ground?

The verdict damages police credibility.  As a cop, that's something you really don't want to lose.  Now the driver of the car is thinking there's a possibility he might need to shoot first to save his own life. 

It invites instant escalation to lethal force because both parties think the other guy capable of it.  That's a primarily American phenomenon, excepting war zones.
Exactly, citizens not only need to worry about criminals but the police.  The police are the greater threat though as they will use violence unencumbered or without fear of prosecution even with witnesses or if they are being filmed.
V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2014, 11:52:08 PM »
I've found most police to be ok, given what they face, but a decision like this one will put people on their guard since you can't tell if you're talking to a good cop or a nutbar who feels he can get away with anything.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2014, 02:47:39 AM »
E Kul is an idiot. Watch the video. The guy was yelling I'm sorry don't hurt me.. As he was fighting and kicking 4 officers. It's as clear as daylight that he was high on Pcp or something. Your dumb E Kul.

If you only hear the audio it sounds like they murdered him while he begged. The VIDEO with the audio tells a different story.
$

HandsomeMOFO

« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2014, 02:49:26 AM »
E Kul is an idiot. Watch the video. The guy was yelling I'm sorry don't hurt me.. As he was fighting and kicking 4 officers. It's as clear as daylight that he was high on Pcp or something. Your dumb E Kul.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Thin Dick.